Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? (18806 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tpia5: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^do you want to explain yourself properly?

and what about bimbo odukoya?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
go and ask your grandfather in his grave. basstard grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tpia5: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^cowardly goat?

what scares you about that question?

if you know you dont have the guts to defend the issue you raised, then why are you making mouth like a dingbat which we all know you are?

ode buruku.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
it is your father who is a cowardly goat for taking the time to use no condom in raping your LovePeddler of a mother. With the manner you were born no wonder you dont have a brain to decipher the content of my previous posts. What do you want me to explain from 20 characters of simple text? If you simply looking for attention like the LovePeddler of your mother why dont you join her in her trade. You can start by licking the cuuum of oyedepos dicck. wasteman
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by emmatok(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
HMM,

So called Christians insulting themselves over a MOG .

Now i understand those Atheist better.

You people are just worshiping men claiming to know GOD.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by hbrednic: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Nimshi ,
thanks for telling it as it is,the man is a big fraud.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
bid4rich:

Thank you Nimshi, Im a slow reader and I think I understand every bit of news I have access to and I quiet understand where you are coming from. For your information, go and read your bible very well, She ended up COMPLETE WHITE except you have torn that portion of the sentence out from your bible. If you say he's messing up the job, thats ok as we are all not perfect but he's still getting results. Hear this; If you expect perfection from people, your whole life will be a series of disappointments. Please dont work contrary to nature, it will always create a doubtful future and if you insists on following the crowd you will be surprised that you will not be followed by the crowd.

1) Mariam did not end up being leprous; she ended up being free of leprosy.

2) No, perfection isn't expected of Mr. Oyedepo. But Christian humility is, as is non-violence. An arrogant bully like him is unworthy of the Christ.

3) The rest of of pseudo-philisophy is meaningless.

4) Preach to your fellow travellers who're raving mad for a guy who's nothing more than
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by EarsWide(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
Oyedepo is a cheap fraud who only manages to fool the desperate or the truly stupid. This man has said so many unbiblical things that anyone who has a basic understanding of the bible will know that he has no idea what he is talking about.

To all of you defending a charlatan who resorts to violence in the church - shame on you!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
hbrednic:

@Nimshi ,
thanks for telling it as it is,the man is a big fraud.

Thanks back. smiley
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols, your curse appears to be working for good: another 'important' work of my hands sold today.

You cursed the work of my hands; I'm a sculptor. And the works are selling.

Could I beg of you: do more curses, please; it's working good at this end.

And, when will you take the original post - and the others - to the altar for more chanting? Do it. Just.Do.It.

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nimshi:

Gadols, your curse appears to be working for good: another 'important' work of my hands sold today.

You cursed the work of my hands; I'm a sculptor. And the works are selling.

Could I beg of you: do more curses, please; it's working good at this end.

And, when will you take the original post - and the others - to the altar for more chanting? Do it. Just.Do.It.

Haha hilarious grin grin
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by badboym: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
He dint make it cos he was scared of an unprecedented Boko Haram Attack.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2011
whos that fool placing curses. Tell them it doesnt work in the REAL world.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Chefo:

Mr Nimshi, Is it a must to post a message? If you don't have any reasonable view to share then you keep your mouth SHOT . You should think of something better to do instead of inviting curse upon you, your family and your generation. Please better go and ask God for forgivenes.  undecided

You need to learn some good written English:

1) Shut, not 'SHOT'
2) Mr., not 'Mr'
3) '. . . instead of inviting a curse (or curses), not 'instead of inviting curse, '

Pray, how does it work that one sculptor would invite a curse not only upon the sculptor, but alos on his/her family and his/her generation?

Is this how your god's justice/punishment works?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Linus4get(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2011
Cool down God will judge the matter
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by samyng(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
AN ADVISE TO PEOPLE WHOM ENJOY CURSING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD LIKE PST EA ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND OTHERS

Firstly i will start by saying this,

YOU CAN NOT CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED
WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED IT TURNS BACK TO YOU

Psalm 105:8
"Touch not my anointed ones,do my prophets no harm!"
See the case of Balaam, Even Balaam whom was hired to be paid confirmed it

Numbers 23:8
8 How can I curse whom God has not cursed?
How can I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

MIRIAM and AARON murmured against MOSES
Numbers 12:1-2
1 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.2 And they said, "Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the Lord heard it.

