Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209712 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DeluxebyOVA: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
anayolity:
Any hope for HND graduates??

Co-asking.. God abeg oh. Who go help me o
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Johnsonnnn: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please who knows or knows anyone that knows someone that can help securing mvv visa appointment dates in Cotonou Benin republic. I am unable to get any on the website. Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Johnsonnnn: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnsonnnn:
Please who knows or knows anyone that knows someone that can help securing mvv visa appointment dates in Cotonou Benin republic. I am unable to get any on the website. Thanks

I would appreciate any leads or help �
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Fredba: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please house i need good college/universities for international students i can apply to in the Netherlands with low tuition fee?

I’m currently waiting for a decision on my canada study visa hope it won’t be a problem to apply to netherland
Please i need a response
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Calculux95: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Johnsonnnn:

I would appreciate any leads or help �

Mail the embassy directly, I believe for you to want to secure an appointment date you already have an IND visa form. If you're a student tell them you need an earlier date to meet up with your academic activities and the available dates are too far. Make sure you are prepared before sending the mail, they can give you a very early date like 4 days from when they respond.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by deommanuel: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hello Everyone.

Please anyone studying at Vrije University here?

I am interested in the business analytics MSc program and I have a 2:2 in chemical engineering. I've looked at the requirements on the website, and I really don't know if I'll be given an offer considering my Bsc background.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by hemjayb(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coasking with the documentation required
Zuriela:
Can one travel with dependant immediately for masters?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
Bro you studied in my dream con3 ... smiley

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Jyde1234: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
taskat:
Can anyone assist/guide me on how to go about filling MVV application form. My visa application has been approved. Check below

Dear ………..,

I am pleased to inform you that the IND has approved your application for a Dutch entry visa (MVV) and residence permit. Your IND reference number (called a v-number) is: ……….. Please use this number in any communication regarding your Dutch residence permit.
You can now apply for your visa to be issued at the Dutch diplomatic post in Accra, Ghana.

Validity Deadlines
1. You must apply for your visa via the above diplomatic post within three months of the date of this e-mail.
2. Your visa will be valid for three months from the date it is issued.
3. You must travel to the Netherlands within three months of having obtained your visa.

I strongly advise you to contact the above Dutch diplomatic post as soon as possible in order to confirm your name is in their system and to schedule an appointment. Please click here for the relevant contact details.

Required documents
Please check with the Dutch diplomatic post above what documents/information you must take with you.

As a minimum, you must take the following:
• your original passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the day you apply for your visa;
• the original completed and signed visa (MVV) application form (available at the Dutch diplomatic post or on its website);
• two recent passport photos that meet the Dutch passport photo requirements;
• your original residence permit card (must be valid for at least four months from the day you apply for your MVV (if your country of residence is different from your nationality and you are required to have a residence permit for your country of residence);
• Your v-number (i.e. your IND reference number);
• A printout of this e-mail.

Please I need assistance on what I need to take along with me to Ghana. My visa was approved and I already got appointment date .
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by oseremenifidon: 11:24pm On May 03, 2023
Hi guys please is there anyway i can move legally from spain to Netherlands through job package. Currently studying in Spain but plan living to another country after my studies.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Ismailsulaimon(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2023
oseremenifidon:
Hi guys please is there anyway i can move legally from spain to Netherlands through job package. Currently studying in Spain but plan living to another country after my studies.

Pls can you put me through on Spain application. I would like to start me process
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 12:39pm On May 19, 2023
Please ,

How do you pay the fees, did you use form A. the currency conversion rate for lets say a school asking for 21,000 euro how much per euro naija bank convert rate and will the bank process that big amount of money (tuition fees) to the Nederland Uni account. How long does it take.

I am asking for a bro. Do you know of any Uni that ask for lower fees ( the one we got admission to asking us to transfer 21k euro)

Jyde1234:

Please I need assistance on what I need to take along with me to Ghana. My visa was approved and I already got appointment date .

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by oseremenifidon: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Hi Guys, currently in Spain on a master, and also into tech(digital marketing/data analyst) . I am looking to moving to Netherlands during school vacation to work but would love to know if there are any job opportunities in Netherlands. Kindly chat me up so we talk more +34600674969.
Gracias..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kingingalways: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Opsy14: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hi, please how did you get an appointment date? There are currently no dates available till the next 3 months.
Jyde1234:

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Opsy14: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hi, please can you send the email one can use to mail the embassy?
Calculux95:

Mail the embassy directly, I believe for you to want to secure an appointment date you already have an IND visa form. If you're a student tell them you need an earlier date to meet up with your academic activities and the available dates are too far. Make sure you are prepared before sending the mail, they can give you a very early date like 4 days from when they respond.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kingingalways: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
thread
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Calculux95: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Opsy14:
Hi, please can you send the email one can use to mail the embassy?

Go through their cotonou/ghana embassy website you'll find it there.

Did you get an admission to NL?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Calculux95: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kingingalways:
I have mailed them everywhere to explain my predicament and they are not responding. The cotonou embassy precisely because i selected this in my application. Facebook, email, whatsapp! On whatsapp they said sorry no appointment. The annoyance is that any random person can book a date without payment or verification or real details so its possible that people who booked months ago are not showing up for these appointments and yet they wont free up the appoinment space for applicants!

Has your visa been approved by IND?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Opsy14: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes I did.
Calculux95:

Go through their cotonou/ghana embassy website you'll find it there.

Did you get an admission to NL?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Zinnx1(f): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Please I need assistance, I got accepted into one of the NL universities and I'm looking for accommodation or a roommate in Amsterdam or close to the city. Please assist me if possible. I will be resuming in October. My 🤳 zero eight one three one six nine nine zero three six
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by fancyto(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
If you are in any Schengen region on a tourist visa and wish to convert it to a resident permit card, Mail Me.
Note it's possible provided your Schengen visa hasn't expired

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by hayyawithme: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello,

Please I am interested in converting Schengen visa to resident permit card
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chukkyOluah: 2:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Please can anyone assist with accommodation guidance, i am also in need of one. i am starting my program month end
Zinnx1:
Please I need assistance, I got accepted into one of the NL universities and I'm looking for accommodation or a roommate in Amsterdam or close to the city. Please assist me if possible. I will be resuming in October. My 🤳 zero eight one three one six nine nine zero three six
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chukkyOluah: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Hi, congrats on your admission, guess you have arrived NL, please i am starting my program at TU/e month end and will need assistance with accommodation. any help will be appreciated
47FineGal:

I have gotten admission to fontys
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by John854: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Please how long does it take to process the Netherlands visa and admission
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adimonyechidi: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2023
kingori:

I can help you. I am a MBA student in Netherlands. 3rd class OAU. There re opportunities in Amsterdam, you can work while studying, you can start a business as well. Enabling environment with opportunities to succeed with hard work.

Some school gives admission directly while others go through the education system.
Some schools can guarantee you residence permit while some can’t.
Can we communicate further on WhatsApp about this?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by EzeChi1990: 11:08am On Jan 11
Please I seriously need assistance with accommodation. I got admission into Han university of applied sciences in Netherlands and will be starting this January 23rd, but I am having serious issues with finding accommodation. Can anyone recommend me to anybody that can help. And I want to know if Airbnb booking for proof of accommodation can be a second option.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ejiro006: 12:33am On Jan 27
Am currently applying for a masters degree at saxion university of applied science but I was asked to deposit a sum of money to the university account. Secondly they will help me apply for my visa. Please how true is this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.