Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209213 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2021
mrbrodaman:

And they accept GCE also? Is a result with 4b's, 1C and 1'A good enough to gain admission in the Netherlands?

yea they will accept it

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mrbrodaman: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Armstrong34:

yea they will accept it

Thanks

Armstrong34:

Yes boss , your money would be transferred to you once your account is ready................i would be leaving netherlands too this july to germany

When moving from the Netherlands to Germany, Do you have to apply for an interview date and get interviewed by the VO just like with the process in Nigeria or do you just submit your documents at the embassy after getting admission from a German uni?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by aguizm(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
taskat:
Successful with the payment of 192 euro for visa and resident permit to study a pre master at Netherlands....Next to upload the documents for visa processing....Documents like international passport data page, antecedent form, free from tubaculosis form, and financial documents......That is the latest update regarding my study in netherlands.....Have a blessed week

Good day bro, please can you shed more light on this pre master of a thing.
The requirements
The fee
And the process.
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
mrbrodaman:

Thanks

When moving from the Netherlands to Germany, Do you have to apply for an interview date and get interviewed by the VO just like with the process in Nigeria or do you just submit your documents at the embassy after getting admission from a German uni?

It depends o....either ways do happens ....

As for me the German Embassy in Netherlands is asking for my study credits achievements so far in the Netherlands...they are even asking me why I want to leave the Netherlands via email..

I have friends who just submitted their application in belgium and were lucky to scale through without embassy asking them much questions..

It's just about who dy ontop your case file....and grace

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by taskat: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Can anyone assist/guide me on how to go about filling MVV application form. My visa application has been approved. Check below

Dear ………..,

I am pleased to inform you that the IND has approved your application for a Dutch entry visa (MVV) and residence permit. Your IND reference number (called a v-number) is: ……….. Please use this number in any communication regarding your Dutch residence permit.
You can now apply for your visa to be issued at the Dutch diplomatic post in Accra, Ghana.

Validity Deadlines
1. You must apply for your visa via the above diplomatic post within three months of the date of this e-mail.
2. Your visa will be valid for three months from the date it is issued.
3. You must travel to the Netherlands within three months of having obtained your visa.

I strongly advise you to contact the above Dutch diplomatic post as soon as possible in order to confirm your name is in their system and to schedule an appointment. Please click here for the relevant contact details.

Required documents
Please check with the Dutch diplomatic post above what documents/information you must take with you.

As a minimum, you must take the following:
• your original passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the day you apply for your visa;
• the original completed and signed visa (MVV) application form (available at the Dutch diplomatic post or on its website);
• two recent passport photos that meet the Dutch passport photo requirements;
• your original residence permit card (must be valid for at least four months from the day you apply for your MVV (if your country of residence is different from your nationality and you are required to have a residence permit for your country of residence);
• Your v-number (i.e. your IND reference number);
• A printout of this e-mail.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Tyslim:

Was given admission too but was giving 2 week to pay fee of €20,000. This on loud sha....smile

Bro is the 20k for tuition only and then you'd still have to prove a separate balance that shows you're financially stable to live in the Netherlands?

Or the 20k to the university covers every financial requirement to get you the visa and then they'd deduct their tuition fees from it?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Armstrong34:

Yes boss , your money would be transferred to you once your account is ready................i would be leaving netherlands too this july to germany

If I understand you correctly, you mean the school would hold the 20k in their account and then when the student has arrived Netherlands and opened a Dutch account, they would deduct their tuition fees and transfer the rest to the students bank account?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
purest21:

If I understand you correctly, you mean the school would hold the 20k in their account and then when the student has arrived Netherlands and opened a Dutch account, they would deduct their tuition fees and transfer the rest to the students bank account?

yes boss...the tuition fees will be deducted and the rest will be transfered to you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Armstrong34(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
purest21:

Would you know any universities in Netherlands that's still taking MSc applications for maybe November resumption or thereabout. Most universities intake I've looked up are for September and they've closed application for students that require visas. But I hear some schools are resuming studies in November and still taking applications. While I'm still researching, would you know any of these schools?

