Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661543 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Brad Stevens has gone traditional on the Rockets with the pound and grind.

How about Greg Monroe?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Ok, Markiefffffff!!!!!! I see you!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 04, 2018
LMAO. Deontay has lil Kim walking him out WTF. Rooting for him but this nigga just played himself. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Is Ariza not like 55 years old?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Questionable officiating by the refs there, Brad was screaming for the timeout right in front of the ref but he was not given. A very good and entertaining game. I was happy to see this team stand with the Rockets offensively.

James Harden is my MVP...He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2018
LOL. Well wilder has a Chin but things don't look good for him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Wilder!!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2018
What a bloody great fight!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 04, 2018
If you're a fight fan and you missed this! Man I feel bad for you!!!!! Bomb squad!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Ortiz was clearly the better boxer. But wilder bid his time, tamed his wild demons. And that devastating punching power we are warning you lot about did the rest. The heavyweight class is still alive. We did our job, you're next AJ.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 04, 2018
A40

Are you still questioning the windmill??
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:32am On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:
Ortiz was clearly the better boxer. But wilder bid his time, tamed his wild demons. And that devastating punching power we are warning you lot about did the rest. The heavyweight class is still alive. We did our job, you're next AJ.
Missed it man... angry

I know that Wilder is a beast....Gonna be tough against A.J tho...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2018
aliondo:

Missed it man... angry

I know that Wilder is a beast....Gonna be tough against A.J tho...

Lol. Just tell Popeye to do his job against Parker and not to duck afterwards. The heavyweight class needs this fight to happen. No excuses.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Judges keep ruining boxing. No way wilder was up in that fight but thankfully we didn't have to go to the scorecards.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Lakers 2017/2018 champs
Don't At me grin we are big ballers
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Look at Lonzo being clutch. cheesy cheesy

Wallahi Tallahi Billahi,today is truly the Lord's day.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2018
My ability to spot talent in the NBA is unmatched FFS. cheesy

You all were calling him a bust after his first 2 NBA games....now look at him now. cheesy

What are you all going to say?? grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
VivaLaByke:
My ability to spot talent in the NBA is unmatched FFS. cheesy

You all were calling him a bust after his first 2 NBA games....now look at him now. cheesy

What are you all going to say?? grin

He's prolly been replaced (cloned) if you are to go by the conspiracy theory on the net. Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:
Questionable officiating by the refs there, Brad was screaming for the timeout right in front of the ref but he was not given. A very good and entertaining game. I was happy to see this team stand with the Rockets offensively.

He is clearly the MVP. Houston just keep winning and scary.
Can't wait for playoff to start
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2018
etidy:
Lakers 2017/2018 champs
Don't At me grin we are big ballers

I'm hoping Lakers ride with their young team for the next two years even if they are bringing a superstar. Ingram, Randle I wouldn't touch while monitoring the progress of Lonzo and Kuzma.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
One of the best fights I have seen in a long while. It started out slow with both boxers avoiding each other's power but soon caught fire after the fans started booing. I am giving a lot of credit to Ortiz because he was tough and the reason this fight got interesting, he was in control of the 6th, 7th and 8th round. Wilder was lucky the ref did not end the fight during these rounds and Wilder knew the only way he would win that fight was a knockout because a decision would have favored Ortiz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:
@A40 may just be right about these Cavs after all.
If the Cavs were in the West they wouldn't make the playoffs

Gary Harris mahnn! That boy is a future All-Star
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:

after 2 years of evasion...he finally gets it this time.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:
A40

Are you still questioning the windmill??
Lmaooo you should be ashamed of yourself nigga!!

I actually like Wilder but boy did he get exposed last night. He has heart I give him that but naah I was disappointed

This guy was literally falling on Ortiz just to stay alive all in the name of not getting a knockdown. Did you pree the scope they were using to buy some time for him to catch his breath checking his eyes and all before the 8th round started

I salute Ortiz though! For a 45 year old his hand speed is mental

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:
Lmaooo you should be ashamed of yourself nigga!!

I actually like Wilder but boy did he get exposed last night. He has heart I give him that but naah I was disappointed

This guy was literally falling on Ortiz just to stay alive all in the name of not getting a knockdown. Did you pree the scope they were using to buy some time for him to catch his breath checking his eyes and all before the 8th round started

I salute Ortiz though! For a 45 year old his hand speed is mental

Excuses Excuses Excuses. I swear I saw this coming.

41 year old Klitschko sent your man tumbling to the ground like a b tch yet you're knocking on wilder for staying on his feet in the midst of a flurry of punches from a roided KO artist. Just because he can.

