Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry (23726 Views)

Ronaldo Closes In On Van Nistelrooy And All-time Champions League Top Scorers / Ruud Van Nistelrooy Retires From Football / Do U Believe That Rv Nistelrooy Can Be The Top Scorer In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 5:04pm On May 08, 2006
hucarson, you amaze me.

whats a better finisher? how can someone who hasn't finished enough goals be better than someone who has finished consistently for four seasons.

if rvn was a better finisher , then maybe he would have been finishing as top scorer.

but becuz he can't finish he can't finish as top scorer.

in short RVN is finished as a finisher because alex has finished with him since henry finished again as top finisher when the EPL season finshed. I'm finished with this topic and your argument is so finished its in the dustbin.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by LoverBwoy(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2006
nightrider:

in short RVN is finished as a finisher because alex has finished with him since henry finished again as top finisher when the EPL season finshed. I'm finished with this topic and your argument is so finished its in the dustbin.

WOW WHAT A FINISHER!!!! shocked shocked shocked

NICE 1 mate!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by jagenne(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2006
@ Nightrider,
Its nice to know you're finished.
Your comments r prickish. It seems your ego has diminished and needs to be replenished.
RVN aint finished as a striker and Fergie hasn't finished with him just yet,so quit the skirmish.
Henry does not have RVN's kind of finish in front of goal.Henry's got blemish with his finish because he can be selfish!
Wenger knws this because he is a wet fish.
I don't want to finish u yet because your comments sounds foolish plus cockish.
Arsenal to beat Barcelona? U wish!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2006
Ma Dawg Jagenne,

What a nice way to put a roach away.
I love your rhymes. Lets go to the studio and make some sorta mix-tapes.
Hit me up,son.

@Nightrider,
Sorry mate.
Anutha nail in ya coffin
Jargene kind of finished u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls remain finished.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by menike(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2006
Nice to see y'all think Arsenal can't win Barca .

Remember

This is FOOTBALL not BASKETBALL.

If Barca don't play right, ARSENAL CUD TAKE IT Y'ALL

Go Gunners
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 8:56am On May 09, 2006
jagenne your ryhmes can only be compared to zebrudaya rapping.

It seems your ego has diminished and needs to be replenished.
what the hell does that have to do with anything. do you know what an ego is? ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
you so remind me of zebrudaya angry angry angry angry angry

Arsene is a wet fish this is lower than zebrudaya.

let your ryhmes make sense!!!!!! grin grin if this were a record , it would go aluminium!!!!!

And it's obvious you don't read the news. you just dream up rubbish. Ruud is on his way out of old trafford.

how can someone who has the record for leading assists be selfish. maybe you really don't know the meaning of selfish.

you say RVN is a better finisher,

i beg you MAN-u fans define what you mean by finisher? is it just a certain technic of scoring or is it the actual putting of  the ball in net.

if its the second one, then RVN can't lick henry's boots.

Jackal, you always sound like a hanger on. No mind of your own. Always ranting off what other people say. angry angry angry
be original, have your own moves men!!!! insult me with your own words!!!!at least for once. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Skintite(f): 9:26am On May 09, 2006
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
make una find cover o! tongue

Guys take it easy n stop ranting plzzzzzzzzz grin grin
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2006
I think Nightrider is just a frustrated soul on this thread.
Who the hell is Zebrudaya? Too much mushroom taking i guess.
A finisher is a striker that has a high conversion rate of chances. Goals scored per Shots on goal(Do u need a palm-top or a laptop?)
U dont even know the literal meaning of a wet fish? U need some exposure,son!

I have skinned u enuff on Nairaland and me against u is no contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its like a Gorilla in a head-lock with a mouse. No chance.
Does Ruud's exit from OT makes him inferior? U need to sharpen up ur IQ and arguing skillz.
U r shallow-minded and u need to take some chill pill on Nairaland for some brain rehabilitation.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by lordimpaq(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2006
hey, jackal, wats up wiv u,

takin on ol' niterider, the only person that needs a brain rehab is u,

cos u just open ya mouth and blab anyhow u like, someone whose got brains don't behave like that u know

and again that doesn't mean he's frustrated,
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 1:35pm On May 10, 2006
Jackal

obviously to you, a player  who finishes with lower goals converted is a better striker than henry who has finshed as the highest converter of goals for three straight seasons.

you obviously think with your ass. Upgrade yourself man, I admitted fergie was a better coach than wenger, cause i'm not stupid. But you're so dumb you could get hit by a parked car.