Note Moses did not even know what they said about him, but GOD heard them. And Miriam came under a curse on the spot.

Numbers 12:9
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them, and he departed.
10 When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous,t like snow. And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.11 And Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned.

Note: Those (Anointed men of GOD) whom you curse may not be aware of what is said about them but GOD'S law (Covenant) covers them.
Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Secondly,
Please people also need to beware of what is called curse of the prophets ( Pastors Ministers and every anointed men of GOD)

A clear example of this is shown here when some little children mocked Elisha.

2 Kings 2:23- 24
23 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"24 And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Another example was when

KORAH, DATHAN AND ABIRAM withstood Moses in the wilderness and some other fellows also joined them in their rebellion

Numbers 16:28-30
28 And Moses said, "Hereby you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, and that it has not been of my own accord.29 If these men die as all men die, or if they are visited by the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me.30 But if the Lord creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the Lord."

God honoured moses word and it came to pass
Numbers 16:31-33
31 And as soon as he had finished speaking all these words, the ground under them split apart.32 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the people who belonged to Korah and all their goods.33 So they and all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol, and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly.34 And all Israel who were around them fled at their cry, for they said, "Lest the earth swallow us up!"

In conclusion
Dear Brethrens

The Church is not a place for entertainment but a Spiritual place, mind what you open your mouth so say about it. A church were there are diverse signs and wonders is not a place to be castigated or berated

Please refuse to be an instrument to be used to post threads and topics on forums to condemned anointed men of GOD and castigate them.

Never sit where the anointed is being castigated or berated you may partake of a curse without knowing it. Never sit down to gather against someone GOD has anointed, Please

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,

Pray to receive grace not to despise anyone around u including cursing anointed men of GOD
SAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPENT FROM IT

I will also advise you brethren to post this around and if possible our Facebook wall and help people whom might be victims of ignorance. Especially with the recent posts around about Bishop David Oyedeop, Pastor EA Adeboye ETC

We all need to start the new year 2012 GLORIOUSLY and CURSE Free
Wishing us all a Prosperous new year.
GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tollu: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^
Nice one Advisor

My question is, how do I know which pastor God hasn't cursed so I can curse him or her?
Also, how do I know which pastor is anointed or otherwise?
Or am I to assume that everyone who rises and calls God his father is anointed?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by samyng(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
tollu:

^^^
Nice one Advisor

My question is, how do I know which pastor God hasn't cursed so I can curse him or her?
Also, how do I know which pastor is anointed or otherwise?
Or am I to assume that everyone who rises and calls God his father is anointed?

Well there is no need to look for which pastor GOD has cursed or taken his hands away from him. But what i know is that am in no place to pronounce any thing against them.  JUST LEAVE THE MATTER FOR GOD TO HANDLE.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
samyng:

AN ADVISE TO PEOPLE WHOM ENJOY CURSING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD LIKE PST EA ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND OTHERS

Firstly i will start by saying this,

YOU CAN NOT CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED
WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED IT TURNS BACK TO YOU

Psalm 105:8
"Touch not my anointed ones,do my prophets no harm!"
See the case of Balaam, Even Balaam whom was hired to be paid confirmed it

Numbers 23:8
8  How can I curse whom God has not cursed?
How can I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

MIRIAM and AARON murmured against MOSES
Numbers 12:1-2
1 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.2 And they said, "Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the Lord heard it.

Note Moses did not even know what they said about him, but GOD heard them. And Miriam came under a curse on the spot.

Numbers 12:9
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them, and he departed.
10 When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous,t like snow. And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.11 And Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned.

Note: Those (Anointed men of GOD) whom  you curse may not be aware of what is said about them but GOD'S law (Covenant) covers them.
Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Secondly,
Please people also need to beware of what is called curse of the prophets ( Pastors Ministers and every anointed men of GOD)

A clear example of this is shown here when some little children mocked Elisha.

