Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (18605 Views)

Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu / Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by manny4life(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
@x-fire,

You guys look at NOI and expect her to wave her magic wand and accomplish thing outside her powers. NASS could not pass a motion to give EFCC power and authority to investigate corruption in the fuel subsidy, it's her, the finance minister that will? SMH again

When NASS submitted their almost 9% of our budget as their money and coded it under "Statutory Transfer", her boss did not have the power to challenge it, then you expect her to challenge a statutory transfer allocation to NASS right, SMH twice
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Gmilad: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Who's dis woman sef? cos d last time i checked gej is still d presido. D woman seem 2 know 2 much.yeye
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ume(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
I was thinking of invocking de evil our time opon her(boko haram) but how do i no if she realy said dat
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sicily4u: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Any body supporting N141/per litre, is a greedy person and a f00l as well
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Limaoscar: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
I don't see how her reaction  translates to Insults. She is defending herself from all those Junk journalism  and lies aimed at Her.
If you were in Her Shoes and you were accused by Journalist , you may react worse. There is pressure every where now and you don't want to add to her lies that will tarnish the good Job She is already doing for the Country.

Some of you Poor THINKERS on this forum "don't get it" either cheesy grin and calling her names or making fun of a part of  her facial anatomy will not change the fact that She is visionary.

BTW, that phrase is not RUDE but a casual way of saying "They don't understand the intent of, blablabla because it has been explained before"
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by emmke(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
the most powerful woman in the land?? undecided
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by CyberG: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
tellwisdom (m)
There

Re: I Only Speak To Reputable News Organisations & Not Individuals - Okonjo-iweala
« #2 on: Today at 04:54:28 PM »
Sorry, who is oko-ndo iwuara?

[size=22pt]Oko-ndo Wahalla[/size] sounds more like it! Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin he dey find?  grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
Did what I write hit your nerves? LOL  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy TRY AGAIN, perhaps, you will get my full attention

Shooot, brother go and hang because of what I wrote, you sure ain't getting me. grin grin grin   

NO it did not. Its just that, u aint using your head undecided undecided #Offence, not intended wink
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by LEXYLOV: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
@BEAF are you sure you are not at ogba today with your uncle thugs in uniform shooting and killing innocent civilian  
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Engen(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
What the Hell is wrong with you people, You want good country YET you don't want to pay for it, everything good comes with a price, LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE MONKEYS, you will remain delusional and poor, FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVER A GOOD MOVE, PLEASE WE NEED A CHANGE IN NIGERIA
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
for my nigeria people.brothers and sisters in this struggle.
good work today.
we were beaten but not defeated
intimidated but not cowed.
courageous soilders in this battle between a government and its people.
may the souls of those who left us in this battle find enternal peace.
and for their killers'those who pulled the trigger and those who gave the order be bound enternally by the curses of psalm 109
amen
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by CyrilO1: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Who cares abt ur clarifcatns,
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
cry cry Most of these guys here are total dissappointment and nothing short of a MUGU. Real one angry angry.

Na just talk una dey hear, una don dey quickly dey beleive the OROBO woman with her yansh like gorodom basin, till she will lead u all into a hole and lock your arse up there. #Mumu kids undecided undecided

As far as im concern, nothin good is coming to we masses, bt the NASS and their cohorts after whatever nonsense she's trying to do with her trivial and ingenuine experiences undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
What the Hell is wrong with you people, You want good country YET you don't want to pay for it, everything good comes with a price, LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE MONKEYS, you will remain delusional and poor, FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVER A GOOD MOVE, PLEASE WE NEED A CHANGE IN NIGERIA

Permit me to award u the best MUMU of the year. Where do you think this woman is heading to??  #Wakeup undecided undecided

Just bone awards, awarded to her for film tricks
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
Wikileaks advices that Nigerians should get informed and stand for their human right or bow down to the dictatorship of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Wikileaks admits of having in their possession secret/classified documents of bank transaction of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan transferring 23billion dollars from Nigeria excess crude oil account and 80billion dollars from Nigeria foreign reserves account to his private account, that the removal of the country's fuel subsidy is a way of covering his tracks.