If ruud vannistelrooy was a better striker than henry he would be finishing above henry every season.
You know nuthin about football, you should be analysn cricket. DUMBASS ( you'd make a stupid ass coach)
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by comechop(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2006
You guys are just RIDICULOUS. I thought I had concluded the matter already eh? No one, and i repeat NO ONE can even dare mention Van Nist's name with The IGWE His Majesty KING Henry pls. Henry is just on another level. Let us stop this pointless argument and watch my boy Henry perform against barcelona, that wld shut ya'll mouth up for good.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2006
Nightider,
U r the dumb-ass here.
Stats is a big problem to u cos u r an illiterate.
Goals scored per Shots on goal does not make Henry more prolific?
A takes 100 shots on goal in a season and scored 20 goals and B takes 150 shots in a season and score 25.
Who is more prolific? An idiot like u will choose B cos he has scored 25 goals but a Genius will say its A.
B appears to have scored more because he has more appearances than A.
B's squad size is smaller than A and he gets to play more than A.
I won't be surprised if u still cannot understand this simplified version.
A college drop-out like u needs a slate and chalk to get things understood.

Your level of imbecility is so high its not true.
U need a psycho-evaluation test t correct ur broken mind.
What r u on? Drugs or Mushrooms?
The next time u wanna argue,think deep and get ur facts right.

@ Lordy.
No comments yet.
I am glad u r backing ur fellow gooner.
Y'all need to remain strong for the assault on the 17th.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 2:17pm On May 10, 2006
you're such a dunce, what statistics do you have to prove that RVN has less shot per game or season than henry does. when henry had 21 goals and RVN had 19, football database records showed Henry had much less minutes on the pitch.

why does B have more appearances than A. Becuase A is constantly benched Bcause his coach has realised he is a two legged donkey who can't kick his own arse.

Great striking is also about positioning, Get yourself in the place to score and you will e.g Shearer and inzaghi

Henry plays the whole field and scores, RVN stands in front of the post and doesn't score.

Henry wins the golden boot for three straight years, RVN cannot win it even with a nine goal lead.

Alex Ferguson has realised RVN is crap and is shipping him out, yet you're still having wet dreams about him. Don't be stupid.

Theirry plays more like a winger than afull striker and he still finshes above RVN EVERY BLOODY SEASON and you have the gall bladder to talk crap.

RVN is a cripple compared to thierry henry. But i' don't expect you to see that because you're so bloody stupid.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Skintite(f): 2:55pm On May 10, 2006
Hey c.on guys cut the crap
@niterider n jackal
u guys are both football literate n shud realise the difference btw ruud n henry is a matter of opinion since the facts can speak for themselves

Told u guys this thread was over long ago n ure still argueing, even insulting each other over it undecided

Its not worth it
u are big guys, stick to ur opinions n quit the insults plzzzzzzzzz

@lordy
u shudnt encourage this abeg grin
take it easy guys grin

niterider, anyone who doesnt believe henry is better shud go and park
just leave it alone n let go man lipsrsealed
this is not u man!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2006
@Nightrider,
I'm going to let u be since u have refused to let go of your fool's paradise.
Stats don't lie. Henry has stayed much longer on the pitch than any other striker in the Premiership over the years.
Why? Cos Arsenal is a team that plays just 15 players in a season. The Squad size is the factor here so forget about Henry being a better striker than Nistelrooy.
Who has a better positioning? Henry? I am having a laugh. No premiership striker has Ruud's predatory instincts in the box. Thatz why people say he man-marks goalkeepers and most of his goals have been scored in the box.

A 17-yr old Fabregas has featured in 35 premiership games in 38 games. He missed 3 matches because of a red card he had against Everton.
Even Claude Makelele cannot boast of that number of appearances at Chelsea as he played in only 31 games.
Fabregas has definitely made more tackles/passes than Claude but does this make him better than Claude Makelele? I hope this clears your beclouded brainz.
Get it into your greasy head that squad size is what keeps Henry on the pitch more than any other striker in the Premiership,Hence he will always get more goals than other strikers who do not enjoy the same number of apperances.

