Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (14603 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ivynwa(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Even people wey me I no know say dem fit vex sef dey follow vex here
Yet we all know people wey dey respect themselves
No be the fighters wey no dey gree ndi mmadu kuru mmiri togbo iko

Abeg sister me have mercy on her
No vex too much, I dey even feel for am as you take talk to am.
Even though say me wey them they chase to shoot down suppose vex
insult them. Insult Nwanu I no sabi insult. I no get heart hurt anybody o biko

Make we take am Nwayo Nwayo
And too(according to olden days English) make we hurry up do the bachannal finish
Come begin the kissing and making up, We want peace for we land biko

Idowu my 3D glasses na made in America o!
It's true say the thread na bachannal thread but the diss no fit reach
this my 3D glasses.
Nne biko when the bachannal ends call me abeg
I carry hugs for my hand.
I am ready for make up hugs
When people dey ready to make up, call me make all of us make up.
Id we go jam later abeg

Cocoanwa, I no see your mail abeg send am again.
Ka emesia Nne
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

.Liv cocoa make she dey find fight ,wen fight near am she will open her 24.5 and say Badosky dey are pickin on me mtseeeeew small yansh.

Chillax o,this kind new level sef me no understand am gan,haba kilo happen sef? You just dey chuk me pin anyhow these days,e don dey reach house o.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
^beat me joor, u must to beat me now tongue

Haba u asked who shud u fight wiv and I volunteered,y u know wan fight again abi d melody to dat song don tire u ni.Anyways nagivate blissfull come hia I wan push sugarcane up her yansh.

@ivy
If I catch u hia again na to spray you chocolate, come liv hia b4 my eyes change.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
Like say you no know say no be everybody person go follow fight especially without reason sef,anyways me no dey accept anything for nyash but as na you,I fit collect the sugarcane with mouth.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by isalegan2: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Isale Gan
I'm surprised too but that person dey respect imself here

Oh!  I'm not taking sides or castigating anyone.  I'm just glad this thread is here.  Anytime I wanna fight, I know where to come. cool 

Here's my current list of NLers I'm beefing angry
DEBOSKY
Mukina
Katsumoto
Kilode
Freechocolate
MacLatunji
Idowuogbo
OAM4J
Poster names beginning with A, B, C
All posters with names beginning D-Z
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Like say you no know say no be everybody person go follow fight especially without reason sef,anyways me no dey accept anything for nyash but as na you,I fit collect the sugarcane with mouth.
Oh arise o compatriots na d national anthem me sef sabi, so no come chance me u hia,okay since u refuse to blow me,I asked you to call dat gal Blissful 4 me am angry and she seems d only stress ball avabs.

@ isale
Yeye mi iwo ma she bi nu si mi,omidan mi tan we lodo ti gbo gbo awon sigbonle yo wo oshe. kiss
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
Omo nobody dey chance you,na aye kpogon things dey happen here,me no dey blow first,you fit open floor if you so desire,cocoa no know where blissful dey but you fit block her for politricks section,I sure say she go like do you the honors.

@Isale gbagan,
Bebe get comfy o,I don't do beef things anymore,I'm all up for chicken so remove me from that list sugar,atleast that would make me the only one you are not beefing on NL. wink cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2012
Hehehe, seeing that highlight again dey make me laugh, omo see boasting, as if anyone can pick just one post of mine where i was "fighting" on behalf of myself in all the years i have been on this forum and inspite of the many times that biased gay spambot has pulled me for "fighting" tongue i have dumped the fagbot and am now in love with the newly replaced google search engine at the bottom, what a joyous discovery cool

Now this one wan piggyback unto the fact that i nor dey fight on behalf of myself dey boast, as if the thread where i trounced you out of the water for picking on my two year old pickin is still not there, as if no be the same you i told Parisienne the OP in the cot incidence to join me in keeping tabs on how many times you have said you would not return to thread yet still kept coming back, and as if you dared came back after i posted this, talk is cheap undecided And who isn't going to die, psssft cool cool Make i rearrange my yansh on this *&^%$* uncomfortable wooden bench they provided for us spectators o jare, can't even see the woods for the trees because of all these Nigerian girls and their mentality of packing 20 packs of Brazillian weave on their head in one go, mschewww cool

Idowuogbo:

Kai so u b d same mama fine boi wey I no,mogbeee who dey teach you insult yeye mi mo ti ji yan pe hacker lon type.Did u jus call me fiesty kai somebody pls help me hold my bra,I think am about to compress her babylon  angry angry.I always knew my soon to be mother-in- law go dupe me,dey hail her iya londoner yet she wan claim say d fuel subsidigascar dey affect her for obodo oyinbo,omo which kai ajibole me wan family so undecided lipsrsealed.Mama fine boi na inside OOYE(cold) me and you dey find dis money now,oya let's do dis if I bring forth all d marry me listings,will you accept cowries for his dowry(chei see rhymes bado gbam bam). grin grin grin

@cocoa
Omo d person yim me say make I accept the blow for am, oya begin Tyson me na. tongue cool

Erm, how does that Bible saying go again, erm. . . erm. . .something about God has gone before my enemies  embarassed i need to start picking up my Bible more and not just the once yearly when i pick it only to sweep the dust from under the bookshelve it is stored on. . . anyway, all i am trying to warn you about is that because my baba God has already foreseen that you would want to compress my babylon, he has blessed me with the finest pair of bathroom slippers bosom you have ever seen in your life, if you see it ehn, jealousy go first instanta give you heart attack, abeg make i no make you sadder by boasting that na ankle length it dey reach sef when i commot my bra tongue [s]Why you think say my two months pickin was holding on to yours and did not want to let go embarassed embarassed cry  grin[/s]

Idowugongo, se mi je je, and i will confess, the truth is i need you to start paying my pickin's dowry from now because na champagne and Hennessy i dey use to brush my teeth every morning and night, but of course i can explain, na only for medicinal purpose, you see i am allergic to all the ingredient used to make toothpaste that is why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed   

Ivynwa:

I am stepping into the thread with my 3D glasses so as to be filtering out
the pistols directed at me because no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Amen

Cocoanwa, are you here?
Nne I am trying to peep through the 3d glasses nwanu
Kedu ka imere, you say you dey look for fight?
You lucky say the queen fighter plus including her defender don dey dethroned today
She for give you the fight you want.

Idowu Sweetie Nne no vex for me o, you know say me I still love you
You understand
[size=16pt]I no say before the end of this thread all of us all go hug up and kiss up and finally have peace for
this Obodo naira[/size] now that the occupiers of the throne of "weapon of words" have been dethroned.
Right now they say make everybody make bachannal and let off steam but me I don announce am say
me I no carry steam for head. Sa understand

Abeg make I carry my 3D eyeglass waka, the thing dey do me one kind, one kind for eye
At least the glass heleped
me filter the claws of the "she-cats" trying to scratch me through the cyber wall
I prophesized that the cyberwall is gonna get some beating today, it looks like it's almost being torn down
Abeg make I run for cover
Me no wan no weapons of words touching me biko

Wetin!
Una dey fight the world?
Make una continue if una no wan stop
Na una go tire.

Glad it is starting to sink in gradually. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak, hence reason you still keep preaching division, when your heart desires something else. But if i have to ram this peace offering down both your throat for peace to reign, so be it cool Heaven help me cool

And please what are you joyful about that you have "dethroned"? How can you dethrone something ONLY YOU SINGLEHANDEDLY placed on a pedestal in the first place undecided
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Ivynwa please, i need a favour, okay i need two, but for now, your soothing words which only you know how to convey is needed in this thread please  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838913.0.html
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2012
big_bumper:

Erm, how does that Bible saying go again, erm. . . erm. . .something about God has gone before my enemies  embarassed i need to start picking up my Bible more and not just the once yearly when i pick it only to sweep the dust from under the bookshelve it is stored on. . . anyway, all i am trying to warn you about is that because my baba God has already foreseen that you would want to compress my babylon, he has blessed me with the finest pair of bathroom slippers bosom you have ever seen in your life, if you see it ehn, jealousy go first instanta give you heart attack, abeg make i no make you sadder by boasting that na ankle length it dey reach sef when i commot my bra tongue [s]Why you think say my two months pickin was holding on to yours and did not want to let go embarassed embarassed cry  grin[/s]

Idowugongo, se mi je je, and i will confess, the truth is i need you to start paying my pickin's dowry from now because na champagne and Hennessy i dey use to brush my teeth every morning and night, but of course i can explain, na only for medicinal purpose, you see i am allergic to all the ingredient used to make toothpaste that is why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

Osanobuaaa iya fine boi don carrry matter enter genesis o,in d beginning you no talk say ur enemy get Halitosis o------ now wey it don reach time make fine boi talk I do,na den u no listerine no good again na champagne abi ,anyways I researched diagnosis some guy in Burundi says kerosene is the best mouthwash trieth it now.As per fine boi dat day he cry na no sweet talk me joor,my blom blom was hard on his well carved head it nearly gave him a Ghana slope,he knew strx say na flat chest hence d ariwo display.Oya if na alcohol for mouthwash u want,would u accept my home made Paraga Cider. grin grin

freecocoa:

^
Omo nobody dey chance you,na aye kpogon things dey happen here,me no dey blow first,you fit open floor if you so desire,cocoa no know where blissful dey but you fit block her for politricks section,I sure say she go like do you the honors.
If I give u header u go recite Nigeria's national anthem in chinese,no b you dey feel hyper b4, now you dey talk open and close like say I b Aladdin.Anyways since you refuse to bluetooth Blissful for me ,I will call again later wen flame dey arise from head meaning wen anger dey evapourate correct for my body.Bad customer service msteeeew
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2012
^
Go collect your wrapper where you bathe o,hyper unto which levels,me with you get kwanta before? I be bliss keeper wey you dey tell me to bluetooth her give you?,you just dey gbalagbala like say I piss for your tea,if to blow me dey hungry you den carry go na,I no understand which one you just dey try involve me for matter wey no shave my hair.
Terry g me for dat levels abeg,I no like as you wan scatter my dada based on wetin I no fit write essay on.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2012
Can somebody pls translate wot the woman beneath me is spoken tongue tongue grin cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ceasyc(f): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2012
i cannot believe that the suicide thread Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First!  is locked. Bloody hell dem don succeed but God dey perx.  I didn’t know they were referring to you here too. Na wagan. ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don already let off my steam for dem links before

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=835896.msg9890691#msg9890691
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9892185#msg9892185

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=836032.msg9886010#msg9886010 (perx)

I know they like to beat ya down a lot. . .
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him. . .
I just call em how I see em
And since we all came from a woman. . .
do we hate our women?. . .

So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up

Keep ya head up, oooo child things are gonna get easier
ooooo child things are gonna get brighter

keep your head up by tupac
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2012
What a thread, and so timely for me. Although, I haven't read through the posts but, the topic got me clicking. For the 'first' time. . . i feel so angry and unhappy with one of our students. This is someone i love so much and so much interested in her, her education etc. In 2009, we tried to send her back to school, register her for her exams, alas, we dell into a wrong hand, a scam school/exam centre! It was through God's mercies that we were able to retrieve our money bit by bit! Last two years again, we registered her for another exam, luckily passed a good number of her compulsory courses. For certain reasons she couldn't write an exam last year, but had the money with her. So, I advised her to keep the money safe in a bank, hoping that this year 2012 we'd register her for an internal exam with a private school! The amount I asked her to keep in the bank was just 15% of the money we'd need for her registration with a private high school. All she needed was 85% to balance up. Few days ago, i called her, she reaffirm that the money was still intact. Again, Just to be double sure, I called her yesterday and this morning reminding her to come along with the money with her. . . (Not that her money in the bank was that important to me but i wanted her to 'commit' herself to this exercise too).

Only for her to call me back this morning after my initial call, to tell me that she's spent the money! And, was only afraid to tell me!! I truly don't understand why she'd treat me this way. Really, I feel sad, because she kept the truth away from me for so long! Exam registration closes tomorrow noon and here am I with her patiently waiting for the school administrator to show up. . . I honestly don't know what to say to the man. sad
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Can somebody pls translate wot the woman beneath me is spoken tongue tongue grin cool
You need to go warri go find interpreter. I don ball out,block you for corner lerra. cool tongue
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2012
@op
I ayam now angryyyy o ,ceasyc refuse to sing d full song of tupac.She's  here typing the copyright version Timaya did,madam check ur diary na won't u squeeze me in for monica chopulate.angry

P.S- Did I tell you happy new year yestermorning cheesy

@olowo tee
Awwwh wot a samaritan u are,I hope you get the good news u are awaiting on dat silly gal.But are you sure she reali wants to go bck to school,y I asked is to me it shows how irresponsible she is.Now are you willing to waste more money on someone dats not responsible?
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ceasyc(f): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@op
I ayam now angryyyy o ,ceasyc refuse to sing d full song of tupac.She's  here typing the copyright version Timaya did,madam check your diary na won't u squeeze me in for monica chopulate.angry

P.S- Did I tell you happy new year yestermorning cheesy

i wish u d same. thx
lol @ d highlighted. as for 805's monica i don reply u na for d other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9891501#msg9891501
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ivynwa(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2012
The thought of Perx and how she must feel when she wants to share her poems and songs in that locked thread just broke my heart and made me understand the magnitude of this wickedness meted out to her.

