Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Keep That Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep That Marriage (752 Views)

Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story / Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? / Is It True That Marriage Is A Capital Intensive Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep That Marriage by rage01: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
FOR better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health till death do us part. A vow stronger than it is perceived today. It is a whole new world. A new beginning, a fresh start. What does it take? It takes commitment, preparation, courage, determination against all odds to make it work. There is no doubt that it is not always sweet all of the time, it could also be very sour.

It takes two to tango. It takes two to make it work. But somehow, it is the woman who is the strong bones any marriage. If a woman is weak, non-challant and probably does not know what is expected of her in a marriage, there is a problem. God gave woman all the keys to make it work; I REPEAT God gave woman all the keys to make it work.

For some time now, I have been taking you through tips, which have been tried and proved by people who have been able to keep their marriages happy and successful. We are giving you freely, so that you can spice up your marriage and if it is just left with embers, you could blow them back to life again.

Are you a good cook? Can you prepare your husband’s best food? Remember a man’s stomach is the way to his heart. But take note; do not let your house help prepare your husband food, wash his clothing especially his undines, don’t let it happen. Men get very offended in that attitude, don’t let it ever happen. The house help can wash your clothing, including the children’s wear, but don’t let him wash your husband cloth. It is a sign of disrespect for him and he will get extremely offended and angry. Furthermore, the house help for those that have, should not also be allowed to clean your husband’s room. That is strictly your responsibility as a respectful wife. Women should learn to respect their husband fully. That is the only way your home can be blessed.
For more information on DO NOT BE A NEGATIVE PERSON, EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE REGARD FOR HER HUSBAND FAMILY , DO NOT DISREGARD YOUR HUSBAND IN PUBLIC MAINTAIN FEMININE AND HOME HYGIENE please go to www.myveego.com For those that their marriage is passing through storms, reading this will help you to sustain your marriage. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship / She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / Say what? Pregnant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.