Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1665802 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:

Because they have found more efficient ways to draw fouls rather than charge down the paint through traffic like a Neanderthal. What part of this does your poorly formed brain not grab?

Jeeeez! Who would save this phoool?
Wow, is that idiot talk for cheating and floppig? LOL! Efficient ways to draw fouls.

You were too much of a kitten to put up money to back up your big mouth (not that I'd feel good mugging a struggling student) we changed the terms and you still came here copping pleas and tried to beg your way out of our bet. Are you trying to weasel out of our bet? Vajayjay
LMAO! Struggling student. Mark me dolt, the only thing i have ever struggled with is the burden of being around gormless decales like you.

Lmaooo what a mountain goat. Is there a player in the history of the league who has never challenged the call of an official in-game

But when lebron does it, hes whining. Fvck off with your double standards you two faced ninny.

I wouldn't expect a mountain goat like you to recognize the impact the triangle offense had on changing the course of that rivalry. Anybody chronicling that rivalry could see that the Bulls were bridging the gap every year till they broke through in Phil Jackson's second season. Everyone but the resident mountain goat. Even if we want to tow the line of your phoolish arguments it is still visible even to the blind that The GOAT played in a much tougher defensive era than LeQueen did and so if he's whining now I wonder what he would do when it was perfectly normal to hand check and clog an entire half of the court
You mean much tougher expansion era with plumbers and truck drivers? Fvck off with your malaria. cheesy

Anuofia! The Cavs have the highest sellout and attendance but still ran in the red and actually made losses. I would not expect a deek gnawing fruit bat like you to understand that that's not a sustainable way to run business because you have never had to work to earn a buck.

The term nepotism must be foreign to you, he didn't have to negotiate! His buddy/agent did. Simpleton
I thought you said lebron had nothing to do with the value? inbred mo ron! are you questioning my knowledge of business when you actually believe dan gilbert wants to keep lebron because he wants to win or because he loves the city? LMAO! You are truly a dunce by every definition of the word, the value of nba teams is rising, and will continue to soar, even more so with lebron on the court. Cleveland will probably lose more if attendance falls again like it did when lebron left.

Maybe nepotism is foreign to you, i'm sorry is dan gilbert friends with or related to any of the players he gave their contracts? if so then he has only himself to blame.

Didnt the same Dan Gilbert chase Kyrie away with his recklessness? Small fry you dont even know squat about basketball if you actually think dan gilbert is a good owner because hes spending. Stop wasting my time.

Nobody gives a rat's as$ what that city lost. Just stop telling bare lies. By virtue of being in the league alone the Cavs would be worth at least a billion. Ignoramus
Yet they would be worth a few hundred million less and be in their rightful place. Yet this im becile doesnt think lebron adds value to the franchise and claims to know business cheesy

Shut up you lying charlatan. Continue deceiving yourself. I'm quite amused

Oh now i'm lying cheesy You are not even serious. But i guess the thought of buying something as trivial as a jersey will seem daunting to you given your status. I get it. But please dont take out your frustrations on me with your foolish rants cheesy

You must not know Pat Riley. What a delusional schmuck

I dont? isnt he the same bum who quit on the Knicks when the going got tough? cheesy

Isnt he desperate to have lebron back?

If Dan Gilbert sold the Cavs today. It would still be worth a billion whether the Queen stays or goes. Useless ungrateful bunch.

Your arms are too short to box with me heaux. You can't engage me in a battle of wits. You ain't armed

Says the mo ron who believes any NBA owner wants to sell his team given the prospect of the NBA. i truly cant engage you in a battle of wits, that would imply you have any. I truly am not armed for the level of stupidity you exhibit.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Basketball has always been an egoistic sport..

Y'all see what Harden did to Wesley Johnson??That was cruel smiley wink cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
aliondo:
Basketball has always been an egoistic sport..

Y'all see what Harden did to Wesley Johnson??That was cruel smiley wink cheesy
Most disrespectful play in a long time. What's most painful is they both made eye contacts before Harden drilled the shot.. Offensive foul IMO.. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
bro, the way he slowed down, look at him, drilled the shot, and walked away. If that wasn't me, we will be squaring up, rather let the ground swallowed me than to keep on playing.
SmooshCHN:
Most disrespectful play in a long time. What's most painful is they both made eye contacts before Harden drilled the shot.. Offensive foul IMO.. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Donlittle:
bro, the way he slowed down, look at him, drilled the shot, and walked away. If that wasn't me, we will be squaring up, rather let the ground swallowed me than to keep on playing.
Spring and Summer flashed before my Bro could recover from the shock.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Wow, is that idiot talk for cheating and floppig? LOL! Efficient ways to draw fouls.

Your Queen has a 7minute collection of flops, he is almost 260 pounds. You don't know how idiotic you sound

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO! Struggling student. Mark me dolt, the only thing i have ever struggled with is the burden of being around gormless decales like you.

Loool that would be me assuming you are actually in school learning anything but the volume of stewpidity and ignorance emanating from your mouth is giving me strong doubts about that

MitrikDenholm:

But when lebron does it, hes whining. Fvck off with your double standards you two faced ninny.

What a douchegoblin. Even Tim Duncan questions calls in the heat of the game. Nothing compares to your Queen bitchinnn about calls to the press during the NBA Finals, slyly taking aim at his MVP competitor and begging for the same treatment while bitchinn to the press even more

MitrikDenholm:

You mean much tougher expansion era with plumbers and truck drivers? Fvck off with your malaria. cheesy

The expansion teams that made up less than 25% of the league? With players that were already in the league. You are shameless and obtuse!

