Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: (2921 Views)

We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by pato405(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
pro01:

It's your fault. Why didn't you 'trust' her enough NOT to snoop around her sent files? Yeye dey smell. That's what you get for being so 'insecure' (*scoffs*). I'm sure those pics aren't really there; they're probably only a figment of your 'insecure' imagination. 'Insecure' boys hallucinate too much and they're always seeing things. 'Real' men never see such things because they never snoop around their girlfriends' mailboxes. Besides, 'real' men are so 'secure' that even if they inadvertently snoop around their girls' mailboxes sometimes, they never see anything. You should be ashamed of yourself for being such an 'unreal' man (*coughs*).

this is pure trash. absolute trash. it's your types who encourage immorality and promiscuity among ladies. giving them the impression that their guys will never get to find out because they are 'real guys', real guy my foot.
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
sexkillz:

I need evidence from you! It's either Leadway or SJSS or Both!

Start talking. . . cheesy

We need to talk off this forum. You just mentioned some truth here
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^
I dont forget faces. . . You know where to find me!. . . smiley

Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^
I don't know where. Just tell me where and I will be there. How about YIM? My ad is right in front of you
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
pato405:

this is pure trash. absolute trash. it's your types who encourage immorality and promiscuity among ladies. giving them the impression that their guys will never get to find out because they are 'real guys', real guy my foot.

Lol @ your inability to recognise the fact that my previous post reeks of undiluted sarcasm. You're probably new around here. . .nice to see peeps that don't know my 'essence' and history. I'm as 'unreal' a man as it gets. Lol.
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
I Buzzed! cheesy
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
hold on lemme login
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
Okay I am in and waiting
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by kaykaybaba(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2012
pro01:

Lol @ your inability to recognise the fact that my previous post reeks of undiluted sarcasm. You're probably new around here. . .nice to see peeps that don't know my 'essence' and history. I'm as 'unreal' a man as it gets. Lol.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2012
mschew!!!  grin

as a wise nlder once said:

[size=18pt]poster go wash plates my friend!![/size]
Re: Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2012
*yawns*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Break Up Songs / Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.