Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632433 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lool. Its nothing new. Porzingis said his instagram acc was hacked, Draymond said his Twitter acc was hacked. JR can also say the same
Theyre always putting the blame on hackers
Re: The NBA Begins by Phorlorunso: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
I find it extremely hard to understand you cavs and LeBron fans. LeBron is a hell of a player and to me he's the closest thing to M. J but trying to make a case for him in that last game is just pathetic to me. Up by 2 with 1:15 left, the best basketball player in the world has the ball in his hands and what did he do? dances and dribbles and jumps in the air then PASSED the ball and you're here talking about what happened in the minutes he was on and off court. He was on court when the warriors went 11:0 in the last 3 minutes and he couldn't get a bucket for his team. Some cavs fans are even blaming kyrie for taking that 3 point shot when we all know what The King will do if he had the ball (PASS). For me it's not right to come here to defend him. He is the best player in the world agreed but he should take responsibility for that loss. with 1:15 left, M. J is taking that shot all day, Kobe is taking that shot all day, even Nowitzki is taking all day.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol nobody gives a shit all we want issa sweep #DestroyTheLand

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Where you Roland? So who like to chop goal now. Not a catfish in sight

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
A40:
Where you Roland? So who like to chop goal now. Not a catfish in sight

Ehen!!! na now we go see una.. Horrible night for Rinne, dude struggles away from Nashville, same as Murray away from Pittsburgh.

This has been an interesting series with the home teams winning their home games, i have no doubt this would end in 7.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na to win Game 6 go make sense I no get energy for another Game 7. That would be the third in these playoffs. Too risky! Though I trust Sidney and Evgeni they have been there too many times to ever doubt them
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who is watching First take? They gave up on Cavs already. When they were asked to pick best three players in tonight match. Steven smith put KD as number one, Lebron number 2 and Curry number 3. Max Kellerman chose Curry number one, KD number 2 and Thomson( not Kardashian thomson) number 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by zopaks: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
There is nothing lebron can do to beat golden state warriors- next year join boogie & the brow at pelicans then recruit CP3 , maybe lebron has a hope...

But for now, let's enjoy the sweeping broom....

4-0 cometh soonest! cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
ipledge10:
Who is watching First take? They gave up on Cavs already. When they were asked to pick best three players in tonight match. Steven smith put KD as number one, Lebron number 2 and Curry number 3. Max Kellerman chose Curry number one, KD number 2 and Thomson( not Kardashian thomson) number 3.
Steph has been sneaky good. I'm especially happy because some Cavs fans refused to agree he was hurt last year. If the Warriors end it tonight it wouldn't be a bad idea to share the MVP between him and KD
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Phorlorunso:
I find it extremely hard to understand you cavs and LeBron fans. LeBron is a hell of a player and to me he's the closest thing to M. J but trying to make a case for him in that last game is just pathetic to me. Up by 2 with 1:15 left, the best basketball player in the world has the ball in his hands and what did he do? dances and dribbles and jumps in the air then PASSED the ball and you're here talking about what happened in the minutes he was on and off court. He was on court when the warriors went 11:0 in the last 3 minutes and he couldn't get a bucket for his team. Some cavs fans are even blaming kyrie for taking that 3 point shot when we all know what The King will do if he had the ball (PASS). For me it's not right to come here to defend him. He is the best player in the world agreed but he should take responsibility for that loss. with 1:15 left, M. J is taking that shot all day, Kobe is taking that shot all day, even Nowitzki is taking all day.
This should not come as a surprise that the so-called King is catching cold feet

2017 NBA Finals

4th Quarter
Durant
31 pts 10-15 FG

LeFlop
11 pts 4-11 FG
Re: The NBA Begins by Austeeenxx: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lemme go and get my broom.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
lolawilliams:
This fan
He is suffering from acute memory loss. When Bron ran to South Beach to team up with the top 4 players of his draft after the Celtics repeatedly owned his soul wasn't he also beating his chest with that NBA Jam team?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Donlittle:
grin grin

I no mention name but where he they. Person come say zaza Na shot blocker Abi wetin he call am grin
Nna I tire oh. Make we even accept say e no watch Pippen mere playing NBA 2K them no need tell you say Pippen couldn't really shoot
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
A40:

Steph has been sneaky good. I'm especially happy because some Cavs fans refused to agree he was hurt last year. If the Warriors end it tonight it wouldn't be a bad idea to share the MVP between him and KD
The bolded is gonna be my greatest joy. Curry really doing good in this finals averaging above 29 points, above 10 rebounds and like 9 assists
Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Reporter: "what happened Kyrie"
Kyrie: " Klay took my soul, grinded it into fairy dust and sprinkled it on an ice cream sundae"

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2017
I am listening to pregame commentaries on ESPN, and its obvious that while ESPN played a huge role in his hype, they are a bigger part of Lebron's problem.

promoting the rhetoric about Lebron leaving the Cavs again in search of another super team is disgraceful and kills any surviving argument for GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:15am On Jun 10, 2017
I would take a shooting Cavs anyday.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Now they would be exhausted before 3rd quarter..Playing fast game
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 2:18am On Jun 10, 2017
yo fam... grin grin grin issabout that time
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Remove Zaza for God's sake.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 2:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Nothing like sweep tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2017
We won't get swept. Go guys
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Manutd19:
Nothing like sweep tonight
More like let's just keep hitting bodies the refs will call it for us.. Wait till 2nd half
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2017
hmm, I believe in the warriors sweep

of course cavs were gonna come out hungry, but it's a 48 minute game
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Adam Silver coming through

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 10, 2017
lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Adam Silver coming through

LOL. Nerves. It will iron out with time. I would take a shooting Cavs. I said it.

We do this.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 2:28am On Jun 10, 2017
no be who first call police dey win case fa
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Woke up to that 11 points lead
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Early birds though, let'see if Cavs can keep this up all through.
James would have to play 48mins grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Curry and Thompson need to wake up.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Closing the gap

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.