MitrikDenholm:

I thought you said lebron had nothing to do with the value? inbred mo ron! are you questioning my knowledge of business when you actually believe dan gilbert wants to keep lebron because he wants to win or because he loves the city? LMAO! You are truly a dunce by every definition of the word, the value of nba teams is rising, and will continue to soar, even more so with lebron on the court. Cleveland will probably lose more if attendance falls again like it did when lebron left.
You are a confused mountain goat. You phoolishly lied that the Cavs became a $1bn franchise because of Lebron. Oniro oshi! You showed your complete ignorance about how the business of the game works when you opened your s€men swallowing mouth to make that statement.

You should be castrated so no kid has to deal with your cursed DNA. If Dan Gilbert didn't care about the city or winning you think he would bend over backwards and keep paying luxury tax every year? He has business interests and is deeply entrenched in the economics of the city. Anyway this is standard Ignorance I would expect from a typical Lebtard.

As a business last season was the second straight year the Cavs ran a negative EBIT. I would not expect a boy like you who has never worked and still relies on his parents for sustenance to know that spending 60% of your revenue on salaries alone is not a sustainable way to run a business

MitrikDenholm:

Maybe nepotism is foreign to you, i'm sorry is dan gilbert friends with or related to any of the players he gave their contracts? if so then he has only himself to blame.
They don't have to be you Simp!!! Every other underperforming player has been moved except them. You are too dense to connect the dots

MitrikDenholm:

Didnt the same Dan Gilbert chase Kyrie away with his recklessness? Small fry you dont even know squat about basketball if you actually think dan gilbert is a good owner because hes spending. Stop wasting my time.
Chase Kyrie away? Lol! This boy is a lunatic! This brand of unique madness it must run in your lineage. Same Kyrie that was sick of being in your Queen's shadow and wanted to be his own man? You think everyone wants to be a lackey to your Queen and be at the mercy of whenever he decides to dump Cleveland again?

MitrikDenholm:

Yet they would be worth a few hundred million less and be in their rightful place. Yet this im becile doesnt think lebron adds value to the franchise and claims to know business cheesy

You need to demand a refund from your educators. You claimed Lebron transformed a Cavs team from $300m to $1bn. I quickly destroyed that lie and all the Intel you gleaned from that is that Lebron doesn't add any value to the Cavs?

MitrikDenholm:

Oh now i'm lying cheesy You are not even serious. But i guess the thought of buying something as trivial as a jersey will seem daunting to you given your status. I get it. But please dont take out your frustrations on me with your foolish rants cheesy
Lol you are too much of a poosie to back up anything. You were here trying to weasel your way out of a trivial little bet. I wouldn't trust you to be able to put your actual money on anything. If you did you wouldn't question Dan Gilbert's efforts you ungrateful inbred sodomite

MitrikDenholm:

I dont? isnt he the same bum who quit on the Knicks when the going got tough? cheesy
He is Phil Jackson not Jesus Jackson. Only Jesus can save the Knicks.

MitrikDenholm:

Isnt he desperate to have lebron back?

#FakeNews

MitrikDenholm:

Says the mo ron who believes any NBA owner wants to sell his team given the prospect of the NBA. i truly cant engage you in a battle of wits, that would imply you have any. I truly am not armed for the level of stupidity you exhibit.
You saw the 'If' qualifier and you are still asking me stewpid questions. Didn't Mikhail Prokhorov just sell half his stake with the Nets? Didn't the Rockets just get sold? You cannot engage me in any form of intellectual discourse. I would thoroughly embarrass you and have you questioning the purpose of your existence

Wasteman

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Loool for goodness sake! James Harden should be locked in a Federal facility, I literally saw Wesley's soul levitating from his body after that death stare. They even asked him and he was laughing about it. James is too cold
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Your chances of being an MVP increases when you're the lone wolf

Curry and KD went beast mode when the other was injured

LeBron has gone back to MVP mode pre-IT

Giannis numbers dropped when Bledsoe came to the table

Now, look at Anthony Davis. Since Boogie's injury, he's putting up better MVP numbers than Harden. Now, I don't think he'd get it for obvious reasons but for final 3, who knows?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Harden got no joy at allll !!!!!!!! The brother had everyone including Wesley's team mates on pause for 3 seconds as everyone stared on Wesley before draining the 3 bucket.

Kaiiiii, Wesley's family are probably getting Harden's house address by now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
A40:

Your Queen has a 7minute collection of flops, he is almost 260 pounds. You don't know how idiotic you sound

Loool that would be me assuming you are actually in school learning anything but the volume of stewpidity and ignorance emanating from your mouth is giving me strong doubts about that
Naah man, i'm already teaching classes man.

Lebron was in fact a flopper, not anymore. Thats different from constantly flopping to get a foul as if your game depended on it.

What a douchegoblin. Even Tim Duncan questions calls in the heat of the game. Nothing compares to your Queen bitchinnn about calls to the press during the NBA Finals, slyly taking aim at his MVP competitor and begging for the same treatment while bitchinn to the press even more
Lmao, naah nigga shut yo mouth, you bums have double standards because you think you can swap the imperfections of that bald he goat under the rug.

And his statement had nothing that would imply hes talking about harden. Everyone knows harden draws his fouls from his awkward drives, not shooting.

