Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24973 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by cheikh: 2:01am On Jan 16, 2012
Ttola
if people like him break niger-delta away from nigeria, they only stand to perish,

@^^ Why will they perish and how? sad. Why will you wage war or invade a people who have not declared war against you? Why are you afraid/concerned if they choose to break away from the rest of so called Nigeria? What is so special and interesting about Nigeria as it is now other than pain and misery ? .
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Ayatullah(m): 2:03am On Jan 16, 2012
Why will Asari-Dokubo not shed his corruption infected blood for Jonathan. The EFCC will soon puncture his pride. Can he account for his means of sustenance that fetch him his Abuja mansion?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by eherbal(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2012
Asari Dokubo,the loud mouth,the coward.He's never been known to carry out any of his threat.He'll betray his own mummy for a healthy price. He's a misguided bigot and of no relevance to present day happenings. He's now offering his thuggery services to his puppet kinsman. He's so misguided,that if he was a missile,he'd first destroy the silos housing him before he's launched @ the enemy. He has no credibility and likes making very loud noise to cover his deficiencies. Asari,I call your bluff. Empty barrels makes the loudest of noise. If eventually there's a price tag on your presidents head,you and whose army is going to put the hit squad down?You that you've grown so fat,you wheeze from talking,not to talk of running,fool.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by paragonpro: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2012
Occultist,

All the Dokuba rantings are just emotional outbursts with no semblance of reality.

First there is no unity among the NigerDelta tribes, every other tribe distrust each other, especially the Ijaws who are renown for land grabbing. So even having a common front among the nigerdelta is not possible.

Then this is more an Ijaw struggle because GEJ is ijaw, if the president had been from another Nigerdelta tribe, I am sure Dokubo and co would not be ready to die for him. Just like Oghara youth were ready to die for Ibori.

Then most important of all, even if all the nigerdelta and the Igbos align together, they can not face a Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani alliance. It would be a massacre worse than the 1966 genocide. They do not have enough trained soldiers, military hardware including planes and international support to fight them. Remember the hausas have the full support of Britain and the Yorubas has lots of influence in the us.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Katsumoto: 2:14am On Jan 16, 2012
Olodostein:

I see that Reason has  been relegated to the dumpster on NL. Let us all play politics now, my friends.

We Ndigbo can stand on our own two feet cool cool. Biafra and Niger Delta Republic can always be strong allies like America and Israel. And when we Finally decide that it is over. No one can stop us. This is the 21century and not 1966. The aboki's could have field day with you guys embarassed.

Don't let me start breaking down how fundamentally flawed and incompetent Nigeria and her military is shocked shocked. (It is a classified information) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is how people get their ass.es kicked. Will the flawed and incompetent Nigeria Army be fighting trained soldiers from the US, Isreal, the UK? In the context of this thread, won't they be fighting other Nigerians? I wasn't aware that the US or Isrealie Armies were giving military training to those in the SS/SE.

SMDH
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by babsjnr(m): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2012
Dat fake muslim
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2012
paragonpro:

Occultist,

All the Dokuba rantings are just emotional outbursts with no semblance of reality.

First there is no unity among the NigerDelta tribes, every other tribe distrust each other, especially the Ijaws who are renown for land grabbing. So even having a common front among the nigerdelta is not possible.

Then this is more an Ijaw struggle because GEJ is ijaw, if the president had been from another Nigerdelta tribe, I am sure Dokubo and co would not be ready to die for him. Just like Oghara youth were ready to die for Ibori.

Then most important of all, even if all the nigerdelta and the Igbos align together, they can not face a Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani alliance. It would be a massacre worse than the 1966 genocide. They do not have enough trained soldiers, military hardware including planes and international support to fight them. Remember (1) the hausas have the full support of Britain and )2) the Yorubas has lots of influence in the us.

1. Not anymore, with BH showing whom they truly are

2. Care to give examples?

So again you are waiting for Oyinbo to fight your war? I dey laff ohh
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by youngmonie: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Tribalism would do more damage to that country then OPC, BH or ND militants!!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto:

This is how people get their Bottom.es kicked. Will the flawed and incompetent Nigeria Army be fighting trained soldiers from the US, Isreal, the UK? In the context of this thread, won't they be fighting other Nigerians? I wasn't aware that the US or Isrealie Armies were giving military training to those in the SS/SE.

