Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (18604 Views)

Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu / Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by wellmax(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
Listening to Elruffai on AIT. He said subsidy should have been done gradually over two years. Nonsense!
GEJ is trying to strike once and fix Nigeria's problem and needs our support. With Gej, Iweala and Sanusi, I stand.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by seunlayi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
lessons from experience

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ceejayluv(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

Carry on Ngozi, Nothing do you! You should not be swayed by the amount of insult from people who are bent on keeping Nigeria in captivity.

the same force who tried to prevent her nomination as minister are now bent on destroying her reputation. They can only try but will never succeed.

Carry on Amazon! May your days be long!
thank God we still have reasonable folks in NL. Ngozi should not give up till she is vindicated at last. (but meanwhile, i would appreciate if Exec and Nass slash their total entitlements by 70%! If GEJ team can achieve that, i would stake my life as a pro-government protester)
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ocelot2006(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
We sure have a lot of morons running wild here. Can any of you fools tell me her offense? Or you douche bags just like spewing rubbish. Leave the woman alone.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by karlfon: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
I just listen to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala live in interview in NTA international, whether you believe it or not, she is the best thing that has happen to Nigeria. i don't really know that some guys are still stupid in this 21st century, we are moving forward, we shall start returning home soon. full of illiterate graduates every where, we can not understand simple policies that will move our nation forward. lets give them full 4 years and see.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Superego: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Great 'sense of humor'.

Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nigeria's prime Minister

shocked shocked Are u kiddin me?? undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ocelot2006(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ Karlfon, well said.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nigerians dont recognise their intellects. NOI, do not be derailed. Its the opportunity we have to get back this country from the "Cabalocratic mafioso" of the "Born2Rule" mentality. Thumps up to NOI, GEJ and SLS and Aganga.  We have finally been able to put the educated minds on power and the Cabals that allocated all our treasures to themselves are sponsoring riots here and there. Subsidy removal stays.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by lekerenike: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
See what Goodluck has caused together with Ewenla or what she called herself: http://www.globebreaknews..com/2012/01/labour-shuts-down-abuja-ministers.html#more
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
I just listen to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala live in interview in NTA international, whether you believe it or not, she is the best thing that has happen to Nigeria. i don't really know that some guys are still silly in this 21st century, we are moving forward, we shall start returning home soon. full of illiterate graduates every where, we can not understand simple policies that will move our nation forward. lets give them full 4 years and see.

You are a disgrace to your entire family. Na your eyes i go eat fr that 4yrs aby?? Even at the rate of 65naira per liter, millions still cant afford 3square meal, let alone having a good shelter/light/ maximum security and some cant even afford to send their children to schools and u re here ranting, cos u saw a robust lady with scarf on her head talking on TV sad sad.

Better have a rethink before spitting poo angry angry
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by queensmith: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^ i even forgot to mentions, why does she look soo ridiculous?
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by karpentar: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
That's so rude of her!

How is she rude? Deep inside most of you, the hatred for this woman is not unconnected to where she comes from. I wonder why Sanusi who also supports the elimination of  fuel subsidy is not receiving same level of bashing? Tribalists!!! Fuel subsidy breeds corruption and I will lose all respect for Goodluck if he cracks under pressure and brings back this useless subsidy that is enriching only very few.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
but according to you, the only beneficiaries of subsidy are the rich and middle class, not so?
according to you, mass transit is by diesel, and therefore deregulation will not affect cost of transportation, not so?
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by 9jaIhail(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
Many people has turn to be an enemy of good things due to their hatred
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by nagoma(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
Some people are not looking at Jonathan and telling him the truth - according to El -Rufa'i.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by MrGlobe(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
Did someone say the protest failed woefully? Somebody is living in a f00l's paradise
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nigerians dont recognise their intellects. NOI, do not be derailed. Its the opportunity we have to get back this country from the "Cabalocratic mafioso" of the "Born2Rule" mentality. Thumps up to NOI, GEJ and SLS and Aganga.  We have finally been able to put the educated minds on power and the Cabals that allocated all our treasures to themselves are sponsoring riots here and there. Subsidy removal stays.