The expansion teams that made up less than 25% of the league? With players that were already in the league. You are shameless and obtuse!
You mean the skinny pale white plumbers carmelo anthony would average 40 against? cheesy

You are a confused mountain goat. You phoolishly lied that the Cavs became a $1bn franchise because of Lebron. Oniro oshi! You showed your complete ignorance about how the business of the game works when you opened your s€men swallowing mouth to make that statement.
Just stop it man, you rants wont hide the foolishness you exhibited. cheesy You claimed lebron has nothing to do with the cavs value. What a ninny!

You should be castrated so no kid has to deal with your cursed DNA. If Dan Gilbert didn't care about the city or winning you think he would bend over backwards and keep paying luxury tax every year? He has business interests and is deeply entrenched in the economics of the city. Anyway this is standard Ignorance I would expect from a typical Lebtard.
Of course protecting his business interests and the value of his franchise includes keeping lebron you friggin decale. Again the fact that you dont get this fully exposes how much of an undiluted nincompoop you are.

As a business last season was the second straight year the Cavs ran a negative EBIT. I would not expect a boy like you who has never worked and still relies on his parents for sustenance to know that spending 60% of your revenue on salaries alone is not a sustainable way to run a business
You friggin slowpoke, and if lebron leaves how much do you think the value of the franchise will fall by? cheesy

They don't have to be you Simp!!! Every other underperforming player has been moved except them. You are too dense to connect the dots

If this twirly dumb fcvk cant see that these bums cant be traded because no one wants them or thinks lebron wants to keep them because theyre "friends" you are even more of a decale than i thought.

Chase Kyrie away? Lol! This boy is a lunatic! This brand of unique madness it must run in your lineage. Same Kyrie that was sick of being in your Queen's shadow and wanted to be his own man? You think everyone wants to be a lackey to your Queen and be at the mercy of whenever he decides to dump Cleveland again?
LMAO. What are you saying man? Kyries conversation with the front office is the straw that broke the camels back dumbo, he said he felt unwanted. you keep showing how little you know about basketball.

You need to demand a refund from your educators. You claimed Lebron transformed a Cavs team from $300m to $1bn. I quickly destroyed that lie and all the Intel you gleaned from that is that Lebron doesn't add any value to the Cavs?
Stop putting words in my mind you pinhead. i said he bought the team for 300m and is worth well over a billion largely due to lebron. Your employers must sack you immediately before your incompetence and impotence single handedly runs them into the ground.

Lol you are too much of a poosie to back up anything. You were here trying to weasel your way out of a trivial little bet. I wouldn't trust you to be able to put your actual money on anything. If you did you wouldn't question Dan Gilbert's efforts you ungrateful inbred sodomite
Gilbert is putting more to make more money mo ron. a man like that didnt become what he has by throwing money away. If you still cant get this only God can help you.

And i dont honor bets with weasels so leave me alone.

He is Phil Jackson not Jesus Jackson. Only Jesus can save the Knicks.
LMAO. Pat Riley has turned to phil jackson. I bet this useless im becile doesnt even know pat riley was with the knicks in the 90s grin

#FakeNews
Just say you dont know anything and save yourself the embarrassment.

You saw the 'If' qualifier and you are still asking me stewpid questions. Didn't Mikhail Prokhorov just sell half his stake with the Nets? Didn't the Rockets just get sold? You cannot engage me in any form of intellectual discourse. I would thoroughly embarrass you and have you questioning the purpose of your existence

Wasteman

Simpleton, prokhorov sold a minority stake and kept his arena as well. The rockets were bought way above market value in anticipation of future growth. And btw, its time the owner cashed in seeing as he bought it years ago for peanuts.

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.slamonline.com/nba/dan-gilbert-wants-sell-cleveland-cavaliers/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi42fXq6cvZAhVBPJQKHY4MBfMQFggTMAA&usg=AOvVaw1oqt_8Rm8i2x84pnqgA4J5

heres another explanatory article for you and your fellow decales who cant understand simple concepts. Bald Dunce!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Naah man, i'm already teaching classes man.

Lebron was in fact a flopper, not anymore. Thats different from constantly flopping to get a foul as if your game depended on it.

Teaching classes? Lol you ain't teaching nothing you ignorant idle phuck

Was a flopper? Are you on crack? You think over a decade's worth of flopping can be wiped away just like that. LeQueen would be revered as a flopper till he retires

MitrikDenholm:

Lmao, naah nigga shut yo mouth, you bums have double standards because you think you can swap the imperfections of that bald he goat under the rug.

This deviant that was criticizing KD's move when his Queen was one of the Founders of Superteams is talking about double standards. What an ewok

MitrikDenholm:

And his statement had nothing that would imply hes talking about harden. Everyone knows harden draws his fouls from his awkward drives, not shooting.
Everybody knows he was talking about Harden. Don't be clever by half

MitrikDenholm:

You mean the skinny pale white plumbers carmelo anthony would average 40 against? cheesy
There are more skinny whites in the league now than there were during MJ's prime. I wouldn't expect an unskilled mountain goat like you to know this

MitrikDenholm:

Just stop it man, you rants wont hide the foolishness you exhibited. cheesy You claimed lebron has nothing to do with the cavs value. What a ninny!

