Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract (12642 Views)

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by 3direct: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ricky is not a fool
Somebody lied
I got shopper in a car huh!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by fuqua: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
With all the Nigerian rappers looking for work!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by NaMe4: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2011
So, na so Rick Ross 'tha bawss' wey dey 'JFK' fear reach eh!
Later all these rappers go come dey make noise for person ear!

Bros Ross, Make I no catch you sing anything pass Christmas Carol, You dey hia?
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by safarigirl(f): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2011
Mtcheeww, dem no see beta person to invite na dat ijakiri boy.

I don't eveen like his music, just Ǟ lot ☺₣ noise making going on.

Next time, please invite our brother, tinie tempah, his music makes more sense than the crap that overweight thug is selling us
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by sharpdude(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2011
If i die today remember me like john lener,huh!, bt ain't supoz 2 die now,4 d fact dat am im the boss am nt d bomb, twitted by maybach bozz, Rick Ross,
Wat ar guyz in xpectin? Almost 3 dozen died on 25th,which is 3dayz back, if it were u what will u do, i wish am an american ¤wink¤
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by moremi2008(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2011
Come to Nigeria to die? The smart guy cancelled, sharp, sharp!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by dayokanu(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2011
How would he have expected a country mourning to be listening to whats on my signature?
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Finecat(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2011
May be he couldn't find a plane to fetch his fat a$$ to Africa. Or he may be scared of having another Seizures on a flight.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by MissEZ(f): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2011
jaytime:

No, it's not like that. Naija artistes always have their turn, then a slot or two is always given to foreign stars for a change of taste.
We shouldnt 4get dat Calabar xmas festival is always a month long thing so there always enough room for as many Naija artistes as possible to perform. I personally say that there is no known Naija musician(especially hip hop) who has never performed at Calabar Xmas festival. I stand to be corrected.

@ Jaytime, Thanks for clarifying, didnt know that was the case.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by bassette(m): 2:41am On Dec 29, 2011
Simply put Ross refused to 'Cross' the River! Abi how u c ‎​♏
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by LEXYLOV: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2011
@maclatunji

You no go kill peron with laugh oooooo broda. I guess so too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Dt03(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2011
Make him refund the money jare
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by gulfer: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2011
Liyel Imoke has money to throw around. This is part of dividence of democracy ehn, let the state government come out with how much was spent for the jamboree in a state where very many resolve to servitude (old and young) to survive.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by maclatunji: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2011
LEXYLOV:

@maclatunji

You no go kill peron with laugh oooooo broda. I guess so too  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind dem, dem think say Rick Ross be mumu+maga. Una Presi say bomb blast na latest fashion 4 your country, na im d'boss hear am come talk say: Dats some serious shyt mehn, I ain't going to Afrika no more, I got paid aight.

There are some places in Cross River State where people eat black rice (out of extreme poverty), the type of which most Agric chickens will not eat. Yet, someone is paying 'The boss' his performance fee 100% upfront, God will judge them.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2011
We have hosted better and bigger artists in this country, Rick Ross management will need to make full refund and offer apologies. If he wanted to obey the warning issued my the American Security apparatus they didnt need to receive full payment of the fees and there after turn down the invitation. However, this is unconnected to the latest events in the country. I wont say I will be James Bond of a Singer if I heard pentadynamite blast in a country am to perform and still move in like a blind bat. Unfortunately, this is the reality we have to live with. QED
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2011
@gulfer

As you grow up in life both in years and in wealth, you will realize that the most important element of life is happiness. It doesnt matter how much is spent, as far as the people find happiness, you shouldnt be the one to complain. Revenue is going to every sector of that state from hotels to shops, to fabric makers, to transporters, to cleaners, to chewing gum sellers, to handkerchief sellers. I dont have to educate you always. Please always think with your head. No offense and disrespect meant.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by DonaldsN(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2011
I guess u guys haven't heard of d warning issued by US to her citizens travellin to Naija for security reasons especially celebrities. Dat probably wil be d reason 4not comin.bt he needs to refund without being sued, dats d honorable tin.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2011
@maclatunji

Calabar is a little town of few millions of people and they are extremely clean and contented people. I was there for 6 yrs during my University days some years ago. I dare say, people in Lagos are crazy compared to the mentality of the people there. They are a bunch of happy people, and hey one more thing, no one is eating black rice. Those guyz make the best delicacy there and life is easy and not a rat-race there. Extreme poverty like in Lagos and major cities do not exist there cos the people are a contented bunch. I advise you always make a conviction on something you have witness and know about and stop making your write-ups look silly. I dont need to educate you all the time. No offense and disrespect meant.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by canadaik(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract
« #7 on: Yesterday at 10:08:09 PM »

See wasting of money, Rick Rose at calabar festival, This is senseless. Anyway maybe the guy heard of the latest bombing activities taking place in Nigeria so he decided to use his brain,

i laugh in french grin grin
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by gulfer: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2011
@Leomax, thanks for the education but i dare say Nigerians are rated one of the happiest people on earth and not just only Calabar (Cross Rivers) people; has that improved the lot of the average Nigerian? You should be the one having an introspective check of your one week of happiness in 52 that makes a year believe.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Urine: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2011
*Rozay's Voice* Hun!
Am the boss,but am scared of bombs.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by souljay: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2011
Ricky dey show una say him sef sabi yahoo+, shebi na only una wise? tongue
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2011
Who is Rick ross? I pray they loss their case naija too mumu. Why not call up our own naija artist
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2011
the fear of boko haram
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by maclatunji: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2011
LeoMax:

@maclatunji

Calabar is a little town of few millions of people and they are extremely clean and contented people. I was there for 6 yrs during my University days some years ago. I dare say, people in Lagos are crazy compared to the mentality of the people there. They are a bunch of happy people, and hey one more thing, no one is eating black rice. Those guyz make the best delicacy there and life is easy and not a rat-race there. Extreme poverty like in Lagos and major cities do not exist there cos the people are a contented bunch. I advise you always make a conviction on something you have witness and know about and stop making your write-ups look silly. I dont need to educate you all the time. No offense and disrespect meant.

So you think it is okay to spend an overwhelming majority of Cross River's State Resources on the "little town of Calabar". The State is almost as large as the distance between Lagos and Kwara. In your 6 years in Calabar, how many other places in Cross River did you visit?

Don't get me wrong, I love beautiful Calabar but I don't think it is fair to spend most of Cross Rivers States resources on Calabar and certainly not Rick Ross!

By the way, don't come here to talk to me about the ranch! Remember, geographical size almost as large as Lagos to Kwara state boundaries with oyo!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by bubbllie(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2011
I never knew the boss could suffer from "Bokophobia"
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by chinnyonwu(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2011
Our indegenous artiste were there too. Psquare , wizkid etc
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by scopusng(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2011
Morons, the cross River States gov should tell us how much he was paid.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by tillo4real(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2011
The could have call me to entertain them
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Mobinga: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2011
Rozay!!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by ikoha: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2011
'count the profits, you can bring them in a nike box' Rick Ross.
well, i think Cross River govt just brought theirs.

' am burning purple flowers, it's burning my chest
i bury the most cash, am burning the rest' Rozay

sorry people the money has been used to burn purple flowers and he has buried some and burnt the rest.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by DAY12(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2011
Naija stands out gidigba!

Boko:  Bozz eh?

Ross: Nah Nah, am only a big meech

Guy nor get liver ooo

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal / Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Goodwill Ambassador Awards Honours Segun Arinze,halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.