Wikileaks advices that to triple the price of fuel in the Nigeria, an under developing country of a population of 150million citizens, will increase inflations by 120% and devalue the country's currency by 50%, I.e citizens will have to pay double the price for a commodity(goods and services)

Wikileaks advices that Nigerian citizens to Protest against the dictatorship of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for 5working days for a start (that's from Monday-Friday) so the Government will feel the impact when the value of the stock exchange falls and the economy is at a standstill, google Wikileaks and read more, What GEJ is doing

This is what this slowpoke of a President has for us. Plus the insulting comment he made on NTA about being commended by the international community( that want to keep us in perpetual economic slavery). This guy and his current team need to b impeached. Period.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by joelala(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
hello guys you might wanna check this out
http://africanspotlight.com/2011/11/nigeria-oil-minister-mrs-allison-madueke-buys-20-million-euro-mansion-in-vienna-austria-efcc/

am sure beaf and the likes should have sumfin to say about this, bunch of lunatics in govt taken us for a ride and telling us to endure and sacrifice.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by DerMeister: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Whether she said it or not is irrelevant, the fact is that she's an IMF puppet dancing to the world bank/imf tune. We don't need her or SLS to run our country's finances. If she can't do her job with subsidy in place, she should resign afterall since she came in, the economy has not improved instead it has worsened.

I would advice GEJ a.s.s lickers like beaf to take their faces out of GEJ's a.s.s long enough to see what's actually happening in this country
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ejunkie(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Even if she didn't say that, her IMF agenda is not accepted so , let her carry her wahala elsewhere!

Must watch! Occupy Nigeria Protest Video. The Movement is growing!!!

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKeQSvqR9kc[/flash]
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by aurenflani: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
borrowed money or not subsidy must go. look around everywhere govts are being run with borrowed money. even uncle sam is not exempted this time. didn't u hear of CEILING?
mu hehehehe haaa. let them borrow, all we care is subsidy must be REMOVED! if d US borrows & give their ppl month cheques why not borrow & subsidies petrol? abeg borrow d money jo. after all u can borrow from dangote, otedola and co.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by omo9ja1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
SHU UP MADAM

WE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE USELESS POLICY YOU BROUGHT FROM IMF/WORLD BANK
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by wellmax(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Oh! So NOI is now IMF puppet? When she came and wiped up our debt, she was the one with the magic wand, now she wants to do something for the good of generations to come, and some illiterate graduates are calling her names. I bet you GEJ will be a hero when the history books will be written.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
I've made alot of sacrifices, even my living in this country without light/food/good roads/no security is morethan a sacrifice a normal human shld endure. And many  died  carelessly in the cause of making sacrifices for this great country, turned worst country; It still never occured to some people, i cld giveup the ghost if the pain exceeds my strength.

Even while others are schooling abroad, with lights, good roads, good housing and good infrastructures, i was here struggling with my schooling with no lights/good foods/shabby roads/flying okada here and there with un llicensed bike men and drivers grin. What else do you want me to sacrifice?? Just tell me. If i die today, will i be idolized?? will i be recognized?? will the activities of this country be stopped or suspended?? #Mbanu angry angry
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by wellmax(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Iweala is IMF, SLS is world bank/pro north, Nigerians have a way of explaining whatever does not appeal to their retarded intelligence. Msheeew.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Oh! So NOI is now IMF puppet? When she came and wiped up our debt, she was the one with the magic wand, now she wants to do something for the good of generations to come,  and some illiterate graduates are calling her names. I bet you GEJ will be a hero when the history books will be written.

U are a senior mugu angry angry. Now tell me how did i benefitted from the debt she wiped??

Before and after the debt, what was i benefiting from this country?? Just tell me angry angry

And who ran us into debt to have warranted me jubilating for wiping the debt off??   # Mumu pikin angry
angry
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Iweala is IMF, SLS is world bank/pro north, Nigerians have a way of explaining whatever does not appeal to their slow intelligence. Msheeew.

Bro, stop following this woman like twitter. A normal human doesnt talk the way you do # Truss me undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by wellmax(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
its ok, call me names. After all we are on NL where you just call people with superior arguements names just because you have to say something. Welcome bro, thats what happened yesterday at the house of reps. I weep for my country.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ok, lets dig it down to your acclaimed points, and do pardon me for calling you names.

Now, tell me what you feel i shld knw undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by madamL(f): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
Leave the woman alone. Cowards hiding under user names! Most of u dont qualify as her office assistant. Nonsense!
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Osoldier: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
this woman is arrogant and stupid to have make such state.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by wellmax(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
I was furious at Nigeria's No. 1 enemy GEJ, for removing subsidy. But then I assumed that at least he's not stupid to mortgage Nigerians for any selfish gains. That was when I had the patience to listen (not just hearing to) pro subsidy removal proponents. After that I had to take a stand, even as it pains me to admit it: I stand with GEJ. If you take a different position let it be a decision based on right information. Thank you.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
Leave the woman alone. Cowards hiding under user names! Most of u dont qualify as her office assistant. Nonsense!

^^And your point is??
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Osoldier: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
Madam u are a goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With 'less Than 10 Senators' Present, Senate Postpones Proceedings / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.