Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632318 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by stevebond007(m): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2017
GOLDEN STATES WARRIOR GO CLEAN UP
So surprised. They were trailing at start of 4th quarter

Up Golden States Warrior
Re: The NBA Begins by davidif: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2017
THAT HAS TO BE THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN. WOW!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
No need to they cast bron teammate,they were good enough the last time,Na just KD.
The main guys (love and kyrie) still dey alright.
We just need to make some changes next game and for other future fixtures
This warriors problem na something bron and the cavs gats solve if not this year maybe the next.

Fork Kd.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't know why this song keeps coming to mind: angry
ti ri - 0, paskor for less, them just dey do like say na them go win...........
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2017
ipledge10:
I wasn't watching, but i kept on refreshing espn app. they are up with 4 points at 1:24 remaining in the 4Q, chai e dey pain me. I refreshed the app minutes later and i couldn't my eyes. grin
Lol. But I was watching so it would have pained me more. Only if I had small patience
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

JR has replied you. We can do it. Cavs in 7
And he said he didn't tweet that when he was asked

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Anopheles: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Different types of chokers. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make Cavs no use me play ooo. I predicted Warriors in 5, even staked on that shït. My babalawo will be relieved of his duties if any other result happens angry

P:S Curry is averaging 28.7/9.6/9 in the finals and he's not in MVP mentions. It's those Curry 4's

I want those shoes in black cry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am on mute zone until the Warriors complete the assignment.

#igbale

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Decale:

P:S Curry is averaging 28.7/9.6/9 in the finals and he's not in MVP mentions. It's those Curry 4's
Finals MVP Predictions
1. Kevin Durant
2. Stephen Curry
3. Game 3 Referees
4. LeBron James
4. Klay Thompson.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Finals MVP Predictions
1. Kevin Durant
2. Stephen Curry
3. Game 3 Referees
4. LeBron James
4. Klay Thompson.

Durant gets in 1st cos of his clutch plays and efficiency. But to me ehn, Curry is a feather better.

With those hands, he can steal tarty billionnnnn from EFCC akant. Bron almost cried grin

And he's bullying Tristan on the boards. Plus his assist numbers. Lord Jesus, the redemption of Curry

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Apostle asked me to drop these here

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:
LeBron on-court CLE +7 in 46 mins
LeBron off-court CLE -12 in 2 mins

Where's the help

Don't tell me it's those 2 mins that did Cavs in. Bron was in the game when his team blew a 6 point lead in the last 2mins.

lolawilliams:
The game wouldve been put to bed if Lebron stop relying on the bums around him and stop trying to get them going after they were missing several shots consecutively.

You can't pin this one on Lebron ooo. He's always gassed out before the 4th quarter. Can't you see the way he's panting like someone after a sex marathon?

He had to share the ball. Man can't do shït. I even dey sure that last attempt woulda been an air ball from his blurred vision grin

Besides, this is where double standards come in. The same people killing Bron cos he's passing to pants were the same killing Westbrook for not passing to pants. sad

lolawilliams:

JR has replied you. We can do it. Cavs in 7

#DefendTheSweep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Savage everywhere grin grin grin

Eleyi gidi gaan o..hmmn...

Some what ifs running tru my head.....lol make I no talk before em warriors chop my ears off
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Decale:

Don't tell me it's those 2 mins that did Cavs in. Bron was in the game when his team blew a 6 point lead in the last 2mins.

You can't pin this one on Lebron ooo. He's always gassed out before the 4th quarter. Can't you see the way he's panting like someone after a sex marathon?

He had to share the ball. Man can't do shït. I even dey sure that last attempt woulda been an air ball from his blurred vision grin

Besides, this is where double standards come in. The same people killing Bron cos he's passing to pants were the same killing Westbrook for not passing to pants. sad

#DefendTheSweep

In 46 minutes with LeBron on the floor, the Cavs outscored the Warriors by seven points. In the two minutes he spent on the bench, Warriors ran off 12 points. Had James been played all 48 minutes without taking a rest, Clevs may have had a chance at fending the Warriors off.

Take a look at the first quater, James sat out the quarter’s final 1:49, a whole lot of things happened, first Curry hit a step-back three over Love to tie the game at 32. Then, he popped out for a three in transition off an Iguodala feed. The Cavs turned the ball over twice during that stretch as the Warriors dropped 10 unanswered points to take a 39-32 lead into the second quarter.