Why hasn't your Henry transform his predatory skills in the Premiership to his country? We all saw how he scored 10 goals at the last world cup and how he won Golden boot at Euro 2004 plus he how he has topped Nistelrooy in the World Cup qualifying games. grin grin grin grin PSYCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U r just a weak-minded piece of ornery trash that has been blinded by sheer patriotism and has refused to see beyond your freckled-nose.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by hucarson(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2006
@ Jackal,
Thatz the factor that keeps Henry atop of everyone.
He is a club Hero and a country Zero.
I wonder why nightrider is crazed about Henry.

U have comrehensively spotted the difference.
Arsenal's a team where even lil' boys get to play more matches.
I remembered Wenger saying he didn't wanna play Cesc more than 20 games in Cesc's debut season but circumstances wouldn't let him.
Arsenal's squad size is too small.

U have done a great job.
Cheers mate!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 5:45pm On May 10, 2006
i'm sure your real name is Jackass.

Jackass,

The records speak for themselves. At france 98, henry was highest goalscorer for france. at a young age. He might not be extremely prolific for his country. I agree, but doesn't mean he is zero. Di stefano hardly scored for argentina and spain he played for but he is regarded as the best.

The simple fact is that Van nistelrooy and thierry henry are not regarded in the same breath. Thierry is a legend, RVN is leaving old trafford without a bloody testimonial. He ain't crap.

Everyone knows it, even sensible Man-u fans.

Three golden boots.

24 goals-
30 goals-
25 goals (with a lot of games missed)
27 goals (nine behind van nistelrooy at the beggining)

The stats don't lie and the records don't either.

So JACKASS believe it or not, they ain't in the same league.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2006
Shut up u ornery kid.
Ruud's exit from Old Trafford does not make him a less player to Henry.
I have not seen Vieira's testimonial at Highbury. Its almost 12 months since he left so cut the crap.
Henry was highest goal scorer for france in 1998. How many goals did he score in 7 matches  he featured in? A paltry 3 goals and all of em came against a lowly rated Saudi Arabia and South Africa. Even Ogbeche would have done better than that.
Your Mr Prolific didn't even score a goal in the 2002 World cup.
Henry has only scored 31 goals in 76 games for France. The ratio is less than 0.5.
Henry scored 20 goals in 110 appearances for Monaco and 3 goals in 16 appearances for Juventus.
This Henry is indeed very hot. These above records can show that( grin grin grin grin grin}
He has been prolific in Arsenal because of the reasons i have stated above.
Put Henry in any other team apart from Arsenal and he is as wack as nightrider's be-clouded brainz.

Check out Ruud's records and u will stare in disbelief.
Amazing 62 goals in 67 games for PSV
97 goals in 153 premiership games for Man Utd
and 25 goals in 49 games for Netherlands(goal ratio is more than 0.5)
Champions league records stood at 100% at a time last season. An average of 1 goal per match.
Only a striker with fibre would have achieved this and not a local champion like Thierry Henry.

Ruud has scored more than 150 goals for Man Utd since he joined  Man Utd in 2001.
This is no fluke.
Ruud is Premiership's finests and his records lives after him.
Little wonder Luiz Ronaldo of Real Madrid confessed Ruud is the best striker in Europe last year.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by jagenne(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2006

Maybe Nightwanker can tell us why Henry's a local champion.
Some cats just come here to display their indolent attitude without checking the history stats.

@ jackal,
I didn't even know Ruud has scored that many goalz for Holland.
He is a living legend and i am going to miss him as a United player if he leaves.

Just heard it was C. Ronaldo that sparked the beef.
Carlos Queiroz always back Ronaldo's excesses. They r countrymen and Ruud wasn't buying that ssshit.
Ruud in anger now screamed Ronaldo should return to his daddy. Remember ronaldo's dad is now late. Ruud must have meant Carlos Queiroz but Fergie wasn't buyin the outrage and he decided to axe the goal-poacher.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 7:36pm On May 10, 2006
jagengrate

yeah right, deceive yourself about why alex axed ruud.

anyone who can see henry's awards and golden boots , will admit that thierry is a better striker. But its two of you against the world. so you can both crawl back into the hole you came from. I'm out

Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by jagenne(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2006
Nightwanker,
Those pix are wack.
Henry will continue to be a second best cos FIFA's recognised his prowess lies in England.
Outside England,he is as lifeless as Adebayor.
Ya talk is cheap and we dont even expect a maggot-ass like u to understand the basic principles that apply to a striker.
Take a hike. Better still-u can take ur own life.
We aint buying ur pix.
U r nuthing but a cheap skates.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 8:49am On May 11, 2006
jackals bitch,

