Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! (26505 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
Fat women who nowadays label themselves as curvy women are the most disgusting species on earth. Not only are they huge ugly beast with nauseating bodies but they also have p-u-s-s-i-e-s that are hard to find. It's like searching for a needle in a bundle of hays.These women should be avoided at all time, because they will not only harm you but they will also harm your kids for letting those poor fetus to (swim in wombs full of fats, lipids and farts) ALSO they will be bosom fed with huge gigantic bosoms that belong to the giant gorillas aka the fat women.

Down with fat women ( and yall should remember that being fat is being fat) There's nothing like average/medium fat woman!  A fat b-i-t-c-h is a fat b-i-t-c-h.

This clip is my prove! Watch & learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p8cQK9clI&feature=player_embedded
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Parisgoodman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

Fat women who nowadays label themselves as curvy women are the most disgusting species on earth. Not only are they huge ugly beast with nauseating bodies but they also have p-u-s-s-i-e-s that are hard to find. It's like searching for a needle in a bundle of hays.These women should be avoided at all time, because they will not only harm you but they will also harm your infants from when they will be in their wombs by letting those poor fetus to (swim in wombs full of fats, lipids and farts) but they will be bosom fed with huge gigantic 200 pound bosoms that belong to giant gorillas aka the fat women.

Down with fat women ( and yall should remember that being fat is being fat) There's nothing like average/medium fat woman! A fat b-i-t-c-h is a fat b-i-t-c-h.

Yuckkkkkk(puke)
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
Parisgoodman:

Yuckkkkkk(puke)
Yuck is a girl's word bro! But you are def right, fat women are yucky, hope you are not phucking one.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
What the F? Where are the members of NL who are allergic to fat woman? angry
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by zhukafa(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
@advocator, i prefer the fat ones, but not the obessed type. In finding there pussies, that one is just an easy type. You dont need to go ontop her. You just allow her to touch her toes, and you go in from the back side. Thats so easy and enjoying.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Mynd44: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator is back oooo
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
zhukafa:

@advocator, i prefer the fat ones, but not the obessed type. In finding there Kitty-cats, that one is just an easy type. You dont need to go ontop her. You just allow her to touch her toes, and you go in from the back side. Thats so easy and enjoying.

LOL damn you are experience w/ fat b-itches like hell. Does it not get tired when you screw them in the same positions er'day?  grin
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Advocator is back oooo

Salutes at him*.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Where the eff have you been?
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by zhukafa(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
@advocator, they dont. Thats while i said that i prefer the fat girls and ladies to the obessed. I pamper them like i do to my juniour one's. To be sincere, i like the fat girls to the slim ones. I know how to satify them sexually and they get satisfied in full. I had one sometime last year and she really confessed to me that she had never had it like that before. And before she left, she thanked me.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by ronkebp(f): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Poster, where your eyes behind your head when yoyu decided to go into a relationship with one??, abi, you did not see the leppas' when you were hustling for GRRENCARD??, now you have gotten what you want, and they are now yuckky!!!!!! cool cool shocked shocked wink cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
zhukafa:

@advocator, they dont. Thats while i said that i prefer the fat girls and ladies to the obessed. I pamper them like i do to my juniour one's. To be sincere, i like the fat girls to the slim ones. I know how to satify them sexually and they get satisfied in full. I had one sometime last year and she really confessed to me that she had never had it like that before. And before she left, she thanked me.

Dude you are st8 up G-. grin

I like shifting my ladies from one position to another , you know huff n buff and get her all dominated by I. The close I came to a fat woman was a medium size woman n her hole kept making queef sounds er'time I entered. Beside you being able to satisfy fat women, is there anything you wanna share wit us that is +ve about fat women? smiley
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

@ Poster, where your eyes behind your head when yoyu decided to go into a relationship with one??, abi, you did not see the leppas' when you were hustling for GRRENCARD??, now you have gotten what you want, and they are now yuckky!!!!!! cool cool shocked shocked wink cool
u never read my post or maybe u didn't understand it, I do fat women at all cost. this topic is more like a warning to the bros that like fat biatches. wink i bet u are a fat chick that doesn't get the desires other under sized women do, but don't worry fat gays do exist that will accomodate ur thang. hahaha

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by ronkebp(f): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

u never read my post or maybe u didn't understand it, I do fat women at all cost. this topic is more like a warning to the bros that like fat biatches. wink i bet u are a fat chick that doesn't get the desires other under sized women do, but don't worry fat gays do exist that will accomodate your thang. hahaha

I read it well and understood it, was just coming at you for your present realisation, you just realised that their punny is hidden, why not use ''search light'' to locate it or better still keep a standby generator for easier access. wink wink winkNope am not fat, incase you are wondering!!!!!. tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

I read it well and understood it, was just coming at you for your present realisation, you just realised that their punny is hidden, why not use ''search light'' to locate it or better still keep a standby generator for easier access.  wink wink winkNope am not fat, incase you are wondering!!!!!. tongue tongue tongue

This all post if a joke, just tryna get on ppl's nerve.

