Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out (1008 Views)

15 Reasons Your Relationships Keep Not Working Out / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Steadyangel(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2012
the two of us started d Relatnsip wen he was managing life, doe there was problems but i let go, d problem here is dat i love dis guy but he refuse to play by my rules n i try everytin to abide by his rules, d recent development is dat i saw dozens of a gal's picture n his laptop n phone wen i ask he told me lies leta i noticed he was calling n seeing d same gal, i complained i said he was lusting after d gal, since dat day i have not been comfortable in d relationship is dis today anoda 2moro, i dont know wot to do i am sick n tired of bin insecured in d hands of who i love, I cannot endour anymore,
I just wish i can start playing d way he play but i cannot,
this issue is eating me up because i have gon d long way n d relationship,
Please help me on d steps to take to survive dis Heartbreak n burn
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by lolaluv1(f): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2012
Op
That is life. You have to move on if the relationship has hit the rocks.
Your own man is somewhere. Let him find you rather than waste another minute lamentin on ur investments in the relationship!
Take care!
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by jaybee3(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2012
Gosh . . .It's so wrong to text type when opening a new thread. Why must we suffer to decipher the problem you want us to help find a worthy solution angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Eiregirl(f): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2012
OP - Leave his ass!!!! You know you deserve to be treated better than this.
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by tavon(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2012
Why dont you play him at his own game. Keep him as a standby boyfriend and start dating other guys. Who knows someone might treat you better and respect you more than he does.
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Chicolee(f): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2012
lola.luv:

Op
That is life. You have to move on if the relationship has hit the rocks.
Your own man is somewhere. Let him find you rather than waste another minute lamentin on your investments in the relationship!
Take care!
You are right dear, her own man will find her in due time. @poster Be strong, I've passed through the same thing, I supported my ex financially for years because he was poor. When he started making money I became an option and no longer a priority. It was hard for me but I've gotten over him. Don't waste a minute with a guy that cheats on you, trust me, he ain't worth your love.
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Amya(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
Dump his lying sorry A.S.S the sooner the better for your peace of mind grin
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Solahans7: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Steadyangel : pls contact me via solahans2u@yahoo.com or send me a request on BB, my pin is 269200C6

We need to talk.
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by MrCork17: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
Steadyangel:

the two of us started d Relatnsip wen he was managing life, doe there was problems but i let go, d problem here is dat i love dis guy but he refuse to play by my rules n i try everytin to abide by his rules, d recent development is dat i saw dozens of a gal's picture n his laptop n phone wen i ask he told me lies leta i noticed he was calling n seeing d same gal, i complained i said he was lusting after d gal, since dat day i have not been comfortable in d relationship is dis today anoda 2moro, i dont know wot  to do i am sick n tired of  bin insecured in d hands  of who i love,  I cannot endour anymore,

Typical black woman. They meet a guy and they believe they MUST start playin mother figures: tryin to change u. loooong hisss! angry
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
Keep walking
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 14, 2012
Steadyangel:

the two of us started d Relatnsip wen he was managing life, doe there was problems but i let go, d problem here is dat i love dis guy but he refuse to play by my rules n i try everytin to abide by his rules, d recent development is dat i saw dozens of a gal's picture n his laptop n phone wen i ask he told me lies leta i noticed he was calling n seeing d same gal, i complained i said he was lusting after d gal, since dat day i have not been comfortable in d relationship is dis today anoda 2moro, i dont know wot to do i am sick n tired of bin insecured in d hands of who i love, I cannot endour anymore,

i doubt you understand the meaning of the above in bold. . . . . . . . how can you complain like this if you ¨seemingly¨abide by his rules? these are his rules, accept them or bounce.
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by MrsChima1(f): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2012
OP

Don't change a man into what you want him to be, be the woman you want him to appreciate. 

Layman term:

A man and woman is on a ship looking at the moon.
The shipman announced the ship hit an iceberg and all must evacuate into life boats.
A man and a woman looking at each other trying to decide if they are going to turn left, right, up, or down.
The shipman announced 2 minutes before life boats deploy into the water.
A man and woman looking at each other trying to decide if they are going to run toward the life boat or jump into water.
The shipman announced life boats have deployed into water and Good luck!

That's your relationship now and what are you going to do next?
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2012
Intresting
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by sugarbuns(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ poster have bin in sumfin like dah mine was worse cus even her clothes were in his closet and he knowingly shoed me some nasty nude pictures. i gess its tym for u to bounce dunno u buh i believe u deserve far better. I bounced and rite now am happier. wink
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
Don't stop walking
Re: Please Help My Relatnsip Is Not Working Out by Bisjosh(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
Dats one thing abt those dat suffer with a guy! Most times if d guy don hammer small or big, they tend to forget d gal dat suffered with dem! Its a pity gal, d oda gal has eaten deep into his brain!!!! undecided angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women Are D 8th Most Stressed In The World! Naija Girlsdo U Feel Stressed? / Male Organ Enlarger / My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.