Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (14598 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2012
queensmith:

Still not angry ,however quite constipated. Overdid it on the chinese yesterday, aint nothing some chinese tea wont solve! Lwkmd!
Loool do dose things work,I have an aunt dat believes she's loosing weight drinking it,to me its all in her imagination cus her arse aint going anywhia lol.
randyorton:

Show of shame. These babes(ifyalways,jennykadry,ivynwa etc ) need to be bleed.ed well. I hereby volunteer to bleep jenny. I hope she is as hot as her mouth. Guys,i promise to f.uc.k out her stubborness. Some other guys should volunteer to hammer ifyalways and ivynwa. Thanks

From nairaland most endowed gigolo
Orton did you get banned buhahahaha,anyways pls let the whole wahala die down bringing up names would only get the thread explosive again.Thanks for your Co-op Mr endowed(yeah rite!) tongue cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sometimes you need 2 take a chill pill you know,if you had noticed from the start of the gadammn thread I have bin replying people with hope of getting them to laugh and worry not about the anger built in within them,I had bin successful until you showed up so indeed I was right that 365days in  the year you seem to always have mood swings msteeeeeeew.Now your post don't mean shitzzzzZzzzzzz as I would continue to make folks here feel relaxed and cheerful,if you don't like it go bck to romance sect rubbbbbish.

PS- No1is fighting here,its jus Uuuuuu doing am holier than thou.NO TIME!!!

I steamed my anger at boko haram just as the topic entails,you quoted and made a judgemental reply. My dear you cannot force your so called 'i am funny' on everyone because you are NOT! Stick to topic or simply jog on!

We are paddies but I just need to state your fucck up so you know. Geriiit babes?
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Goldieluks: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2012
What is GEJ's rationale for introducing this fuel subsidy gabbage? His plan is just to make the poor suffer and the rich enjoy their lives even more. Crazy President.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

I steamed my anger at boko haram just as the topic entails,you quoted and made a judgemental reply. My dear you cannot force your so called 'i am funny' on everyone because you are NOT! Stick to topic or simply jog on!

We are paddies but I just need to state your fucck up so you know. Geriiit babes?

Some steam you letting out woman gusssh!,gal if you weren't feeling the so called judgemental post I directed to u,all you had to say was Badosky am not in d mood as ayam realllllllly angry.Speak for yourself not everyone its U dat dint find it funny ok,I rada not have you claim holier than thou if after seconds you eager to comment on freecocoas post hmmm hypocrisy is spreading round the world truly(who gives you the right to *****).Anyways like u said earlier we b paddies so let's contain our tongues NO TIME!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by queensmith: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loool do dose things work,I have an aunt dat believes she's loosing weight drinking it,to me its all in her imagination cus her arse aint going anywhia lol.)

loooool! well it gets rid of the constipation i dunno abt it for weight loss! prob not the best idea!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by randyorton: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
@Idowu, would u rather take jenny 's place. I got something u love in my boxer. Hope u got hot stuff 4 me. No,i wasnt banned.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
randyorton:

@Idowu, would u rather take jenny 's place. I got something u love in my boxer. Hope u got hot stuff 4 me. No,i wasnt banned.
angry angry angry angry
queensmith:

loooool! well it gets rid of the constipation i dunno abt it for weight loss! prob not the best idea!

I tot as much probs weight loss was her own interpretation of the chinese writing in the packaging,d yeye woman is going about prescribing nonsense whereas d sight of her arse still a coffee table loool.I love her dearly tho I just wish she will stop hallucinating on Mr Lee's tea.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by randyorton: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2012
Idowu,do u want to take jenny's place.? No,i wasnt banned.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
^i will pass on dat offer angry angry angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by randyorton: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
Idowu darling,why u dey vex? I am offering u d kind of thing u've never felt. U dey form. Once u taste it,u'll love it 4 ever.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
^Excuse me wasn't I clear d last time mstew
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by hbrednic: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
thank God my life is perfect,no space for anger cheesy cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

What's your problem girl? And who is acting the holier than thou attitude? Miss so -called peace maker. So I can't comment on freecocoa's because of mighty idowu? Girl you well atall? Go take a chill pill jare and allow me vent my steam at the boko boys,or is your bf a boko boy. Girl shift shift and suck it up!

is my bf boko funnnyyyy extremelllllly funnny SMH! Msteeeeeeew
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
I'm angry cos i dont have anything to be angry about! angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2012
^i volunteer to get you angry tongue
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
Try!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by InkedNerd(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
@OP: I wouldn't really say that I'm angry, just not in a good mood.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2012
Chei somebody is hangry o up to the extent of creating another Id,NL's really got drama and more than enough actors.

OP.I ain't angry for now.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ranoscky(m): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2012
What a nice thread! I aint angry for no one here except 1 b!tch as$ made, cretin.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nekai(f): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2012
angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by blank(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2012
Deleted.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by queensmith: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2012
angry because my country is full of cretins and bigots and small minded morons.
why am i even angry sef. #shakinitoff!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ShyOne(f): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ Last page

Not sure exactly what the hell you are talking about, But thanks for the heads up.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ceasyc(f): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2012
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks but no thanks Mr. Nigerian president and co for it has been a bloody New Year!!!

Karma will surely come back around
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ARareGem(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
I'm not angry now, but this thread is quite interesting. What a dramatic website called 'Nairaland'!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lastpage: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2012
@Shy-One
@ Last page

Not sure exactly what the hell you are talking about, But thanks for the heads up.

Now l know you are 'ferily ferily' ANGRY! angry angry

So angry you are not sure what the hell l was saying! (rofl) grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: The reference was to say the website,, even when it was not hacked, hardly works!
The "error message" is what you get when a website is down. wink
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2012
I'm angry at the mods,quit deleting people's posts,gaddamnit.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
^BUhahahha laff joor,dats nothing I tot you wud rant about the rat in ur kitchen that refuse to die wink grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
^These mods can be annoying at times joor.
Rat ke? Any rat wey find way enter my kitchen na sorry be him name na, na pestle me dey use scatter their skull na,NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME O.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
^Animal rights will be coming to visit,U kill dose beautiful rodents cry cry cry

Mehn I hope u dream about d ones u have blown off, I hope dey appear in ur dream crawling up ur nostrils and crawling down eardrums cheesy cheesy.Sweet dream chika molato muahh!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
^
Chei paddy me you wucked o undecided,see the kind dream you dey wish me.

Babe I can't fit near rat o,rats,roaches and flies irritate the life outta me,they can't even near me in the dream sef cos I dey hammer better prayer before i sleep. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
^hmmm u are killing God creations and u think "Chineke Boi" no go vex make rat pursue u enter bathroom mu he he. I hope you have better explanation wen u dey prayeth,i.e God biko forgive me,I wan chop betta rat delicassy dats y I hammer jerry stone,Imela I dey for floor dey roll make I no dream dat tin Badosky talketh o.Its is d only prayer dat can help you,or else get ready o tonite dey are matching up ur nostrils.Gen gen!!! Eshin shin carrry kpomo lmaoooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / My Wife Spent 450k On Baby Shoes / 20 contemporary Ibibio Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.