Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (9893 Views)

MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by OCCULTIST(m): 1:12am On Jan 13, 2012
@Silakabuwa: Your post is good we all know that,Only Igbos has been fighting for what you said since independence that was why the was Civil War,no other Nigerian has ever raise his voice and fought for this evil in this country.

If you can enlighten Radical muslims with your post and if they can understand you that will be good and make a difference,maybe then Nigeria can remain as one Nation,but if they go on killing and terrorising this Nation how do you expect this Nation to remain as one Nigeria simply because few Nigerians has blood family from all over the nation? OR should we die trying to keep the blood family related Nigerians together just to have one Nigeria?

I am in favour of One Nigeria 100% but not at the detriment of peoples lives.

Today oil is a curse to Nigeria,oil has made our great nation lazy to work,all other natural resources in Nigeria has been abandoned,even the norherners oh how i love to see a northerner when i was young for their love in farming and Truthfulness as real muslims,today seems to be no more true muslim,i wipe sometimes for Nigeria.Today Northerners also have neglated their farming and want oil

Maybe we should ban all forms of religion,and worship our God giving African gods and culture,enough of this western and foreigne religions,they have done us more harm than good.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Nnamsco4real: 1:18am On Jan 13, 2012
sit at home? Maka y?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by ExInferis(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2012
and they say massob doesnt speak for all igbos. . .
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Obiagu1(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2012
Igbo, how do we observer his funeral on Nairaland?

should we declare it Nairaland Day of truce?
Or should we stay off Nairaland completely on that day?

Any idea for nairaland politics section?

I'm going to book a day off on the 3rd so I'm going to observe it.

As for what we have to do on Nairaland, I think Eze Igbo OnlyTruth will say what's best.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Onlytruth(m): 5:34am On Jan 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

I'm going to book a day off on the 3rd so I'm going to observe it.

As for what we have to do on Nairaland, I think Eze Igbo OnlyTruth will say what's best.

I'm already leaning towards staying off Nairaland throughout that day. It will enable us to have ONE WHOLE DAY of quietness, meditation and thorough reflection about our current condition in Nigeria, and future moves towards our liberation from the Nigerian cage.
It is either we are FULL Nigerians with all the protections, entitlements and fulfillment, or we MUST LEAVE NIGERIA.
Talking has a limit. Sometimes one has to stop talking and silently reflect and focus for action. cool

So, we should stay off Nairaland on that day. I think I should open a thread to that effect.

Obiagu1, please contact me by email . Thanks.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by odumchi: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DCD4XQSmY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Rest in perfect peace. This is one of my favourite songs by Oliver de Coque.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Onlytruth(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2012
Onowu Odumchi, please contact me by email.
Thanks.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by eghost247(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2012
One Nigeria,
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by studyineu: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2012
@onlytruth, that's wise, we should stay off Naira land. Give Honour to whom honour is due
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Jenifa1: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2012
What did I say cheesy am I a prophet or what?

these Igbo people will only protest if it has to do with their god Ojukwu or other tribal issue.
what do they care about fuel subsidy.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by chino11(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2012
Eze Igbo gburu gburu NL kedu ije, gwa ihe anyi ga eme. We are waiting for your words of wisdom and direction concerning the burial of our War Lord Ikemba Nnewi. I can assure that I will be on ground from Awka to Nnewi and from Nnewi to Awka for consultations. Dalu.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by favouredjb(f): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2012
Lol @ waiting for. Onlytruth's directive
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Gmilad: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2012
D same ikemba dat contested 4 election & didnt win d so called igbo region. Dis igbos r funny, lets wait & see if he will b so honourd
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by noiseless: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2012
Because if one has no life/security  or being hunted and made scapegoat for everything,so u put at 1naira is of no use.How many times did u think to protaste in respect of the boko haram victims anyway?U selfish cow all u care is ur filthy pocket,now disapear before ur ugly face burnt with that free oil.
Jenifa_:

What did I say cheesy am I a prophet or what?

these Igbo people will only protest if it has to do with their god Ojukwu or other tribal issue.
what do they care about fuel subsidy.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by oderemo(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2012
lmao with this t red grin
the same guy who failed u at the hr of need.
thats some honour.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by noiseless: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2012
Make sure u have a steady supply of utapiapia to end ur miserable life when it hapens
Gmilad:

D same ikemba dat contested 4 election & didnt win d so called igbo region. Dis igbos r funny, lets wait & see if he will b so honourd
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by noiseless: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2012
I prescribe some utapiapia it will help u at this moment.
ode remo:

lmao with this t red grin
the same guy who failed u at the hr of need.
thats some honour.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by dagboss(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2012
Just a question please: Is test firing of the new range of SAM (surface to air missile) the ogbunigwe gburugburu 2 part of the burial ceremony? I hope this is necessary to show the so called cowards in SW that Biafra part two is real and if it will happen please tell Nwazurike to aim it at the Niger Delta so that the Beaf sposored alliance between the republics of Niger Delta and New Biafra will be put to test. Awon olori buruku dede a very long shioooooooooooooooooooor
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by oderemo(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2012
@noise maker,
y dont u take some utapiapia with your breakfast this gud morng as u seem to be in love with it.
is it a crime now to xpress ones view.
get a life.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by 9jaIhail(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
May the soul of ikemba rest in peace.

Eze onlytruth in your direction we stand
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by OneNaira6: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
May you Rest in Peace Ikemba.

I'll take a day off this day and honor Massob wish. Ojukwu is one person that deserve a day of silence from his people.

Rest in peace great one, you'll be missed dearly.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
I thought as much too.If they cant sit at home during the strike,why would they sit at home for oju-iku ? [/b]Yeye people.
am pretty sure they would sit at home for [b]Oju obo mama re
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
May you rest in peace the great Ikemba, your spirit will always be with us.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by ak47mann(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
odumichi

oliver de coque song dedicated to ojukwu ikemba is awesome nice

RIP IKEMBA AGU DI NA MMADU NWA AFRICA CHUKWU NYERE ANYI cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by Diligence: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
A god who loves his people and his people love him back, pls we trust u'll continue to kuja ndi izuzu na ebe gi na ndi aha ozo noo kita!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by blocker: 3:08am On Jan 17, 2012
I will rather observe the sit at home order by MASSOB than listen to the ranting of my enemies. If Isaac Boro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Tafawa Balewa and the in-glorious Awolowo can be venerated by their people why should I not extend same to the man who saw the trap called NIGERIA? Ndi Obi Akor! Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeooow. angry
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by blocker: 3:26am On Jan 17, 2012
dagboss:

Just a question please: Is test firing of the new range of SAM (surface to air missile) the ogbunigwe gburugburu 2 part of the burial ceremony? I hope this is necessary to show the so called cowards in SW that Biafra part two is real and if it will happen please tell Nwazurike to aim it at the Niger Delta so that the Beaf sposored alliance between the republics of Niger Delta and New Biafra will be put to test. Awon olori buruku dede a very long shioooooooooooooooooooor

Dagboss it is Uwazurike and not "Nwazurike". grin. This event is more important than the Awolowo inspired economic blocade that left hundreds of thousands of BIAFRAN kids dead and the 20 pounds/per head post- war policy. The leopard doesn't change his spots. We have not forgotten you Yorubas who take so much and give too little.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order by blocker: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2012
Gmilad:

@ Gmilad He will be so honoured that you will die of shame. Your pathological hatred for other tribes be they Igbos or minorities is a clear reason why this Country is a mere geographic expression. Thank God we don't beg for food from your likes we work for it. We shall sit at home like there is no tomorrow. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Facts about the six (6) geopolitical zones explained (Photos). / APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba / Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.