Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59298 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aljharem3: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2011
emiye:

Read this "Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble? Written by  Ozodi Osuji Ph.D" posted by @reporter? and summarise when you are in a sober mood

+ 10

This people are just unspeakable

Look at how freepeople/ freecocoa posing to be intelligent posted the most ideeiotic post on Nairaland

I have been reading it since page 1 when the thread started and all I can do is shake my head

till page 28, it is this Igbo and Yoruba nonsense. I agree that the yoruba brothers are mouthy which I always say but my Igbo brothers are mouthy and very very tribalistic.

The thread starter was mischievous but I expected people to make fun of this thread and may be educate themselves on religious tolerance but as we can see, that was not the case.

well make them continue. As for me, I see nothing to learn from the yorubas. If at all I want to learn anything from the yorubas, it is their carefree life style.

The north has ALWAYS BEEN RELIGION TOLERATING even before the amalgamation of Nigeria. The Boko haram people don't represent an average northerner but themselves and Northerners have condemn them over and over again.

The Sultan has also don the same.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

The north has ALWAYS BEEN RELIGION TOLERATING even before the amalgamation of Nigeria.

Dude!!!!!

Did you seriously type that with a straight face?

Are you talking about Northern Nigeria or Northern Italy?? undecided
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by reporter1: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2011
emiye:

@reporter?
                I so much CONCUR with the writeup "Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble? Written by  Ozodi Osuji Ph.D"

it speaks volumes about how most acclaimed igbos on this thread behave.
I will not want to be drawn in to the tribalism battle, I believe the article is a must read for all igbos, it might just strike a chord or two in SOME of them.

Emiye,

Ozodi is spot on in his assesement of his kinsmen. It seems that the effect of losing the war has fried their brains.
Symptons of Psychotic disorder is very prevalent in these Biafran clowns. It is self evident in their posts.
Grand Delusion: We own 90% of everything. We did not lose the war despite the obvious ending.   We are Jews blah blah.
Paranoia:  Everyone hates us; as such, always looking for trouble where there is none.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ugwumba(m): 2:50am On Dec 28, 2011
Stupid post.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aljharem3: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2011
Basseti:

Dude!!!!!

Did you seriously type that with a straight face?

Are you talking about Northern Nigeria or Northern Italy?? undecided

Yes I typed it. It is the north that have produced likes of danjuma, Gowon etc all this people were Christians

not until now did jos crisis start

is that not religous tolerance. I am yet to see a region like the east (just an example o ), predominately Christian produce muslim prominent men
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ugwumba(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Getting sillier by the minute.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by emiye(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2011
reporter?:

Emiye,

Ozodi is spot on in his assesement of his kinsmen. It seems that the effect of losing the war has fried their brains.
Symptons of Psychotic disorder is very prevalent in these Biafran clowns. It is self evident in their posts.
Grand Delusion: We own 90% of everything. We did not lose the war despite the obvious ending.   We are Jews blah blah.
Paranoia:  Everyone hates us; as such, always looking for trouble where there is none.

Sure, their fellow kinsman is right!, when i see some comments from my beloved igbos on this forum, i feel pity for them.

In as much as i want them to come together with a united front and produce a great leader to govern this country in the nearest future, they will surely dissapoint me.

You can not solve a problem you are not aware of!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 3:12am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes I typed it. It is the north that have produced likes of danjuma, Gowon etc all this people were Christians

not until now did jos crisis start

is that not religous tolerance. I am yet to see a region like the east (just an example o ), predominately Christian produce muslim prominent men

Does NL breed silliness undecided

How does Gowon , a guy from Plateau state, serve as proof that the North is the most religious tolerant region in Nigeria? You need to lay off the pipe, my friend.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aljharem3: 3:17am On Dec 28, 2011
Basseti:

Does NL breed silliness undecided

How does Gowon , a guy from Plateau state, serve as proof that the North is the most religious tolerant region in Nigeria? You need to lay off the pipe, my friend.

it seems like you have eyes but cannot read. Where in my post did I say the north is the MOST religious tolerant region ?

