Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (14604 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by sleekch1c(f): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
@badosky,Its so sad dat M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ biggest nightmares re ppl a̶̲̥̅♏ closely related to, I have never seen any grp of ppl so vile in their hate for each other, I feel better jare!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by slimyem: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
am i angry?
Hell No!!
Do i have any reason to be angry right now?
Yeah.many!
But life's too sweet to be bitter.i always let all go as soon as it comes in.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
I just finished reading the first two pages and I couldn't believe what transpired few posts before em er my initial post! wink wow! The intense of the ' heat' was above normal and I never felt it! cheesy ID, you did a good job,

Ify & BB please drop it off. Let it go. Regardless of what happened in the past, let the past remain in the PAST. The fact that we don't share same views, opinions shouldn't make us enemies. Let's learn to tolerate and appreciate one another. It makes the world a beautiful place to live in #If only BokoHa. . . Know this, smh. PEACE OUT!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Just what did I do wrong by becoming your niece aunt helen? I swear you make me regret knowing you.just why are you so evil and wicked? I keep thinking why you hate my siblings and I(especially me),is it our fault that your children hate you?who wouldn't hate a selfish biatch like you?.
For all the time I've known you,all you do whenever you come to our house (which is often)is snap at us and look for things to tell our parents,they pamper us,they tolerate us,they don't punish us enough,we are lazy,we are spoilt,we are this,we are that,
Please we are not responsible for your frustrated life,fine your husband left you after two kids,did we ask him to leave? Btw its been over 20 years,even before I was born sef so why take out the frustration on us? This is how you were giving mum trouble when she was here but like the peace lover she was, she never disrespected you even when we want to challenge you,she scolds us and even punishes us yet you never want to stop.
I've endured all your rubbish for so many years,dad is not even helping matters,instead of him to chase you away he's busy giving you his hard earned money and letting you do anyhow In his house,you are his elder sister and so? well I've decided not to take your shyt anymore,my mum is not even here to stop me from dealing with you,highest that'll happen is dad getting mad at me and doing whatever,I don't even care sef,because of your hopeless and useless mouth bobby is not in good terms with dad,I swear you have gone too far this time,if dad should do as he threatened,chei you'll see the side of me I've been wanting to show you since I was 9,that's how you go about saying I'm an "ogbanje" even suggesting places I should be taken to for deliverance,maybe its you that initiated me into it,witch like you,I'll just ignore what happened this evening but I swear if dad does anything to bobby or his plans,walahi you'll be asking what hit you? He didn't even insult you well enough,what you'll get next is the beating of your miserable life,no wonder your children left you to rot in nigeria and went abroad,if not for dad and mum,only God knows how your pathetic life would have been,yet you still will not rest,if I remember all the troubles you caused my mum,I just feel like killing you,let dad just not go through with our plan first,thunder will just fire you,maybe you now want to turn to his wife,useless haggard woman,inshort no need for long talk,I'm just waiting for tomorrow and if that your devil push you come near my room or talk to me again this night,we'll start it from there. I wish you'll just die,I really do hate you biatch.
Wetin dey do dis one, wishing death on someone is not d way forward o

PS- send me aunty helen photo babalawo dey do january sales,if you want her right leg to bend he can do d left one for free. cool

sleekch1c:

@badosky,Its so sad dat M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  biggest nightmares re ppl a̶̲̥̅♏ closely related to, I have never seen any grp of ppl so vile in their hate for each other, I feel better jare!
It always happens d closest to you are ur worst nightmare,deres a yoruba saying dat goes "kokoro tan je efo idi efo lo wa"(if d raskimono for ur family no sabi dance galala,roast it alive) grin.I am glad u feel betta oya shine ur molars may I see o jere

muyoto:

still piszzed of
Emmmh y don't u consider shittting off, if pisss don come out na shittt remain o tongue smiley smiley

@Mrs Animashawun
Tanks o jare am doing my best o,remember smiling disables grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Please we are not responsible for your frustrated life,fine your husband left you after two kids,did we ask him to leave? [size=18pt]Btw its been over 20 years,even before I was born sef[/size] so why take out the frustration on us? This is how you were giving mum trouble when she was here but like the peace lover she was, she never disrespected you even when we want to challenge you,she scolds us and even punishes us yet you never want to stop.

Chei so you are under 20? Are you also under 18?

Topic, I am angry at my hard koboko wey wan land me for jail by chasing freecocoa all over NL
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Hahaha,DK I'm in my early 20's,I said her marriage crashed over 20 years ago before I was born,I wasn't born when it crashed which was OVER OVER 20 not 20 years ago.
Its legal to admire my assets,you ain't going to jail man so chillax. wink cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Chei so you are under 20? Are you also under 18?

