Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1665753 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

I dont see how sodomizing someone repeatedly with facts and knowledge does that though, tell me, does exposing someones utter nescience count?
Facts? You need to stop abusing drugs

MitrikDenholm:

LOL! Naah shut up nigga you sound re tarded, how is joining your friends weaker than joining the guys who beat you. You are shameless.

Friends? In what planet do you have the 3 of the top 5 draft pick as friends? If only Jordan. Barkley and Olajuwon were that friendly and teamed up in their prime. Perhaps the GOAT ends up with 8 rings.

Ray Allen who helped your Queen Nefertiti win a second ring joined the team that beat him. KD wasn't the first. Hypocrite!

You have the audacity to question KD when your Queen shamelessly abdicated her throne to play for the Heat. You are demented!

MitrikDenholm:

But this ape just claimed there are more white players in the league then than now. cheesy "Intelligent basketball commentary" grin I fell out a chair reading that, the only person that will put your name and intelligent in one sentence is well... you! Anyone else who dares will definitely have to be a decale like you! Lmao! intelligent basketball commentary.... what a deluded self important jackass.
Let's compare the white boys pound for pound in the Jordan era to the white boys in the league now.

Go ahead! Let's see you disgrace yourself even further.

MitrikDenholm:

Naah nigga you are trying to skip the question, my point is the cavs value exceeds its normal position because of lebron. I have proved that with logic and sources. It takes a special breed of dumb bell not to understand that.

Shut up and apologize for your asinine claim that the Cavs are worth a billion because of LeQueen

No one disputed that LeQueen added value to the Cavs. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

MitrikDenholm:

Why not? i thought you something new you didnt know before, you should thank me you ungrateful knucklehead.

Go and learn the difference between taught and thought you Thot! Before attempting to "thought me something new"

Phoolish Jelosinmi product

MitrikDenholm:

Naah you slowpoke, even the nets of all teams, one of the largest markets was running at a loss partly due to not having a star like lebron. They still are, part of why the owner had to share the loss even with its future prospects.
Finances are not your strong suit! Don't exhaust the little brainpower you have. The Nets were running at a loss because of a bloated roster and bad contracts (sound familiar?)

They cleared the bad deals and despite still being one of the worst teams in the league with bleh attendance they still made over $50m profit.

The league is flush with teams making profits in small markets and even without a star like LeQueen. So swallow your L with fisherman soup

MitrikDenholm:

If he was so committed to the team and not himself why did he go for the pick instead of PG and Bledsoe? why should we be grateful to a bum like that who again wasted lebrons prime years and goes on after that making bone headed decisions only boneheads like you can appreciate.
Because LeQueen refused to commit!!! What part of this is too complex for this deek gnawing fruit bat to grasp? Jeeeez!

Fucktardious cretins. You think Dan Gilbert became a billionaire by allowing non entities and yobs like you who can't boast of a Cavaliers shirt form his opinion?

MitrikDenholm:

Naah you bum. And other NBA teams became worth a billion like literally a few weeks ago, before new valuations cavs were and are well ahead of their intrinsic value due to lebron.
Today is 2nd of March. Every team including the Cavs have grown in value so stop talking nonsense..

And never in your fetid life claim the Cavs became a $1bn outfit because of Lebron. I have since rubbished that myth and urban legend

MitrikDenholm:

so are the raptors but like i keep telling you city and market counts. its not rocket science dum dum.
Lmaooo what I took the pains to tell you when you attributed a team tripling in value to just one player is what you are repeating to me now. Are you a parakeet?

MitrikDenholm:

LOL And with a pool to choose from and potential new suitors, why would they have to send him to boston or anywhere hes expecting for that matter?
That's why you're not a GM.

MitrikDenholm:

Well we didnt have all the details like he did concerning ITs health, considering we were in a tight spot because kyrie asked for a trade it felt good on paper. Then you realise you could have gotten PG and Bledsoe instead but the bum was too selfish. He needs to spend and more.

Ohh shut up! You didn't have the details but phoolishly along with other Lebtards went on a bragging spree. You thought you had weakened your rivals with the trade but it turns out the joke was on you

ROTFLOL! You want Gilbert to trade the future for players that are essentially rentals and a Queen that was bound to run away again after Golden State handed him his sixth L. If Dan Gilbert was your father you go run him business like that?

Omo ale adojutinni

MitrikDenholm:

Knowledgeable oldheads indeed, if the guy who thinks bill russell was the greatest offensive celtic is where you get knowledge from i understand why whenever you try to construct a sentence about basketball you come across as a re tard.
Coming from someone who expected the Celtics to go after LeQueen despite the salary cap at the time. You're one to throw stones

Asinwin. Go and lick your wounds and reflect on your utterly stewpid posts

MitrikDenholm:

LOL Says the guy running about a faceless forum begging me to keep a bet, i refuse to. Like i said i have zero respect for you and if a brain dead git like you questions my honor i have no neeed whatsoever to feel offended, capiche?
Begging you? Lmaooo your phoolishness does not take a day off does it? Weren't you the ret@rd that came here to beg me to change the terms of our bet and for me to let you out altogether?

What a bipolar demented mofo! You have no honor and no creed. You are too broke to back up your Queen. You are merely a glorified oxygen thief unfit for purpose.

MitrikDenholm:

Isnt that the epitome of qutting? go read up on what happened with him and miami before then small fry, i know you're trying to keep up with a discussion you know know nothing about.

Oh shut up! He was frustrated out of New York and joined a poor Miami Heat team who albeit offered him more money

MitrikDenholm:

raise? Pat riley was offered the largest contract for any coach at the time, but he left them for conference rivals miami after losing the finals and then told them through tax. LOL stop trying to talk about things you have no knowledge of, its sad.
Only that the Heat offered him an even larger contract.
The Knicks got to the NBA Finals in 95? Is this one mad? Did you read up the battle he had with the GM? You must be a lunatic. Riley joined a 32 win team. They were losers and kept losing to the Knicks even after he joined

So how did he leave when the going got tough when he actually joined a much worse team from a competitive standpoint?