What you said was the north is not religion tolerant at all as ur post imply is WRONG and I gave examples to show it is tolerating
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

. I am yet to see a region like the east (just an example o ), predominately Christian produce muslim prominent men

So what exactly are u trying to claim here? 

And again, how does Gowon serve as proof of a secular embracing region?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aljharem3: 3:25am On Dec 28, 2011
Basseti:

So what exactly are u trying to claim here? 

And again, how does Gowon serve as proof of a secular embracing region?

My point is that, we have nothing to learn. what is happening not are sight misunderstandings

2. Gowon proves so because I am yet to see ANY MUSLIM REPRESENT THE LEADERS OF THE EAST if they are religion tolerating.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

My point is that, we have nothing to learn.

I didnt say that you have anything to learn. U reserve the right to choose to learn or not to learn. None of my bizzness.

As for your stuff about Gowon, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 28, 2011
reporter?:

Emiye,

This is what I've always suspected. I thought it has something to do with losing the civil war, but according to Dr. Ozodi, it seems it has been going on for a very long time.  
As a Christian, I love to be my brothers keeper, if anyone can come up with a solution to this problem, I'm all for it. Should we organize mass therapy or build gigantic mental institutions?
This is just as important and urgent as Boko Haram. We can't afford to have so many crazy people running around without any treatment.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2011
@ emiye ,
you are just another slowpoke coward,this is the time you chose to write your gibberish shiiiit.you dont want our stalion-- freecocoa to flog you like she did to aigbofa-- aka disgrace to manhood.
The act of copying and pasting articles and changing the name of the author for tribal reasons is very common on nairaland.In fact it has been overused,overflogged and is already old fashioned.The real author of that your fake article is not Igbo.Nuff said.
@ alj harem,
so youv been following this thread since page 1 but you choose to write your first comment in page 29 after everyone has moved on.I noticed that these days you are too scared to post comments.Anyway chop your grass while it is still fresh.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Aigbofa:

This is what I've always suspected. I thought it has something to do with losing the civil war, but according to Dr. Ozodi, it seems it has been going on for a very long time.
As a Christian, I love to be my brothers keeper, if anyone can come up with a solution to this problem, I'm all for it. Should we organize mass therapy or build gigantic mental institutions?
This is just as important and urgent as Boko Haram. We can't afford to have so many crazy people running around without any treatment.

Ewu na ta fertilizer."disgrace to manhood".you are not only a christian,you are also a muslim,an ifa worshipper,a worshipper of river osun deity,a shango worshipper, as well as cele and ogboni.Religious prostiiiitute.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by TRUTHTELA: 3:57am On Dec 28, 2011
EMPTY BARRELS, Y'ALL ARE NOT TIRED YET? EACH TRIBE WILL RUSH TO THE INTERNET THAT A WHITE MAN CREATED & WILL BE BOASTING. I FOUND IT VERY AMUSING THAT ANY TRIBE IN A banana republic ( NIGERIA ) like yours, will have anything to BOAST ABOUT. Every TRIBE is been kept in DARKNESS, NO WATER, NO HEALTHCARE, LIVES ON $2 A DAY, NO ACCESS ROAD, BEEN CATEGORIZED AS A FAILED NATION in the Int'l community, your GREEN passport is a TABOO, so what can you YOURBA'S & IBOS be proud of Shame on you all.

With all the noise about been the most EDUCATED & all worth not, The last time I checked, MICROSOFT, FACEBOOK, APPLE, HP, DELL,GOOGLE,BLACKBERRY, CARS & ALL THE THINGS YOU RELY ON FOR SURVIVAL, WAS INVENTED & DEVELPOED BY A WHITE MAN. SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW NOTHING!!! NL, is free, y'all keep making noise & be deceiving yourself. EMPTY BARRELS!!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2011
chima12:

Ewu na ta fertilizer."disgrace to manhood".you are not only a christian,you are also a muslim,an ifa worshipper,a worshipper of river osun deity,a shango worshipper, as well as cele and ogboni.Religious prostiiiitute.