SMDH

Okay, let me hint you a little. In 1967-70, Nigerian army faced other Nigerian army trained personnel.
Another war will LIKELY involve Igbo soldiers trained in some of the best military in the world, who would come down to train others in the same high level military tactics/logistics.  wink

Even at that, after seeing Nigerian army first hand in action against Sierra Leonian rebels under "general" Mosquito, I learned a lot about how inefficient they really are.
Anyways, let's wait for that evil day.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by slimisaac: 2:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Am not surprise by Asari Dokunbo comments afterall he is benefiting from the govt. I think that man has collected fresh Ghana must Go fron BEJ. Chairman go sleep
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2012
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/article14//indexn3_html?pdate=191209&ptitle=Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7 billion Home Yearly&cpdate=191209

Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7 billion Home Yearly
From Simeon Nwakaudu, Makurdi

NIGERIANS in the Diaspora remit over $1.7 billion yearly to family members and friends at home, an avenue of finance that can be exploited by the Federal Government for national development.

This disclosure was made by Prof. Toyin Falola of the University of Texas, Austin, United States (U.S.), during a public lecture he delivered at the Benue State University, Makurdi on Thursday.

Speaking on the topic "Citizens at Home, Citizens Abroad and the Globalisation of Knowledge," Falola declared that Nigerians in the Diaspora make huge remittances that could be translated to the good of the nation annually.

Falola, who was invested with the Julius Nyerere Professorial Chair of Modern African History by the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Paul Akase Sorkaa, on the same day, disclosed that during the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, he suggested the introduction of a Diaspora Tax for Nigerians abroad, especially in the West, as their contribution to national development.

However, he stated that such a tax might be impracticable because of the challenges of corruption and the application of resources that may accrue there from.

He said: "If the Nigerian Civil War had taken place 20 years after the time it took place, it would have lasted more than three years because the Igbo in United States alone can finance the entire civil war."

Falola noted that several countries of the world have taken advantage of their large Diaspora communities to finance development back home, saying that Nigeria  should do the same.

He stated that the State of Israel came into being and was nurtured into the technological giant it is today through the financial contributions of its Diaspora community in the U.S.

Falola also cited the Philippines as a country where highly qualified nurses are trained and sent out to work in other countries and pay Diaspora taxes to their home country for its growth.

He regretted that in Africa, the situation is such that highly qualified professionals were trained only for them to migrate to other developed nations, due to harsh economic realities, where they contribute to strengthen the economies of their host countries.

The don stated that Africa lost 13 million of its citizens to the developed world through slavery, while the harsh economic realities of the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) drove another 15 million to Western countries in the 1980s.

Falola said: "I am proposing the practical and academic integration of Africa with its Diaspora citizens in many ways that ideas, goods and people can freely circulate for the upliftment of all so that we can move to the centre of world history."

In his remarks, Prof. Sorkaa said the university was moving towards collaborating with the Nigerian intelligentsia in the Diaspora to develop a stronger academic environment that would help the nation.

Nigeria Beware! Igbos Wealth In the U.S Can Single Handedly Finance Another War.
« on: December 19, 2009, 08:39 PM »

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/article14//indexn3_html?pdate=191209&ptitle=Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7 billion Home Yearly&cpdate=191209

Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7 billion Home Yearly
From Simeon Nwakaudu, Makurdi

NIGERIANS in the Diaspora remit over $1.7 billion yearly to family members and friends at home, an avenue of finance that can be exploited by the Federal Government for national development.

This disclosure was made by Prof. Toyin Falola of the University of Texas, Austin, United States (U.S.), during a public lecture he delivered at the Benue State University, Makurdi on Thursday.

Speaking on the topic "Citizens at Home, Citizens Abroad and the Globalisation of Knowledge," Falola declared that Nigerians in the Diaspora make huge remittances that could be translated to the good of the nation annually.

Falola, who was invested with the Julius Nyerere Professorial Chair of Modern African History by the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Paul Akase Sorkaa, on the same day, disclosed that during the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, he suggested the introduction of a Diaspora Tax for Nigerians abroad, especially in the West, as their contribution to national development.

However, he stated that such a tax might be impracticable because of the challenges of corruption and the application of resources that may accrue there from.

He said: "If the Nigerian Civil War had taken place 20 years after the time it took place, it would have lasted more than three years because the Igbo in United States alone can finance the entire civil war."

Falola noted that several countries of the world have taken advantage of their large Diaspora communities to finance development back home, saying that Nigeria  should do the same.

He stated that the State of Israel came into being and was nurtured into the technological giant it is today through the financial contributions of its Diaspora community in the U.S.