I don't need to convince you anymore. I've made my piont Henry has been wer RVN will never be. Henry has won what RVN will never win. At least i have a life to take. Go get one. Or share jackals.
you seem to support each other everytime and since jackal is a homosexual what does that make you,

HIS BIAAAAATCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm out

Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2006
@Nightwanker,
U dont have to take the kizzack so personal.
These r facts and not myths.
Nobody will remember the 2nd best in years to come so cut Henry's awards out of this.
I can remember George Weah won the world footballer of the year in 1995 but i cannot remember who came 2nd in the same year.
Henry is a second best and will continue to be second best if he does not step up his game outside the British Channels.
Awards dont even add up sometimes to justify players ability.
Maradona never won any award as a footballer and he is the greatest footballer ever. So Bleep FIFA awards.
I am more concerned about a player's individual efforts on the pitch for both his club and country.
Henry has been prolific for club and he is not just there for country.

Talking about my sexuality--------------
U can send ur sister down to confirm ur theory.
I am at least better than u who practise Bestiality
Word on the street: U have been caught once raping ur neighbour's cat. grin grin grin grin grin grin
U need a spiritual bath!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:15am On May 11, 2006
Premiership Top Scorers - 2005/06

May 7, 2006
Rank Player Team Goals
1 Thierry Henry Arsenal 27

2 Ruud van Nistelrooy Man Utd 21

3 Darren Bent Charlton 18
4 Robbie Keane Tottenham 16
Frank Lampard Chelsea 16
Wayne Rooney Man Utd 16
7 Marlon Harewood West Ham 14
8 Craig Bellamy Blackburn 13
Aiyegbeni Yakubu Middlesbrough 13
10 Henri Camara Wigan 12
Didier Drogba Chelsea 12
12 Collins John Fulham 11
Ahmed Mido Tottenham 11
14 Steven Gerrard Liverpool 10
Alan Shearer Newcastle 10
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Middlesbrough 10
Hernan Crespo Chelsea 10
Brian McBride Fulham 10
James Beattie Everton 10
20 Djibril Cisse Liverpool 9
Jermain Defoe Tottenham 9
Cristiano Ronaldo Man Utd 9
Shola Ameobi Newcastle 9
Stelios Giannakopoulos Bolton 9
Kevin Nolan Bolton 9
Morten Gamst Pedersen Blackburn 9
Andy Cole Man City 9
Premiership goals only
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:17am On May 11, 2006
Premiership Top Scorers - 2004/05

May 15, 2005

Rank Player Team Goals

1 Thierry Henry Arsenal 25

2 Andrew Johnson Crystal Palace 21
3 Robert Pires Arsenal 14
4 Frank Lampard Chelsea 13
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Middlesbrough 13
Aiyegbeni Yakubu Portsmouth 13
Jermain Defoe Tottenham 13
8 Andy Cole Fulham 12
Eidur Gudjohnsen Chelsea 12
Peter Crouch Southampton 12
Robbie Keane Tottenham 12
12 Tim Cahill Everton 11
Robert Earnshaw West Brom 11
Wayne Rooney Man Utd 11
15 Emile Heskey Birmingham 10
Shaun Wright-Phillips Man City 10
Robbie Fowler Man City 10
Kevin Phillips Southampton 10
Didier Drogba Chelsea 10
Fredrik Ljungberg Arsenal 10
21 Jose Antonio Reyes Arsenal 9
El-Hadji Diouf Bolton 9
Paul Scholes Man Utd 9
Paul Dickov Blackburn 9
Milan Baros Liverpool 9
Premiership goals only

ESPNsoccernet Web Top ESPNsoccernet Searches:
Top Web Searches:
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:22am On May 11, 2006
Premiership Top Scorers - 2003/04

May 15, 2004

Rank Player Team Goals

[b]1 Thierry Henry Arsenal 30 [/b]