Nothing "exposed" here that we didn't already know, no one ever said he's the most technical boxer in the world but that punching power, man oh man.

He proved all he needs is one punch today and more importantly he proved he has a chin. Unlike a certain someone that is trying to give excuses as to why he has been slapped around and wobbled a few times before.

Watch AJ duck him after this, funny thing is I'm not even sure he'll get past Parker. You're the one who should be ashamed of fronting for such a b tch.

"38 year old" king Kong might look 50 but trust me that man was on roids, if he wasn't he sure as hell looked like he was. And there's a reason people have been ducking Ortiz all this while as well.

You lot keep mocking wilder yet somehow he keeps winning. The windmill works small fry, the windmill works.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:
One of the best fights I have seen in a long while. It started out slow with both boxers avoiding each other's power but soon caught fire after the fans started booing. I am giving a lot of credit to Ortiz because he was tough and the reason this fight got interesting, he was in control of the 6th, 7th and 8th round. Wilder was lucky the ref did not end the fight during these rounds and Wilder knew the only way he would win that fight was a knockout because a decision would have favored Ortiz.
Deontay started too slowly. He didn't want any parts of the handspeed
and for good reason. It was strategic but risky

Wilder was really lucky he got his wind back and I kinda knew if Ortiz couldn't put him to bed in the 8th he would be too gassed to avoid a KO. At that age and the sheer effort was too much in the end

His chin was also not as bad as I thought but right now it's pretty clear what you need to do to beat Deontay
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Shut the hell up you fat cvnt! If you meant creative you'd say creative. If you Google explosive winger all you'll see is posts or videos about speed. Stop trying to bs your way out of a hole, pace who re.

You are a fraud. You don't know anything about sports. One trick pony, pull some sh it out your arse and double down on it is all you do. Friggin arse monger.
Lmaooo this ewu is still mad he got undressed. There is a clear distinction for anyone whose IQ isn't in negative integers

Stop boring me with your hubris. If you can't comprehend 5th Grade English then sports should be the last thing you try me at

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Suck your mum small fry. I do do I? Well you sound like an ape knucklehead.
Inbreeding runs in your lineage. No wonder you grew up genetically deformed and unable to leave the house.

Your lineage is a wart on the scrotum of humanity
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Excuses Excuses Excuses. I swear I saw this coming.

41 year old Klitschko sent your man tumbling to the ground like a b tch yet you're knocking on wilder for staying on his feet in the midst of a flurry of punches from a roided KO artist. Just because he can.

Nothing "exposed" here that we didn't already know, no one ever said he's the most technical boxer in the world but that punching power, man oh man.

He proved all he needs is one punch today and more importantly he proved he has a chin. Unlike a certain someone that is trying to give excuses as to why he has been slapped around and wobbled a few times before.

Watch AJ duck him after this, funny thing is I'm not even sure he'll get past Parker. You're the one who should be ashamed of fronting for such a b tch.

"38 year old" king Kong might look 50 but trust me that man was on roids, if he wasn't he sure as hell looked like he was. And there's a reason people have been ducking Ortiz all this while as well.

You lot keep mocking wilder yet somehow he keeps winning. The windmill works small fry, the windmill works.
STFU you uncultured and ignorant swine!

You dare compare Dr Steelhammer to a 39 year old Luis Ortiz? Warapa grip you there for even comparing both.

Staggering on your opponent and hugging him like a long lost g@y lover is no better than smartly evading a second punch. You are a simple minded Neanderthal purely drawn to brute force and too dim to understand that there are levels to this.

AJ would fight Wilder in due time and whenever the fight is set and I challenge you to put your money where your s€men slurping mouth is, we both know who would be ducking.

The irony is I actually like Wilder but I'm not phoolish like you that would see black and call it white
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Roland17:
Make it 5-3, what a comeback!!! We are in desperation mode right now for that wildcat spot.
Baba. I no sure say una fit still make that playoffs oh. Too little too late
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Lmaooo this ewu is still mad he got undressed. There is a clear distinction for anyone whose IQ isn't in negative integers

Stop boring me with your hubris. If you can't comprehend 5th Grade English then sports should be the last thing you try me at
Lmao. Boring you with my "hubris" cheesy. And i'm the one whose sanity or grasp of the queens language is in question grin

I told you. Your fraudulent charade on this forum is over. If you're crying now know that i havent even started.

Inbreeding runs in your lineage. No wonder you grew up genetically deformed and unable to leave the house.

Your lineage is a wart on the scrotum of humanity
LMAO This ebola infested ape questions the make up of my genetics cheesy

I am hale and hearty with a six pack to die for small fry. I'm not a fat slob whose intelligence mimics that of a goat like you small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
/

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.