Thanks a lot for your assistance btw

you have to wait for february intake..................................thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
taskat:
Can anyone assist/guide me on how to go about filling MVV application form. My visa application has been approved. Check below

Dear ………..,

I am pleased to inform you that the IND has approved your application for a Dutch entry visa (MVV) and residence permit. Your IND reference number (called a v-number) is: ……….. Please use this number in any communication regarding your Dutch residence permit.
You can now apply for your visa to be issued at the Dutch diplomatic post in Accra, Ghana.

Validity Deadlines
1. You must apply for your visa via the above diplomatic post within three months of the date of this e-mail.
3. You must travel to the Netherlands within three months of having obtained your visa.

I strongly advise you to contact the above Dutch diplomatic post as soon as possible in order to confirm your name is in their system and to schedule an appointment. Please click here for the relevant contact details.

Required documents
Please check with the Dutch diplomatic post above what documents/information you must take with you.

• your original passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the day you apply for your visa;
• the original completed and signed visa (MVV) application form (available at the Dutch diplomatic post or on its website);
• your original residence permit card (must be valid for at least four months from the day you apply for your MVV (if your country of residence is different from your nationality and you are required to have a residence permit for your country of residence);

Accra is really going to cost you a lot. I will advise you plan to travel from there.

Download the MVv collection form.

Fill it.

Take your Admission letter

PDF attached to this email you're reading

Book an appointment in Accra

Print the appointment email too

Do colored photocopies of your passport pages, info page, Visa pages too.

Take Dutch passport at somewhere called Flash photolab at Osu Ghana 50cedis.

Take all of this to The Embassy at Liberation road in Ghana.

If you miss any of this I wrote above you will not be allowed into the gate, not to worry you just have to go get it and come back.

In two days you will get your MVv.

Book appointment for Monday so you won't spend the weekend in Accra

For your Ghana trip , prepare for 2 Corvid tests, Flight tickets, your lodging, and enough Ghana cedis for food and transport.

Budget 250k minimum, to come back to Naija, the expenses might double. double Corvid test, double flight.

Take my post seriously too, it is all you need.

3 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
taskat:

Dear ………..,

Validity Deadlines

Required documents

And dealing with West Africa, you wouldn't be a novice when it comes to navigating through some rigorous regulations nobody is actually strictly enforcing. I've always visited Accra regularly, actually I just returned from Accra (stayed only 2 days) where the bulk of your money would normally go is your flight.

I wouldn't advise to go by road rn as this could be very stressful cos of border closures (you'd cross to Cotonou, enter their cab to Togo border, enter another to Lome, enter cab from Lome to Aflao border, and then have the Okada men sneak you into the country. You don't wanna go through this) you'd still be spending like 20k - 30k plus all the hassle. And another 20k - 30k to return with same stress all within a few days no rest (cos u can't "sneak in" by land and leave by air, immigration will hold u at the airport)

Just book Airpeace ahead (cheapest airline you can get if you book on time FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE) 85,000 naira Lagos to Accra and your return is even cheaper 70,000 naira Accra to Lagos.

Hold 50 US dollars in cash for the rapid test at their Kotoka Int'l Airport. You can either buy dollars from your local aboki or you can do that right inside the international terminal at murtala Muhammed, many forex shops there on the floor and below in the underground too. The airline would request to see this 50 dollars and also your PCR test you did in Nigeria within the last 72 hours (you can choose to pay 35k to some lab and still pay another 50 dollars at Accra airport for another test, or just navigate through the first one as the regular 9ja man would)

When you arrive at Kotoka Airport you use one of their tablets there and submit some health info they ask on their website, then you head to the rapid test section and pay the 50 dollars. So far you don't have covid symptoms, rapid tests mostly come out negative unlike the PCR test that could show positive while you feel very healthy. After some minutes you take your negative result and exit the Airport (make sure to have your yellow card with you on this journey so they don't see reasons to fine you at the airport)

You can lodge in Osu since the embassy you're seeking is nearby and the other guy also told you to take photos somewhere in Osu too. Osu is calm and one of the best neighborhoods you can find in Accra with a lot of Brits and Europeans. I had this low key hotel there that I normally lodge at 120ghc with a/c (around 10-11k). The cheapest you can find for a/c rooms. I can also direct you to many other non a/c hotels of around 60ghc which I think is the lowest you can find for ceiling fans if you're on a low budget. Cheaper hotels aren't always listed on booking websites.

