Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry (23722 Views)

Ronaldo Closes In On Van Nistelrooy And All-time Champions League Top Scorers / Ruud Van Nistelrooy Retires From Football / Do U Believe That Rv Nistelrooy Can Be The Top Scorer In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Skintite(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2006
Thank u my bros

Get over it guys undecided
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Grizzly(m): 3:04am On May 13, 2006
Ruud rules, he just hasnt got it going with manure, cool
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Skintite(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2006
@Grizzy
Buzz off plzzzzzzzzzzz
we r tryin to end this issue abeg undecided
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by seunspice(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2008
I feel it is nice to revisit this thread considering the fact that these two great players have changed platforms for us to evaluate them. I have always held the believe that RUUD is the man for me and i don't think that believe would ever change. He is one striker who would change leagues and make an instant impact wherever he goes. RUUD has been the king in Holland, England and now in Spain (pichichi). It is even frightening to know that he leads the goal scorers chat in his first season in these leagues.
Henry no doubt is a player a coach would love to have around, but have you seen the change in Arsenal since he left? i am sure that Barca would be playing better and winning more matches if they have all their guys back and Henry goes to his rightful place on the bench. The truth is Henry is past his time, and if consideration of his performance in Italy is to be reckon with , My vote stays with the reinging Pichichi. Ruud Van the Man.
Barca would probably be leading the table in spain had Etoo not been injured, i even think there is a link in Etoo and ROnaldinho's form. they bring the best out of each other and the team.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by ritchboy(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2008
RUUD has been the king in Holland, England and now in Spain

ruud king in england? henry outscored him in every season he was there bar one.
ofcourse ruud is the better player as we speak.poachers like ruud can perform longer than players like henry who rely on their skill/speed.
finally,players like ruud are scattered all over the planet(inzaghi,crespo and now even drogba). . . players like henry come once in a lifetime.
THERE IS ONLY ONE UHNREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by seunspice(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
ritchboy:

ofcourse ruud is the better player as we speak.
That is the crux of this discussion ain't it? No doubt Henry is a good player, but at the moment, RUUD just gets it going with his goals. Henry is past his Prime, even Wenger stated that as the cause for having him sold. RUUD still has a couple of years maybe 2 if he continues like this.
What do you think?
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by ritchboy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
ruud is better than henry as at now,but this thread was started like 2 years ago.no disrespect but comparing ruud to henry in april of 06 is soccer blasphemy!!!!! henry and ronaldinho were unarguably the two best players on earth then IMO.
wenger let henry go cos he saw he was past his prime and injury prone.
as for ruud i think he still has two or maybe even three more years.hes probably the best finisher in the world today.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by seunspice(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
I rest my case. I agree that over time, Henry might be looked at as the better of the 2. You are such an intelligent guy to chat with, wish everyone on this forum are like that. Long live HENRY , Long live RUUDY. I wish he was still at United.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by folahann(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2008
As at now, the 24th of January 2008, Ruud boy carries the day. . . . . Henry's time is over;good for Arsenal he left,nightmare for Barcelona for signing him
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by k1banty(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
RVN rules

He is better than ageing igwe
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by A40(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2008
Is this thread still up here? Looks like its been here for ever
RVN to Henry is like comparing Benedict Akwuegbu to Rashidi Yekini

I don't care about current form compare their records and personal achievements over time they played in the same league for about 5 or 6 years and Henry topped him 4 times the only time Ruud topped him was with a meagre one goal in 2003
Van Nistelrooy is a great striker but even the nature of his goals can be irritating to put it mildly if you are in doubt please check Madrid's second goal against Bate in this seasons UCL

Bottomline:Thierry Henry is better
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by Bobbyb(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
see guys ruud is a good box man but IGWE is a better player all-round
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by chic2pimp(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Only scummies would rate Ruud higher. There is no contest here. Henry wins by miles.
Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry by ritchboy(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2009
Hahahaha,
jackal(sauron) actually claimed rooney was a better striker than henry in march 2006 grin
and i thought he only ran mad recently cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swansea City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 21st February 2015 / Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 12th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.