I'd disarm you with your weapon and use it to pistol whip you just to show the world how mentally inept you are

MitrikDenholm:

Lol. imagine. A 6ft PG and two goons. i guess ewing was a HOFer but who else?
You want to tell me about the Knicks and you don't even know Patrick Ewing. You guess he was a HOFer? Lmaooo as 2Baba said "Na Yaba left we dey and many people need psychia doctor today"

MitrikDenholm:

The nets, one of the largest markets in the NBA are hemorrhaging money for lack of a star, he needed to cut his losses while keeping hopes of further capital gain. I hope your note is still out.
That's why you should think before making daft blanket statements, Smart investors know when to buy and sell. So next time do not open your uninformed mouth to make daft utterances. At least you have now read up on Prokhorov. Werey alaso

MitrikDenholm:

Naah man, the only contradiction is how can someone be this bald and this stupid at the, same time, i thought bald people were supposed to be smart. Nature played a cruel trick on you small fry.
You are the only errorist capable of posting an article that directly contradicts the very thing you disputed. Your stewpidity defies logic

MitrikDenholm:

I guess farrakhan must be sandblasting cocaine off a white hookers ass somewhere and must have been for a while because i cant even count the number of times i have taken you to the cleaners on this forum.

This ewu that I pummeled and he wanted to deactivate account. I don't know what is vanishing faster your memory, your hair follicles or the ozone layer

MitrikDenholm:

Naah small fry, being eccentric has nothing to do with talent man but in my case its a side effect. I am correcting the flaws of nature by educating the chuckleheads it births. There is a method to my madness.
That's the point you useless ewok! There is no talent to back up your eccentricity. There is no method to your madness. You are just mad!

MitrikDenholm:

Stop lying man its embarrassing. throw that wig in the bin and lets compare your hairline to that of lebron. You are not fooling anyone. And while you're at it why not drop some weight too, being obese is bad for your health. Shame you cant do anything about your face. grin
Lmaooo 40 is in great shape like Heidi Klum. Healthy hairline and beard game on check. I'm not like your Queen Nefertiti who hides his hairline with his head band almost his entire career. Never mind you a pillow biting effeminate sod.

Baldness isn't a crime though. Embrace it you homoerotic nuisance
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Philly will get whats coming to them in the playoffs. A giant royal broom courtesy of the king himself.

There is something in the air in cleveland, its Lue.
You just don't know when to stop talking do you? #facepalm
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
A40:

Facts? You need to stop abusing drugs

Friends? In what planet do you have the 3 of the top 5 draft pick as friends? If only Jordan. Barkley and Olajuwon were that friendly and teamed up in their prime. Perhaps the GOAT ends up with 8 rings.
LOL! No one asked them to go about fighting each other because of their owners. These old bums are just jealous the new guys figured the game out after them and are salty some of them couldnt win a ring. Dont tell him who to be friends with you fat clown. If players were teaming up that flat track bully wont end up with one ring , we know his record when he doesnt have the best team in the league.

Ray Allen who helped your Queen Nefertiti win a second ring joined the team that beat him. KD wasn't the first. Hypocrite!
Ray allen was a 38 year old snake. But we are not talking about ray allen are we? you brought up kd and compared him to lebron you demented fvcktard.

You have the audacity to question KD when your Queen shamelessly abdicated her throne to play for the Heat. You are demented!
What throne? there is no such thing as a throne in cleveland especially when surrounded by bums you shameless gardener.

Let's compare the white boys pound for pound in the Jordan era to the white boys in the league now.

Go ahead! Let's see you disgrace yourself even further.
idiot, you claimed there are more white boys in the league now, dont back track on your comment.

Shut up and apologize for your asinine claim that the Cavs are worth a billion because of LeQueen

No one disputed that LeQueen added value to the Cavs. Stop being deliberately obtuse.
So let me get this straight "he adds to their value, but has nothing to do with their value". Well done, you just graduated, its official now. you are a certified unadulterated im becile. Go and get yourself a hat.

Go and learn the difference between taught and thought you Thot! Before attempting to "thought me something new"

Phoolish Jelosinmi product
Yeah my bad, but as long as you want to play the grammar game with me i say game on. grin

Finances are not your strong suit! Don't exhaust the little brainpower you have. The Nets were running at a loss because of a bloated roster and bad contracts (sound familiar?)

They cleared the bad deals and despite still being one of the worst teams in the league with bleh attendance they still made over $50m profit.

The league is flush with teams making profits in small markets and even without a star like LeQueen. So swallow your L with fisherman soup
I thought the cavs were the only team losing money and it was because of lebron? just imagine this shameless dullard cheesy

And stop lying you shameless piece of sh it. The nets are still losing. The nets lost about a 100 million a few years before, stop making what gilbert is doing sound special. Kakpipe cosmonaut!

Because LeQueen refused to commit!!! What part of this is too complex for this deek gnawing fruit bat to grasp? Jeeeez!
LMAO. So a good owner shouldnt do whats best to win because lebron refused to commit? why should lebron commit? so he can swindle him like he did during his prime? you and gilbert are both clowns.

Fucktardious cretins. You think Dan Gilbert became a billionaire by allowing non entities and yobs like you who can't boast of a Cavaliers shirt form his opinion?
I thought you said he became one by spending luxury tax because he wants to win a championship cheesy

This guy still finds it hard to believe someone can afford merch cheesy, well let me shock you even more, i dont just have one. In fact the reason i became a lebron fan was because of a lebron merch.

