Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? (18811 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by IykeD(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
and someone in his right senses put this thrash on front page? no offense but i think the person should check his brain before 2012 approaches! and to the poster? I have nothing to tell you
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nimshi:

People:

1) Oyedepo appeared absent from Sunday Service on yesterday at the Winners' Chapel main auditorium.

2) Notice this was the Christmas Service, also on a Sunday.

3) Was he there in disguise? Did he melt with the crowd?

4) His wife also appeared to be absent.

5) None of the stand-in pastors (in flowing/stylish agbada and regular suits) appeared to make any announcement on David Oyedepo's absence.

Is he waiting for the angst against his Christian slap event to cool? Did he worship elsewhere? Did the spirit minister to him to go into hiding? Was he advised to make himself scarce for now? This is a common tactic: go into hiding until things cool down. You'd think Mr. Oyedepo would be beyond that; but one may be wrong.

So, where's David Oyedepo? When will he return to his post? When will he apologise for his grand misbehaviour? When will be apologise to the witch?

Or, was he present but was just invisible?

Satan at work in you. This is the most useless posts i have seen on nairaland. Attention seeker. Bootleaker, antichrist, bokoharamer, demon, demented soul, empty fool, wait am coming,

Am a winner and rightly so
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
i was just angry at that fool.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
He needs to rethink his dumb brains, what can ever come out of a dumb brain? silly posts.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
nimshi is another word for confusion. A state of rowdy directionless motion.
That is what is happening to nimshi. Devil.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
David oyedepo im a living legend.
He slapped a witch so what?
An apostle in scriptures commanded a man who was mocking
the gospel to go blind and the man went blind
The little girl was mocking the church when she said she was a witch for Jesus
A witch for Jesus?
She deserve a slap
Atleast its better than making her blind or mad

Nimshi watch your tongue or you will be taken by madness. I mean it.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
This slap-givin, Wasn't it 2 years ago?? Why isit gathering much dust now?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
Welcome, all you David minions.

Lots David zombies, welcome.

David has gone into hiding; best explanation so far: his babalawo has advised him against appearing in public in white.

As to the m.orons threatening fire and brimstone: what can you do? Here's a challenge:

Gather all your prayer warriors, begin your chanting at any time of the day in any time zone, including at night and at your meaningless vigils. Do your spiritual worst. So what?

You spiritual hero is an emperor with no clothes; this matter ought to be pursued until your self-titled bishop, Mr. yedepo, does the right thing: apologise to the 'witch' for slapping her in public.

When you've all extracted your brains from your rectum, you will come to realise that this brand of Christianity isn't anything different from common thuggery.

Mr. Oyedepo, slapping his way into grand ignominy.

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nimshi:

Welcome, all you David minions.

Lots David zombies, welcome.

David has gone into hiding; best explanation so far: his babalawo has advised him against appearing in public in white.

As to the m.orons threatening fire and brimstone: what can you do? Here's a challenge:

Gather all your prayer warriors, begin your chanting at any time of the day in any time zone, including at night and at your meaningless vigils. Do your spiritual worst. So what?

You spiritual hero is an emperor with no clothes; this matter ought to be pursued until your self-titled bishop, Mr. yedepo, does the right thing: apologise to the 'witch' for slapping her in public.

When you've all extracted your brains from your rectum, you will come to realise that this brand of Christianity isn't anything different from common thuggery.

Mr. Oyedepo, slapping his way into grand ignominy.

I place curse over your life. You shall see misery and confusion from now on. You will eat the bread of sorrow and your miserable brain will emit darkness on ur life. I mean it and so shall it be. I invoke the curse of deut 28 to be your potion. Favour shall be far away from you. I declare it so in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by paradigman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
I am very disappointed at nairalanders. Lets think straight, can Oyedepo do this in New York or London without languishing in jail now. Some of us have turned this guys into a demi-god. Remember that the MOG is still the son of man, but he becomes an animal less a man when he has pride and he cannot realise he is wrong and apologise.
In the Bible God told the children of Israel not to eat any animal that does not have a false stomach and a parted hoof. What God was telling us is that when we do things, we as children of God should have rethinks and we should know what is wrong from what is right (parting hoof)
What is wrong is no respecter of person and God standard is never compromised for no man and that includes him.
To all his protege, I am a christian, however I am sure Oyedepo is wrong this time. While some of us cannot do anything to defend the girl, I am sure God will. For today, God has taken the church away from him because of his pride unless he repents. Oyedepo is on his way doooowwwnnn.
He needs to go to God and apologise else he will be history.
Regards and happy new year to all.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
Amen
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