Yep you are not fat and you are def sexy that u don't need a pic to even prove that. (irony intended) wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by ronkebp(f): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^^^ I gat you grin grin grin grin grin grin just pulling your legs too.

Yes ooo, too sexy to post my pics, d day i post my pics, dat same day, i will be banned from NL for doing it. so lets just play safe. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by zhukafa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
@advocator, as you rightly stated at your earlier post that fat girls and ladies p-u-s-s-i-e-s  are diffucult to find, that is what makes it more intresting rather than the slim girls that have a big hole that you would just be penetrating without any friction. when penetrating the fat girls and ladies, it is very tight and when its tight, the sensation comes immediately giving rise for her to get the more satisfaction when you are doing the in and out thing.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

^^^^^^ I gat you grin grin grin grin grin grin just pulling your legs too.

Yes ooo, too sexy to post my pics, d day i post my pics, dat same day, i will be banned from NL for doing it. so lets just play safe. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
LOOOOOOOOOOL @ u will be ban for being sexy, ya right. grin

u don't wana pull my legs, my mr senior is not tempted by ppl who advocate for fat ppl. wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by mamalola19: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
zhukafa:

@advocator, as you rightly stated at your earlier post that fat girls and ladies p-u-s-s-i-e-s  are diffucult to find, that is what makes it more intresting rather than the slim girls that have a big hole that you would just be penetrating without any friction. when penetrating the fat girls and ladies, it is very tight and when its tight, the sensation comes immediately giving rise for her to get the more satisfaction when you are doing the in and out thing.

leave d kid alone, he forgets dt dere r preferences for everyone. btw u look rich n classy wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
zhukafa:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude you already convinced me, but i'm just against the tissy of standing in one position thru'out the session? What's the point of screwing if you are not gonna see the thing you are screwing. I frankly don't care about the tightness of the hole, becuz I am blessed. I do care about the spicy happenings, fat biatches can't dunk, can't kneel for slurps, they can't flex themselves cmon nowwwww? cool
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by mrOops: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

Fat women who nowadays label themselves as curvy women are the most disgusting species on earth. Not only are they huge ugly beast with nauseating bodies but they also have p-u-s-s-i-e-s that are hard to find. It's like searching for a needle in a bundle of hays.These women should be avoided at all time, because they will not only harm you but they will also harm your kids for letting those poor fetus to (swim in wombs full of fats, lipids and farts) ALSO they will be bosom fed with huge gigantic bosoms that belong to the giant gorillas aka the fat women.

Down with fat women ( and yall should remember that being fat is being fat) There's nothing like average/medium fat woman!  A fat b-i-t-c-h is a fat b-i-t-c-h.

FAT PEOPLE DON SUFFER.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
mamalola19:

leave d kid alone,

i feel insulted. wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by zhukafa(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
mamalola, hahahaha. Can i know more about you?
Advocator, am not saying that i dont do the slim girls and ladies, what am saying is that i prefer doing the fat big girls and ladies to the thin slim ones. I know much on satisfying the fat ladies.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by mamalola19: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
zhukafa:

Advocator, am not saying that i dont do the slim girls and ladies, what am saying is that i prefer doing the fat big girls and ladies to the thin slim ones. I know much on satisfying the fat ladies.

I am all ears. what do you wanna know?
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
Strange thread Advocator.Just passing by to say Hi cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
talina:

Strange thread Advocator.Just passing by to say Hi cheesy
back at ya dear, when u leave nl only to come bk & find it dead u gotta post weird scenes to blast it. smiley

how are u urself? kiss
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
In only your whirlwind style! Im very good thanks.
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Advocator: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2012
Talina to answer ur other reply in the other thread, to me u are a cute yellow chick, a unique species. U shld be jolly for being called that.
Whether u are Guyana, Trinidad, Half spainish claft, u seem yellow to me. wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^ Ok, understood what yellow represents to you. Am jolly now grin Thanks
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2012
LMAO@you can't find the pussy under the lard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by Jenifa1: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2012
stupid thread

zhukafa:

well, check out your profile pic. you are a big man yourself wink
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! by babsjnr(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2012
They very lazy and messy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.