Today is 2nd of March. Every team including the Cavs have grown in value so stop talking nonsense..
The cavs were worth a billion in 2017, other teams just became worth that in 2018, why is it so hard for this manky dope to grasp simple things i wonder? Are you by any chance inbred? or maybe you were cross bred with a donkey? grin grin

And never in your fetid life claim the Cavs became a $1bn outfit because of Lebron. I have since rubbished that myth and urban legend

Lmaooo what I took the pains to tell you when you attributed a team tripling in value to just one player is what you are repeating to me now. Are you a parakeet?

Right, lebron adds to the cavs value but has nothing to do with their value, keep exhibiting foolishness. However you choose to see it, lebron adds to their value, thats my point and thats why dan gilbert will try his best to keep him. simple to understand, you'd think. But when dealing with a decale never underestimate the levels of their ignorance.

That's why you're not a GM.
Because i know better than to trade a good player to conference rivals because of a pick? Naah. That aint it.

And btw either is dan gilbert so he should have stayed in his lane and let griffin give us bledsoe and pg.

Ohh shut up! You didn't have the details but phoolishly along with other Lebtards went on a bragging spree. You thought you had weakened your rivals with the trade but it turns out the joke was on you
Yeah my bad. I underestimated your boyfriends foolishness, thats on me. Never again.

ROTFLOL! You want Gilbert to trade the future for players that are essentially rentals and a Queen that was bound to run away again after Golden State handed him his sixth L. If Dan Gilbert was your father you go run him business like that?

Omo ale adojutinni
Well Gilbert should know his quest for a ring is finished for this lifetime once lebron leaves. No bum will agree to play for shitty CLE and that city is doomed. The best thing that ever happened to them was lebron being born there after all.

Coming from someone who expected the Celtics to go after LeQueen despite the salary cap at the time. You're one to throw stones
Naah you fool, you compared kd to lebron, i said that would be him joining the celtics. You claimed cap i said he could have taken a pay cut like kd. You are a shameless lying bag of donkey sh it.

Asinwin. Go and lick your wounds and reflect on your utterly stewpid posts
Blackcurrant juice + TSFH + Reading your comical posts, best feeling ever. Thank you for being humorously stupid. cheesy

Begging you? Lmaooo your phoolishness does not take a day off does it? Weren't you the ret@rd that came here to beg me to change the terms of our bet and for me to let you out altogether?

What a bipolar demented mofo! You have no honor and no creed. You are too broke to back up your Queen. You are merely a glorified oxygen thief unfit for purpose.
Nah nigga i came to warn you, i know you cant handle this version of me let alone a pissed off version of me. you knew it and you caved.

LOL! Money is not an object small fry but i'm not a sucker like you and your bald side chick jeffrey. Truth is my honor can only be gauged by people i respect intellectually. And gambling is for suckers small fry, besides, i dont want to be the reason you get evicted small fry.

I just dont respect bald fat dunderheads, i'm sorry. I cant. Its not how i'm wired.

Oh shut up! He was frustrated out of New York and joined a poor Miami Heat team who albeit offered him more money

Only that the Heat offered him an even larger contract.
The Knicks got to the NBA Finals in 95? Is this one mad? Did you read up the battle he had with the GM? You must be a lunatic. Riley joined a 32 win team. They were losers and kept losing to the Knicks even after he joined

So how did he leave when the going got tough when he actually joined a much worse team from a competitive standpoint?

I'd disarm you with your weapon and use it to pistol whip you just to show the world how mentally inept you are

Just imagine, you left a championship contender that offered you a record contract for more money! LMAO cheesy You cant make this sh it up i swear. And this spineless donkey face will defend it grin

You didnt disarm anything small fry, you foolishly claimed the knicks didnt want to pay him because you just dont know these things so stop claiming to. Not everyone can be an encyclopedia of knowledge, i'm an exception.

Today is special because i have figured out beyond any reasonable doubt that you have never watched jeffrey or his era, you are a snake oil salesman. nothing more.

You want to tell me about the Knicks and you don't even know Patrick Ewing. You guess he was a HOFer? Lmaooo as 2Baba said "Na Yaba left we dey and many people need psychia doctor today"
Let me be honest with you i'm afraid of typing his name because of his face, kinda reminds me of yours.

That's why you should think before making daft blanket statements, Smart investors know when to buy and sell. So next time do not open your uninformed mouth to make daft utterances. At least you have now read up on Prokhorov. Werey alaso
But i thought you just claimed gilbert should sell? Thats the point imp, hes not done milking this up.

And wtf does that even mean? dont play these games with me small fry, when you get got you better get on your knees and surrender, stop trying to twist the narrative. You asked why the nets sold half of their stakes and i explained it. DOesnt free you of the foolish comments you made before.

You are the only errorist capable of posting an article that directly contradicts the very thing you disputed. Your stewpidity defies logic
What article? every article i have posted is about lebron adding value to the cavs. Listen here you shameless ape, i see now that you've lost you've resorted to misdirection, wont work with me pork chop.

This ewu that I pummeled and he wanted to deactivate account. I don't know what is vanishing faster your memory, your hair follicles or the ozone layer
I deactivate my account every once in a while, what else is new. ooh the sky is blue.

That's the point you useless ewok! There is no talent to back up your eccentricity. There is no method to your madness. You are just mad!
Naaah small fry, as you can obviously see i put pinheads like you in a headlock, the greatest talent of them all. You are welcome mother nature, i'm cleaning up your mess.

Lmaooo 40 is in great shape like Heidi Klum. Healthy hairline and beard game on check. I'm not like your Queen Nefertiti who hides his hairline with his head band almost his entire career. Never mind you a pillow biting effeminate sod.
WTF? Heidi klum? what a drag queen. stop lying, you are fat bald couch potato, everyone here knows that. You are not fooling anyone. And stop calling that soul patch you have a beard mo ron.

Baldness isn't a crime though. Embrace it you homoerotic nuisance
I dont discriminate against bald people, i discriminate against the re tarded ones like you.