DefendTheSweep. Lmaoooo
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hardetayour:
And he said he didn't tweet that when he was asked

Lool. Its nothing new. Porzingis said his instagram acc was hacked, Draymond said his Twitter acc was hacked. JR can also say the same
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
ipledge10:
after game 4. i remember how you were trolling all warriors fans at the beginning of the season.

grin. Me i will troll Warriors fans. I purposely made up to 50 memes for y'll, but ....

Well, Anything can happen
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Muna15:

The guy was out of gas trying to make plays, score, rebound and defend.
The guy tried, I swear!

Respect to that guy. Well he has made has promised and he delivered, the city of cleveland could never ask for more. No victory will ever be sweeter than the 2016 Finals that ended Cleveland's 52 year championship drought and also the way it happened.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
That nigga been high his whole damn life. grin

Don. Cavs would take game3 cause they won't want to get swept, they will play with their last strenght. If we can get a game5 in Oracle which i find highly impossible but i still think we can. If we can win it. NBA will help us with the game 6 and will want another game7.

So Game 5 in oracle matters a lot. But i never lose hope sha cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Look at what KD has done. I just pity these other ppl whose team will keep making playoffs but will never get to the finals talkless of getting a ring. We know them well, yes we do grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
This fan

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:
This fan

Lol, when Lebron was travelling to Miami and back, you forgot he was creating super teams everywhere. Lebron started this super team stuff and KD just made it better.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Skywalker5:

Lol, when Lebron was travelling to Miami and back, you forgot he was creating super teams everywhere. Lebron started this super team stuff and KD just made it better.

Kevin Durant - Team joined
73-9 wins
3 All star
2x MVP
Won champ in 2015
Reached game7 in 2016

LeBron James - Team joined
47-39
1 All star
First round exist in 2010 playoffs

What happened to the super team you said he created when he left?
2015 - No playoffs
2016- Second round exit

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

Kevin Durant - Team joined
73-9 wins
3 All star
2x MVP
Won champ in 2015
Reached game7 in 2016

LeBron James - Team joined
47-39
1 All star
First round exist in 2010 playoffs

What happened to the super team you said he created when he left?
2015 - No playoffs
2016- Second round exit

The superteam he formed screaming we will win not one,not two,not three,not four.remember that? Then he came back to joined Irving and then added Kevin love to form another team after running from miami

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

Don. Cavs would take game3 cause they won't want to get swept, they will play with their last strenght. If we can get a game5 in Oracle which i find highly impossible but i still think we can. If we can win it. NBA will help us with the game 6 and will want another game7.

So Game 5 in oracle matters a lot. But i never lose hope sha cheesy
please don't be delusional.. it's over, and I'm not talking anything less than 4-0
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

Bro. how do you feel this series will end?

GSW in 5,max!

As for that JR's tweet, I believe he was under the influence of Oshogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steinmajor: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Hardetayour:
Lol. But I was watching so it would have pained me more. Only if I had small patience
bro please where are u watching yours?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2017
I was gonna keep quiet but.

Weren't y'all shouting Cavs in 6 and shît??
Now we about sweeping you're talking about KD being a sell out.
All season on their thread Eruditor was questioning Cavs defense y'all said no you needed Play Makers. All high on coming back 3-1 splashing money around. Y'all better not get swept cos I'll take it personally to sweep y'all out of this thread cheesy

Mhen!!! That shît be hurting right now. I know what it feels like to lose 3-1 but to be swept in a NBA FINALS?? That shît will hurt than a motherfúcker cheesy and I'll hand you the L personally.

Adam Silver and Game 3 Referees better come through for you guys tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

In 46 minutes with LeBron on the floor, the Cavs outscored the Warriors by seven points. In the two minutes he spent on the bench, Warriors ran off 12 points. Had James been played all 48 minutes without taking a rest, Clevs may have had a chance at fending the Warriors off.

Take a look at the first quater, James sat out the quarter’s final 1:49, a whole lot of things happened, first Curry hit a step-back three over Love to tie the game at 32. Then, he popped out for a three in transition off an Iguodala feed. The Cavs turned the ball over twice during that stretch as the Warriors dropped 10 unanswered points to take a 39-32 lead into the second quarter.

DefendTheSweep. Lmaoooo

All this your tori no get head. Bron was there when Warriors went on an 11-0 run. Bron was there when Cavs blew a 6 point lead in the last 2minutes. Bron was there when Durant pulled up for the game winner on his face

He's not to be blamed but he's there
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
The comeback go start this nite. grin

Pls no sweep. cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
steinmajor:
bro please where are u watching yours?
Some guys have the links on YouTube. They get blocked sometimes then I switch to BeIN Sports 1 but the commentary is in Arabic

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.