Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (14596 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by r231(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
I am so angry with my plans at the moment undecided
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by fasa2020(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
Am currently angry with my ex , she supposed call on an issue but sending text messages ! angry angry angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by juman(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
Thanks @Op for this great thread.

I am angry particulaly with all our former presidents/head of states, they furckk the nation up.

I am seriously angry with one nigeria, it has reached the point that is very difficult (impossible) to correct, we should be seperated.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Goldieluks: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
How did i miss this thread? oh dear!
Am letting of my steam on the Boko cows who believes that killing people is the right way to go. FOOLS FOOLS FOOLS! ROT IN HELL!!!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by mxxpunkxx: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
@op + whomsoever pushed this to the front page

Y'all are fukc1ngly maaaaadddddddddddddt
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by juman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
I seriously hate one nigeria.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lilvonz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
All these shd go in my diary bt it got lost yesterday, thank god for nairaland.
yeah men, i nid to let off some steam too.
I've been blaming myself too much these days, yeah i get it, i'm a bleep and i screwd up bt pple in my life gotta get some of the blame too.
f,u,c,k you bro for all the sh.it you did to me. You were all nice and sh.it, i dnt like that. I cnt deal wit a nice friend, i nid u to f,u,ck.ed up like me. I f,u,c,k.ing hate you. Then you tried to f,u,c,k my ex's sister, nigga are you mad?
Now on you mr, why do you trust me? I hate wen you ask me that questn, you break my heart. I knw you're prob. too dumb to notice but I f,u,c,k.ing hate you.
Now on you sissy. What the f,u,c,k do you mean by me being distant lately? Are you crazy? This is me being all nice, close n sh.it. You dnt knw sh.it abt me, you'll prob. be making the biggest mistake of your life if you dnt pull off nw. Well, i missd you though.
Now on you fool. Why do you like sc.rew.ing wit me? I gt it, your life su.cks bt that's nt my f,u,c,k.ing problem. Are you insane? The nxt time you try that sh.it on me, imma cut off your di.ck, you miserable f,u,c,k.
I'm sorry y'all.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by muyoto: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
sooo pissed at all pro-subsidy jackasses. they should be rounded up and shot!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=16pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH[/size]
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by skynaija(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
Most of the time when I'm here I am only reading posts and I must say you guys are quite fascinating grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ringim97(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
Good evening.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
This is mine:  angry angry

Instead of asking for GEJ's impeachment if subsidy is not removed, why shouldn't they channel such a strong opposition for a cut in the personal budgets of the rather spendthrift government  angry This protest with the right objective, may bring our f.ucking politicians   back on track as regards their wasteful attitude. Let us protest for the right things and everything may turn out better. As far as I am concerned, subsidy, with a ridiculous government spending, is pure rubbish. The latter  must be addressed first. Let people protest against the government spending first, at least we will have a very good reason to hang Jonathan if he decides to pay deaf ears. angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by pendo89(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
I am having trouble getting that a million millipedes sucking your fingers shocked dry out of my mind!!!!  angry angry
It makes me itchy and am I angry? mh i think so. eew
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Parnassuss(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
ekwah:

This is mine:  angry angry

Instead of asking for GEJ's impeachment if subsidy is not removed, why shouldn't they channel such a strong opposition for a cut in the personal budgets of the rather spendthrift government  angry This protest with the right objective, may bring our f.ucking politicians   back on track as regards their wasteful attitude. Let us protest for the right things and everything may turn out better. As far as I am concerned, subsidy, with a ridiculous government spending, is pure rubbish. The latter  must be addressed first. Let people protest against the government spending first, at least we will have a very good reason to hang Jonathan if he decides to pay deaf ears. angry

you nailed it. 1000%.

Oh yeah, I can't really say there's anyone I'm mad at save the govt (FUCKH the govt, I hope GEJ dies). I pray I don't have to get mad at anyone soon
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by beeke(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
A colonial official, Harold Smith, in a London television interview some years ago provided a window into the motives that informed British policies on Nigeria through the period of colonialism to independence. Hear him:

[b]"When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations, the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power "at all cost" to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and silly of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!"

"Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 million (in the census). This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. The West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military.We believed, that the south may attend western education,-but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given acceleratcd promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them. We tricked Azikiwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo had to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. If Northern leaders have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. The time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power, people who will really look after Nigeria's large population, her wealth, her potentials, her future."[/b]

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/6/601.html
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
Never seen Ifyalways angry.

Should I be running the other direction? shocked

You two lovely ladies should plz stop that one o.