And homoerotic nuisance? seriously? stop having fantasies about me pervert. This is partly why this forum scares me, perverts everywhere. i swear i cant wait to be done with this stupid place for good, i can literally feel you lot trying to drag my IQ down to your levels.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
A40:
You just don't know when to stop talking do you? #facepalm

Not until all the knuckleheads on this god forsaken waste land of a forum accept thought and reasoning as necessary before every statement.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Not until all the knuckleheads on this god forsaken waste land of a forum accept thought and reasoning as necessary before every statement.
This cretin would never learn. Stop disgracing yourself. Smh

When heat is applied to your head you would start squealing like a pig in heat
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

LOL! No one asked them to go about fighting each other because of their owners. These old bums are just jealous the new guys figured the game out after them and are salty some of them couldnt win a ring. Dont tell him who to be friends with you fat clown. If players were teaming up that flat track bully wont end up with one ring , we know his record when he doesnt have the best team in the league.
Then STFU and stop bitchinn about KD. Since we have established it's a kill or be killed league then stop being a hypocritical sodomite and mind your BI. No amount of wailing would change MJs GOAT status

Salty pre-pubescent baboon

MitrikDenholm:

Ray allen was a 38 year old snake. But we are not talking about ray allen are we? you brought up kd and compared him to lebron you demented fvcktard.
Nothing is new under the sun Ru-paul. Both players were guilty of the same crime so nobody gives a shyte if Ray was 38 or 70
Stop the bloodclart crying. KD has denied Queen Nefertiti a ring once and he would deny him another ring this summer. Eat your heart out

MitrikDenholm:

What throne? there is no such thing as a throne in cleveland especially when surrounded by bums you shameless gardener.
I have to explain what throne means in this context. You must be a demented bull-frog

MitrikDenholm:

idiot, you claimed there are more white boys in the league now, dont back track on your comment.
You claimed the GOAT feasted on white bums so let's compare the white boys in that era to the whites in LeQueen's era and let's see who is facing more bums.

MitrikDenholm:

So let me get this straight "he adds to their value, but has nothing to do with their value". Well done, you just graduated, its official now. you are a certified unadulterated im becile. Go and get yourself a hat.
Woe betide you if you don't show where I said LeQueen adds no value to the Cavs. I'm not responsible for your poor comprehension of English. What an abysmal douchegoblin

MitrikDenholm:

Yeah my bad, but as long as you want to play the grammar game with me i say game on. grin
You can't tell the difference between thought and taught and you are here busy disgracing your lineage. Jesus Wept

MitrikDenholm:

I thought the cavs were the only team losing money and it was because of lebron? just imagine this shameless dullard cheesy
The comprehension demons must be torturing you again. You're an inbred wasteman if you don't show where I claimed the Cavs are the only team losing money

MitrikDenholm:

And stop lying you shameless piece of sh it. The nets are still losing. The nets lost about a 100 million a few years before, stop making what gilbert is doing sound special. Kakpipe cosmonaut!
Only hallucinogens can cause this senseless behaviour you are exhibiting. Did the Nets make a positive EBIT or not?

https://www.forbes.com/teams/brooklyn-nets/

Mountain GOAT

No one cares if they lost a billion dollars because I took the pains to explain factors responsible for that loss which is what Gilbert might be trying to avoid

You have a cassava sieve disguised as a brain so I don't expect you to possess the ability to retain any type of intelligence

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO. So a good owner shouldnt do whats best to win because lebron refused to commit? why should lebron commit? so he can swindle him like he did during his prime? you and gilbert are both clowns.
Not at the expense of the team's future he shouldn't. It's called hedging your investments. Something a dependant like you cannot possibly relate to

You want him to potentially pay $90m per year like Prokhorov on luxury taxes for a player that could still bolt?

Thunder fire you. Useless prodigal son! You wouldn't understand the value of a dollar since you've never worked for it

MitrikDenholm:

This guy still finds it hard to believe someone can afford merch cheesy, well let me shock you even more, i dont just have one. In fact the reason i became a lebron fan was because of a lebron merch.
Nope! I find it hard to believe that a country pauper like you can afford it. I'm not talking about the cheap knockoffs mummy and daddy gave you money to buy either

MitrikDenholm:

The cavs were worth a billion in 2017, other teams just became worth that in 2018, why is it so hard for this manky dope to grasp simple things i wonder? Are you by any chance inbred? or maybe you were cross bred with a donkey? grin grin
Da fuq is this? The History Channel? Why stop at 2017? We might as well go back to 2007 to buttress your phoolish point. I gave you a simple task. Show any small market team sans LeQueen that was bought circa 2000 that has not doubled and tripled in worth. Useless Ebola infested rhesus monkey

MitrikDenholm:

Right, lebron adds to the cavs value but has nothing to do with their value, keep exhibiting foolishness. However you choose to see it, lebron adds to their value, thats my point and thats why dan gilbert will try his best to keep him. simple to understand, you'd think. But when dealing with a decale never underestimate the levels of their ignorance.
Are you brain dead or something? It's a miracle that someone who is exhibiting all traits of rigor mortis can still type such verbose drivel.

You claimed the Cavs are worth over a billion 'because' of LeQueen. That myth has been busted! How that implies that LeQueen adds no value altogether is left for your brain to compute. I'm responsible for what I type but not what you understand

It's not my fault that you are slower than a seahorse
MitrikDenholm:

Because i know better than to trade a good player to conference rivals because of a pick? Naah. That aint it.

