Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (11579 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
CalienteMi:

Jaybee!

Why was I spam-banned? Cos I laughed at BelaMorena? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Looks like some of the key words you used in your post got tagged by the spambot as a spam like post. Will run ahead to go report it to the admin/supermod as well.

Yes i'm hardheaded and old but i still maintain that you don't treat addicts with psychology or whatnot. you treat them by going hard.
Each responsible government try to prevent things happening by including the effects on drug and sex education in school curriculum at early stages so children can make informed choices.
Once they bypass age that they can be easily influenced then the obvious solution is to attack the source rather than dealing with prevention.

I know you like to argue and it's making me lipsrsealed
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^ shocked shocked NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!! grin

Mrs, Chima:

Aww.  That b@n hurts huh Sis?  grin grin tongue tongue  [size=3pt]Jaybee stanky arse know he saw you.[/size]

CalienteMi:

Jaybee!

Why was I spam-banned?  Cos I laughed at BelaMorena?   undecided undecided undecided undecided

ARHA!!
[size=13pt]HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA![/size]  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

HEWWWWWYEEWWWWW!! sry sis. but that's hilarious!!  grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
BelaMorena:

^^^ shocked shocked NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!!  grin

ARHA!!

She got banned cos she called me an old man  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by CalienteMi: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
BelaMorena:

ARHA!!

Right!  I was laughing for a minute then when I go to edit my last post I was banned!  angry cry cry

I am listening to Rickey Smiley's phone prank now!   grin grin grin grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by CalienteMi: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

She got banned cos she call me an old man angry angry angry angry angry

There is nothing wrong with being an old man. You know us young chicks think old men have some flavor. wink kiss
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
LOL@ rickey smiley!!  grin

i was listening to it not too long ago on my phone. that guy is on drvgs!!  grin
thats my favorite app on my phone. i love that guy.

jay bee:

She got banned cos she call me an old man  angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by CalienteMi: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

Looks like some of the key words you used in your post got tagged by the spambot as a spam like post. Will run ahead to go report it to the admin/supermod as well.

Yes i'm hardheaded and old but i still maintain that you don't treat addicts with psychology or whatnot. you treat them by going hard.
Each responsible government try to prevent things happening by including the effects on drug and sex education in school curriculum at early stages so children can make informed choices.
Once they bypass age that they can be easily influenced then the obvious solution is to attack the source rather than dealing with prevention.

I know you like to argue and it's making me  lipsrsealed

I do not advocate drugging clients, but I do feel that some ailments require medical intervention but I believe that the only way a person can recover from their addiction is being mentally strong and through therapy.  

Each person require different approach, hard approach works for some, soft approach works for some, and cold turkey approach works for some.  

I am making you what?   shocked
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by jaybee3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
CalienteMi:

I do not advocate drugging clients, but I do feel that some ailments require medical intervention but I believe that the only way a person can recover from their addiction is being mentally strong and through therapy.  

Each person require different approach, hard approach works for some, soft approach works for some, and cold turkey approach works for some.  

I am making you what?   shocked
I have to whisper it in ya ears. I don't want Mzdark spoiling my parole shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
From fuel subsidy effect on romance to prostitution to addiction to 12 step programs?

Y'all deserve an award in derailment, assisted by no less than the mod himself. grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by CalienteMi: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2012
debosky:

From fuel subsidy effect on romance to prostitution to addiction to 12 step programs?

Y'all deserve an award in derailment, assisted by no less than the mod himself. grin

That's Nairaland for ya! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Each thread needs a little derailment that what keeps it going. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
debosky:

they are connected.

would you like for me to lecture you on how this is the case? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by debosky(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
BelaMorena:

they are connected.

would you like for me to lecture you on how this is the case? grin grin grin grin

Please don't. . . .the derailment is enough as it is. grin

You might be able to lecture me on other things though. wink
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by CalienteMi: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
(vomits)
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by debosky(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
CalienteMi:

(vomits)

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Cost of condom!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
@jaybee thanks! smiley

debosky:

Please don't. . . .the derailment is enough as it is. grin

You might be able to lecture me on other things though. wink

cheesy undecided undecided
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
CalienteMi:

(vomits)

angry angry
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 07, 2012
OP soon and very soon naija babes go dey beg for fuel for 2go and facebook grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.