Lmaooo you're a shameless pillow biter. Warapa grip you if you don't show me why the other teams in the league playing within even smaller markets are still worth over a $1bn despite not owning a Lebron

MitrikDenholm:

Of course protecting his business interests and the value of his franchise includes keeping lebron you friggin decale. Again the fact that you dont get this fully exposes how much of an undiluted nincompoop you are.
Statistics round the league shows that even the most frugal owners in the league still make a killing. A consummate ingrate like you and a lot of other Lebtards , most of whom still leech off their parents for survival keep questioning a man that is bankrolling the most expensive roster in league history.

MitrikDenholm:

You friggin slowpoke, and if lebron leaves how much do you think the value of the franchise will fall by? cheesy

It still wouldn't fall below a billion. That's not how it works ignoramus.

MitrikDenholm:

If this twirly dumb fcvk cant see that these bums cant be traded because no one wants them or thinks lebron wants to keep them because theyre "friends" you are even more of a decale than i thought.
Lmaooo the same LeQueen that played a role in Blatt's firing? Everybody knows anything LeQueen says in Cavs is law so don't play stewpid (though I know you can't help it since it's your nature)

If the Cavs were willing to give up TT and JR they would have been moved. Eediot you have forgotten LeQueen literally lobbied for JR's extension

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO. What are you saying man? Kyries conversation with the front office is the straw that broke the camels back dumbo, he said he felt unwanted. you keep showing how little you know about basketball.

This nigga must be thoroughly mad! Everybody including LeQueen and his minions were blindsided by Kyrie's trade request. He wanted out! not wanting to be a part of the circus that would be your Queen's free agency decision next year. Kyrie is smart and proactive! Not a zombie like you mentally challenged skreps. He realized everybody is replaceable at the Queen's behest and rather than end up in an undesirable situation opted instead to control the narrative

MitrikDenholm:

Stop putting words in my mind you pinhead. i said he bought the team for 300m and is worth well over a billion largely due to lebron. Your employers must sack you immediately before your incompetence and impotence single handedly runs them into the ground.

Explain this phoolish statement below
MitrikDenholm:

He should spend millions, he bought the cavs for 300 mill and now its worth over a billion because of lebron.

You would deny your Father when I'm done with you

MitrikDenholm:

Gilbert is putting more to make more money mo ron. a man like that didnt become what he has by throwing money away. If you still cant get this only God can help you.

Da fuq am I supposed to do with this useless factoid? Who ever said Dan Gilbert was throwing money away? My job was to rubbish the notion bandied by Lebtardious cretins like yourself, who don't know the half about finances yet continue to harass a man who has done nothing but pump his hard earned cash on a franchise that majority of you Lebtardious cretins do not even patronize
because you know he could be gone in a New York minute

MitrikDenholm:

And i dont honor bets with weasels so leave me alone.

You can't give what you don't have e.g Honor. You're a spineless vajayjay

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO. Pat Riley has turned to phil jackson. I bet this useless im becile doesnt even know pat riley was with the knicks in the 90s grin
Quit on the Knicks? If you call that quitting then I wonder what we would call what LeQueen did to the Cavs on National TV. Anuofia

http://www.espn.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9418559/new-york-knicks-never-let-pat-riley-go

No wonder I got them mixed up. You always throw around words without discretion like a drunkard

MitrikDenholm:

Just say you dont know anything and save yourself the embarrassment.
Shut up and stop promoting fake news

MitrikDenholm:

Simpleton, prokhorov sold a minority stake and kept his arena as well. The rockets were bought way above market value in anticipation of future growth. And btw, its time the owner cashed in seeing as he bought it years ago for peanuts.
Of course he kept the arena. Are you stewpid? Is basketball the only source of revenue from the said arena? He sold a 49% stock of the Nets. Why sell the entire franchise when you can sell half of it and still recoup over 300% profit on your initial investment. Oluku!

MitrikDenholm:

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.slamonline.com/nba/dan-gilbert-wants-sell-cleveland-cavaliers/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi42fXq6cvZAhVBPJQKHY4MBfMQFggTMAA&usg=AOvVaw1oqt_8Rm8i2x84pnqgA4J5

heres another explanatory article for you and your fellow decales who cant understand simple concepts. Bald Dunce!
Pray tell what else does your article highlight apart from your stewpidity? Didn't you say this?

MitrikDenholm:

Says the mo ron who believes any NBA owner wants to sell his team given the prospect of the NBA.

Talk about shooting yourself in the scrotum. You must be a completely neurotic dingbat. No wonder you create multiple IDs and even respond to yourself with separate IDs at the peak of your madness. You need deliverance

Lmaooo my head is very much full of hair but if I ever go bald I wouldn't be as insecure as your Queen who has refused to embrace his baldness. What a klutz

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
eh @A40 abegi o. shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
A40:

Teaching classes? Lol you ain't teaching nothing you ignorant idle phuck

Was a flopper? Are you on crack? You think over a decade's worth of flopping can be wiped away just like that. LeQueen would be revered as a flopper till he retires

What exactly am i doing here if not teaching you small fries?

This deviant that was criticizing KD's move when his Queen was one of the Founders of Superteams is talking about double standards. What an ewok
Lol. No one told him not to create a super team, no one told him not to leave okc! The weak bum joined the team that beat him, a team he blew a 3-1 lead against and left brodie behind. What a weakling. However, witless wazzocks like you cant tell the difference.

Everybody knows he was talking about Harden. Don't be clever by half
Naah man, only m orons like you did.