And btw either is dan gilbert so he should have stayed in his lane and let griffin give us bledsoe and pg.
Brothers and Sisters let us open to the Book of Lamentations Chapter 2 v 3

You haven't even proven to be good at Fantasy league basketball na actual GM you wan challenge

You were cool with the deal when it was made and thought you had fleeced Boston so shut up and stop playing Monday Morning Quarterback

MitrikDenholm:

Well Gilbert should know his quest for a ring is finished for this lifetime once lebron leaves. No bum will agree to play for shitty CLE and that city is doomed. The best thing that ever happened to them was lebron being born there after all.
No point losing on both ends. If spending the highest payroll in league history won't get the Queen to stay then he might as well migrate like the Fulani Herdsman that he is

MitrikDenholm:

Naah you fool, you compared kd to lebron, i said that would be him joining the celtics. You claimed cap i said he could have taken a pay cut like kd. You are a shameless lying bag of donkey sh it.
The cap at the time would have made it impossible to fit 4 stars in the roster. How many times do I have to drum this in your ear you queefing cunt!

You think Golden State would have been able to fit in KD if the cap didn't rise astronomically?

Stick to shining LeNomad's phallus. Financials are not your strong point rara

MitrikDenholm:

Nah nigga i came to warn you, i know you cant handle this version of me let alone a pissed off version of me. you knew it and you caved.
Warn me? That's like Buhari warning Putin. I would leave you mentally and emotionally scarred

MitrikDenholm:

LOL! Money is not an object small fry but i'm not a sucker like you and your bald side chick jeffrey. Truth is my honor can only be gauged by people i respect intellectually. And gambling is for suckers small fry, besides, i dont want to be the reason you get evicted small fry.
Lmaoooo what a deluded cretin. Where does the country pauper want to see money before? You would need to pawn your mommy's jewelry since your brains lack the capacity to generate any kind of income

MitrikDenholm:

I just dont respect bald fat dunderheads, i'm sorry. I cant. Its not how i'm wired.
You're a dependant! What the phuck am I to do with your respect?

MitrikDenholm:

Just imagine, you left a championship contender that offered you a record contract for more money! LMAO cheesy You cant make this sh it up i swear. And this spineless donkey face will defend it grin
The Knicks offered $15million the Heat offered him $40mil and a 10% stake in the Heat. Surely you're not too retarded to see what any sensible human being would take.

MitrikDenholm:

You didnt disarm anything small fry, you foolishly claimed the knicks didnt want to pay him because you just dont know these things so stop claiming to. Not everyone can be an encyclopedia of knowledge, i'm an exception.

Today is special because i have figured out beyond any reasonable doubt that you have never watched jeffrey or his era, you are a snake oil salesman
$40mil vs $15mil? Are you crazy? If Pat Riley was your dad which deal would you have him take.

What an ignorant parasite. More like an encyclopedia of ignorance. I don forgot more about the league than you ever learned .

MitrikDenholm:

But i thought you just claimed gilbert should sell? Thats the point imp, hes not done milking this up.
You have to be illiterate to not know the difference between if and should. No wonder you couldn't tell the difference between thought and taught

English cannot possibly be your first language. Tell us your native dialect and let's find an interpreter. You remind me of those Chibok girls who wanted to write WAEC but could not speak English

You reek of failure

MitrikDenholm:

And wtf does that even mean? dont play these games with me small fry, when you get got you better get on your knees and surrender, stop trying to twist the narrative. You asked why the nets sold half of their stakes and i explained it. DOesnt free you of the foolish comments you made before.
Thank God you know you are getting played. Maybe there's hope for you after all. The genesis of this argument had to do with owners selling (your daft blanket statements putting you in trouble again)

I gave you Houston and Brooklyn, you went a step further and purchased the nails for your coffin by adding Cleveland and Dan Gilbert to my list. I don't know how your Prokhorov/Nets situation negates your initial phoolish statement claiming no right thinking owner would be willing to sell. Why didn't you put that to consideration before excreting ignorance from your mouth?

I'm only trying to help you drag your foot out of your mouth but you're not cooperating

MitrikDenholm:

What article? every article i have posted is about lebron adding value to the cavs. Listen here you shameless ape, i see now that you've lost you've resorted to misdirection, wont work with me pork chop.
Dementia at work. You cannot even remember your phoolish arguments. Why did you claim no owner would be willing to sell their team when LeNomad's boss was ready to do just that?

Nobody said LeNomad adds no value to the Cavs. Quit shadow boxing you scavenging egret

MitrikDenholm:

I deactivate my account every once in a while, what else is new. ooh the sky is blue.
You're an indecisive bipolar vajayjay that's why

MitrikDenholm:

Naaah small fry, as you can obviously see i put pinheads like you in a headlock, the greatest talent of them all. You are welcome mother nature, i'm cleaning up your mess.

[quote author=MitrikDenholm post=65504494]
WTF? Heidi klum? what a drag queen. stop lying, you are fat bald couch potato, everyone here knows that. You are not fooling anyone. And stop calling that soul patch you have a beard mo ron.
Lmao this obese basement dwelling hermit can call someone a couch potato? Lmao what a pathetic bum! You're filled with oestrogen so your chances of ever having a beard or any distinctive male features are nil.

MitrikDenholm:

I dont discriminate against bald people, i discriminate against the re tarded once like you.

And homoerotic nuisance? seriously? stop having fantasies about me pervert. This is partly why this forum scares me, perverts everywhere. i swear i cant wait to be done with this stupid place for good, i can literally feel you lot trying to drag my IQ down to your levels.
Fantasies? What a delusional dependant. Step the phuck out your house and go find work. You're too old to still be leeching. No wonder little online bets make you quiver

Don't leave yet! I'm not done breaking your soul and will to exist

Wasteman
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
"Queen Nefertiti" grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
A40:

Then STFU and stop bitchinn about KD. Since we have established it's a kill or be killed league then stop being a hypocritical sodomite and mind your BI. No amount of wailing would change MJs GOAT status

Salty pre-pubescent baboon
LMAO, Theres one thing putting a fight and its another joining your enemy. Thats just weak.

Lol! Thats absolutely right, but lebron can and has. The only people who think jordan is better than lebron are nincompoops like you.