Falola also cited the Philippines as a country where highly qualified nurses are trained and sent out to work in other countries and pay Diaspora taxes to their home country for its growth.

He regretted that in Africa, the situation is such that highly qualified professionals were trained only for them to migrate to other developed nations, due to harsh economic realities, where they contribute to strengthen the economies of their host countries.

The don stated that Africa lost 13 million of its citizens to the developed world through slavery, while the harsh economic realities of the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) drove another 15 million to Western countries in the 1980s.

Falola said: "I am proposing the practical and academic integration of Africa with its Diaspora citizens in many ways that ideas, goods and people can freely circulate for the upliftment of all so that we can move to the centre of world history."

In his remarks, Prof. Sorkaa said the university was moving towards collaborating with the Nigerian intelligentsia in the Diaspora to develop a stronger academic environment that would help the nation.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehe! lmao.  cool

Eze, This people go make me Vex oooooooo cheesy shocked Just warn them ooo.

Cmon, US Coastguard gave Naija mili USED 1950's patrol ship in this 21century and una go come dey shout how Mighty they are. You will come across many NDA students( Your supposed WEST POINT of Naija) that can't differentiate between Kinetic Energy from Potential Energy grin. Seen many of them. I laugh in Swahili grin.

Anyways, I still have uttermost respect for the Nigerian military sha. They are still the very few institution with integrity. I stand to be proven right though smiley angry  and they are still dominated by middle belters(Northern Christians) cheesy.  Ishiaku , Danjuma, Isa are not core northern names. They will be wise this time not to make same mistake. Ask Yakubu Gowon.LOL

Yakubu meaning Jacob in Hausa Language.

So, when you hear some Hausa sounding names. Don't think they are all core northern names shocked.

Don't get it twisted. This is 21century and not 1966, my friends.

We all pray for PEACE sha.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by paragonpro: 2:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto,

Please perish that propaganda that Nigerian military is incompetent. Yes it is agreed that they are corrupt, but in terms of training, they have some of the best training in the world. In terms of infantry, apart from the British and maybe the Indians, I do not see other countries better than the nigerian army. please ask any army officer the amount of training they undergo in various countries.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Osoldier: 2:27am On Jan 16, 2012
This man is a fool, we Nigeria voted GEJ in that post, if he is not doing well we can remove him.

Note that the oil belong to all Nigeria, come to think of it, how many oil well in BY, you bastard.

foolish man, mad man your vote and the ppl of BY can not make GEJ presedent so watch you dirt mouth.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 2:29am On Jan 16, 2012
paragonpro:

Katsumoto,

Please perish that propaganda that Nigerian military is incompetent. Yes it is agreed that they are corrupt, but in terms of training, they have some of the best training in the world. In terms of infantry, apart from the British and maybe the Indians, I do not see other countries better than the nigerian army. please ask any army officer the amount of training they undergo in various countries.

The Nigerian army is no longer as lopsided as before. Every state is well represented in the rank and file (thanks to your brother Obj) to the extent that an Igbo man is now the COAS and another was the CDS until recently. Thus, it will be an equal fight to finish. Besides, oil money will be handy to get bombs and other arms. This is not 1966. Dont pray for war, it wil consume you.

BTW, are you going to join with the North again? Awo is no longer alive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto:

This is how people get their Bottom.es kicked. Will the flawed and incompetent Nigeria Army be fighting trained soldiers from the US, Isreal, the UK? In the context of this thread, won't they be fighting other Nigerians? I wasn't aware that the US or Isrealie Armies were giving military training to those in the SS/SE.

SMDH

Don't let me disgrace your logic with facts oooo. I still have some trust and respect for the Nigerian Army( so i rather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed).

I nova even start with Logistics, mobilization, strategic disadvantage and so on,
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by manny4life(m): 2:33am On Jan 16, 2012
Geez, all the time arguing, na wa o, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by cheikh: 2:34am On Jan 16, 2012
@Op

I am surprised that some Nigerians actually take someone like Mujaheed Asari Dokubo seriously grin grin grin. Perhaps, some of us have forgotten how he was easily picked up by Obj and locked away underground until Yar Adua reieased him surreptitiously under bail etc. He is all noise and lacking thoughtfulness/introspection sad. He is presently ensconced somewhere(Abuja) perhaps enjoying the largesse from his act of petty crime and terror. We do need such irritants in the Nigerian space to remind us all of our own foolishness in not wanting to address the core issues of our collective enforced union.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Katsumoto: 2:41am On Jan 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

Okay, let me hint you a little. In 1967-70, Nigerian army faced other Nigerian army trained personnel.
Another war will LIKELY involve Igbo soldiers trained in some of the best military in the world, who would come down to train others in the same high level military tactics/logistics.  wink

Even at that, after seeing Nigerian army first hand in action against Sierra Leonian rebels under "general" Mosquito, I learned a lot about how inefficient they really are.
Anyways, let's wait for that evil day.