Safe trip bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Ifiegboria(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Following with keen interest
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by anotherguyonNL: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Armstrong34:

It depends o....either ways do happens ....

As for me the German Embassy in Netherlands is asking for my study credits achievements so far in the Netherlands...they are even asking me why I want to leave the Netherlands via email..

I have friends who just submitted their application in belgium and were lucky to scale through without embassy asking them much questions..

It's just about who dy ontop your case file....and grace

Hey bro, quick question, assuming someone is applying for a course with a September 2022 start date, if the person gets the admission, is it possible to apply for the student visa and then travel as early as January 2022?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Fayomikehinde: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls how long does it take to collect passport back at Accra Ghana after the mvv appointment
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by rottenPussy: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Armstrong34:

What are the CONS of Netherland, pls
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Ifiegboria(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
I would love to do my masters in The Netherlands, my first degree is English, do I still need to write IELTS and TOEFL exams? Please, which of their public schools has a tuition below 10k euro? Finally, what is the language of instruction? Thanks
No response? Y is this thread quiet?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Ifiegboria(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
lastempero:

First go to studyfinder.nl and choose the course n the school u wish to attend n after that Go to studielink.nl and sign up
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Amakapritty(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pls guys I would like to apply for a netherland transit Visa,where is there embassy located in. Nigeria
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Jimoht505: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2021
yemmyma:
@P.desmond,

At least you have done the right things by not asking questions on how to go about application and all. All those things can be very tiring to answer. Now that your issue is about the country where you can study and probably make a living, well here it goes.

The countries in europe that you are able to combine these two things easily are:

Germany
Finland,
Denmark,
Norway
Sweden
Austria
Netherlands
France - Not too sure about their work requirement for foreign students

You would notice i have limited your choice of countries to these ones. This is because these economies are still running well compared to Italy, Belgium, Spain and so on.

So lets take it one after the other.

Germany - Best European economy, very good education, not difficult to find jobs and low unemployment rate. Ofcourse the education is closer to free. The visa, should not be a problem, just go about the information on their embassy website and do exactly what is there, don't add don't subtract.

Finland - Studies is free, the economy is good but they are stopping admission to students from developing countries. This is the situation for this year and probably for years to come. so forget about it.

Austria - Not so much options for bachelors in english. So it is a no no

France - Reallý don't know much about it and have never been. But i guess you can find out more yourself.

Netherlands - As i can imagine, you have done your research concerning tuition and my intuition tells me its on the high side. Since you cannot afford to pay for the entire duration of your bachelors, there is no point risking it. Even though their visa is guaranteed since it is issued in partnership with the school. IF you can afford it, go there but forget about supporting your school fees with work you do there.

Norway - Good country with possibility of part time job, but no studies for bachelors in English even though masters is free

Denmark - I bet you already know tuition is expensive also in Denmark. the only good side to Denmark is that you can work as a student part time and make some money but is it enough to pay your other school fees? not sure of that but you will be very comfortable with the earnings from part time job suppose you are not paying tuition.

Sweden - Tuition is now high and not guaranteed you will get a job.

If you were my brother, i will tell him to do this. (Remember, visa application is not hard work, it is just doing the normal things asked by the immigration)

1. I will choose to attend a country with cheap tuition, for instance, czech? Poland? estonia? and so on... (make sure it is in schenghen)
2. I will apply for an exchange period after my first year. Most exchanges last for 1 semester up to 1 year. Exchange period is free.
3. I will transfer my studies to my exchange school and not return to the home institution. Completely legal and you are just been smart
4. I will earn my degree from my desired country of study.

Now did you see the logic? It is not a difficult thing to do. Since you have some money to utilize for this purpose, you will pay the tuition fee for that country where you first start your studies and live with the money you have with you or better if you can find some job to pay the bills.

That way you have some money to keep for your ultimate plan.