You two wicked dethroned queens should thank goodness that I can't find it anywhere in me to say horrible things to people or i will rain down mine on you. You still have the audacity to be ranting here and scratching cyberwalls? Silly!
I was hearing Maclatunji trying to make one of you understand that it wasn't right to say that Perx was pity partying and I couldn't believe my ears. A girl in such degree of pain is being told that she is pity partying? What Insensitivity from you ladies? Disgusting! Ouch! (Right now that's about the much I can muster to say, I can't hate and shoot killer words like you. You know that)

[size=14pt]Whoever enters this thread and begins to support wickedness should answer whether evil should be allowed to triumph over good.[/size]
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks ID, i appreciate your thoughts. She needs it badly, though. She loves to study more so she could meet up with her colleagues. She finished high school in 2004, didn't make her compulsory subjects and since then she hasn't been able to go back to school cos of many challenges, she lives with a 'struggling' single momma with 3others etc.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
ceasyc:

i wish u d same. thx
lol @ d highlighted. as for 805's monica i don reply u na for d other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9891501#msg9891501
Do i look like okoro wey u wan do me ojoro(chei Badosky u are lyrically up dier),u replied me but u didn't give me a date to fast and pray nau.Do u tink am joking angry

freecocoa:

You need to go warri go find interpreter. I don ball out,block you for corner lerra. cool tongue
Mods pls ban dis gal for e-stalking me now haba,u guys are watching her dance up and down wiv my name abi,cocoa I no get penisss na liv me I no do oo.  tongue grin grin cool

Ivynwa:

The thought of Perx and how she must feel when she wants to share her poems and songs in that locked thread just broke my heart and made me understand the magnitude of this wickedness meted out to her.

You two wicked dethroned queens should thank goodness that I can't find it anywhere in me to say horrible things to people or i will rain down mine on you. You still have the audacity to be ranting here and scratching cyberwalls? Silly!
I was hearing Maclatunji trying to make one of you understand that it wasn't right to say that Perx was pity partying and I couldn't believe my ears. A girl in such degree of pain is being told that she is pity partying? What Insensitivity from you ladies? Disgusting! Ouch! (Right now that's about the much I can muster to say, I can't hate and shoot killer words like you. You know that)

[size=14pt]Whoever enters this thread and begins to support wickedness should answer whether evil should be allowed to triumph over good.[/size]
Madam y nowwwwwww u no I don't like stress,u are stressing me o I promised to credit your account on grounds that u won't  come here again,now you just miss free money.I ayam on my way  to a casino to blow dat money. angry angry sad

P.S- I go appreciate your joke 2day o no vex biko muahhh fine fine baby. kiss

OlowoTee:

Thanks ID, i appreciate your thoughts. She needs it badly, though. She loves to study more so she could meet up with her colleagues. She finished high school in 2004, didn't make her compulsory subjects and since then she haven't been able to go back to school cos of many challenges, lives a struggling single momma etc.
Awwhh I understand how frustrating helping someone that shows no pity on him/herself could be,Continue to do good and reap mutiples,there's a yoruba saying that goes "eni te yan she ore fun ko lo ma so ore pada"(who you help might not be the one to return the favour).Bear that sayin in mind as you continue to help her,I no she has left you disappointed by spending that money but judging from d above post and the economy she livs in,I strongly believe she spent that money because she was in desperate need.Don't be too harsh on her continue to encourage her so her striving single mother can eat the fruit of her labour,she's willing to study like you said motivate that goal with the  little you have and watch the unexpected outcome.U rock and I hope my typo has reduced your anger,can I get a hug sad
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks ID. Thankfully, after some explanations the administrator accepted the 85% from us with the promise that we're going to pay up shortly. Thanks for your soothing 'imoran'. I appreciate it. Really, I felt she should have outgrown some behaviours and be focused on our objective, but she got me completely hands-down when she explained to me her ordeals in recent times, i feel sorry for her, xx. And wished I could be of greater assistance to her, #the distance sad Now, we've parted, I hope to be in constant touch once again. smiley You are right with the adage, Oluwa lon san ni ni esan rere. Atiwipe, aati bukun fun wa, lati je Olubukun smiley.

zillion ((((hugsss)))) xx
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
^Now that's d positive spirit needed,aren't we serving a living God?I wished for you to find favour in dat adminstration office and God took control.I am happy for Anuola(by d way dats d name I decided to give that special gal ,cute rite),dat remaining 15% will come as a shock if she remains prayerful and focused.Tell her she has to make us proud,ayam waiting for "I did it"news of her and I hope you send her texts every now and then to build her fighting spirit.It is well with you Mrs Animashawun(u tink say u sef go escape name ni lol) stay blessed,pls make sure you continue to boyin o cus u don overcome admin todayna.Tanks for the hugs sisilet,takia of u muahhhhhh!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mods pls ban dis gal for e-stalking me now haba,u guys are watching her dance up and down wiv my name abi,cocoa I no get penisss na liv me I no do oo.  tongue grin grin cool