There are more skinny whites in the league now than there were during MJ's prime. I wouldn't expect an unskilled mountain goat like you to know this
LOL This is how i know you are just a d ick riding bandwagoner without a mind of his own going about calling someone he has never seen play goat. Imagine the level of stupidity in that statement cheesy

Lmaooo you're a shameless pillow biter. Warapa grip you if you don't show me why the other teams in the league playing within even smaller markets are still worth over a $1bn despite not owning a Lebron
Show me any small team 5 places above its market size than the cavs thats not in a huge city.

Statistics round the league shows that even the most frugal owners in the league are still make a killing. A consummate ingrate like you and a lot of other Lebtards most of whom like you still leech off your parents for survival keep questioning a man that is bankrolling the most expensive roster in league history.
LOL, Listen up dullard, im about to teach you a lesson about investments. In every investment there is capital gain and income, capital gain is often the most important especially when dealing with assets. Now you know, you can thank me later. But please, if you are a decale, stop trying to mess with minds way above your pay grade.

After wasting lebrons prime years? He better the little sh it. And take his rod out of your mouth you fudge packer!

It still wouldn't fall below a billion. That's not how it works ignoramus.
Go and read the article i linked earlier you word allergic pea brain. Just because its not below a billion doesnt mean lebron doesnt add extra value to it. The hornets with a similar market and city are worth 1.05, cavs, 1.32.

Lmaooo the same LeQueen that played a role in Blatt's firing? Everybody knows anything LeQueen says in Cavs is law so don't play stewpid (though I know you can't help it since it's your nature)
Well lue came in and won a championship 6 months later, has only lost one playoff series and blatt is in the euroleague. not saying lue is not a decale like you but things worked out for the better.

If the Cavs were willing to give up TT and JR they would have been moved. Eediot you have forgotten LeQueen literally lobbied for JR's extension
LOL And who would have taken them with their contracts? you dont even know what you are saying clown. Lebron wanted jr to get an extension, didnt tell gilbert to get robbed. Nor is lit lebrons fault these guys turned into bums!

Unwanted? By who? This nigga must be thoroughly mad! Everybody including LeQueen and his minions were blindsided by Kyrie's trade request. He wanted out not wanting to be a part of the circus that would be your Queen's free agency decision next year. Kyrie is smart and proactive! Not a zombie like you mentally challenged skreps

No you moro n, you said he wanted to be the man, if lebron left wont he be that? did he know where he was ending up? dunderhead, the front office pissed him off and then he was done.

Explain this phoolish statement below

You would deny your Father when I'm done with you
Without lebron given the cavs record and the fact that they are in cleveland theyll probably be the only team worth less than a billion.

Da fuq am I supposed to do with this useless factoid? Who ever said Dan Gilbert was throwing money away? My job was to rubbish the notion bandied by Lebtardious cretins like yourself who don't know the half about finances continue to harass a man who has done nothing but pump his hard earned cash on a franchise that majority of you Lebtardious cretins do not even patronize
Oh wow, the man who wasted lebrons prime years with bums, traded kyrie to boston for damaged goods because he wanted a pick to protect his future rather than trade him for PG and bledsoe who were available. The man who slandered lebron after he left. Is suddenly a good owner because hes spending chicken change compared to what hes worth? What kind of genetics can produce this kind of lummox i ask?

You can't give what you don't have e.g Honor. You're a spineless vajayjay
Naah, its respect. Which i have none for you and your fellow decales because dipsticks dont deserve it.

Quit on the Knicks? If you call that quitting then I wonder what we would call what LeQueen did to the Cavs on National TV. Anuofia

http://www.espn.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9418559/new-york-knicks-never-let-pat-riley-go

No wonder I got them mixed up. You always throw around words without discretion like a drunkard
LOL Shut up and stop trying to save face, you saw knicks and confused riley for jackson because you didnt know riley went up against the man you are here shamelessly calling goat. Thats why you dug up that article reading up about it.

The man wasnt let go, he quit, for better or worse, he quit. I guess i cant fault him completely. all he had was brutes like oakley while a certain bald headed asshat had a superteam and just went about bullying the talentless unathetic white bums in the league. Another history lesson, i hope you are taking notes, nitwit!

Shut up and stop promoting fake news
LOL Okay donald trump.

Of course he kept the arena. Are you stewpid? Is basketball the only source of revenue from the said arena? He sold a 49% stock of the Nets. Why sell the entire franchise when you can sell half of it and still recoup over 300% profit on your initial investment. Oluku!
Exactly my point muttonhead, why sell now?

Pray tell what else does your article highlight apart from your stewpidity? Didn't you say this?
Facts you friggin dyslexic prat. Simple facts you cant seem to understand.

Talk about shooting yourself in the scrotum. You must be a completely neurotic dingbat. No wonder you create multiple IDs and even respond to yourself with separate IDs at the peak of your madness. You need deliverance
Adhominem, you've utterly lost the argument now you're sending for the man. I may be eccentric but one thing i know i'm not is a doofus like you and your fellow decales.

