Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships (5558 Views)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / Can A Person Be 0% Responsible For 100% Of Their Failed Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2012
This is exactly what i have been saying about foreign women and especially american women going about on nigerian sites blaming nigerians for their failed relationships.I have been talking about this but my fellow nigerian brothers and sisters have been busy attacking me and saying how dare i talk against their esteemed foreign friends on this romance thread.Now this thread below me just proved what i have been saying all along
Now Zilja is a sligtly overweight middle aged black american female and she is blaming nigerians for her failed relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844719.0.html
she feels why her relationship is not moving well is because of nigerians and instead of her to work on herself and shed off the excess weight she wants to vent her frustration on nigerians.Nigerian men its such a big shame then when you move abroad theses are the rejects you get like Zilja.Such a shame and the continent of africa is weeping for you.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2012
Its much better for such women to voice out their anger and frustration than for them to bottle it all up inside them which would be more dangerious.Venting is good for the blood pressure grin and besides if she yikes about her frustration all day then there would be less likelihood of her picking up a gun and shooting ppl on the streets grin.Hell we have heard common cases of ppl who bottled up their frustrated feelings waking up one morning and take a gun and start shooting people.Take an instance about women who murder their boyfriends or husbands.They do this because they bottle up their feelings and anger.If such ladies who say they hate nigerians dont talk about it then they had sooner pick a gun and start shooting at the next nigerian they see on the street.Which had u prefer?
Having a calm american woman popping a shotgun at you or the one who vents at you? grin
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2012
Hahaha.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2012
typical swallu!

^^^where in the kingdom of heaven have you been?
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2012
Lool . I've been at the one after the beautiful blue skies^^.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2012
okay. . .did you say beautiful blue skies? you'll ve to take me with you sometime wink
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Ok whenever your ready,just lemme know.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2012
how about right away? grin
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2012
Don't ming the overweight pee brains
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2012
Ok, so how would you like to travel there, by plane,helicopter or by space shuttle?
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2012
No option of sea?
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
The Kingdom is above and not below.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
My Bad! I tot it was below! gosh! wat was i thinking!? Okay, no option of submarine? tongue
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
saur and goldieluks please stop derailing my thread with your love tete-a-tete undecided
thank you undecided
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by claremont(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
swallu:

Nigerian men its such a big shame then when you move abroad theses are the rejects you get like Zilja.[size=14pt]Such a shame and the continent of africa is weeping for you.[/size]
Let the continent of Africa weep, and weep itself into insignificance for the sake of the relationship choices of the Nigerian male. Those of us who for some reason date white ladies will still do so, while those who date black ladies will continue to do so.

I find it extremely hard to understand the reasoning behind your posts. 26,000 children die on a daily basis in Africa from disease, starvation, and wars, yet the continent of Africa hasn't wept for them; but for some reason, you believe it will weep for a Nigerian male who freely chooses to date a white lady. Wind your head in! angry
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
claremont:

Let the continent of Africa weep, and weep itself into insignificance for the sake of the relationship choices of the Nigerian male. Those of us who for some reason date white ladies will still do so, while those who date black ladies will continue to do so.

I find it extremely hard to understand the reasoning behind your posts. 26,000 children die on a daily basis in Africa from disease, starvation, and wars, yet the continent of Africa hasn't wept for them; but for some reason, you believe it will weep for a Nigerian male who freely chooses to date a white lady. Wind your head in! angry

those children starve because nigerian men have traditionally abandoned their roles as fathers.all that nigerian men do nowardays is dump their family back in nigeria throwing them in the cold and running after one 78 aged looking white racoon all because of greencard.nigerian men have sold their birthright for a mess of pottage.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mumu thread and the OP no even fine
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
sauer:

My Bad! I tot it was below! gosh! wat was i thinking!? Okay, no option of submarine? tongue

Ah! When did they start flying a submarine? shocked
swallu:

saur and goldieluks please stop derailing my thread with your love tete-a-tete undecided
thank you undecided

Sorry OP. tongue
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
lol
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2012
swallu:

This is exactly what i have been saying about foreign women and especially american women going about on nigerian sites blaming nigerians for their failed relationships.I have been talking about this but my fellow nigerian brothers and sisters have been busy attacking me and saying how dare i talk against their esteemed foreign friends on this romance thread.Now this thread below me just proved what i have been saying all along
Now Zilja is a sligtly overweight middle aged black american female and she is blaming nigerians for her failed relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844719.0.html
she feels why her relationship is not moving well is because of nigerians and instead of her to work on herself and shed off the excess weight she wants to vent her frustration on nigerians.Nigerian men its such a big shame then when you move abroad theses are the rejects you get like Zilja.Such a shame and the continent of africa is weeping for you.