I place curse over your life. You shall see misery and confusion from now on. You will eat the bread of sorrow and your miserable brain will emit darkness on your life. I mean it and so shall it be. I invoke the curse of deut 28 to be your potion. Favour shall be far away from you. I declare it so in Jesus Name Amen.
What is this one for babalawo auditons? grin grin grin
Nimshi you are in trouble oh!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by jaydude(f): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
Dis poster really needs a job! All these foolosh questions u have asked about oyedepo being absent,how does it affect u? Is it ur business or ur problem? U guys shuld think before u speak for real,and I'm even surprised dat such an irrelevant post should b on d front page! Pls u guys shuld stop makin nairaland boring! Rubbish!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
The curse stays except if God is not on His throne.
Nimshi is cursed and shall remain so. I mean it.
I will print his post and take it to the altar next sunday
and lets see if he will escape.
Nimshi will never know peace
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by aloyemeka1: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
IykeD:

and someone in his right senses put this thrash on front page? no offense but i think the person should check his brain before 2012 approaches! and to the poster? I have nothing to tell you

Because there is a war against Christianity by Islamic moderators. There are thousands of islamic threads that should make headlines but they are ignored for the whereabout of Oyedepo. Who cares where Oyedepo is spending his Christmas?.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by gidiMonsta(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nigerians and their hero worship, nawaoh!! The so called richest pastor in d world (in a country where 70% live under $1 a day) slaps a defenseless girl in public and some goons still tag him as a man of God, what God? When are we gonna realise that God doesn't use some men, instead they use God for their own purposes. BH uses God for hate and some pastors use Him to live like Kings while some people curse those who speak up against this crap.

There's nothing wrong with this been on the front page, stop persecuting Seun and the mods.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
jaydude:

Dis poster really needs a job! All these foolosh questions u have asked about oyedepo being absent,how does it affect u? Is it your business or your problem? U guys shuld think before u speak for real,and I'm even surprised dat such an irrelevant post should b on d front page! Pls u guys shuld stop makin nairaland boring! Rubbish!
Gadols:

Kai , nimshi, Wahala đ℮ƴ oo!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by gbemijames: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
4Truth:

@ POSTER.
HIS ABSENCE IS NO BIG DEAL.HE TRAVELS TO HIS ORIGIN AFTER SHILOH EVERY YEAR
FOR A DESERVED REST AND TO SHEAR IN JOY OF D SEASON WITH RELATIONS.

YOU DO NOT REALLY KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THE CALIBER OF THE MAN YOU HAVE TAKEN UP ARMS AGAINST.
THEY DO NOT RUN, THEY R FIGHTERS.THAT IS HOW COME THEY COME INTO THE POSITION THEY OCCUPY.

THE IMPRESSION I HAVE YOU IS THAT YOU ARE LIKELY A NONE STARTER IN LIFE

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THESE LITTLE MIND WHO CANNOT CELEBRATE GREATNESS IN OTHERS.

AM NOT A MEMBER OF OYEDEPOS CHURCH;
I PITY YOU

@4Truth,Ʊ just disappointed me with your post.You shouldn't have spent your time giving out all this info to answer the poster's dumb question.
@poster,i wish Bishop Oyedepo had the time to even read your posts and all other haters',but he doeant, always busy with his assignment, and in his words,"only fools doubt proofs", That man owes nobody an apology for his success,he worked his way to it,
The only pity i have for you is that its not Dangote,Otedola or GEJ Ʊ're ranting against, a man of God, 4 crying out loud, @ ųя own peril!!!
@admin,this post making the frontpage really shows how biased you guys here are, there are more resourceful topics that dont even get near the headline, y dis dumb one?, i'l assume it a mistake sha!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by benzion72(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
I dont know how this topic make the front page. I think nairaland closing to a million members should have corporate guiding rule that is decent and that appeal to logic.
It is unfortunate men dont celebrate their true prophets. even Jesus could not do much miracle in his own town because of their unbelieve. My prayer is that God himself will forgive you
A woman came and said that she could not conceive and that intimacy with her husband is with excruciating pain. When she was about to loose her home and after consulting so many orthodox medicine they could not see what was wrong with her yet the pain persisted. she took to prayer and she told that she despised a prophet years ago which she remember and until the prophet pray for her she could not be healed.
let us becareful what we do or say lest we curse our future unaware.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

Ok lets see you are going to pray to God that another person should know no peace abi?
Have you placed a curse on all the people stealing our collective wealth? If so why are they still running around? If not your God would be a joker to even take you seriously. My guess grin yaba left grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by gidiMonsta(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

Nawaoh see curse oo,  if u like fast for 7days just to curse Nimshi while your pastor is enjoying luxury u will neva c in ur lifetime. I wonder where ur allegiance lie, with God and Jesus or ur pastor. He didn't even yab d guy sef, he was only asking for his whereabouts na.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by IykeD(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

I place curse over your life. You shall see misery and confusion from now on. You will eat the bread of sorrow and your miserable brain will emit darkness on your life. I mean it and so shall it be. I invoke the curse of deut 28 to be your potion. Favour shall be far away from you. I declare it so in Jesus Name Amen.