Topic, I am angry at my hard koboko wey wan land me for jail by chasing freecocoa all over NL
Y u angry ur koboko is starving and it nagivate you go route,did you expect it to tell you to pick soap,ur anger doesn't make it jare ogbeni jabo joor. tongue
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Hahaha,DK I'm in my early 20's,I said her marriage crashed over 20 years ago before I was born,I wasn't born when it crashed which was OVER OVER 20 not 20 years ago.
Its legal to admire my assets,you ain't going to jail man so chillax. wink cool

Oya let me see your picture showing your asset before I can decide

I no wan spend 20yrs for jail ooo
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
There's a pix on my profile,that should do. cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
Nice. Now what of showing your assets before I start to admire.

[size=5pt]And where are you located?[/size]
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
Chei uncle DK,that's about the much I can show,I'm born again,we don't show much flesh. tongue

I'm located in father's house,somewhere in panya. grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2012
Derailerrrs msteeeeeEeeew angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ShyOne(f): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2012
Abeg, I do not mean to derail, but the Federal Ministry of Transportation's website has been hacked.

http://www.fmt.gov.ng/index.php
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2012
^
That's something to be happy about na,cool I say.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2012
Shy-One:

Abeg, I do not mean to derail, but the Federal Ministry of Transportation's website has been hacked.

Wasere dose are my bois more power to dem,make dem go on sohun mehnnnn
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lilvonz(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh wowziee people are angry ooo shocked shocked,how do I start making them laugh now *Badosky goes into spirit*.Okay here we go I will try my best so help me LORD AMEN. cool
Eeemmh Bros u no wot you will do to help our nation,abeg join MFM because we need to be aggresive while praying and swearing for dose Otondos that are stealing our money.An example of d style of aggressiveness needed wen praying you roll on d ground and begin to shout "Fire burn dem , I sed fire begin to fire dem,fIre, fireeeeeeeeee".Try it and see if umemployment rate in your area doesn't decrease,stay Blessed Sir.
Kokolet dont let dose baboons get to you,if you are angered u are enabling more killings b dat oooo shocked.I am 1000% sure dats dier code Olowo tee angry=killings,abeg laugh offload your 37molars anyhow dat alone is d only way to disable killings.

Boko wereyyyys if u are reading,Badosky is coming down to alpacino all you Tozos angry angry.Ooops I forgot angry=killings,I don dey laughhhhh o hoohoohooheeeheee buhhahaha oya disable biko grin
I have got a spare room dats vacant ATM,come and move in with me ojere who d bomboclart do dey think dey are sef angry cheesy.Madam families matayas are always stressful dem jus dey jealous your swagga,smile joor dont let dem get to your spine,Its your swagga dat is causing all dis paparazzzi.I will advise you to take tins easy as botox don dey expensive,smiling makes u look younger. kiss kiss
ShoooooooO egbon mi if u are angry with your current plans reverse dem to happy ones na,y u dey invite anger wen anger no near you.U berra stop acting like esu ti o ni ge tongue
Dude its your fault y haven't u visited Aso rock wiv a machine gun,u for enter dia claim say u b Nigerian Van Damn and u are dere to show dem a good time.I am joking ooo if you try am your skeletal go dey museum as d most stupendous Nigerian ever born.Dear I feel your pain but don't let dier evilness weigh u down,try and consume your anger with positive tinkin.It shall b well with you muah!

P.S- no go aso rockkk oooo cheesy
Madam wetin I go tell you now,all 365 days in a year na so so bone u dey bone.I no boko dey vex everybody but its kinda different in your case,cus I can't tell how angerfied you are sweerie.Oya take a pic of u smilling next to your angered face and post it,maybe it will convince me to run a campaign about DR90120 doing arse enlargement on NHS,don't u want a nikki minaj for free?. tongue shocked
Who is dis wall gecko,abeg enter forest joor msteeeew.If i vex use all d letters in my keyboard slap you, u go confess say u donate your brain give monkey nonsense angry angry
OsAnobuaaaaaaA guy u dey vex abi u dey high,I don't need to talk much wen you are bck to normality as in wen d Alcohol don coooleeee for your body,come back and read your grammar.Oh boi your post was all of over d place, omo u dey sleep type untop Okada skillful u are.I salute u o multitasker grin

Badosky talketh can we all have a group hug cool
modaforker, you must be mad.
Must u comment?
Sc.rew you
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2012
Am I angry?

Not really! cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by princeonx: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2012
Like I was saying, wh, Oh this na angry people thread! Sorry.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Cogent: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2012
Am angry o!!! Yes, am angry. Am angry with the Majority of Nigerians that are so f[i]u[/i]cking intellectually lazy. Tooooooo lazy to find out what is going on in the country by themselves. They just expect information to be packaged and brought to them. And too foolish to see that Boko Haram is Government sponsored, too sentimental to see that Northerners/Muslims are not the ones they should direct their anger to, but instead to that mofo Jonathan.
The animal Jonathan that does practically nothing to curb Boko Haram after publically declaring that he knows their sponsors.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lastpage: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2012
@Shy-one

Your "awon boyz" should stop wasting their energy (hacking Ministry website! shocked shocked )

The last time anybody clicked on that website was 3yrs ago, the day of the launching!

And it was the Minister with his stubby -fat fingers that did that click!

its being "the page you are looking for, cannot be found" since then! grin grin

Lastpage
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ifyalways(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2012
ROFL.