Lmaooo my head is very much full of hair but if I ever go bald I wouldn't be as insecure as your Queen who has refused to embrace his baldness. What a klutz
Lies, everyone knows after rogaine failed you, you resorted to wigs and toupees. Stop lying. You are balder than a bald eagle, you are in no position to judge. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Donlittle:
eh @A40 abegi o. shocked shocked

Back to your cheer leading ways again i see. Dont think you wont get whats coming to you. You little snitching decale.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Back to your cheer leading ways again i see. Dont think you wont get whats coming to you. You little snitching decale.
do you by any chance have any form of mental illness?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2018
JR Smith suspended for detrimental conduct. Oooh man what a day. Maybe he learned he was getting benches and reacted or maybe this is what leads to him getting dropped to the bench. Whatever the reason maybe, this is a very welcomed development. Here's to hoping TT starts a fist fight next...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Fvck.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Lakers can't miss...
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmm

Wahala dey o.

Phili are dishing it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2018
I said Lakers will win max 35 games.

I take it back at this rate.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:40am On Mar 02, 2018
The Sixers are rubbing it in and the Cavs are being petty about it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Brickland Cavaliers.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2018
This Cavelier team shouldn’t bother to come out of the east, cos they can’t beat any playoff team in the West, not even Trailblazer
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Most impactful rookie from the 2017 draft class doing impactful things...

His coach.

Luke Walton on Ball_: "To me he was probably the best player on the court tonight. I think he only shot five times. Which is why we’ve been so high on him from day one. He’s one of the very unique players."

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Wow....Isaiah Thomas no longer playing with a dramatic,passive aggressive,instagran queen ball hog and is back to his best.....Who woulda thunk it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

What exactly am i doing here if not teaching you small fries?
Disgracing your lineage you fetid w@nker

MitrikDenholm:

Lol. No one told him not to create a super team, no one told him not to leave okc! The weak bum joined the team that beat him, a team he blew a 3-1 lead against and left brodie behind. What a weakling. However, witless wazzocks like you cant tell the difference.
What is weak is joining with 2 of the 4 best players in your draft year like your Queen Nefertiti did. You ignorant and hypocritical plebs don't get to dictate KD's moves

MitrikDenholm:

LOL This is how i know you are just a d ick riding bandwagoner without a mind of his own going about calling someone he has never seen play goat. Imagine the level of stupidity in that statement cheesy
Lmaooo what a phoolish millennial! Your cursed and inbred seed was probably not yet formed when I was watching the GOAT play. You had not discovered the internet when I began dropping intelligent basketball commentary on this thread

MitrikDenholm:

Show me any small team 5 places above its market size than the cavs thats not in a huge city.
I give the orders here heaux. Show me any team that was bought circa 2000 that has not grown by at least 250% whether in a big or small market.

MitrikDenholm:

LOL, Listen up dullard, im about to teach you a lesson about investments. In every investment there is capital gain and income, capital gain is often the most important especially when dealing with assets. Now you know, you can thank me later. But please, if you are a decale, stop trying to mess with minds way above your pay grade.
Hahahaha. What a clown! Imagine a boy who still collects stipends from mummy and daddy trying to teach me about investment. Of a truth if you live long enough you would see everything

In this period of financial boom and with the NBA in full bullish mode no well run franchise should be running at a loss. So STFU and stop telling me what I can define in my sleep

Don't open up your smelling mouth and question Dan Gilbert's commitment, he isn't the richest owner in the league neither is his team even among the top 12 in value yet he is paying for the most expensive roster in league history. Buncha ungrateful peasants. Tuehh
MitrikDenholm:

Go and read the article i linked earlier you word allergic pea brain. Just because its not below a billion doesnt mean lebron doesnt add extra value to it. The hornets with a similar market and city are worth 1.05, cavs, 1.32.

This is why I said you can start a fight with yourself in a phone booth. Nobody claimed LeQueen did not add value to the Cavaliers but when you drop a fundamentally daft statement like the Cavs went from 300m to over $1bn because of Queen Nefertiti then somebody must question your sanity

Omugo! The Hornets are an expansion team. Stop making daft comparisons

MitrikDenholm:

LOL And who would have taken them with their contracts? you dont even know what you are saying clown. Lebron wanted jr to get an extension, didnt tell gilbert to get robbed. Nor is lit lebrons fault these guys turned into bums!
Didn't someone pick up Deng and Mozgov? If their contracts could be moved how much more a younger and durable TT. Efulefu! You think Gilbert would pay both players $15m if their agent was not LeQueen's ace boom koon. Had Gilbert not paid them you inbred Philistines would still come to bash him for being cheap. You are all terminally mad

MitrikDenholm:

No you moro n, you said he wanted to be the man, if lebron left wont he be that? did he know where he was ending up? dunderhead, the front office pissed him off and then he was done.
Typical mountain goat mentality! He must be the man in Cleveland right? You think everybody wants to be a lackey to your Queen like Wade for example

The list of teams that were in on Kyrie was well-known. He is not an eediot like you

MitrikDenholm:

Without lebron given the cavs record and the fact that they are in cleveland theyll probably be the only team worth less than a billion.
Stop regurgitating this hopeless lie. Even teams in smaller markets without any stars or tradition of excellence have hit the billion mark. STFU

MitrikDenholm:

Oh wow, the man who wasted lebrons prime years with bums, traded kyrie to boston for damaged goods because he wanted a pick to protect his future rather than trade him for PG and bledsoe who were available. The man who slandered lebron after he left. Is suddenly a good owner because hes spending chicken change compared to what hes worth? What kind of genetics can produce this kind of lummox i ask?
Dan Gilbert can not do right by you pathetic ingrates. Damaged goods? Lmaooo you are completely bereft of shame! The consensus was that Boston got fleeced. Lebtards worldwide were in celebration and you the s€men swallowing serpent was spamming the thread with King of the 4th memes. Old knowledgeable heads like Roland warned you but you no gree. Them advice you you no hear! You are now here playing Monday Morning Quarterback.