Nothing is new under the sun Ru-paul. Both players were guilty of the same crime so nobody gives a shyte if Ray was 38 or 70
Stop the bloodclart crying. KD has denied Queen Nefertiti a ring once and he would deny him another ring this summer. Eat your heart out
LOL! yeah, KD is a snake, so is ray allen. but one was in his prime but the other was a senile old man ring chasing. They are both snakes, difference is one is a python and the other a king cobra.

I have to explain what throne means in this context. You must be a demented bull-frog
Small fry you are challenging my diction, stop stealing my words you brain dead cribber.

You claimed the GOAT feasted on white bums so let's compare the white boys in that era to the whites in LeQueen's era and let's see who is facing more bums.
imagine a league that made larry bird, a poor mans gordon hayward look like jesus' second coming. cheesy

And stop misdirecting you impotent plonker. You claimed there are more white players in the nba now than before. shameless liar ape.

Woe betide you if you don't show where I said LeQueen adds no value to the Cavs. I'm not responsible for your poor comprehension of English. What an abysmal douchegoblin

You can't tell the difference between thought and taught and you are here busy disgracing your lineage. Jesus Wept
Just imagine what this mo ron is dwelling on? is that your defeatist exit strategy small fry. Granted i made a mistake confusing homophones, But this witless ape sees this as a victory because he is losing every other debate. I rest peacefully in the knowledge that i will get you, and in your case it wont be a mistake. I will surely get you small fry, that i am sure of.

The comprehension demons must be torturing you again. You're an inbred wasteman if you don't show where I claimed the Cavs are the only team losing money
LOL. Alzheimer's or dementia old man? you claimed no team should be losing money in this league. You claimed gilbert spending luxury tax makes him a special owner. Stop trying to back track you shameless bellend.

Only hallucinogens can cause this senseless behaviour you are exhibiting. Did the Nets make a positive EBIT or not?

https://www.forbes.com/teams/brooklyn-nets/

Mountain GOAT

No one cares if they lost a billion dollars because I took the pains to explain factors responsible for that loss which is what Gilbert might be trying to avoid

You have a cassava sieve disguised as a brain so I don't expect you to possess the ability to retain any type of intelligence
And in your ape village the nets that recorded a 44 million usd loss and the 8 other nba teams that lost as well lost because of lebron? cheesy

Amazing what scientist can do these days, even train apes to use computers. downside is they go about exhibiting their ape intuition all over.

Not at the expense of the team's future he shouldn't. It's called hedging your investments. Something a dependant like you cannot possibly relate to
So dan gilbert can hedge his investment but lebron shouldn't. You are just simply dumb. very dumb for that matter.

You want him to potentially pay $90m per year like Prokhorov on luxury taxes for a player that could still bolt?

Thunder fire you. Useless prodigal son! You wouldn't understand the value of a dollar since you've never worked for it
LMAO! But i thought gilbert was a special owner who had the highest payroll in the league? i thought gilbert was doing it for a ring and for cleveland. FOOOOOOL!

Nope! I find it hard to believe that a country pauper like you can afford it. I'm not talking about the cheap knockoffs mummy and daddy gave you money to buy either
LOL! Okay small fry.

Da fuq is this? The History Channel? Why stop at 2017? We might as well go back to 2007 to buttress your phoolish point. I gave you a simple task. Show any small market team sans LeQueen that was bought circa 2000 that has not doubled and tripled in worth. Useless Ebola infested rhesus monkey
Dummy! does lebron increase the value of the cavs or not?

Are you brain dead or something? It's a miracle that someone who is exhibiting all traits of rigor mortis can still type such verbose drivel.

You claimed the Cavs are worth over a billion 'because' of LeQueen. That myth has been busted! How that implies that LeQueen adds no value altogether is left for your brain to compute. I'm responsible for what I type but not what you understand

It's not my fault that you are slower than a seahorse
LOL! Now that youve established lebron adds value to the cavs, is gilbert better off with lebron on or off the cavs? Let see if i can make something out of mother natures vomit.

Brothers and Sisters let us open to the Book of Lamentations Chapter 2 v 3

You haven't even proven to be good at Fantasy league basketball na actual GM you wan challenge

You were cool with the deal when it was made and thought you had fleeced Boston so shut up and stop playing Monday Morning Quarterback
We thought it was good, now we figured it not only wasnt but there was a better version of the deal which he knowingly turned down. Its ot as if you didnt think the same BTW. stop pointing your fat cheetos covered fingers at me mongrel.

No point losing on both ends. If spending the highest payroll in league history won't get the Queen to stay then he might as well migrate like the Fulani Herdsman that he is
Yeah. he will leave. sink the value and then buy it back from him.

The cap at the time would have made it impossible to fit 4 stars in the roster. How many times do I have to drum this in your ear you queefing cunt!
Let me help you out since you dont know the meaning of pay cut.

noun
a decrease in pay or salary

You are welcome tosser.

You think Golden State would have been able to fit in KD if the cap didn't rise astronomically?
Lmao that weak snake would have taken the veterans min dum dum.

Stick to shining LeNomad's phallus. Financials are not your strong point rara

Warn me? That's like Buhari warning Putin. I would leave you mentally and emotionally scarred
LOL i'm still waiting for you to construct a single sensible sentence.

Lmaoooo what a deluded cretin. Where does the country pauper want to see money before? You would need to pawn your mommy's jewelry since your brains lack the capacity to generate any kind of income

Small fry there are betas in this world meant to work and there are people that dont have to because they are superior beings in every manner of the world. dont blame me, its just how the world works. I wont apologize for being a superior being. If you have a problem with that, as jme would say, suck your dead great gran through your dads batty crease rude boy.

You're a dependant! What the phuck am I to do with your respect?

The Knicks offered $15million the Heat offered him $40mil and a 10% stake in the Heat. Surely you're not too retarded to see what any sensible human being would take.