Lastpage go wound pesin.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by sniperwolf(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2012
What is this and how did it make it to front page
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lastpage: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^^^^Exactly what it is grin grin grin grin

And that is why it made it to the front page!
tongue tongue tongue

Or did you not know that those "mods" are smoking something stronger than lemon grass? wink wink

Oya, get angry and let me see you?

Lastpage
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2012
lilvonz:

modaforker, you must be mad.
Must u comment?
Sc.rew you
Oh dear come no bite me blawwdy buskie msteeeew
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Goldieluks: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2012
Idowu what are you on about? And how come you keep replying everyone's post? Who made you a judge to start typing those shites? Incase you didn't read the topic,its goes thus 'let off your steam' and not 'notice me or I quench' so you do better stop digging for fights and stick to topic madam.

P.S. don't even bother replying me with those jungle slangs of urs, cause I don't have the time to look for a mechanical dictionary just to interprete ur gabbage.
angry

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by juman(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2012
Anti corruption is not strong enough (or not existing),

Government should be serious to reduce corruption to the minimum level.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by juman(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2012
Anti corruption is not strong enough (or not existing),

Government should be serious to reduce corruption to the minimum level.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by queensmith: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2012
Still not angry ,however quite constipated. Overdid it on the chinese yesterday, aint nothing some chinese tea wont solve! Lwkmd!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Idowu what are you on about? And how come you keep replying everyone's post? Who made you a judge to start typing those shites? Incase you didn't read the topic,its goes thus 'let off your steam' and not 'notice me or I quench' so you do better stop digging for fights and stick to topic madam.

P.S.  don't even bother replying me with those jungle slangs of urs, cause I don't have the time to look for a mechanical dictionary just to interprete your gabbage.
angry

Sometimes you need 2 take a chill pill you know,if you had noticed from the start of the gadammn thread I have bin replying people with hope of getting them to laugh and worry not about the anger built in within them,I had bin successful until you showed up so indeed I was right that 365days in  the year you seem to always have mood swings msteeeeeeew.Now your post don't mean shitzzzzZzzzzzz as I would continue to make folks here feel relaxed and cheerful,if you don't like it go bck to romance sect rubbbbbish.

PS- No1is fighting here,its jus Uuuuuu doing am holier than thou.NO TIME!!!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by randyorton: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2012
Show of shame. These babes(ifyalways,jennykadry,ivynwa etc ) need to be f.uck.ed well. I hereby volunteer to Bleep jenny. I hope she is as hot as her mouth. Guys,i promise to f.uc.k out her stubborness. Some other guys should volunteer to hammer ifyalways and ivynwa. Thanks

From nairaland most endowed gigolo
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Goldieluks: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Just what did I do wrong by becoming your niece aunt helen? I swear you make me regret knowing you.just why are you so evil and wicked? I keep thinking why you hate my siblings and I(especially me),is it our fault that your children hate you?who wouldn't hate a selfish biatch like you?.
For all the time I've known you,all you do whenever you come to our house (which is often)is snap at us and look for things to tell our parents,they pamper us,they tolerate us,they don't punish us enough,we are lazy,we are spoilt,we are this,we are that,
Please we are not responsible for your frustrated life,fine your husband left you after two kids,did we ask him to leave? Btw its been over 20 years,even before I was born sef so why take out the frustration on us? This is how you were giving mum trouble when she was here but like the peace lover she was, she never disrespected you even when we want to challenge you,she scolds us and even punishes us yet you never want to stop.
I've endured all your rubbish for so many years,dad is not even helping matters,instead of him to chase you away he's busy giving you his hard earned money and letting you do anyhow In his house,you are his elder sister and so? well I've decided not to take your shyt anymore,my mum is not even here to stop me from dealing with you,highest that'll happen is dad getting mad at me and doing whatever,I don't even care sef,because of your hopeless and useless mouth bobby is not in good terms with dad,I swear you have gone too far this time,if dad should do as he threatened,chei you'll see the side of me I've been wanting to show you since I was 9,that's how you go about saying I'm an "ogbanje" even suggesting places I should be taken to for deliverance,maybe its you that initiated me into it,witch like you,I'll just ignore what happened this evening but I swear if dad does anything to bobby or his plans,walahi you'll be asking what hit you? He didn't even insult you well enough,what you'll get next is the beating of your miserable life,no wonder your children left you to rot in nigeria and went abroad,if not for dad and mum,only God knows how your pathetic life would have been,yet you still will not rest,if I remember all the troubles you caused my mum,I just feel like killing you,let dad just not go through with our plan first,thunder will just fire you,maybe you now want to turn to his wife,useless haggard woman,inshort no need for long talk,I'm just waiting for tomorrow and if that your devil push you come near my room or talk to me again this night,we'll start it from there. I wish you'll just die,I really do hate you biatch.

I emphatize with you dear. Sometimes in life some people are so
Focused on tormenting the lives of others especially family members. May God see you through these
huddles.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by juman(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2012
All kind of leaders are failing the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? / Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / My Wife Spent 450k On Baby Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.