Warapa fall on you

MitrikDenholm:

Naah, its respect. Which i have none for you and your fellow decales because dipsticks dont deserve it.
Shove your respect up your a$$ you phoolish coprophilliac! Who your respect epp? You don't even respect yourself so how can you respect others. You would not understand the need to honor bets since you don't come out your mama's basement. Free advice: Don't try that in real life though! You would be beaten within an inch of your life

MitrikDenholm:

LOL Shut up and stop trying to save face, you saw knicks and confused riley for jackson because you didnt know riley went up against the man you are here shamelessly calling goat. Thats why you dug up that article reading up about it.
Says the coon who claimed Pat Riley left because things got tough? How and when did they get tough after taking the Knicks to an NBA Finals and a 55 win season?

MitrikDenholm:

The man wasnt let go, he quit, for better or worse, he quit. I guess i cant fault him completely. all he had was brutes like oakley while a certain bald headed asshat had a superteam and just went about bullying the talentless unathetic white bums in the league. Another history lesson, i hope you are taking notes, nitwit!
Your Queen quit FOH. If you must quote history then at least have the decency to get your story straight.

He demanded a raise for the fantastic job he did. You wouldn't know about that since you've never actually worked for a buck

Oakley? Lmaooo where did you leave Patrick Ewing? John Starks? Oakley was their 3rd best player at best. What a troglodyte!

MitrikDenholm:

Exactly my point muttonhead, why sell now?

Why sell now? He sold 49% and made almost 300% profit and you are still asking stewpid questions. Who did your ancestors offend? Jeez!

MitrikDenholm:

Facts you friggin dyslexic prat. Simple facts you cant seem to understand.
You did an Andres Escobar and you are still screaming FACTS. You are so demented you don't even realize when you contradict yourself.

MitrikDenholm:

Adhominem, you've utterly lost the argument now you're sending for the man. I may be eccentric but one thing i know i'm not is a doofus like you and your fellow decales.
Louis Farrakhan would start phuckin white women before I lose an argument to a simpleton like yourself. Eccentric? That would mean you actually had a talent whereas your only skill is creating numerous monikers and responding to yourself on a faceless forum.

MitrikDenholm:

Lies, everyone knows after rogaine failed you, you resorted to wigs and toupees. Stop lying. You are balder than a bald eagle, you are in no position to judge. cheesy
You must be high off the fumes of your septic tank.
Loool don't mistake me for your balding Queen. I don't suffer deep seated self-esteem issues like both of y'all who are too scared to embrace your baldness. Pitiful
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Queen Nefertiti might as well run to Philly. That team actually has a future bants apart.

Didn't expect LA to beat the Heat. There's something in the air in that Cleveland. Even IT is not looking like a complete liability on the floor anymore
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
A40:
Queen Nefertiti might as well run to Philly. That team actually has a future bants apart.

Didn't expect LA to beat the Heat. There's something in the air in that Cleveland. Even IT is not looking like a complete liability on the floor anymore
Philly Confirmed!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Philly Confirmed!!!
Lmaooo iss allowed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
A40:

Disgracing your lineage you fetid w@nker
I dont see how sodomizing someone repeatedly with facts and knowledge does that though, tell me, does exposing someones utter nescience count?

What is weak is joining with 2 of the 4 best players in your draft year like your Queen Nefertiti did. You ignorant and hypocritical plebs don't get to dictate KD's moves
LOL! Naah shut up nigga you sound re tarded, how is joining your friends weaker than joining the guys who beat you. You are shameless.

Lmaooo what a phoolish millennial! Your cursed and inbred seed was probably not yet formed when I was watching the GOAT play. You had not discovered the internet when I began dropping intelligent basketball commentary on this thread
But this ape just claimed there are more white players in the league then than now. cheesy "Intelligent basketball commentary" grin I fell out a chair reading that, the only person that will put your name and intelligent in one sentence is well... you! Anyone else who dares will definitely have to be a decale like you! Lmao! intelligent basketball commentary.... what a deluded self important jackass.

I give the orders here heaux. Show me any team that was bought circa 2000 that has not grown by at least 250% whether in a big or small market.
Naah nigga you are trying to skip the question, my point is the cavs value exceeds its normal position because of lebron. I have proved that with logic and sources. It takes a special breed of dumb bell not to understand that.

Hahahaha. What a clown! Imagine a boy who still collects stipends from mummy and daddy trying to teach me about investment. Of a truth if you live long enough you would see everything
Why not? i thought you something new you didnt know before, you should thank me you ungrateful knucklehead.

In this period of financial boom and with the NBA in full bullish mode no well run franchise should be running at a loss. So STFU and stop telling me what I can define in my sleep
Naah you slowpoke, even the nets of all teams, one of the largest markets was running at a loss partly due to not having a star like lebron. They still are, part of why the owner had to share the loss even with its future prospects.

Don't open up your smelling mouth and question Dan Gilbert's commitment, he isn't the richest owner in the league neither is his team even among the top 12 in value yet he is paying for the most expensive roster in league history. Buncha ungrateful peasants. Tuehh
If he was so committed to the team and not himself why did he go for the pick instead of PG and Bledsoe? why should we be grateful to a bum like that who again wasted lebrons prime years and goes on after that making bone headed decisions only boneheads like you can appreciate.