@Post

Seun, I'm still expecting my proposal. Since 2005, all this kele kele love no dey do me again.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
Shy-One:

I AM SICK OF FAMILY!!!!

God, give me the strength to deal with these people!!!!!  JEALOUSY in the family, they kill me oooooo!!!!  Help me, it hurts so deeply.

Strangers I don't give a SHYTE for a stranger to hate me.  But family tears my heart out of my chest.  I cannot wait to get away from these people.  Keep me Lord, please keep me, protect me in the midst of it all.  They love me to death and don't know how to communicate, screaming, yelling, my head is ready to burst.  We are so different, maybe I am adopted and they are afraid to tell me.  They don't realize that if they tell me, It will be a BLESSING.

I will grab my bags, move forward and NEVER LOOK BACK.

Your husband's family?

BTW, how far? Happy Holidays.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
juman:

I seriously hate one nigeria.

Oh well, we hate you too. Loser angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mine is rather frivilous but its still frustrating! I recently moved to the city and I live in apartment. As much as I love it, Ive realized that because of how my apartment is positioned, groups of half drunk partyers like to congregate right under my bedroom window and have loud conversations. I swear their voices run up the pipes into my ears! So at 2 or 3 in the morning Im throwing on clothes and running downstairs, like something the cat dragged in, to go and politly tell them they are keeping me awake. They are usually very nice and sorry about it, but I wish people would think sometimes, So, i go back to bed and cant sleep and then my alarm goes off at 6am. Its very frustrating! Im thinking of making a sign, grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by queensmith: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2012
Im not angry but i have a headache!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
Oh wowziee people are angry ooo shocked shocked,how do I start making them laugh now *Badosky goes into spirit*.Okay here we go I will try my best so help me LORD AMEN. cool

stagger:

May the Almighty God punish with generational curses all the politicians and their cronies who have stolen this country blind.May God waste the money of all the members of the so-called oil cabal and make them paupers in a very slow and painful way in 3 years. May their roads be very slippery and may they be denied sleep from now on!  angry angry angry
Eeemmh Bros u no wot you will do to help our nation,abeg join MFM because we need to be aggresive while praying and swearing for dose Otondos that are stealing our money.An example of d style of aggressiveness needed wen praying you roll on d ground and begin to shout "Fire burn dem , I sed fire begin to fire dem,fIre, fireeeeeeeeee".Try it and see if umemployment rate in your area doesn't decrease,stay Blessed Sir.

OlowoTee:

Me, I'm so angry with the BokoHa.   .   . They've not done well at all with the recent killings of church members in Catholic, DeeperLife and CAC churches. May God avenge for His own people. Amen. #eni ba lo
Kokolet dont let dose baboons get to you,if you are angered u are enabling more killings b dat oooo shocked.I am 1000% sure dats dier code Olowo tee angry=killings,abeg laugh offload ur 37molars anyhow dat alone is d only way to disable killings.

Boko wereyyyys if u are reading,Badosky is coming down to alpacino all you Tozos angry angry.Ooops I forgot angry=killings,I don dey laughhhhh o hoohoohooheeeheee buhhahaha oya disable biko grin

Shy-One:

I will grab my bags, move forward and NEVER LOOK BACK.
I have got a spare room dats vacant ATM,come and move in with me ojere who d bomboclart do dey think dey are sef  angry cheesy.Madam families matayas are always stressful dem jus dey jealous ur swagga,smile joor dont let dem get to ur spine,Its ur swagga dat is causing all dis paparazzzi.I will advise you to take tins easy as botox don dey expensive,smiling makes u look younger. kiss kiss

r231:

I am so angry with my plans at the moment undecided
ShoooooooO egbon mi if u are angry with ur current plans reverse dem to happy ones na,y u dey invite anger wen anger no near you.U berra stop acting like esu ti o ni ge tongue

juman:

Thanks @Op for this great thread.

I am angry particulaly with all our former presidents/head of states, they furckk the nation up.

I am seriously angry with one nigeria, it has reached the point that is very difficult (impossible) to correct, we should be seperated.
Dude its ur fault y haven't u visited Aso rock wiv a machine gun,u for enter dia claim say u b Nigerian Van Damn and u are dere to show dem a good time.I am joking ooo if you try am ur skeletal go dey museum as d most stupendous Nigerian ever born.Dear I feel ur pain but don't let dier evilness weigh u down,try and consume your anger with positive tinkin.It shall b well with you muah!

P.S- no go aso rockkk oooo  cheesy

Goldieluks:

How did i miss this thread? oh dear!
Am letting of my steam on the Boko cows who believes that killing people is the right way to go. FOOLS FOOLS FOOLS! ROT IN HELL!!!

