Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24983 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by emal22: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2012
The real GEJ has emerged. Brutally wicked, cunning and merciless.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by tug(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2012
To bebestella nd all) the last time i checkd, talks stil cheap. U can say wotever you wnt frm your lickd-ass mouth. The man is voicin out wot's buggin him nd you are there eatin beef nd dryfish idiot's. When u see him u can repeat the things u said about him. Kpekere,
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Totus: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
GEJ is not a president of Ijaw neither for Niger Delta alone, he is a president of Nigeria. such statements to further mislead GEJ who seem to have no idea of his own.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 77ken: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Asari n his Cohorts are Retards!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by beldcat(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
i don't think dis(nigeria) is really a country.its just a geographical area containig pple of diffrent tribes.

1 Like

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Totus: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
GEJ is not a president of Ijaw neither for Niger Delta alone; remove sentiment he is a president of Nigeria got mandate of all. Such statements are mire false confidence to GEJ who seem to have no idea of his own. They are misleading, not helpful to him to stand up the task in his hands….making his condition worsen just to remain a pdp errand boy wasting time. Niger delta should encourage him wisely rather than defending.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by stayreal: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2012
@ Nchara, I attended this university, Falola is well known in the African and AA Studies department.

This disclosure was made by Prof. Toyin Falola of the University of Texas, Austin, United States

He said: "If the Nigerian Civil War had taken place 20 years after the time it took place, it would have lasted more than three years because the Igbo in United States alone can finance the entire civil war."

And this is a yoruba man saying this. He knows what he talking about. These people on NL don't understand that Ndigibo is ready to take money out of their retirement savings to fight.I have stated the same thing in another thread. I even know some US Marines that are mercenaries. It would be nothing for us to hire many to train and lead some troops if these boys want war. I would rather us not fight and break away peacefully but if war happens we will bring it to their doorstep in a major way. God forbid though. A peaceful breakaway is always a better option.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Katsumoto: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2012
stayreal:

@ Nchara, I attended this university, Falola is well known in the African and AA Studies department.

This disclosure was made by Prof. Toyin Falola of the University of Texas, Austin, United States

He said: "If the Nigerian Civil War had taken place 20 years after the time it took place, it would have lasted more than three years because the Igbo in United States alone can finance the entire civil war."

And this is a yoruba man saying this. He knows what he talking about. These people on NL don't understand that Ndigibo is ready to take money out of their retirement savings to fight.I have stated the same thing in another thread. I even know some US Marines that are mercenaries. It would be nothing for us to hire many to train and lead some troops if these boys want war. I would rather us not fight and break away peacefully but if war happens we will bring it to their doorstep in a major way. God forbid though. A peaceful breakaway is always a better option.

You mean they are mercenaries part time? Like when they are on leave, they are hired guns for conflicts around the world shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow, one learns every day; so US marines can also be part time mercenaries??
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2012
Apart from that, if we want, and decide to task ourselves worldwide, I believe Igbo can raise $1billion MONTHLY for as long as it takes to make sure that we have enough to keep the enemy crying in his backyard. Our diaspora is that big.
Yes we can! cool
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^ ^^^^  ^^^^

So, only Igbos have Nigerian natives that were trained in the U.S Army? Oh, all the various Nigerian Billionaires and Millionaires of Hausa/Yoruba/other Origins will just fold their hands and watch Igbos send $1billion monthly in support of their war effort, abi?

Ol boy, let war break out first then You'll see all those looted Billions from the last 50years come into play. Sebi ure always on here talking about how other tribes (except the Igbos) have looted Nigeria dry? Na when yawa gas you'll realize how significant the amount of money that was cornered over the years by these politicians. . . . infact, na dat time you go realize how much connections these Old (mainly Northern Ex-Generals) have all over the world. You think its easy for a group of people to have a strangle hold on a people and the world just looks on as if nothing happened if they werent connected?

My friend, relax and be careful what you wish for so you wont be severely disappointed. Ive never seen you pray for peace or say anything positive, its always hate mongering and twisting of history with you. Just relax sha. Clearly, youve never seen war first hand if not you wont be here spewing all the trash you do on here daily.

P.S: By the way, you get Job sef? You get girlfriend? Because if you had those two things to keep you occupied you wont be on here 24/7 just spreading all kinds of unnecessary hatred.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2012
You're just jealous of their Jewish blood cheesy
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^

You, where've you been hiding?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2012
kingoflag:

^^^ ^^^^  ^^^^

So, only Igbos have Nigerian natives that were trained in the U.S Army? Oh, all the various Nigerian Billionaires and Millionaires of Hausa/Yoruba/other Origins will just fold their hands and watch Igbos send $1billion monthly in support of their war effort, abi?

Ol boy, let war break out first then You'll see all those looted Billions from the last 50years come into play. Sebi ure always on here talking about how other tribes (except the Igbos) have looted Nigeria dry? Na when yawa gas you'll realize the extent of money that was cornered over the years by these politicians. . . . infact, na dat time you go realize how much connections these Old (mainly Northern Ex-Generals) have all over the world.

My friend most of that money would be frozen by the host countries because they know it was looted from Nigeria coffers. They will share it among emerged nations FAIRLY (meaning more to the oil producing regions).

Our contribution would be from hard working Igbos worldwide.  cool

And yes, we will outlast stolen money any day.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 18, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend most of that money would be frozen by the host countries because they know it was looted from Nigeria coffers. They will share it among emerged nations FAIRLY (meaning more to the oil producing regions).

Our contribution would be from hard working Igbos worldwide.  cool

And yes, we will outlast stolen money any day.

