Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209720 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by megastu(m): 1:17am On May 31, 2022
Lol. Its time bro.
Emarvel:

Hello sir, is it time to move now or we should still occupy Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Jessjones: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
FashT:
Please can the telegram link be shared again? Thanks

Hello please can you share me the link to the telegram group
Or any group please add me up I need information on the visa process
Thank you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2022
megastu:
Lol. Its time bro.

Good day Megastu,

Please do you know if you can fly from Accra straight to Netherlands? Or, it is mandatory to come back to Nigeria before flying ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by megastu(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Klm has a flight from Accra to Amsterdam.
Milazaha:

Good day Megastu,

Please do you know if you can fly from Accra straight to Netherlands? Or, it is mandatory to come back to Nigeria before flying ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by JackOfAllTrades: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emarvel:

Hello sir, is it time to move now or we should still occupy Nigeria

grin grin grin The guy has moved, so no response. Or maybe Nigeria happened to him? Let's pray for him embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Sommy988: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone, can someone gives me details on how to start my students visa processing for Netherlands, I just got accepted to resume school by September

I will really appreciate to get a respond soon
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Calculux95: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sommy988:
Hi everyone, can someone gives me details on how to start my students visa processing for Netherlands, I just got accepted to resume school by September

I will really appreciate to get a respond soon

When you say accepted do you mean you just got admission or you've been enrolled. If you've sorted everything regarding tuition out or you're on a scholarship, the school will start the visa process for you themselves. DO NOT start the visa process your self.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Beolly(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello everyone please I'm just viewing this thread. What are the requirements and conditions for getting a work visa after graduation in Netherlands? Is there any WhatsApp group or channel I can join for more information. I would really appreciate that 0.8. 06. 3 66 74. 24
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by elijah101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
do Netherlands universities accept HND for masters or pre masters
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Optimal01(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2022
hello i'm new here, how can i apply for university in franfort please guid me
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Tonio697(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Plz house , I want to do my MSc in biomedical sciences in Netherlands but my challenge is that I hv 2:2 (2nd class lower division).. which school will accept me with that grade..
Secondly, how much is their tuition fees??
Finally, what will be my fate after graduation from d school in Netherlands, will they offer me post graduate work permit in Netherlands
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
purest21:

And dealing with West Africa, you wouldn't be a novice when it comes to navigating through some rigorous regulations nobody is actually strictly enforcing. I've always visited Accra regularly, actually I just returned from Accra (stayed only 2 days) where the bulk of your money would normally go is your flight.

I wouldn't advise to go by road rn as this could be very stressful cos of border closures (you'd cross to Cotonou, enter their cab to Togo border, enter another to Lome, enter cab from Lome to Aflao border, and then have the Okada men sneak you into the country. You don't wanna go through this) you'd still be spending like 20k - 30k plus all the hassle. And another 20k - 30k to return with same stress all within a few days no rest (cos u can't "sneak in" by land and leave by air, immigration will hold u at the airport)

Just book Airpeace ahead (cheapest airline you can get if you book on time FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE) 85,000 naira Lagos to Accra and your return is even cheaper 70,000 naira Accra to Lagos.

Hold 50 US dollars in cash for the rapid test at their Kotoka Int'l Airport. You can either buy dollars from your local aboki or you can do that right inside the international terminal at murtala Muhammed, many forex shops there on the floor and below in the underground too. The airline would request to see this 50 dollars and also your PCR test you did in Nigeria within the last 72 hours (you can choose to pay 35k to some lab and still pay another 50 dollars at Accra airport for another test, or just navigate through the first one as the regular 9ja man would)

When you arrive at Kotoka Airport you use one of their tablets there and submit some health info they ask on their website, then you head to the rapid test section and pay the 50 dollars. So far you don't have covid symptoms, rapid tests mostly come out negative unlike the PCR test that could show positive while you feel very healthy. After some minutes you take your negative result and exit the Airport (make sure to have your yellow card with you on this journey so they don't see reasons to fine you at the airport)

You can lodge in Osu since the embassy you're seeking is nearby and the other guy also told you to take photos somewhere in Osu too. Osu is calm and one of the best neighborhoods you can find in Accra with a lot of Brits and Europeans. I had this low key hotel there that I normally lodge at 120ghc with a/c (around 10-11k). The cheapest you can find for a/c rooms. I can also direct you to many other non a/c hotels of around 60ghc which I think is the lowest you can find for ceiling fans if you're on a low budget. Cheaper hotels aren't always listed on booking websites.

