Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract (12641 Views)

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by sylve11: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2011
always looking for ways to steal public funds. cool
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Woke4all(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
THE FEAR OF BOKO HARAM IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by MrLonny: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
Let me guess: an email from a person you did not previously know, probably a "barrister" or lawyer, or a maybe a bank manager or clerk, offering an large amount of money for your assistance in claiming some unclaimed funds.

Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by gregg2: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
Didn't his fellow Americans, Sean Kingston, Yolanda Adams and Don Moen
perform in that same Calabar Carnival few days ago?

Did bombs swallow them?
Rick Ross should refund the money if he failed to show up.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by kjhova(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Plain simple, "Officer" Ricky's scared to death about "Nigerian Thugz". Or he had another "mild" seizure on the way to the "Clear"-port. But I don't see any wrong in the Carnival organizers inviting Ricky in the first place as he is one of the most relevant artistes in the global hip-hop/rap genre in recent times.
Also, don't hate on the organizers for inviting a foreign artiste. Have you all forgoten that our 2face, P-Square and co have lit up London, Ghana, Jo'burg etc before? Why should we be an isolated country where no foreigner is welcome? The organizers have done the right thing in pursuing the case in court and Mr. Ross will be compelled to refund the fees and possibly some penalty charge depending on the wording of the contract.
Rosay bleeped! He must have had a seizure deffo!!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by obowunmi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
Kj_hov, this English na die.
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by kjhova(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Shoooo!!! bros, bone grammar ohhhh, my wafi still dey hot like faya oh!!! Na as my papa and teachers take flog me die for pikin time say make I no dey speak vernacular na im make wey guyman turn britico finish ohh!! no vess!!!!
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Revolva(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
By the way what do the Cros rivers state govt think Rapper rick ross is, some kinda clown as carnical loving raper, Ricky aint a carnival rapper they should have called, some one else,

And ricky was here twice in Lagos last year, he liked Nigeria, and I am sure its because of this bombing , he made his mind not to come, that is what the US govt told all citizen visiting Nigeria, ok

As for that money, na smal change for ricky he wil refund the bar, BOSS,
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by XHoover(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2011
Ross is a boss he does not need your money,  make you country safe n then we can talk!
BawHse!!!!!!

Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by jaywatt(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2011
Dst nt a big deal 2 him he has d change 2 giv 2 cross river state gvt
Re: Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract by Russialane(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Boss ricky rozay has been briefed about boko haram thats why the dude stayed away imagine some hood rats who call themselves boko haram against the boss,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP Lolo: "Heaven Will Shock A Lot Of Self-Righteous People" / Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal / Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.