Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Bible Say About Fornication (4470 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / 10 Things A Christian Should Know About Fornication/premarital Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by roses(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
what does the bible say about fornication ? naira landers?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by vichel(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thou shall not do it, and it is very very bad tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by roses(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
then why do pple go ahead and disobey God's command . I'm not judging here, just curious
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by omogenaija(f): 4:05am On Mar 15, 2006
because people are not perfect, there is no such thing as a perfect person. you just got to try your best and fight temptation.

anyways that my opinion.

like i always say

do you and let me know th results
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by babymine(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2006
1 Corinthians 6:18-20, 7:2, Romans 12:1
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by babymine(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2006
Y people do it?
It gives them momentary pleasure.
They just can't resist when the temptation comes.
They're not disciplined enough. I guess.grin
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by camara(f): 2:52am On Mar 17, 2006
fornicating isn't the only commandment of God we disobey,why people do?it cuz we fall to temptation.i guess we can only ask God to help us and guide us in his path or righteousness.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2006
some people are just goats that can't control themselves and wait for the right time. angry
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by Jackal(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2006
U might be one of 'em goats,aint it?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by eveseh(f): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
it's says man should marry frist be4 u have fonication with ya wife or with
other woman outside,and for lady too cool
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by vichel(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2006
when u married, i don't think it's called fornication again wink
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by babymine(f): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2006
Yeah, when you get married, it ain't wrong no more.

So y'all wait till when you're married. wink wink wink
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by eveseh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2006
babymine:

Yeah, when you get married, it ain't wrong no more.

So y'all wait till when you're married. wink wink wink

and what about u,did u wait till u were married,
or are u married now?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by babymine(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2006
Not married yet. I'll wait till I get married. wink wink wink
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by eveseh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2006
good for you. grin grin grin

i wish i were you to wait like that
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by babymine(f): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2006
You can if you want to. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by eveseh(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2006
i want to,and i will grin grin grin grin

now that am single
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by Carolece(f): 5:36am On Jan 04, 2011
why do people pick out bits and pieces of the Bible and religiously belive that they should adhere to some of it? Doesnt make sense to me. I say, to each his/her own, if someone wants to fornicate, thats their business, when the Heavenly father returns, I wont be answering to anyone's sins. You may not fornicate but you do other stuffs the Bible preaches against. Let people be, rass man! Live your life the way YOU want it.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by Atreides(f): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
The bible says it's wrong. The bible also condemns loose conduct-which includes forms of fornication that aren't the main thing. Ideally,we are all supposed to remain virgins until we're married.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Fornication by inene: 7:44am On May 11, 2012
IN SIMPLE TERMS FORNICATION IS SLEEPING WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN ONE IS NOT MARRIED. THE LORD CONDEMS IT AND IT WILL LEAD THE PRACTITIONER TO HELL. NO MORE NO LESS

(1) (Reply)

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.