My brother will do exactly what i listed in those steps and end my studies in Germany. Why Germany? Very good place to live and work, free tuition, and learn from the best!

Hope this helps. But remember just my opinion.

Very informative and smart moves

3 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Jimoht505: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2021
yemmyma:
@P.desmond,

At least you have done the right things by not asking questions on how to go about application and all. All those things can be very tiring to answer. Now that your issue is about the country where you can study and probably make a living, well here it goes.

The countries in europe that you are able to combine these two things easily are:

Germany
Finland,
Denmark,
Norway
Sweden
Austria
Netherlands

You would notice i have limited your choice of countries to these ones. This is because these economies are still running well compared to Italy, Belgium, Spain and so on.

Germany - Best European economy, very good education, not difficult to find jobs and low unemployment rate. Ofcourse the education is closer to free. The visa, should not be a problem, just go about the information on their embassy website and do exactly what is there, don't add don't subtract.

Finland - Studies is free, the economy is good but they are stopping admission to students from developing countries. This is the situation for this year and probably for years to come. so forget about it.

France - Reallý don't know much about it and have never been. But i guess you can find out more yourself.

Netherlands - As i can imagine, you have done your research concerning tuition and my intuition tells me its on the high side. Since you cannot afford to pay for the entire duration of your bachelors, there is no point risking it. Even though their visa is guaranteed since it is issued in partnership with the school. IF you can afford it, go there but forget about supporting your school fees with work you do there.

Norway - Good country with possibility of part time job, but no studies for bachelors in English even though masters is free

Denmark - I bet you already know tuition is expensive also in Denmark. the only good side to Denmark is that you can work as a student part time and make some money but is it enough to pay your other school fees? not sure of that but you will be very comfortable with the earnings from part time job suppose you are not paying tuition.

If you were my brother, i will tell him to do this. (Remember, visa application is not hard work, it is just doing the normal things asked by the immigration)

1. I will choose to attend a country with cheap tuition, for instance, czech? Poland? estonia? and so on... (make sure it is in schenghen)
2. I will apply for an exchange period after my first year. Most exchanges last for 1 semester up to 1 year. Exchange period is free.
3. I will transfer my studies to my exchange school and not return to the home institution. Completely legal and you are just been smart

Now did you see the logic? It is not a difficult thing to do. Since you have some money to utilize for this purpose, you will pay the tuition fee for that country where you first start your studies and live with the money you have with you or better if you can find some job to pay the bills.

My brother will do exactly what i listed in those steps and end my studies in Germany. Why Germany? Very good place to live and work, free tuition, and learn from the best!

Can I text you directly bc I’m looking to apply for Poland student visa but need some help thru the document legalization and the cost at it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Onlinedoctor: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello All,

Is there anybody with info regarding Webster University in Netherlands and general visa info like how long its takes the embassy to repond after applying. I will really appreciate a response to my question through school.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by MyQC: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello all, please can someone please shed more light on the premasters process and if HND cert is accepted for direct Maters programs. Also, is there a February intake for international students? any suggestions on which Universities to look out for for this February intake. Thanks as I anticipate your response. Lastly, please how many years post study do they currently issue to international graduates.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by MyQC: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
taskat:

Hello, Please I sent you a PM, will appreciate if you can respond. Thanks..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Onlinedoctor: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
@myQC pls we connect via email gakintan7@gmail.com
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Amakapritty:
Pls guys I would like to apply for a netherland transit Visa,where is there embassy located in. Nigeria

Dutch embassy in Nigeria do not issue any sort of visas, it's even clearly stated on their website. They're mainly there for other consular services that Dutch citizens in Nigeria might require. If you require a schengen transit visa you only can apply through the French and Belgian embassies as a Nigerian resident. And if I recall correctly, each of those embassies accept schengen visa applications depending on your state of residence (Belgium embassy deals mostly with the northern states) but I don't know if this is still the case as of today.

But why go through the hassle of applying a schengen transit visa, there probably should be alternatives. My guess is you're trying to use KLM airlines and then board the connecting flight to your destination at Amsterdam Airport. Well, the requirements would be outrageous and have you wondering if you're actually transiting through an airport or have mistakenly applied for a permanent stay in the schengen area.