Madam wetin I go tell you now,all 365 days in a year na so so bone u dey bone.I no boko dey vex everybody but its kinda different in your case,cus I can't tell how angerfied you are sweerie.Oya take a pic of u smilling next to your angered face and post it,maybe it will convince me to run a campaign about DR90120 doing arse  enlargement on NHS,don't u want a nikki minaj for free?. tongue shocked

mxxpunkxx:

@op + whomsoever pushed this to the front page

Y'all are fukc1ngly maaaaadddddddddddddt
Who is dis wall gecko,abeg enter forest joor msteeeew.If i vex use all d letters in my keyboard slap you, u go confess say u donate ur brain give monkey nonsense angry angry

lilvonz:

All these shd go in my diary bt it got lost yesterday, thank god for nairaland.
yeah men, i nid to let off some steam too.
I've been blaming myself too much these days, yeah i get it, i'm a bleep and i screwd up bt pple in my life gotta get some of the blame too.
f,u,c,k you bro for all the sh.it you did to me. You were all nice and sh.it, i dnt like that. I cnt deal wit a nice friend, i nid u to f,u,ck.ed up like me. I f,u,c,k.ing hate you. Then you tried to f,u,c,k my ex's sister, nigga are you mad?
Now on you mr, why do you trust me? I hate wen you ask me that questn, you break my heart. I knw you're prob. too dumb to notice but I f,u,c,k.ing hate you.
Now on you sissy. What the f,u,c,k do you mean by me being distant lately? Are you crazy? This is me being all nice, close n sh.it. You dnt knw sh.it abt me, you'll prob. be making the biggest mistake of your life if you dnt pull off nw. Well, i missd you though.
Now on you fool. Why do you like sc.rew.ing wit me? I gt it, your life su.cks bt that's nt my f,u,c,k.ing problem. Are you insane? The nxt time you try that sh.it on me, imma cut off your di.ck, you miserable f,u,c,k.
I'm sorry y'all.

OsAnobuaaaaaaA guy u dey vex abi u dey high,I don't need to talk much wen you are bck to normality as in wen d Alcohol don coooleeee for ur body,come back and read your grammar.Oh boi ur post was all of over d place, omo u dey sleep type untop Okada skillful u are.I salute u o multitasker grin

Badosky talketh can we all have a group hug cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by denzel2009: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish, motherfuckking two faced lying biatch. Yes you! (not you idowuogbo)
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by SEFAGO(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
I FAACACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKING HATE LIFE

Ah that felt good
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
denzel2009:

Good riddance to bad rubbish, motherfuckking two faced lying biatch. Yes you! (not you idowuogbo)
I don die Washington wey dem dey,who are d murrafuca dat are vexstinga u.Bros u no we are off d same womb and our craze na unlimited pls direct me to them oooo,kai I don dey evapourate sefff angry angry

SEFAGO:

I FAACACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKING HATE LIFE

Ah that felt good
Y u farting all over our thread now ,pls love life we all no life is a biaccctch but quit frowning cus u neva know whom might b falling in love with your smile.wink cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by denzel2009: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I don die Washington wey dem dey,who are d murrafuca dat are vexstinga u.Bros u no we are off d same womb and our craze na unlimited pls direct me to them oooo,kai I don dey evapourate sefff angry angry

don't worry jare. just wanted to rant. wink
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by sleekch1c(f): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
I hate family!!!! Bunch of whacked out vampires who wld rather suck U̶̲̥̅̊ dry!!
Envious lots, all of U̶̲̥̅̊ dat gather against me,may God keep U̶̲̥̅̊ alive to watch me move from one level of glory to another, may U̶̲̥̅̊ have nothing else to hate on, drink ur blood and eat ur flesh U̶̲̥̅̊ bunch of hate-bags!!
May d badluck dat U̶̲̥̅̊ strive so hard to bring into M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ life be ur closest companion!!!
may ur hate consume U̶̲̥̅̊ all and eat out ur hearts.
U̶̲̥̅̊ all gather for M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ sake and plot evil for me,U̶̲̥̅̊ repay M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ kindness with more wickedness, may U̶̲̥̅̊ all fall for M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ sake and may wickedness crown U̶̲̥̅̊ all!!
Now I feel better, phew!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by lastpage: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2012
I am angry at myself, no matter how much l tried to hold it, the darn thing still came out in a crowded coach and everybody turned in the direction of another woman who had been shifting from feet to feet all through!
Well, l am angry that l mustered the courage and told them it was not her BUT ME that did it!