2 Alan Shearer Newcastle 22

3 Ruud van Nistelrooy Man Utd 20

Louis Saha Man Utd 20
5 Nicolas Anelka Man City 17
Mikael Forssell Birmingham 17
7 Aiyegbeni Yakubu Portsmouth 16
Michael Owen Liverpool 16
Juan Pablo Angel Aston Villa 16
10 Robbie Keane Tottenham 14
James Beattie Southampton 14
Robert Pires Arsenal 14
13 Mark Viduka Leeds 13
Kevin Phillips Southampton 13
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Chelsea 13
16 Les Ferdinand Leicester 12
17 Paul Dickov Leicester 11
Andy Cole Blackburn 11
19 Jason Euell Charlton 10
Frank Lampard Chelsea 10
Hernan Crespo Chelsea 10
22 Teddy Sheringham Portsmouth 9
Youri Djorkaeff Bolton 9
Alan Smith Leeds 9
Szilard Nemeth Middlesbrough 9
Kevin Nolan Bolton 9
Marcus Bent Leicester 9
Kevin Davies Bolton 9
Wayne Rooney Everton 9
Luis Boa Morte Fulham 9
Darius Vassell Aston Villa 9
Paul Scholes
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:25am On May 11, 2006
Premiership Top Scorers - 2002/03

May 11, 2003

Rank Player Team Goals

[b]1 Ruud van Nistelrooy   Man Utd                              25
2                  Thierry Henry               Arsenal                               24 [/b]

3 James Beattie Southampton 23
4 Mark Viduka Leeds 20
5 Michael Owen Liverpool 19
6 Alan Shearer Newcastle 17
7 Robert Pires Arsenal 14
Harry Kewell Leeds 14
Nicolas Anelka Man City 14
Paul Scholes Man Utd 14
Gianfranco Zola Chelsea 14
Robbie Keane Tottenham 14
13 Teddy Sheringham Tottenham 12
14 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Chelsea 11
Tomasz Radzinski Everton 11
16 Kevin Campbell Everton 10
Sylvain Wiltord Arsenal 10
Dion Dublin Aston Villa 10
Eidur Gudjohnsen Chelsea 10
Jason Euell Charlton 10
21 Paolo Di Canio West Ham 9
Damien Duff Blackburn 9
Massimo Maccarone Middlesbrough 9
Milan Baros Liverpool 9
Marc-Vivien Foe Man City 9
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Man Utd 9
Premiership goals only
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:28am On May 11, 2006
Premiership Top Scorers - 2001/02

May 11, 2002

Rank Player Team Goals

1 Thierry Henry Arsenal 24

2 Alan Shearer Newcastle 23

3 Ruud van Nistelrooy Man Utd 23

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Chelsea 23
5 Michael Owen Liverpool 19
6 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Man Utd 17
7 Robbie Fowler Leeds 15
8 Eidur Gudjohnsen Chelsea 14
Marian Pahars Southampton 14
10 Andy Cole Blackburn 13
11 James Beattie Southampton 12
Darius Vassell Aston Villa 12
Fredrik Ljungberg Arsenal 12
Juan Pablo Angel Aston Villa 12
Michael Ricketts Bolton 12
16 Kevin Phillips Sunderland 11
Jason Euell Charlton 11
Mark Viduka Leeds 11
Frederic Kanoute West Ham 11
David Beckham Man Utd 11
21 Teddy Sheringham Tottenham 10
Sylvain Wiltord Arsenal 10
Matt Jansen Blackburn 10
Jermain Defoe West Ham 10
Gustavo Poyet Tottenham 10
Premiership
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by nightrider: 9:31am On May 11, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jackal and his Homo partner,

I hope its clear to you now

In 5 years of RVN stay in the premiership he has only topped Thierry Henry once and by one goal.

RVN IS A LILY LIVERED PUNK. JACKAL IF THAT DON"T SHUT YOU UP< NUTHIN EVER WIL, EVEN JAGGENNE"S BALLS IN YA SMELLY MOUTH>
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Jackal(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2006
@ Nightwanker,
Its a shame u keep posting the stats on English Premiership.
Pls post Henry's stats outside the Premiership.
I wanna see his stats for France, Champions League, FA cup and even Carling Cup.
I have isolated his scoring prowess in the Premiership due to his squad size.

Its even more appaling when u posted the 2004-05 season.
A season where Van Nistelrooy only made 16 premiership appearances due to injury and Henry made 35.
I know a fool like u will still expect Ruud to score more than Henry in that season.
P.S. Ruud still went on to snatch the Golden Boot of UEFA champions league in 2004/05 despite the fact that United got knocked out at the 2nd round K.O.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Skintite(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2006
@niterider
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
let it go

Told u the starts show the facts
why worry urself for pitts sake! undecided
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by mochafella(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2006
na wa for una. The people you are fighting over aren't taking things this seriously. shocked shocked

Swansea City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 21st February 2015 / Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 12th September 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96