And please don't irritate the hell outta me for Jehova sake. Just keep your mouth filled with biscuits, if you got no ideal point, giving me reason(s) why u find this development, the best. And why i must suffer this hard, countless of the ones i suffered with our past rulers, before i cld eat the fruit of my labor in my own God given country undecided undecided

What else can i say??
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Airborne: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
Madam NOI, I wish you could make us understand your position better. The removal of subsidy doesnt seem logical considering the budget that was sent to the NASS recently. It shows that govt spending has not reduced one bit, infact 75% of the budget is govt recurrent expenditure. How do you explain that?
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by manny4life(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
What's the whole insult against this woman?  angry angry angry angry I've always said it, the amount of hatred and aggressiveness towards this woman is unjust. You guys should calm down, it's not that serious angry angry

Dr. NOI, please continue your works though I advice you make decisions that a pro-people grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Airborne:

Madam NOI, I wish you could make us understand your position better. The removal of subsidy doesnt seem logical considering the budget that was sent to the NASS recently. It shows that govt spending has not reduced one bit, infact 75% of the budget is govt recurrent expenditure. How do you explain that?

Why do you have to lie @ the bold? Where did you get that 75% is recurrent expenditures? SMH embarassed embarassed embarassed If you have no clue about what the components of the 2012 budget, PLEASE STOP SOUNDING CLUELESS.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by chuckdee4(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
wellmax:

I see nothing wrong in what Dr. Mrs Okonjo Iweala has done. She dissociating herself from a false information and we are here shouting her down. Please have some brains.

You're asking too much off these guys, they are a lot of morons on this site, they read a sentence and jump into conclusions.
The lady has done nothing wrong.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by mployer(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
As long as no attempt is made on fishing out the cabals, GEJ is still on the wrong path. It is  as foolish as trying to replace a stolen good while the thief is there staring at your face. Nonsense!
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by kheart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
imf agent send to inflict pains on d common man. u guys should beat those cabals nt turn on the mases becos we re powerless. god pass una, evil ple.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by hbrednic: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Did someone say the protest failed woefully? Somebody is living in a f00l's paradise
Out of the estimated 150 million Nigerias,less than 0.0001% came out to protest  cheesy
YES the protest was total failure.
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nanny4life==U will never understand, cos your typing with 24/7 light and free food on your table. All the way from Wa-SH1T-ton
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
Toronto123:

Why insult a very intelligent woman. See my people; if Nigeria looses the woman, then we have lost a whole lot. Ngozi, Sanusi, and Goodluck are one of the smartest things that have happened to Nigeria in a long time. What is manifesting is the reality of a cleanse going on in Nigeria. We cannot live on borrowed money any more. Yes I agree we have to fight corruption, but we have to start from somewhere. Let’s give these people a chance abeg
A very senseless post by a brainless poster. Only dullard like you will say GEJ is one of the smartest we have got in Nigeria. You are a disgrace to your family who spent a lot to invest in your well being. If NOI and Sanusi, why will they not investigate the corruption in the petroleum sector and stop the tide. Every body knows that the 1.4 trillion subsidy fund being bandied about by NOI and her ilk is a SCAM. Only a dolt like GEJ, NOI and SLS will think launching 1600 buses will ameliorate subsidy removal facing 160 million Nigerians, when an ordinary state lauched about 2000 buses. Your 'smart' NOI decided to ignore wasteful spendings and allocation to Aso rock and NASS, and decided to descend on hapless Nigerians. Nigerians are rejecting subsidy removal because we can not simply continue to pay for the inefficiency, incompetence, greed and corruption of the government. Please put on your thinking cap, that is if you have any. cheers,
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by jmaine: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
The dumb herd mentality at play here . . . heaping and raining curses on individuals way above their league in age, intellectual substance, achievement and clout . . . buncha ignorant fools . . .
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
Retardeen and his crew
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
tellwisdom:

Nanny4life==U will never understand, cos your typing with 24/7 light and free food on your table. All the way from Wa-SH1T-ton

Did what I write hit your nerves? LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy TRY AGAIN, perhaps, you will get my full attention

Shooot, brother go and hang because of what I wrote, you sure ain't getting me. grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by mployer(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
GEJ should man-up and fight corruption. thats the only problem
Re: I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nadanbata: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtzh206ymA[/flash]

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Defection To APC: I Spoke Too Early — Rochas Okorocha / Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.