Easy ma'm, take a chill pill. This is a public forum, more over you got no right whatsoever to pronounce a curse on anyone. He is entitled to his opinion, my problem is that the whereabouts of a particular man on Christmas day doesn't concern anyone of us let alone making it to the front page for public perusal.

I advise you control your anger and watch what you post on a public forum.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
But where his oyehdepo now? grin grin grin did I hear private jet to tahiti? grin grin grin I want too grin grin
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its not about Jesus or God here. Its the way a prophet is being
mistreated. Pls read the Bible and you will see how prophets cursed those who
use their tongue without thinking
Elisha cursed a group of children and a bear came and consumed them
There many instances like that
Bo you believe the Bible?
If you do, then Nimshi's curse sticks to him.

I curse him from the dept of my soul.

He will never know peace all the days of his life except he repents.

The God of David oyedepo whom he has despised will utterly make him a waste to his generation.

I mean it and so shall  it be.

Nimshi has gotten it all wrong and will pay for it.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

mistreated. Pls read the Bible and you will see how prophets cursed those who

The God of David oyedepo whom he has despised will utterly make him a waste to his generation.

It gets better grin grin the God of David Oyedepo you say bah? Is this God different from others say the God of Nimshi? grin grin
So you think bear mauling children to death for cursing Elisha is very cool? grin grin grin ok now I know why the word minion came into it.
Happy cursing today grin grin grin

NB: do you still have to print this page to the altar? undecided here I was thinking BB service had reached that side.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by doctokwus: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
Those placing any curse on d op are d deluded ones;fear whc is d tool of some of this so called MOg has made some pple to shy away frm asking relevant questions.Few pple still defend d man for his abuse of dat girl& d op is asking why a 'bishop' was absent frm service on d biggest day in christendom,does it av any relationship wt d slap of that girl&some pple are splittin their veins over dis question because they want d slappin episode to fade frm our memories,well,reality check is here;dis thing happened 2yrs ago& accidentally resurfaced now,if he doesn't address this issue& make amends now,it mayb bigger& worse yrs down d line.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by numo86(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
is oyedepo a prophet?because i had and have never seen a prophet since from prophet samuel,moses,jeremiah,isiah,habakkuk,hosea,zechariah,amos,Jesus,d 12 apostles and apostle paul that gathered so much wealth d way oyedepo has, they all had littl materially and led a simple life,bt oyedope lives like d president of nigeria, and all those prophets were servant leaders who were never afraid of telin d truth even though it wuld lead to death,while oyedepo is a "lord it over leader" that has sucked wealth from his gullible cohorts.proud and arrogant, those prophets solely and implicitly depended on God for protection even when they knew danger was all around them, but oyedepo trusts more in d guns,bodyguards and mopols that secure him, i dnt want to hear anybody call that man a prophet of God, he is and wil never be 1, u tink prophesyin those jejune prophecies about  ammassing wealth , how 1 wil get promotions @ work place,how a stealing politician will win an election,and how to drive jets is what d likes of d above mentioned biblical prophets prophesied about, u oyedepo followers shuld grow up and learn from Jesus, not from a business tycoon,
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
who cares
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tlops(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
@poster,

Get a Life

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Phil3:2

So you went to church just to monitor the MoG, searching for news to sell, journalist in da house!
while the man is making the news, you are scrambling around for crumbles to feed fellow gullible.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by gidiMonsta(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
DonCrust:

At this point I deem it wise for the moderator to delete this topic as it may cause religious crisis now that muslims have started saying nonsense.

This shouldn't have been allowed in the first place,

I didn't know questioning the morality of some people who claim to be men of God automatically makes one a muslim, abi u think say na evry xtian blind like u.

Gadols:

mistreated
. Pls read the Bible and you will see how prophets cursed those who

How has he been mistreated? So ur own bible teaches u to curse people who speak up against excesses by these so called MOG?

Have you forgotten that Jesus himself spoke up against the Men of God of his time (the priests in the temple) when he got to Jerusalem. Pls stop blind follower-ship abeg!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.