2 Kings 2:23- 24
23 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"24 And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Another example was when

KORAH, DATHAN AND ABIRAM withstood Moses in the wilderness and some other fellows also joined them in their rebellion

Numbers 16:28-30
28 And Moses said, "Hereby you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, and that it has not been of my own accord.29 If these men die as all men die, or if they are visited by the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me.30 But if the Lord creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the Lord."

God honoured moses word and it came to pass
Numbers 16:31-33
31 And as soon as he had finished speaking all these words, the ground under them split apart.32 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the people who belonged to Korah and all their goods.33 So they and all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol, and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly.34 And all Israel who were around them fled at their cry, for they said, "Lest the earth swallow us up!"

In conclusion
Dear Brethrens

The Church is not a place for entertainment but a  Spiritual place, mind what you open your mouth so say about it. A church were there are diverse signs and wonders is not a place to be castigated or berated

Please refuse to be an instrument to be used to post threads and topics on forums to condemned anointed men of GOD and castigate them.

Never sit where the anointed is being castigated or berated you may partake of a curse without knowing it. Never sit down to gather against someone GOD has anointed,  Please

Hosea 4:6
6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,

Pray to receive grace not to despise anyone around u including cursing anointed men of GOD
SAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPENT FROM IT

I will also advise you brethren to post this around and if possible our Facebook wall and help people whom might be victims of ignorance. Especially with the recent posts around about Bishop David Oyedeop, Pastor EA Adeboye ETC

We all need to start the new year 2012 GLORIOUSLY and CURSE Free
Wishing us all a Prosperous new year.
GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN

Not even a single mention of the violence displayed by your stupid so called man of god. I have a simple question for you. If a man of god sexually assaulted your son what wold you do? Would you still be quoting touch not my anointed?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Anvaller: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Samyng

U see, all u wrote here is the reason why ur thoughts and ur reasoning have been distorted. May be nothing wrong actually about those verses but something is wrong with how u and many others prefer to believe them. Just like if I asked u, do u believe or know or only assume that these guys u mentioned are anointed MOGs?

U believe in CURSES? who would curse who? how? Let m preach this to u, U can only save urself from all these bondage of curses wherever it might come from if u fail to believe in it in the 1st place. All u need to do is good and nothing but good. Be clear to ur conscience. And u will never be afraid of anyone scaring u with all these curses. So u can have liberty in ur thinking and in ur heart.

Please be advised and u shall be free.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
Like I posted on previous threads where you pasted this,

You're supposed to be a Christian, Christ-like, yet all the verses you posted are from the Old testament.

Other verses in the Old Testament include

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

People who are blind or lame cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it’s inhabitants… even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. (Exodus 35:2)

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his Cores, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Expecting your reply
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by samyng(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
musKeeto:

Like I posted on previous threads where you pasted this,

You're supposed to be a Christian, Christ-like,  yet all the verses you posted are from the Old testament.

Other verses in the Old Testament include

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

People who are blind or lame cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it’s inhabitants… even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. (Exodus 35:2)

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his Cores, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Expecting your reply

Well to avoid long arguments and insults, I may be right and you may be wrong or i may be wrong and you may be right. But it's only by GOD'S SPIRIT that we are able to understand his words. What i will advise you do is get your pastor to explain this to you to his own understanding or may be when next you go to church or a church forum please do not forget to raise this argument up,  Also get books to read about this,

ITS ONLY AN ADVISE THAT I GAVE AND ITS ONLY BY GOD'S GRACE THAT WE UNDERSTAND
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
samyng:

Well to avoid long arguments and insults, I may be right and you may be wrong or i may be wrong and you may be right. But it's only by GOD'S SPIRIT that we are able to understand his words. What i will advise you do is get your pastor to explain this to you to his own understanding or may be when next you go to church or a church forum please do not forget to raise this argument up,  Also get books to read about this,

ITS ONLY AN ADVISE THAT I GAVE AND ITS ONLY BY GOD'S GRACE THAT WE UNDERSTAND

I like the fact that you cannot answer his question and turn around and say I might be wrong u might be right and vice versa when he brought up valid arguments that countered yours. It shows that for once you are using your brain.