I understand your condition better now, you are one of the crazy folks the Dr. was talking about. Anything I can contribute to commit you to a mental asylum, I will contribute it.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by mamalola19: 4:55am On Dec 28, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

EMPTY BARRELS, Y'ALL ARE NOT TIRED YET? EACH TRIBE WILL RUSH TO THE INTERNET THAT A WHITE MAN CREATED & WILL BE BOASTING. I FOUND IT VERY AMUSING THAT ANY TRIBE IN A banana republic ( NIGERIA ) like yours, will have anything to BOAST ABOUT. Every TRIBE is been kept in DARKNESS, NO WATER, NO HEALTHCARE, LIVES ON $2 A DAY, NO ACCESS ROAD, BEEN CATEGORIZED AS A FAILED NATION in the Int'l community, your GREEN passport is a TABOO, so what can you YOURBA'S & IBOS be proud of Shame on you all.

With all the noise about been the most EDUCATED & all worth not, The last time I checked, MICROSOFT, FACEBOOK, APPLE, HP, DELL,GOOGLE,BLACKBERRY, CARS & ALL THE THINGS YOU RELY ON FOR SURVIVAL, WAS INVENTED & DEVELPOED BY A WHITE MAN. SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW NOTHING!!! NL, is free, y'all keep making noise & be deceiving yourself. EMPTY BARRELS!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Relax101(m): 5:16am On Dec 28, 2011
Oh my,
alj_harem:

+ 10

Look at how freepeople/ freecocoa posing to be intelligent posted the most ideeiotic post on Nairaland

I have been reading it since page 1 when the thread started and all I can do is shake my head

till page 28, it is this Igbo and Yoruba nonsense. I agree that the yoruba brothers are mouthy which I always say but my Igbo brothers are mouthy and very very tribalistic.

The thread starter was mischievous but I expected people to make fun of this thread and may be educate themselves on religious tolerance but as we can see, that was not the case.

well make them continue. As for me, I see nothing to learn from the yorubas. If at all I want to learn anything from the yorubas, it is their carefree life style.

The north has ALWAYS BEEN RELIGION TOLERATING even before the amalgamation of Nigeria. The Boko haram people don't represent an average northerner but themselves and Northerners have condemn them over and over again.

The north is toelrant? kai!
Wetin man no go see for NL.
U want me to tell Musiwa to post those pics from Jos Massacre abi.
Thunder fire you there!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by seedord247(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

Oh my,
The north is toelrant? kai!
Wetin man no go see for NL.
U want me to tell Musiwa to post those pics from Jos Massacre abi.
Thunder fire you there!

You nor know say YABA LEFT get free WIFI for Autism patient. grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2011
Going by the rage, anger and rampage ibo people displayed in this thread alone, it's obviously safe to conclude that ibo people are mentally disturbed, they are low self esteem clowns, insecure jackasses and rampaging lunatics.

And of course, the most intolerant and hate mongering people in Nigeria.

The article didn't say anything about ibo people, but just because Yoruba people appeared in the article, they went on a rampage to display their ever present hate, petty jealousy and misguided anger.

Ozodi Osuji's assertion basically confirmed what we've been saying about ibo people on NL.

I know I rightfully clown these raging cannibals all the time, but I really do feel sorry for them sometimes.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by lagcity(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Going by the rage, anger and rampage ibo people displayed in this thread alone, it's obviously safe to conclude that ibo people are mentally disturbed, they are low self esteem clowns, insecure jackasses and rampaging lunatics.

And of course, the most intolerant and hate mongering people in Nigeria.

The article didn't say anything about ibo people, but just because Yoruba people appeared in the article, they went on a rampage to display their ever present hate, petty jealousy and misguided anger.

Ozodi Osuji's assertion basically confirmed what we've been saying about ibo people on NL.