This is why I said you can start a fight with yourself in a phone booth. Nobody claimed LeQueen did not add value to the Cavaliers but when you drop a fundamentally daft statement like the Cavs went from 300m to over $1bn because of Queen Nefertiti then somebody must question your sanity
Naah you bum. And other NBA teams became worth a billion like literally a few weeks ago, before new valuations cavs were and are well ahead of their intrinsic value due to lebron.

Omugo! The Hornets are an expansion team. Stop making daft comparisons
so are the raptors but like i keep telling you city and market counts. its not rocket science dum dum.

Didn't someone pick up Deng and Mozgov? If their contracts could be moved how much more a younger and durable TT. Efulefu! You think Gilbert would pay both players $15m if their agent was not LeQueen's ace boom koon. Had Gilbert not paid them you inbred Philistines would still come to bash him for being cheap. You are all terminally mad
So jefferson, frye and d wade were moved but jr and tt arent because theyre lebrons friends? Lmao! what kind of stupid reasoning is that? its not a soap opera goon.

Typical mountain goat mentality! He must be the man in Cleveland right? You think everybody wants to be a lackey to your Queen like Wade for example

The list of teams that were in on Kyrie was well-known. He is not an eediot like you
LOL And with a pool to choose from and potential new suitors, why would they have to send him to boston or anywhere hes expecting for that matter?

Stop regurgitating this hopeless lie. Even teams in smaller markets without any stars or tradition of excellence have hit the billion mark. STFU
In february 2018, cavs did before.

Dan Gilbert can not do right by you pathetic ingrates. Damaged goods? Lmaooo you are completely bereft of shame! The consensus was that Boston got fleeced. Lebtards worldwide were in celebration and you the s€men swallowing serpent was spamming the thread with King of the 4th memes. Old knowledgeable heads like Roland warned you but you no gree. Them advice you you no hear! You are now here playing Monday Morning Quarterback.

Warapa fall on you
Well we didnt have all the details like he did concerning ITs health, considering we were in a tight spot because kyrie asked for a trade it felt good on paper. Then you realise you could have gotten PG and Bledsoe instead but the bum was too selfish. He needs to spend and more.

Knowledgeable oldheads indeed, if the guy who thinks bill russell was the greatest offensive celtic is where you get knowledge from i understand why whenever you try to construct a sentence about basketball you come across as a re tard.

Shove your respect up your a$$ you phoolish coprophilliac! Who your respect epp? You don't even respect yourself so how can you respect others. You would not understand the need to honor bets since you don't come out your mama's basement. Free advice: Don't try that in real life though! You would be beaten within an inch of your life
LOL Says the guy running about a faceless forum begging me to keep a bet, i refuse to. Like i said i have zero respect for you and if a brain dead git like you questions my honor i have no neeed whatsoever to feel offended, capiche?

Says the coon who claimed Pat Riley left because things got tough? How and when did they get tough after taking the Knicks to an NBA Finals and a 55 win season?
Isnt that the epitome of qutting? go read up on what happened with him and miami before then small fry, i know you're trying to keep up with a discussion you know know nothing about.

Your Queen quit FOH. If you must quote history then at least have the decency to get your story straight.

He demanded a raise for the fantastic job he did. You wouldn't know about that since you've never actually worked for a buck
raise? Pat riley was offered the largest contract for any coach at the time, but he left them for conference rivals miami after losing the finals and then told them through tax. LOL stop trying to talk about things you have no knowledge of, its sad.

Oakley? Lmaooo where did you leave Patrick Ewing? John Starks? Oakley was their 3rd best player at best. What a troglodyte!
Lol. imagine. A 6ft PG and two goons. i guess ewing was a HOFer but who else?

Why sell now? He sold 49% and made almost 300% profit and you are still asking stewpid questions. Who did your ancestors offend? Jeez!
The nets, one of the largest markets in the NBA are hemorrhaging money for lack of a star, he needed to cut his losses while keeping hopes of further capital gain. I hope your note is still out.

You did an Andres Escobar and you are still screaming FACTS. You are so demented you don't even realize when you contradict yourself.
Naah man, the only contradiction is how can someone be this bald and this stupid at the same time, i thought bald people were supposed to be smart. Nature played a cruel trick on you small fry.

Louis Farrakhan would start phuckin white women before I lose an argument to a simpleton like yourself. Eccentric? That would mean you actually had a talent whereas your only skill is creating numerous monikers and responding to yourself on a faceless forum.
I guess farrakhan must be sandblasting cocaine off a white hookers ass somewhere and must have been for a while because i cant even count the number of times i have taken you to the cleaners on this forum.

Naah small fry, being eccentric has nothing to do with talent man but in my case its a side effect. I am correcting the flaws of nature by educating the chuckleheads it births. There is a method to my madness.

You must be high off the fumes of your septic tank.
Loool don't mistake me for your balding Queen. I don't suffer deep seated self-esteem issues like both of y'all who are too scared to embrace your baldness. Pitiful
Stop lying man its embarrassing. throw that wig in the bin and lets compare your hairline to that of lebron. You are not fooling anyone. And while you're at it why not drop some weight too, being obese is bad for your health. Shame you cant do anything about your face. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
A40:

Philly will get whats coming to them in the playoffs. A giant royal broom courtesy of the king himself.

There is something in the air in cleveland, its Lue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2261) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.