First and foremost, WHO ARE YOU?

Show urself since you think I’m slightly overweight and middle aged.  You don’t know me like that.  You don’t know me at all.  Your opinions and comments of me are empty and have no bearing.  Where I come from I have the right of speech, this board and thread offers the same. You think because you use your strong nigerian women voice make you look better than me?

• Perhaps you are slightly overweight and under aged. 
• You are one of the women that the Nigerian man has left behind  with child and child will never see his/her father again because he started a family with  and American “reject” from abroad;  now you seen a little envious because the “rejects” have something you had and he’s making better for himself.
• I would be pi$$ed off too if my husband or baby daddy left for better life and didn’t return or send for us.
• You see, I’m not blaming Nigerian men; I’m merely asking questions so I can be a better understand the culture with them.

I’m a Beautiful Black American Women with a business and nothing you say will derail me from doing what I chose to do.

This is a free board and I will read, post and comment when I so choose to.
I think the thread should read: Angry Nigerian women mad at AA for , you fill in the blank. lol

@tom28
I have no frustration on the subject. I’ve had some experiences and wanted to express them on this board.
If I had a gun, I wouldn’t waste it on swallu.

@claremont
I’m sorry you had to waste your time bringing out the misfortunes of your country. The reason behind her post is that the truth hurts.   It’s not only Nigerian men who dump their children, American men and European men as well.  No one is weeping but SWALLU, give her tissue and she’ll be ok.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2012
:d :d
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by cynthiafred67(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Funny thread
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Zilja ask urself why did your nigerian boyfriend dump u?
and the answer is he dumped u because he has already gotten the green card.You are probably fat and very ugly and this is why your own men dont want to date you.I know many of you american women have weight problems but then you dont need to vent your anger on foreigners.Nobody forced that junk food into your mouth.Go lose weight and get a decent man and quit blaming foreign men for your failed relationship.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
^lol
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
[size=44pt]LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

What I have gathered in a few years I have been on Nairaland that:

American women
Canadian women
European women
Asian women
African women

Have created threads complaining about their misfortunes with Nigerian men.  Some of them wished death on Nigerian men.  grin grin

You should hear what this Sudanese man (in my area) is saying about threads like this.   grin grin grin  grin
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
swallu:
Zilja ask urself why did your
nigerian boyfriend dump u?
and the answer is he dumped u
because he has already gotten the
green card.You are probably fat
and very ugly and this is why
your own men dont want to date
you.I know many of you
american women have weight
problems but then you dont need
to vent your anger on
foreigners.Nobody forced that
junk food into your mouth.Go lose
weight and get a decent man and
quit blaming foreign men for your
failed relationship.

But as for me, i don't know why i love BBW.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

swallu:
Zilja ask urself why did your
nigerian boyfriend dump u?
and the answer is he dumped u
because he has already gotten the
green card.You are probably fat
and very ugly and this is why
your own men dont want to date
you.I know many of you
american women have weight
problems but then you dont need
to vent your anger on
foreigners.Nobody forced that
junk food into your mouth.Go lose
weight and get a decent man and
quit blaming foreign men for your
failed relationship.

But as for me, i don't know why i love BBW.
probably your type

Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
lol
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
swallu:

probably your type
*falls inside gutter* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
^take am easy na, u wan use gutter water drink garri ni?
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
Eeeeew. The picture is disgusting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by frescot: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
can any African man or young guy get married to a foreigner, or go on a date with her if yes please how and if no please why, thank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger / Some Real Life Superhumans With Extreme Capabilities From Around The World. / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.