They fecking looked at me and moved away, like l was some alien!

TELL ME, WHAT IS WRONG WITH FARTHING "SILENTLY" IF YOU CANT HOLD IT?

Lastpage.

If you laughed at "moy" and think this is funny, please go to this thread below and have a laugh also.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841265.0.html#msg9916032

Did not want to derail this thread so l made a separate thread.

Cheers.

BTW: Page 1 and 2 of this thread was so caustic l thought l was reading the wrong heading!
Now am alive! grin grin grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by mukina2: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahah lol grin grin grin grin

denzel2009:

hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by denzel2009: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
mukina2:

^
grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahah lol grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Muki i dey warn you oo, no vex me o tongue
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
denzel2009:

don't worry jare. just wanted to rant. wink
Haaa u don make me  hyper now,oh well I will go bubble bath in iceblock hopefully it wiv cool me down.
sleekch1c:

I hate family!!!! Bunch of whacked out vampires who wld rather suck U̶̲̥̅̊ dry!!
Envious lots, all of U̶̲̥̅̊ dat gather against me,may God keep U̶̲̥̅̊ alive to watch me move from one level of glory to another, may U̶̲̥̅̊ have nothing else to hate on, drink your blood and eat your flesh U̶̲̥̅̊ bunch of hate-bags!!
May d badluck dat U̶̲̥̅̊ strive so hard to bring into M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  life be your closest companion!!!
may your hate consume U̶̲̥̅̊ all and eat out your hearts.
U̶̲̥̅̊ all gather for M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  sake and plot evil for me,U̶̲̥̅̊ repay M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  kindness with more wickedness, may U̶̲̥̅̊ all fall for M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  sake and may wickedness crown U̶̲̥̅̊ all!!
Now I feel better, phew!
Hehehehe madam no wan greee,see as u jus dey 10finger waka ur enemies lol,am glad u let it out at least breeze fit blow enter ur spirit now cheesy

@lastpage
Dude have u bin binging on cocaine,u crazy ooo loOoooooooool

mukina2:

^
grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahah lol  grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehehehehe  grin grin grin grin
Y is dis wan laughing,I go ban u ooooo tongue cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by muyoto: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
still piszzed of
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
Just what did I do wrong by becoming your niece aunt helen? I swear you make me regret knowing you.just why are you so evil and wicked? I keep thinking why you hate my siblings and I(especially me),is it our fault that your children hate you?who wouldn't hate a selfish biatch like you?.
For all the time I've known you,all you do whenever you come to our house (which is often)is snap at us and look for things to tell our parents,they pamper us,they tolerate us,they don't punish us enough,we are lazy,we are spoilt,we are this,we are that,
Please we are not responsible for your frustrated life,fine your husband left you after two kids,did we ask him to leave? Btw its been over 20 years,even before I was born sef so why take out the frustration on us? This is how you were giving mum trouble when she was here but like the peace lover she was, she never disrespected you even when we want to challenge you,she scolds us and even punishes us yet you never want to stop.
I've endured all your rubbish for so many years,dad is not even helping matters,instead of him to chase you away he's busy giving you his hard earned money and letting you do anyhow In his house,you are his elder sister and so? well I've decided not to take your shyt anymore,my mum is not even here to stop me from dealing with you,highest that'll happen is dad getting mad at me and doing whatever,I don't even care sef,because of your hopeless and useless mouth bobby is not in good terms with dad,I swear you have gone too far this time,if dad should do as he threatened,chei you'll see the side of me I've been wanting to show you since I was 9,that's how you go about saying I'm an "ogbanje" even suggesting places I should be taken to for deliverance,maybe its you that initiated me into it,witch like you,I'll just ignore what happened this evening but I swear if dad does anything to bobby or his plans,walahi you'll be asking what hit you? He didn't even insult you well enough,what you'll get next is the beating of your miserable life,no wonder your children left you to rot in nigeria and went abroad,if not for dad and mum,only God knows how your pathetic life would have been,yet you still will not rest,if I remember all the troubles you caused my mum,I just feel like killing you,let dad just not go through with our plan first,thunder will just fire you,maybe you now want to turn to his wife,useless haggard woman,inshort no need for long talk,I'm just waiting for tomorrow and if that your devil push you come near my room or talk to me again this night,we'll start it from there. I wish you'll just die,I really do hate you biatch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

20 contemporary Ibibio Names And Their Meanings / Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / Please Can A Five Months Baby Take Tea(milo And Peak Milk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.