Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (9903 Views)

MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
stagger:

These MASSOB guys are a bunch of opportunists.

What has MASSOB said about the fuel subsidy removal? It is to come and be making silly and irrelevant statements when the country is boiling that they know to do best.

Nonsense! angry

MASSOB do not care what happens in Nigeria and how much you buy fuel, infact they are happy everybody is suffering now and calling for what Ikemba saw so many years back. Enjoy your "One Nigeria"

It is a known fact that Dayokanu lost his babe to an Igbo man, hence he hates anything Igbo.

If Awolowo was alive today, he would have surely be regretting that he sabottaged the effort of Ikemba to liberate his people. Yorubas have suffered the most in the hands of hausa/fulani and yet they are still licking their a[i]s[/i]s. Stewpiid mgbatis!!!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by TruthTella(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Will any of you freaks sit at home ?

Which kain question be this? grin grin
Igbo people like business well well, how will they sit at home?

MASSOB has declared sit at home ‘s on the 3rd February for Biafrans. All markets, shops motor parks, schools, airport, banks and offices shall
Biafrans my bom bom. Abegi!!! You clowns are still Nigerians.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^So your Hausa/fulani masters told you rite. Rascals
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
ProfSule:

@occam, am wit u, our problems re bigger than a dead man's burial ryt nw.

Good one from sule. . . grin better to be in Alaba market making your ego than sitting at home cuz of a man that is prolly going to rot in hell.
studyineu:

Come and drag us out of our house that day if u de vex

You no get work so you are already doing the evil spirit a favour already !
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by hbrednic: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
LAA NA NDOKWA,DIKE DI ORA MMA,
UMUIGBO NA MBA UWA NILE,NA ELOTA GI NA EKPERE.
IKEMBA 1 NA AFRICA
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by studyineu: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
@chief, thank you very much, we tried in 1966 so its their turn to face de tune of ONe NIGERIa my foot
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
High_Chief:

MASSOB do not care what happens in Nigeria and how much you buy fuel, infact they are happy everybody is suffering now and calling for what Ikemba saw so many years back. Enjoy your "One Nigeria"

It is a known fact that Dayokanu lost his babe to an Igbo man, hence he hates anything Igbo.

Do you think the affliction of Ojukwu which made him impotent that his wife actually turned to the national carrier wey everman dey nyansh affects everyone?

It only happens to those cursed by the gods like Ojuku who turned into a  vegetable while his wife became national bicycle

BianCAR

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.
Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12942/4/bianca-ojukwu-in-sizzling-romance-with-commissione.html

Inside Ojukus house gangan na him dem dey nyansh his wife. Ike-eba wuruwuru
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@chief, thank you very much, we tried in 1966 so its their turn to face de tune of ONe NIGERIa my foot

Lol @ we tried but failed.Bloody he-goats !
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by studyineu: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
The same way you guys will fail. Watch out
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by TruthTella(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^So your Hausa/fulani masters told you rite.

No sir. Hausa masters did not tell me that you people like business, many people don first know dat one before.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Do you think the affliction of Ojukwu which made him impotent that his wife actually turned to the national carrier wey everman dey nyansh affects everyone?

It only happens to those cursed by the gods like Ojuku who turned into a vegetable while his wife became national bicycle

Your lost for Biance will always remain your punishment and I hope you do not end up taking rat poison like Awaolaowo did. My friend nyashed one of MKO's wives when she visited. Awolowo shouldnt have committed suicide cos HID cheated on him wit her driver. Life dey pain you well well sha
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by studyineu: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
It was ojukwu's fight for a better Nigeria that lead to the Aburi accord agreement In ghana which the northners turned a blind eye to after the agreement which they themselves signed that lead to the civil. Ojukwu never wanted Nigeria to break up until he was pushed to the wall. Before anyone here criticise Ojukwu, the person should go and read Aburi Accord Agreement and if you reason well without spirit of tribalism you will praise Ojukwu, aburi accord Is a popular book.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
TruthTella:

No sir. Hausa masters did not tell me that you people like business, many people don first know dat one before.

And what do you like? Owambe and hausa-a[i]s[/i]s-licking
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by ezeagu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
Of course dog-faced, mashed mouth, heathen vultures of economically dead regions of the Demonic Republic of Nigeria have a word to chime into issues that have nothing to do with their miserable lives or that of anyone in their deprived societies.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by stagger: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@stagger, incase you are not informed, Massob is the igbos and we have delared our stand on the fuel subsidy issue. We are not against it.

In case you are also not informed, I have two uncles who despite the fact that they were not Igbos, fought and died for Biafra.

And to what end? SO that Ojukwu would run away to Cote D'Ivoire for 12 years, come back to join the same Northern Imperialists in NPN who killed 3 million of his own people, as a way to get back into relevance?