For your mind you dey play o,I don dey e-stalk you now abi? Anyways all join,flex nothing does you,no be today i don dey see aboki with bow,excuse me enter my lane o jare.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
@OlowoTee, who are the 'we' in your first post? What kind of organisation do you work for?
#JustCurious
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Now that's d positive spirit needed,aren't we serving a living God?I wished for you to find favour in dat adminstration office and God took control.I am happy for Anuola(by d way dats d name I decided to give that special gal ,cute rite),dat remaining 15% will come as a shock if she remains prayerful and focused.Tell her she has to make us proud,ayam waiting for "I did it"news of her and I hope you send her texts every now and then to build her fighting spirit.It is well with you Mrs Animashawun(u tink say u sef go escape name ni lol) stay blessed,pls make sure you continue to boyin o cus u don overcome admin todayna.Tanks for the hugs sisilet,takia of u muahhhhhh!
LOL at the names, it cracks me. Thanks. x

maclatunji:

@OlowoTee, who are the 'we' in your first post? What kind of organisation do you work for?
#JustCurious

clears throat. smiley Actually, Presently, (lol) Olowotee is a sit-at-home-2-knit mum who runs an initiative for disadvantaged young people. Basically, we identify needy children and find a way and means of sending them back to school, sponsoring their basic examinations such as JAMB, WAEC, GCE etc smiley#Special kudos to ALL of our Friends -rsnnigeria.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ceasyc(f): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Do i look like okoro wey u wan do me ojoro(chei Badosky u are lyrically up dier),u replied me but u didn't give me a date to fast and pray nau.Do u tink am joking angry

u no be okoro and no be ojoro oh, but u no say recession dey now for years, me i dey manage oh. i wan relocate to 9ja sef hehe
if u wan fast then start am today if u never chop then break your fast on sunday at 12pm with fruits. no water no food = dry fasting. lol
just having a laff wink
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2012
OlowoTee:

LOL at the names, it cracks me. Thanks. x

clears throat. smiley Actually, Presently, (lol) Olowotee is a sit-at-home-2-knit mum who runs an initiative for disadvantaged young people. Basically, we identify needy children and find a way and means of sending them back to school, sponsoring their basic examinations such as JAMB, WAEC, GCE etc smiley#Special kudos to ALL of our Friends -rsnnigeria.

You can actually knit your way to millions Madam sit-at-home-2-knit mum. So, it is a nice thing you are doing. I will refer women who think being a housewife is a bad thing for lectures on how to transform to a sit-at-home-2-knit mum. Isn't that a great idea? Goodluck with the charity work.

#Respect
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ceasyc(f): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
ceasyc:

[color=#770077]i cannot believe that the suicide thread Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First!  is locked. Bloody hell dem don succeed but God dey perx.  I didn’t know they were referring to you here too. Na wagan. ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don already let off my steam for dem links before

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED/OPEN THANK GOD
all gibberish, insults, etc removed From d thread. yayyyy

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by stagger: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
May the Almighty God punish with generational curses all the politicians and their cronies who have stolen this country blind.

May God waste the money of all the members of the so-called oil cabal and make them paupers in a very slow and painful way in 3 years. May their roads be very slippery and may they be denied sleep from now on! angry angry angry
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
Me, I'm so angry with the BokoHa. . . They've not done well at all with the recent killings of church members in Catholic, DeeperLife and CAC churches. May God avenge for His own people. Amen. #eni ba lomo sad

thanks MacTJ for your kind words. I appreciate it. God bless you, and your works. smiley
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ShyOne(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
I AM SICK OF FAMILY!!!!

God, give me the strength to deal with these people!!!!!  JEALOUSY in the family, they kill me oooooo!!!!  Help me, it hurts so deeply.

Strangers I don't give a SHYTE for a stranger to hate me.  But family tears my heart out of my chest.  I cannot wait to get away from these people.  Keep me Lord, please keep me, protect me in the midst of it all.  They love me to death and don't know how to communicate, screaming, yelling, my head is ready to burst.  We are so different, maybe I am adopted and they are afraid to tell me.  They don't realize that if they tell me, It will be a BLESSING.

I will grab my bags, move forward and NEVER LOOK BACK.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ernal1: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
i have a petrol station in benincity , edostate for sale. contact: 08035159278

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? / Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / My Wife Spent 450k On Baby Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.