$40mil vs $15mil? Are you crazy? If Pat Riley was your dad which deal would you have him take.

Good, so you admit riley quit on the knicks because hes a greedy bum, not because the knicks were unfair to him. Again, stop trying to change the point of the argument you fat fvck.

What an ignorant parasite. More like an encyclopedia of ignorance. I don forgot more about the league than you ever learned .
LOL! You must have forgotten everything then because so far it seems you know nothing cheesy

You have to be illiterate to not know the difference between if and should. No wonder you couldn't tell the difference between thought and taught

English cannot possibly be your first language. Tell us your native dialect and let's find an interpreter. You remind me of those Chibok girls who wanted to write WAEC but could not speak English

You reek of failure
LMAO but you were implying that he can sell even when it isnt optimal. You implied he can because he can not wait or act when he should. You implied that a person like gilbert will make a poor business decision like pushing lebron away when he knows what that will do to his franchise but he shouldnt care. Because you think everyone is a shortsighted brain dead bonehead like you.

Failure? small fry i have already won before i've started playing. you on the other hand, youre miserable fat and ugly couch potato. You are an inferior being in every way. you ought to bow at my feet small fry.

Thank God you know you are getting played. Maybe there's hope for you after all. The genesis of this argument had to do with owners selling (your daft blanket statements putting you in trouble again)

Naah you are hilariously trying to play games but you are failing woefully because you're an ape who cant deduce how stupid he is.

I gave you Houston and Brooklyn, you went a step further and purchased the nails for your coffin by adding Cleveland and Dan Gilbert to my list. I don't know how your Prokhorov/Nets situation negates your initial phoolish statement claiming no right thinking owner would be willing to sell. Why didn't you put that to consideration before excreting ignorance from your mouth?

I'm only trying to help you drag your foot out of your mouth but you're not cooperating
Small fry i said no owner under right circumstances would want to sell, you gave nets and rockets as an example, i showed you why these are isolated incidents. dunce, go back and read what you typed. You need to take it easy with the drinking, it has already made you obese now its killing your brain.

Dementia at work. You cannot even remember your phoolish arguments. Why did you claim no owner would be willing to sell their team when LeNomad's boss was ready to do just that?

Nobody said LeNomad adds no value to the Cavs. Quit shadow boxing you scavenging egret
What a dyslexic nitwit, the link says the owner was trying to sell why lebron was till on the team. Dullard.

You're an indecisive bipolar vajayjay that's why
Says the useless irrelevant no good wretched unfortunate blockhead.

Lmao this obese basement dwelling hermit can call someone a couch potato? Lmao what a pathetic bum! You're filled with oestrogen so your chances of ever having a beard or any distinctive male features are nil.
I live on the 19th floor you obese corpulent alcoholic chav.

And i dont keep a beard you manky ape, i keep a stubble. Beards are for trendy graceless hipsters or for ugly people trying the hide their face or fact cretins trying to hide their chin. You qualify for all of the former so i guess you should keep a beard. I'm the opposite of everything on that list so why should i keep a beard? LOL cheesy

Fantasies? What a delusional dependant. Step the phuck out your house and go find work. You're too old to still be leeching. No wonder little online bets make you quiver

Don't leave yet! I'm not done breaking your soul and will to exist

Wasteman
Whatever kinky homoerotic fantasies you have about curry, im just saying keep me out of it. Except you dont know what homoerotic means or what the phrase "homoerotic nuisance" would imply. Your subconscious is selling you out.

LOL. Small fry, bad news. You're losing a debate to someone who isnt old enough to drink cheesy

Besides, its not leeching if people do it because they want to and they care for you. I will not be shamed by the fact that God blessed me with the genetic and social jackpot. Leave me alone cheesy

Stop trying to swindle me, i dont trust you lot. Go find another sucker you shameless decale, i know what you're trying to do. I'm too smart to fall for it. Imagine an ape trying to rub minds with a greek god. LMAO

You are not even serious. I wont leave this forum until i accomplish my goal and i will soon. But before i do, mark me, i will turn you into even more of a clown than you already are. you will be a victim of endless ridicule. Youve done it now, my vendetta knows no bounds. You will tremble and quake with fear every time you log into this forum. Whyd you go and poke the bear? why play with powers beyond your comprehension? How could a bald obese git like you think he can send for me? LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm just getting started and i have nothing but time.

You've really done it now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:34am On Mar 03, 2018
One player bitxches over an opponent making extra two points the other one threw soup at his assistant Coach grin Wakanda team is this?? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Westbrook went off.

Curry needs to learn how to dunk. The thrill Westbrook and Iguodala with those clutch dunks is everything. A layup would have been bleh...

This was the game he fully deserved a triple double. Damn...

Unfortunately, Thunder has lost that restless defence and these close games with sub .500 teams make me think they aren't a threat anymore
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
One player bitxches over an opponent making extra two points the other one threw soup at his assistant Coach grin Wakanda team is this?? grin

Cabs?

Played hard defense and wanted to cause Saric to shoot FTs then get angry when he makes a dunk.

JR Smith threw soup on someone? Baba came straight from Night club to training.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Embiid, Simmons and Covington have made their team's defense impermeable but they do have one thing in common: They lack the experience.

Let's see how they perform in playoffs but a first round exit seems almost sure cos they would most likely be paired with the top 3 teams (Celtics, Raptors and LeBron)
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Eruditor:

Cabs?

Played hard defense and wanted to cause Saric to shoot FTs then get angry when he makes a dunk.

JR Smith threw soup on someone? Baba came straight from Night club to training.
Assistant Coach fa. Hennessy is one good drink. It makes hennything possible.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:

Chai.