Which destination are you headed? I might be able to offer a better alternative than dealing with the paperwork and interviews that await you.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Amakapritty(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
purest21:

Dutch embassy in Nigeria do not issue any sort of visas, it's even clearly stated on their website. They're mainly there for other consular services that Dutch citizens in Nigeria might require. If you require a schengen transit visa you only can apply through the French and Belgian embassies as a Nigerian resident. And if I recall correctly, each of those embassies accept schengen visa applications depending on your state of residence (Belgium embassy deals mostly with the northern states) but I don't know if this is still the case as of today.

But why go through the hassle of applying a schengen transit visa, there probably should be alternatives. My guess is you're trying to use KLM airlines and then board the connecting flight to your destination at Amsterdam Airport. Well, the requirements would be outrageous and have you wondering if you're actually transiting through an airport or have mistakenly applied for a permanent stay in the schengen area.

Which destination are you headed? I might be able to offer a better alternative than dealing with the paperwork and interviews that awaits you.

Tnkx alot for ur reply,am traveling to Trinidad and Tobago via klm airline,someone adviced I apply through France embassy and I already booked an appointment for that,pls feel free to suggest anything else if u know
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by purest21(m): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Amakapritty:

Tnkx alot for ur reply,am traveling to Trinidad and Tobago via klm airline,someone adviced I apply through France embassy and I already booked an appointment for that,pls feel free to suggest anything else if u know

Yea only France and Belgium embassies issue regular schengen visas. Other visa categories are issued by the particular schengen country the applicant is traveling to.

It's always easier if you're not traveling on a tourist visa to the actual destination, they don't easily believe that a regular Nigerian would wake up and decide to go on a legit vacation (and of all places, so far away to the Caribbeans) So they'd naturally need more convincing if it's a tourist visa you got for TT. I think they would require travel/medical insurance too

But don't worry much if it's a tourist visa you have, there are of course other ways to get to your destination even if they refuse you a transit visa, although TT is kinda a tough one that would require a lot of workarounds, but you can definitely get there without passing through EU, UK or US so far you have a valid visa (yea workarounds may cost you more since we're talking about TT here, other popular Caribbean locations are easier, and also most Spanish-speaking Caribbeans/Central Americas are easier too cos you can easily transit from South America. So for now you hope your schengen transit goes successfully)

Btw if it's a study visa or some other type of long stay visa you have for TT, I believe they would easily grant you the schengen transit without much hassles.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Amakapritty(f): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2021
purest21:

Yea only France and Belgium embassies issue regular schengen visas. Other visa categories are issued by the particular schengen country the applicant is traveling to.

It's always easier if you're not traveling on a tourist visa to the actual destination, they don't easily believe that a regular Nigerian would wake up and decide to go on a legit vacation (and of all places, so far away to the Caribbeans) So they'd naturally need more convincing if it's a tourist visa you got for TT. I think they would require travel/medical insurance too

But don't worry much if it's a tourist visa you have, there are of course other ways to get to your destination even if they refuse you a transit visa, although TT is kinda a tough one that would require a lot of workarounds, but you can definitely get there without passing through EU, UK or US so far you have a valid visa (yea workarounds may cost you more since we're talking about TT here, other popular Caribbean locations are easier, and also most Spanish-speaking Caribbeans/Central Americas are easier too cos you can easily transit from South America. So for now you hope your schengen transit goes successfully)

Btw if it's a study visa or some other type of long stay visa you have for TT, I believe they would easily grant you the schengen transit without much hassles.

Am visiting my husband who is a resident in TT
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kingkomeir: 4:09am On Sep 15, 2021
yemmyma:
@P.desmond,

Germany
Finland,
Denmark,
Norway
Sweden
Austria
Netherlands

Please how long does the student visa lasts for upon graduation of study in the Netherlands?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kingkomeir: 4:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Please I'd like to find out upon graduation in the Netherlands as an international student after your masters , how long can you stay in the country ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Onlinedoctor: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
1 year

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.