I know I rightfully clown these raging cannibals all the time, but I really do feel sorry for them sometimes.

me too. i feel sorry for them atimes but i know deep inside that they hate us and will gloat over us if anything bad happens to us or our region. Igbos don't wish us well. Yorubas all over the world shld know this in their hearts.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Darey00(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2011
This thread is getting sillier by d day. Maybe wen Boko haram bombs you modaf'kers in ya dungsh*t,den y'al wil get back 2 d topic's main point, Boko Haram, im not taking sides here cos u need delievarance. May God help u.
*peace out*
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2011
lagcity:

me too. i feel sorry for them atimes but i know deep inside that they hate us and will gloat over us if anything bad happens to us or our region. Igbos don't wish us well. Yorubas all over the world shld know this in their hearts.

This is unfortunately true
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freepeople: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

+ 10

angry angry angry

See me see wahala o.

Wetin concern vulture with hair stylist

Abeg no drag my handle into your tribal fight.

Both of us are different individuals with different interest, Though our interests tends to align at times.

A quick check of our post history will reveal that.

I know you are psychotic, and I hope that it has not worsened in this harmattan.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by HISchild: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Yorubas are not better or more advanced than any other people (i was raised in Lagos and live among them, so take my word for it).  People are people!  True wisdom and knowledge and change of the heart for good towards GOD and fellow man comes from the Lord JESUS CHRIST and from HIS holy word the Bible

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Heb 4:12 

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Tim 3:16-17
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2011
ALH-HAREM,don't even start with me today,abeg its typical of you to rush and lay the blames on the igbos ofcourse,you started to read from page 1 and so?did you take time to read their own posts or you just read mine? Seriously if any of you think I care what you think,read my siggy and YOU ARE SLEEPING ON OKADA(et al my boy killz)I phuching don't care.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2011
HISchild:

Yorubas are not better or more advanced than any other people (i was raised in Lagos and live among them, so take my word for it).  People are people!  True wisdom and knowledge and change of the heart for good towards GOD and fellow man comes from the Lord JESUS CHRIST and from HIS holy word the Bible

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Heb 4:12 

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Tim 3:16-17

This thread has nothing to do with who is better, this is about tolerance so please stop with your unnecessary biblical quotations and act like you know how to read and comprehend.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2011
@ eko ile - sharrap there! Abi u be devil colleague?
@ HISchild - abeg tell them, so much energy on nothing
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by londoner: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2011
@Yorubas, are the Igbos bombing you?

@Igbos, are the Yorubas bombing you?

@Aljerem, the northerners may condemn BH with their mouths but at the same time, they are comfortably allowed to dwell with those same northernors.

You cant harbour a murderer and say you disagree with their acts, the truth is, they are being shielded by northern communities they live within, BH have said as much themselves.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by JamesDoe: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Ibo people, always talking a good fight but FLEEING when others come to them. The men hiding behind women's skirts and the generals FLEEING to Abidjan.

I asked them to name one single people they have 1) captured, 2) defeated or 3) repelled. Just silence.

Even Ibo academics have noted the grand delusions some Ibos suffer from.

The article by the Dr on Ibo schizophrenia and other mental illnesses is a must read for all Ibo Nairaland tribal warriors.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by TRUTHTELA: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2011
And I repeat, EMPTY BARRELS, Y'ALL ARE NOT TIRED YET? EACH TRIBE WILL RUSH TO THE INTERNET THAT A WHITE MAN CREATED & WILL BE BOASTING. I FOUND IT VERY AMUSING THAT ANY TRIBE IN A banana republic ( NIGERIA ) like yours, will have anything to BOAST ABOUT. Every TRIBE is been kept in DARKNESS, NO WATER, NO HEALTHCARE, LIVES ON $2 A DAY, NO ACCESS ROAD, BEEN CATEGORIZED AS A FAILED NATION in the Int'l community, your GREEN passport is a TABOO, so what can you YOURBA'S & IBOS be proud of Shame on you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.