Safe trip bro

Please what is the name of the hotel
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nagaxd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
What is the name of the hotel?

purest21:

And dealing with West Africa, you wouldn't be a novice when it comes to navigating through some rigorous regulations nobody is actually strictly enforcing. I've always visited Accra regularly, actually I just returned from Accra (stayed only 2 days) where the bulk of your money would normally go is your flight.

I wouldn't advise to go by road rn as this could be very stressful cos of border closures (you'd cross to Cotonou, enter their cab to Togo border, enter another to Lome, enter cab from Lome to Aflao border, and then have the Okada men sneak you into the country. You don't wanna go through this) you'd still be spending like 20k - 30k plus all the hassle. And another 20k - 30k to return with same stress all within a few days no rest (cos u can't "sneak in" by land and leave by air, immigration will hold u at the airport)

Just book Airpeace ahead (cheapest airline you can get if you book on time FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE) 85,000 naira Lagos to Accra and your return is even cheaper 70,000 naira Accra to Lagos.

Hold 50 US dollars in cash for the rapid test at their Kotoka Int'l Airport. You can either buy dollars from your local aboki or you can do that right inside the international terminal at murtala Muhammed, many forex shops there on the floor and below in the underground too. The airline would request to see this 50 dollars and also your PCR test you did in Nigeria within the last 72 hours (you can choose to pay 35k to some lab and still pay another 50 dollars at Accra airport for another test, or just navigate through the first one as the regular 9ja man would)

When you arrive at Kotoka Airport you use one of their tablets there and submit some health info they ask on their website, then you head to the rapid test section and pay the 50 dollars. So far you don't have covid symptoms, rapid tests mostly come out negative unlike the PCR test that could show positive while you feel very healthy. After some minutes you take your negative result and exit the Airport (make sure to have your yellow card with you on this journey so they don't see reasons to fine you at the airport)

You can lodge in Osu since the embassy you're seeking is nearby and the other guy also told you to take photos somewhere in Osu too. Osu is calm and one of the best neighborhoods you can find in Accra with a lot of Brits and Europeans. I had this low key hotel there that I normally lodge at 120ghc with a/c (around 10-11k). The cheapest you can find for a/c rooms. I can also direct you to many other non a/c hotels of around 60ghc which I think is the lowest you can find for ceiling fans if you're on a low budget. Cheaper hotels aren't always listed on booking websites.

Safe trip bro
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nagaxd:
What is the name of the hotel?

When will you be in Ghana?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nagaxd(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
On the 15th of August
Milazaha:

When will you be in Ghana?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by JaySterling: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Once you get admission and pay part of your tuition deposit

Your visa is 99% guaranteed

The school will be the one to apply and secure the visa for you

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by anayolity: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Any hope for HND graduates??
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nagaxd:
On the 15th of August

Okay. I will be going on the 7th of august, have you considered booking an Airbnb - there is a 24 dollar nice place close to the embassy
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Sheyman56: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Please, how can I secure admission in Netherlands? Help me!!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nagaxd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks, I later saw a place for 24$ per night on booking .com

Milazaha:

Okay. I will be going on the 7th of august, have you considered booking an Airbnb - there is a 24 dollar nice place close to the embassy
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Jaymillz: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please is there a watsapp group or telegram where I can be added
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Jaymillz:
Please is there a watsapp group or telegram where I can be added

If you have questions, there are people here who will respond.

Asking/answering questions here also helps those to come in the future .

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chisun89(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please can someone put me through this Netherlands school path, how do I start?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2wired(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Jessjones:

Hello please can you share me the link to the telegram group
Or any group please add me up I need information on the visa process
Thank you

Please, I am co-asking
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by teeghost: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hello everyone, I just want to know if a Premaster admission can get me a study visa.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Polystar: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2022
iDPSNetherlands:
Top 10 Reasons to Study in the Netherlands:

1. Quality education (Research University or University of Applied Sciences)
2. Non complex visa procedures for international students.
3. Diversity is celebrated.
4. Everyone speaks English though Dutch is the official language.
5. Affordable for students, especially EU students.
6. Happy country/happy people.
7. Gateway to rest of Europe due to its strategic geographical location.
8. Orientation Year (One year visa to search for jobs after you graduate).
9. Lifestyle and Culture (Canals, cheese, windmills, tulips)
10. Learn Dutch and become bilingual or multilingual.

To request our services in the areas of Study in Europe Services or Certified Trainings and Learning and Professional Development, please contact us using the information below:

Lead Consultant: Olumayowa Victor Ogunsola,
Direct Mobile: +31649154231
Email: info@idpsconsults.com

I've been trying to call your since almost 2 month but you are not picking the call. I'm already in the Netherlands and I want to know the possibility of getting admitted in any university in the Netherlands.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Zuriela: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Can one travel with dependant immediately for masters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.