But then again you say something stupid by telling him to take his questions and arguments to his pastor when you yourself your own arguments holds no water. You need to take your own advice and take it to a real man of God who is not seeking glory and self worship on earth.

Follow your own advice.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
samyng:

By Books i mean anointed books published by anointed men of GOD,  eg Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor EA Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Ayo Oritsejafor etc any one you can lay your hands on.

You seek the advise of a pastor as these are are Ordained men of GOD as you know level pass Level,. Anointed men of GOD that preach the word of faith
So instead of advising me to read these 'anointed' books, then confirm from the Bible, you advocate the opposite: read the Bible then confirm from 'anointed' books.

Whether you like it or not, those verse are present in the Bible. Now what did Jesus say?
Matthew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose."

Matthew 22
34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
samyng:

In conclusion
Dear Brethrens

The Church is not a place for entertainment but a Spiritual place, mind what you open your mouth so say about it. A church were there are diverse signs and wonders is not a place to be castigated or berated

1) Dude, not everyone here falls under your "brethrens" (sic) title.

2) This place is not a church.

3) We're not seeking to defeacate at the altars of your pastors, we're using a tool invented for communication to show that your pastors are dupes, or, in this specific case, that one of your pastors is an arrogant bully

4) You could do all the preaching, but nothing good will come out of it while you have your head and brains firmly implanted in Mr. 'Do-You-Kno-Who-You're-Talking-To' Oyedepo's rectum. He's not God, he's just another man; and all Christians are annointed; so what's so special about a boastful man who's too conceited to apologise for bad behaviour?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
BTW, where is poster Gadols?

That's the Gadols who placed a holy curse, cursing the work of my hands.

Update: another work sold today! This has been a fantastic week.

Perhaps God is gicing you a hint, that you don't work for him, that you're a fool for Oyedepo, and that your curses must work in reverse.

I expect to reap bountifully when you take my posts to the altar of your witches and wizards for Jesus; I beg of you to do it.

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by saintini: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its foolishness to make comments on what you know little or nothing about, its cowardice to engage in cheap blackmail. Little minds never cease to disturb themselves over things they cannot change. For all who have committed themselves to speaking against God's annointed, pls lets know what profit you are gonna make. Even King David had enough common sense to refuse to strike Saul when the opportunity arose, neither did he rejoice at the fall of Saul. If all you know about this servant of God is that he slapped an 'acclaimed witch for Jesus', then its clear that your mind is so small. And I do hope that all those making reckless comments God's annointed are trully perfect mortals themselves. Alot of times, Its better to 'mind what you say' than to 'say your mind'. Beware!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nimshi:

BTW, where is poster Gadols?

That's the Gadols who placed a holy curse, cursing the work of my hands.

Update: another work sold today! This has been a fantastic week.

Perhaps God is gicing you a hint, that you don't work for him, that you're a fool for Oyedepo, and that your curses must work in reverse.

I expect to reap bountifully when you take my posts to the altar of your witches and wizards for Jesus; I beg of you to do it.

Am in the UK. I have placed the curse. You cursed.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
AHh HAHHHA, Aunty place on me too, please, pless umbrella on me cheesy
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nimshiiiii, there is a way that seem right, but the end is destruction. Everyday you wake up, remember that you owe the man of God an apology and if want forgiveness, come to Faith Tabernacle and you will be forgiven. If you know what a curse is, then you will understand that making sales is not a blessing. There is a blessing that comes with sorrow. That will be your portion.

Henceforth, i choose not to reply .

I am a very busy person.

Your curse is your choice.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tavon(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
Gadols:

Am in the UK. I have placed the curse. You cursed.

If you like be in a Jupiter your curse will not work. It is you who will die of high blood pressure for the hate and anger you carry inside for your fellow human being. You see hate is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Everyday you log on you am sure you check on to see the last time he was online hoping he is dead.

silly illiterate I thought you wanted to leave this forum but you keep coming back.

I thought you said you are not going to post on this issue anymore but yet you do. You are bloody fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.