Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (18227 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by sexlog(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemi, kiss me & your life will not remain the same.   Msdarksin, you are not goin too deep, you are ok.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Princek12(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexkillz:

According to Op, your relationship is on fire, and will burn to ashes. . . All because you hate kissing!

The IQ level on this thread just dropped! sad

And why should I expect that you, of all people, will know anything about the negative effects of lack of kissing on a relationship.

And by the way, I did not say that your relationship will come to end, except that I will personally end a relationship with a girl who can't kiss and is not willing to learn. To each is own. I posed a question whether kissing is an essential ingredient, not the sole ingredient.

Wetin you know about kissing sef? You don even kiss before?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

You don start ?? shocked

@OP, Kissing is very necessary in a relationship,it emerges a unique type of passion and emotion towards
your partner,whilst in a proper relationship. I love to kiss and be kissed.

Sis, I am still alright, I never kolo grin

jay bee:

Words from da playa himself. I actually know the song and it's one of 'em songs we use to put on repeat back in the days whenever we was ready for action. As you can see, he never mentioned kissing in any of the lyrics  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well r kelly deals with women with a different skin type & system. The only time u don't need to kiss a naija girl for action is when she comes to u fully charged and ready to go.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

My lips are reserved for u alone

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(vomits and spits)
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Sis, I am still alright, I never kolo grin

Well r kelly deals with women with a different skin type & system. The only time u don't need to kiss a naija girl for action is when she comes to u fully charged and ready to go.

Are you sure? My past experiences contradicts your assertion aunty cuddle.
Anyhoo, my game is still pretty tight and forever locked on to right frequency so ain't no problemo for this dude

Mrs, Chima:

(vomits and spits)
You pregnant again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
must you always get pregnant every time the Igbo prince strokes your big ikebe?
Don't tell me you are on a break the world record mission
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI am out of here, before I get spoilt. What were u thinking with such a statement, I can't believe this angry angry tongue tongue.
What about the cuddling? You go just leave me run?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ OP_______of course,
mouth shall not live by bread alone!
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

Anyhoo, my game is still pretty tight and forever locked on to right frequency so ain't no problemo for this dude
You pregnant again  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grandpapi jay, how d hell would u start an action with just touching?
so ur mouth wont even brush hers @ all?
serz, r u sure u were not the only one enjoying it? its easier for a babe to form ecstasy & climax just to please a guy.
Except ur mouth works in mysterious ways, in other ways on other wares, then ur game is tight wink
no kissing at all ke! angry angry Or small kiss but not too much
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Natasha2(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
Nope cheesy
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

even in the gut area ? shocked shocked
Goldieluks:

even in the gut area ? shocked shocked
For you mind abi?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

You pregnant again  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have not SEEN my body parts!   Aww.  You going to be daddy again?  How months Mrs. Jaybee?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

grandpapi jay, how d hell would u start an action with just touching?
so your mouth wont even brush hers @ all?
serz, r u sure u were not the only one enjoying it? its easier for a babe to form ecstasy & climax just to please a guy.
Except your mouth works in mysterious ways, in other ways on other wares, then your game is tight wink
no kissing at all ke! angry angry Or small kiss but not too much
what you are comfortably ignoring is kissing ain't always the ain't always the main thing that turns a girl on. It's really very simple to ask what turns you on and gbam wheels set in motion (off course various convo would have transpired before the doodoo day).
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You have not SEEN my body parts!   Aww.  You going to be daddy again?  How months Mrs. Jaybee?
My imaginary self is always locked on 97.5 Chima FM grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

Is that not what the Oyinbos call obssesed?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

(farts) Embrace it!
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Is that not what the Oyinbos call obssesed?

Move cockblocker! angry angry
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Move cockblocker!  angry angry

what u screamin my name?? angry
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Move cockblocker! angry angry
Well it seems you mistook me for Mr Cork
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

For you mind abi?
shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2012
What will a relationship be like without ''kisses and kissing''?? i can't survive in that type of relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Advocator: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
In some ways kissing alone can be better, nap, and it is not shallow. No one said no intercourse. It was just suggested as a variation. And heck, many of us want to be kissed well.

Kissing for the sake of kissing, not jumping immediately to intercourse can build desire and arousal. It leads to more MUTUALLY satisfying sex later. Isn't that the point?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
Unsderstanding the flavour of your partner while kissing, is something i used to crave for, it gives you an insight to who your partner really is. You can tell from his breathe, his tongue, soft touch. and all what is>>>>>>> ( i am going home to swiss kiss my hubby).
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Unsderstanding the flavour of your partner while kissing, is something i used to crave for, it gives you an insight to who your partner really is. You can tell from his breathe, his tongue, soft touch. and all what is>>>>>>> ( i am going home to swiss kiss my hubby).
ronkebp:

What will a relationship be like without ''kisses and kissing''?? i can't survive in that type of relationship.

Nice! I agree
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Advocator: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Unsderstanding the flavour of your partner while kissing, is something i used to crave for,  it gives you an insight to who your partner really is. You can tell from his breathe, his tongue, soft touch. and all what is>>>>>>> ( i am going home to swiss kiss my hubby).
Wihiii @ the double replies, it notates that u're into fairy tale schemas.
You are married? Hell noooo? but then again ur replies said it all, considering that kissing to u is the air that u breathe, u being married should not be a surprise.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

Wihiii @ the double replies, it notates that u're into fairy tale schemas.
You are married? Hell noooo? but then again your replies said it all, considering that kissing to u is the air that u breathe, u being married should not be a surprise.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
'' FAIRY TALE'' nope!!! am a realist, i am a lovey dovey type, and i enjoy kissing, that is just me, especially when i am kissing the person i love, i sing a song with my tongue and he understands.
Is it bad to be married? grin grin my hubby thought, if i leave this chic, dem plenty for queue, let me just grab my thing and run wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
talina:

Nice! I agree

Naso!!!, babes with the gingered swagger understands. cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Advocator: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
^ LOL ronke, Talina is a yellow chick, she agrees wit everyone. grin
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ do not! grin
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2012
SMH@kissing is imperative.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
Last time I checked I wasnt yellow smiley
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Jenifa1: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2012
there is no one-size fit all relationship.
all r/s are different.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2012
sexlog:

Cuddlemi, kiss me & your life will not remain the same.   Msdarksin, you are not goin too deep, you are ok.

Bring it on if it will reduce d price of fuel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.