I guess he wanted to prove he could still hit his target.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:

Stop stealing jokes.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Naah man. You'd have to be foolish to not see AJ is obviously ducking wilder. Hearn keeps trying to feed him whyte when he keeps coming for AJ. Well I guess after their fights there will be no place to hide for Popeye. It has more to do with hearn milking his cow for all it's worth before wilder takes him out.

Besides, I'm not even sure Joshua can beat Parker to begin with.
AJ isn't ducking anybody ignoramus. You seem not to understand how the fight business works. This isn't knockout kings on PlayStation kiddo

Truth be told based on fighters both guys have met Deontay needs to prove himself on Whyte (I expect him to beat Whyte) .

I actually like Wilder but I won't deny the obvious. He boxes like a farmer and if he could struggle vs a school teacher like Molina I have my doubts he would be able to outbox AJ

If I challenged you to stake on the AJ/Parker fight you would start telling stories that touch you brokeass student. Zip it
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
A40:

AJ isn't ducking anybody ignoramus. You seem not to understand how the fight business works. This isn't knockout kings on PlayStation kiddo

Truth be told based on fighters both guys have met Deontay needs to prove himself on Whyte (I expect him to beat Whyte) .

I actually like Wilder but I won't deny the obvious. He boxes like a farmer and if he could struggle vs a school teacher like Molina I have my doubts he would be able to outbox AJ

If I challenged you to stake on the AJ/Parker fight you would start telling stories that touch you brokeass student. Zip it

LOL even AJ admitted wilder and fury would be difficult for him. Too bad the latter is a fat fvck like you who needs to get his sh it together.

Wilder is a champion, so is AJ. Why would he have to prove himself against a bum like whyte who AJ slapped around? Like I said, after he destroys king Kong today, AJ can't hide or maybe he will but everyone will see what he's about.

Keep saying the windmill boxes like a farmer not realising that's what makes him dangerous. Let's see how Joshua's school boy defense holds against him if it can't hold against a 40 year old man.

I don't gamble small fry, how many times do I have to tell you that. It's principle.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

LOL even AJ admitted wilder and fury would be difficult for him. Too bad the latter is a fat fvck like you who needs to get his sh it together.

Wilder is a champion, so is AJ. Why would he have to prove himself against a bum like whyte who AJ slapped around? Like I said, after he destroys king Kong today, AJ can't hide or maybe he will but everyone will see what he's about.

Keep saying the windmill boxes like a farmer not realising that's what makes him dangerous. Let's see how Joshua's school boy defense holds against him if it can't hold against a 40 year old man.

I don't gamble small fry, how many times do I have to tell you that. It's principle.
And AJ wouldn't be tough for Wilder? Lmaooo you can barely analyze basketball coherently. Don't make a phool out of yourself even further

Because AJ has fought the better fighters you basic phuck! Name one elite fighter Deontay has beat. I'll wait

I actually like Deontay. He's just been untested against credible opposition and that's the truth. The only decent fighter he met was Stiverne (not the washed up bum he fought recently I'm talking about the first fight)

Lol Klitschko is arguably the best fighter of his generation. Let's talk about Wilder who got wobbled by Molina the same Molina AJ sent to the hospital in 3 rounds..

Then Phuck off my mentions you poverty stricken youth. I have little patience for losers who can't put their money where their mouth is

MitrikDenholm:

Only shameless d ick riders think AJ stands a chance against the bronze bomber. AJs defense is not solid enough to withstand wilder no matter how awkward his stance may be. And wilder has a chin too so AJ may have to go the full rounds. Klitschko took AJ down but he got back up. All wilder needs is a single punch and that overrated bum is out.

Stop d ick riding AJ man, everyone knows you know nothing about boxing. Aren't you the same Im becile who claimed golovkin was going to KO canelo? cheesy
Wilder has a chin? Same Wilder Molina wobbled and almost knocked out?

Lmaooo you got jokes. Wilder is even more of a flat track bully than you claim the GOAT is. Let him take on Whyte and let's see what he's got.

Everybody knows GGG won that fight. Don't be ret@rded
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Stop stealing jokes.

Re: The NBA Begins by teamv: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Now who is the bitch joining a team that has just won a championship or joining a team to help them and you win the championship

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2018
2 power plays and the comeback is complete with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd in LA. J. Toews with a goal and an assist, 3-4.

Come on guys, let's see this one off.

#chicagoblackhawks
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Make it 5-3, what a comeback!!! We are in desperation mode right now for that wildcat spot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2018
I love the consistency in the news about Hayward coming from Brad, Ainge and the owners. Brad has been given the sole responsibility of speaking about Hayward and that shows the confidence the organization has on Brad. I am with Brad about Hayward, I would keep Hayward until next season. That being said, I would hope we stop posting videos of Hayward working out, I think it creates the buzz and questions Brad hates to answer about Hayward.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Imagine the special kind of decale that will keep starting TT over Larry nance. SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2018
I hope when Dirk retires, Rick Carlirse leaves too. He deserves a better team than we can currently afford to give him, I know there are better teams out there that will be willing to give him the reigns of their team.

This dallas team isn't it, and i do not know what the futures holds for us sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 04, 2018
LARRY NANCE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Jekyll and Hyde performance. Atrocious defense in the first half, lock down defence in the second especially in the fourth so mixed feelings, plus these guys couldn't miss today.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Another One cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2018
@A40 may just be right about these Cavs after all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2018
If after signing, resigning, getting help, re-getting help, assembly, reassembly, trading, winning the trade, re-trading and the Cavs are still horrible, then its time to fire Lue or maybe Bron is the problem.

#Justsaying.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:
If after signing, resigning, getting help, re-getting help, assembly, reassembly, trading, winning the trade, re-trading and the Cavs are still horrible, then may Bron is the problem.

#Justsaying.
how about the coach also? I am thinking they change the coach and watch how it goes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Donlittle:
how about the coach also? I am thinking they change the coach and watch how it goes.

I had to add that immediately because that is a portion of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2261) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: etidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.