Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships (5563 Views)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / Can A Person Be 0% Responsible For 100% Of Their Failed Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by frescot: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
right here big mamas any good stuff for me, ? really need one of u right there hmmmm
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by SAFO(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
Swallow u again
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
swallu:

Zilja ask urself why did your nigerian boyfriend dump u?
and the answer is he dumped u because he has already gotten the green card.You are probably fat and very ugly and this is why your own men dont want to date you.I know many of you american women have weight problems but then you dont need to vent your anger on foreigners.Nobody forced that junk food into your mouth.Go lose weight and get a decent man and quit blaming foreign men for your failed relationship.

Your lack of showing yourself tells me the pictures are you and you friend. Lol I se why nigerian man left. Show yourself. I dare you. Junk food or fufu. Find the other post of people talking about hot out of shape you nigerian women are.
I'm laughing at you and you friends.are too ((*_*))
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
Zilja:

Your lack of showing yourself tells me the pictures are you and you friend. Lol I se why nigerian man left. Show yourself. I dare you. Junk food or fufu. Find the other post of people talking about hot out of shape you nigerian women are.
I'm laughing at you and you friends.are too ((*_*))
i dont need to show myself to prove anything.your actions alone shows you are just a desperate angry old american woman who has been used and dumped by a young nigerian man for papers.maybe you american women ought to be greatful your govt made it in such a way that when foreign men get married to you they get the green card because if there was no green card or papers then no nigerian man or foreign men would want to have anything to do with you.american women are the ugliest species of women and the fattest as well.nigerian women are getting married and a point to note is that those nigerian men who date you women have nigerian wives back home with kids they can go to when they are through with you yankee women.you provide nothing for these nigerian but papers.a nigerian woman is much more better home bred with good wife qualities than the average american woman who is a skank and a slut.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
^easy on American women lol
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Etemma1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hey Swallu!!! take it easy aight? everybody's got faults. All the hating up in here won't change anything. If Zilja has had a failed relationship with a Nigerian man in the past don't mean that all Nigerian men are bad. All she needs to do is move one with her life and pray for someone better( Life aint a do or die affair). There really aint no need to come up here and make noise about it. Everybody goes through some sort of rejection at one point or the other in their lives.
As for you Zilja, we know it's a free thread and all that, and you can say whatever you want. But please don't go dissing on people just because one person or persons hurt you. It won't change nothing. You should also take the time to look inwards. Check yourself, who knows you may be the problem. seek advice from Professionals(I'm not a Professional oh!), it may just be what you need. Y'all chill ok?

Now back to what Nairaland is all about,
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
swallu:

i dont need to show myself to prove anything.your actions alone shows you are just a desperate angry old american woman who has been used and dumped by a young nigerian man for papers.maybe you american women ought to be greatful your govt made it in such a way that when foreign men get married to you they get the green card because if there was no green card or papers then no nigerian man or foreign men would want to have anything to do with you.american women are the ugliest species of women and the fattest as well.nigerian women are getting married and a point to note is that those nigerian men who date you women have nigerian wives back home with kids they can go to when they are through with you yankee women.you provide nothing for these nigerian but papers.a nigerian woman is much more better home bred with good wife qualities than the average american woman who is a skank and a slut.

you sound lonely and hurt. Go ahead and get it off you chest. One day you may be my friend. {{{hugs}}}

Etemma1:

Hey Swallu!!! take it easy aight? everybody's got faults. All the hating up in here won't change anything. If Zilja has had a failed relationship with a Nigerian man in the past don't mean that all Nigerian men are bad. All she needs to do is move one with her life and pray for someone better( Life aint a do or die affair). There really aint no need to come up here and make noise about it. Everybody goes through some sort of rejection at one point or the other in their lives.
As for you Zilja, we know it's a free thread and all that, and you can say whatever you want. But please don't go dissing on people just because one person or persons hurt you. It won't change nothing. You should also take the time to look inwards. Check yourself, who knows you may be the problem. seek advice from Professionals(I'm not a Professional oh!), it may just be what you need. Y'all chill ok?

Now back to what Nairaland is all about,

I'll chill but just for the record,  don't need to check myself, I know who I am, who's I am and there is no problem. I'm enjoying life as it is.

See ya around Nairaland.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Etemma1(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2012
@Zilja, now that's more like it. Finally there's peace. You sure have acted very maturedly as you should, even to the point of offering friendship to swallu. Now's that's a good person. you sure do know who you are.
You will find what you seek k? It's all good. Y'all have a lovely vals day.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^ sometimes you have to be the better (bigger) person. It's not worth it the fuss.

I LOVE ya'll with the LOVE of the Lord!
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Tosinville(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
zilja is a good woman, just relax another man will come around & make u happy.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by mpmp: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
Zilja:

^^^ sometimes you have to be the better (bigger) person. It's not worth it the fuss.

I LOVE ya'll with the LOVE of the Lord!

[size=14pt]Dear Zilja, on this auspicious celebration of valentines day, will you be my naijalentine?[/size]
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by no1madman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
I love chubby women,thunder thighs,and big hips. . .hmmmm!inviting!adorable!
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
mpmp:

[size=14pt]Dear Zilja, on this auspicious celebration of valentines day, will you be my naijalentine?[/size]

Of course I will. This day only. Tomorrow we go back to our sepearte lives. kiss
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
zilja mister Tosinville say he loves very fat women grin grin grin grin grin
dis one is ur chance to get another fresh naija bobo ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.grab it while the offer still stands grin
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Zilja(f): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2012
lefulefu:

zilja mister Tosinville say he loves very fat women grin grin grin grin grin
dis one is ur chance to get another fresh naija bobo ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.grab it while the offer still stands grin

Really??

Move on to another topic. This one for me is done. ooo cheesy

Think what you want and say what you wil.
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Etemma1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
Zilja:

Really??

This is interesting, grin grin grin. Guys common move on to something better, will ya?
Re: Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Zilja:

Really??

sorry ooooo grin
so u be skinny girl?
i thought u was a fat girl oooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairaland Virgins / Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / Another Randy Imo State University Lecturer Caught Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.