The fact that you even had the courage to post this rubbish after typing it tells me youre either schizo or you have a mild drug problem.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2012
kingoflag:

The fact that you even had the courage to post this rubbish after typing it tells me youre either schizo or you have a mild drug problem.

Clearly, you are the one with the drug problem. lol
You think the international community is Nigeria where you operate with stolen money freely.
Let me tell you dude, anyday you hear that war has started in Nigeria, the FIRST thing that would be frozen are those stolen assets.
Brainless he-goat. cool
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2012
Onlytruth:

Clearly, you are the one with the drug problem. lol
You think the international community is Nigeria where you operate with stolen money freely.
Let me tell you dude, anyday you hear that war has started in Nigeria, the FIRST thing that would be frozen are those stolen assets.
Brainless he-goat.  cool

Oh, please tell me about about the International Community, O brave, Knowledgeable one! Ode! These Generals have [b]OPENLY [/b]challenged your Country to war, yet nothing has happened you dey here dey talk trash like a crazed Meth Addict. They'll freeze others' assets, but those of folks like Deziani and GEJ would be left untouched because everyone hates Non-Southerners, no be so?

Open, your eyes: Just as much as I want Nigeria splitting because I honestly believe some of us do not have any reason being together, I tell you now : It is impossible for Igbos to go it alone---- in your heart you know this too. Be careful what you wish for and cleanse the hate from your heart. Youre too bitter and negative; try positivity sometime.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2012
^^
Oh I just remembered that you are on my list of confirmed m-orons on Nairaland who I ignore.
So, here to you, YOU WIN!

Steps over a piece of shiit.  cool IGNORED.  cool cool cool
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^

Of course you'll ignore after sounding like a buffoon the last 10 posts. Your writing is so infantile, I can just imagine what you look like in real life. Youre so bitter and negative its unbelievable. Let anyone go through any of your posts and pick out just one Positive thing youve ever written. All you write about are things that'll create ethnic tension and cause division in the land while you hide away in the West like a true coward while instigating Nigerians to "Fight to the finish". You should be ashamed of yourself.

P.S: I noticed you ignored the questions I asked if you have a spouse or a Job. You dont need to answer. . . we already figured it out.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Beaf: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2012
Kingoflag, why not go display all this aggression at Ojota? Boyz are waiting there for una type of internet warriors. Sebi, you be king of Lagos?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

Kingoflag, why not go display all this aggression at Ojota? Boyz are waiting there for una type of internet warriors. Sebi, you be king of Lagos?

Maybe if I knew where that was. . . . .
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by SundayTayo: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Asari is a stupid man for saying dat thing ,it is only his blood dat will b shed for JONATHAN not ours nd very soon all of dem will b cut off thru. a revolutional election.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by kettykin: 4:58am On Aug 21, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh, please tell me about about the International Community, O brave, Knowledgeable one! Ode! These Generals have [b]OPENLY [/b]challenged your Country to war, yet nothing has happened you dey here dey talk trash like a crazed Meth Addict. They'll freeze others' assets, but those of folks like Deziani and GEJ would be left untouched because everyone hates Non-Southerners, no be so?

Open, your eyes: Just as much as I want Nigeria splitting because I honestly believe some of us do not have any reason being together, I tell you now : It is impossible for Igbos to go it alone---- in your heart you know this too. Be careful what you wish for and cleanse the hate from your heart. Youre too bitter and negative; try positivity sometime.

[q] These Generals have [b]OPENLY [/b]challenged your Country to war, yet nothing has happened[/q] Please when did the Generals challenge Nigerians to war , the Last time it was 1 of such Opportunistic Generals that gave up Bakassi without a gun shot, A General who goes about singing how he loves Nigeria and will die for Nigeria's Unity free gave up the Soverignity of Bakassi , a similar island in Asia that is not as strategic as Bakassi has South Korea, China Japan still struglling for control of the Island 100 years after the island was discovered.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by kettykin: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2012
kingoflag: ^^^ ^^^^  ^^^^

Ol boy, let war break out first then You'll see all those looted Billions from the last 50years come into play. Sebi ure always on here talking about how other tribes (except the Igbos) have looted Nigeria dry? Na when yawa gas you'll realize how significant the amount of money that was cornered over the years by these politicians. . . . infact, na dat time you go realize how much connections these Old (mainly Northern Ex-Generals) have all over the world. You think its easy for a group of people to have a strangle hold on a people and the world just looks on as if nothing happened if they werent connected?

My friend, relax and be careful what you wish for so you wont be severely disappointed. Ive never seen you pray for peace or say anything positive, its always hate mongering and twisting of history with you. Just relax sha. Clearly, youve never seen war first hand if not you wont be here spewing all the trash you do on here daily.

P.S: By the way, you get Job sef? You get girlfriend? Because if you had those two things to keep you occupied you wont be on here 24/7 just spreading all kinds of unnecessary hatred.

Ol boy, let war break out first then You'll see all those looted Billions from the last 50years come into play[/qoute]
if the Generals didnt deploy their billions and world wide connections to save Bakassi and stop militancy then it will be futile if the deploy it in a war scenario where everybody will be trying to keep his loot as a prelude to any eventuality.

[quote]P.S: By the way, you get Job sef? You get girlfriend? Because if you had those two things to keep you occupied you wont be on here 24/7 just spreading all kinds of unnecessary hatred
does having a job and gal friend now a ticket for not being a realist, is it only when the talk about Nigeria's future comes up that a job and a gal friend will be important when there thousands and thousands of thread discussing every topice ranging from automobile to sex it is now this topice that has to do with Nigeria's future that is a waste of thread.smh7

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.