Some of you so-called Igbos who know nothing about history should have a re-think about this man you celebrate. Philip Effiong who was the 2 i/c as well as the Nzeogwus, Okigbos and Onwuatuegwus of that time were the real heroes of Biafra, not your chicken-hearted Ikemba who ran away when the heat became too much!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by ezeagu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
High_Chief:

Your lost for Biance will always remain your punishment and I hope you do not end up taking rat poison like Awaolaowo did. My friend nyashed one of MKO's wives when she visited. Awolowo shouldnt have committed suicide cos HID cheated on him wit her driver. Life dey pain you well well sha

You just dignified a human tampon.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by hbrednic: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

It was ojukwu's fight for a better Nigeria that lead to the Aburi accord agreement In ghana which the northners turned a blind eye to after the agreement which they themselves signed that lead to the civil. Ojukwu never wanted Nigeria to break up until he was pushed to the wall. Before anyone here criticise Ojukwu, the person should go and read Aburi Accord Agreement and if you reason well without spirit of tribalism you will praise Ojukwu, aburi accord Is a popular book.
ignore the chipmunk
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by realchange: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yoruba is becoming the most hated tribe in nigeria because of actions of some dried pieces of craps on nairaland
keep it on
foools
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by stagger: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@stagger, incase you are not informed, Massob is the igbos and we have delared our stand on the fuel subsidy issue. We are not against it.

And if I may add something to my last post, why did the people vote for Dr Onwudiwe in that Senatorial election in 1983?

It was because they could not imagine how their "hero" could join a party that reflected everything they had fought against.

I do not know how old you were in 1983, but I was old enough to know the kind of outrage Ojukwu's joining of the NPN caused. I was living in Anambra State at the time and so I know this first-hand, not as some passed-down tale from an older generation!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by OkparaIgbo: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
My people it is a Sit at home day. And ALL IGBO'S Must observe this everywhere in the World. I and my family are definately going to Sit at home because we lost a Father and a HERO in Dike Ikemba cry cry cry.

REST IN PEACE CHIEF ODUMEGWU OJUKWU (IKEMBA ONE OF IGBO, GBURU GBURU ONE OF IGBO) May your Soul Rest in Peace. Though your dead, your spirit leaves in Every Man and Woman born of Igbo Tribe.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by jascon1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
massob should go and drink piss, infact why this reverence after his death? ojukwu has never been a higher figure than Zik and will never be, he was known as a rebel and a pedophile who fancies pretty and fresh poosies, he was betrayed by his own people in the nigerian polity, and few believed in him or wanted him in power, why do massob keep fooling thier own ppl with a decayed hope.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by TruthTella(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

DK, that's the funniest thing I have heard ina while. grin grin grin grin

High_Chief:

And what do you like? Owambe and hausa-a[i]s[/i]s-licking

High Chief, Abeg do make you go sleep make u for fit wake early go run your business for Alaba spare parts markettomorrow.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^And you do not need to sleep to siphon another depositors money in the bank. Oleshi
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
With all respect to this HERO, 4king dig a hole and bury him. He's dead and gone and other Igbos are being killed. Ibos who are alive are being attacked in the North by either the govt or Boko Haram and we're heregiving sit at home orders. Wt next?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by PointB: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
Igbo, how do we observer his funeral on Nairaland?

should we declare it Nairaland Day of truce?
Or should we stay off Nairaland completely on that day?

Any idea for nairaland politics section?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by TruthTella(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^And you do not need to sleep to siphon another depositors money in the bank. Oleshi

What the hell does that even mean?
Stop typing meaningless words.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by HighChief4(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
PointB:

Igbo, how do we observer his funeral on Nairaland?

should we declare it Nairaland Day of truce?
Or should we stay off Nairaland completely on that day?

Any idea for nairaland politics section?

I sincerely suggest we stay off NL for that day. Thou we await Onlytruth Eze Ndigbo NL to issue a notice to that. But i suggest we stay off NL
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by executinal(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why this yaruba folks always like to comment on igbo thrade?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
Please all stakeholders should go bury Ojukwu quietly and move on. No need for unnecessary headlines
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by manny4life(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Like seriously, why are you guys giving into these haters and their cohorts? Why do they seek attention on Igbo matters? To be honest, the more you reply this folks, the worse this thread go awry, my own is ignore them, They say, silence is the best answer for fools.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
mikeansy:

Please all stakeholders should go bury Ojukwu quietly and move on. No need for unnecessary headlines

Word of the wise

manny4life:

Like seriously, why are you guys giving into these haters and their cohorts? Why do they seek attention on Igbo matters? To be honest, the more you reply this folks, the worse this thread go awry, my own is ignore them, They say, silence is the best answer for fools.

Word of an imbeccile.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Word of the wise

Word of an imbeccile.

LOL, No problem, I will send over some hate-o-rade for you, just forward the info, Peace dude, I don't entertain bigotry and hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening / Soludo Appointed National Leader Of APGA By The Party's NEC / Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.