Ok, so its only Igbo sons and daughters that have received training outside Nigeria?? I repeat, it is silly assumptions like these that cause unnecessary deaths and suffering.

Olodostein:

Don't let me disgrace your logic with facts oooo. I still have some trust and respect for the Nigerian Army( so i rather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed).

I nova even start with Logistics, mobilization, strategic disadvantage and so on,

Who is this one? When did you join NL? You want to disgrace my logic with facts?? You think this is your village square? Ok be my guest; start disgracing my logic.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by FKseun(m): 2:45am On Jan 16, 2012
All these ranting about militancy is all rubbish! When Abacha was in power where were you all? We know where the military might of this country is. It will not take a week to wipe all you noise makers off! Even if it means causing a collateral damage. A lot of you are just noise makers! Bloody cowards!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ExInferis(m): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2012
Olodostein:

Ishiaku , Danjuma, Isa are not core northern names. They will be wise this time not to make same mistake. Ask Yakubu Gowon.LOL

Yakubu meaning Jacob in Hausa Language.

So, when you hear some Hausa sounding names. Don't think they are all core northern names shocked.

Don't get it twisted. This is 21century and not 1966, my friends.

We all pray for PEACE sha.

you irredeemable great gormless goof. you're hopelessly wrong.

1. Danjuma is a core hausa name. it means "born on friday". juma is a corruption of the arabic word jumu'aat, meaning friday.

2. Isa is arabic for jesus. not hausa. (his name is not jesus, the jews do not have the letter J. the actual name is Yesua, or Yehoshua. it was hellenized and latinized to Iesus, and the present day more convenient Jesus. So the arabic Isa is closer to the real aramaic name). You can think of Isa Yuguda as Jesus Yuguda grin

3. Isiayu/ishaku is a corruption of ishaq, Arabic for Isaac. not hausa

4. Yakubu is a corruption of yaqub, ARABIC for Jacob, not hausa.

but though they all have arabic roots, they are core hausa names (whatever that means) and borrowed by the northern minorities.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by FKseun(m): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2012
Bloody baggers! When Jonathan was restricted to a section of Aso Rock with all the treatment meted to him in Aso Rock while Yar Adua was sick how many of you cowards came out to fight for him? It was this same Tunde Bakare that mobilized people to go and demonstrate in Abuja for power to be handed over to Goodluck. Where were you cowards? Even the loud mouthed Asari can talk now, we understand his problem, after being chained as a mentally sick man in Borokiri for some time, we understand.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by miky(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2012
god help nigeria if jonathan son of the niger delta is impeached or hurt, then hell will rain, afterall the oil is not ours but theirs,
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by paragonpro: 2:59am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto,

I am sorry to say but you Igbos rush into conflicts without adequate planning and preparation. That was why because of a mare disagreement with Gowon over who should rule Nigeria, Ojukwu rushed into war without enough arms and ammunition, enough trained soldiers, without an airforce and most importantly without food. All a wise general would do is just prolong the war until supplies dry out.

Now if the Igbos want to fight again, how many men do you have? Even within the Nigerian army, what is the number of your tank and file? If you say you will start training soldiers, how long will it take? Will you train a soldier for a few months and exect him to go and defeat soldiers that had been trained for up to 5 years?

You do not fight wars on the spur of the moment, a lot of preparation is necessary.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by okadaman2: 3:02am On Jan 16, 2012
When Niger Delta Militants ran into wahala and stalemate with the Federal Government few years ago, they had only one mediator to trust. As a matter of fact, they insisted on having him:

A Yoruba man called Wole Soyinka. That intervention probably led to the amnesty program.

Today, Dokubo has declared to those who voted this incompetent oaf how foolish they were. A man with no vision beyond his pocket will clutch at every straw to hang on to his Loot.

Nigerians were warned in April.

As for me, I simply cannot wait for Dokubo to carry out his empty threat. Time to restructure on the ashes of a failed Experiment.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 3:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto:

Ok, so its only Igbo sons and daughters that have received training outside Nigeria?? I repeat, it is silly assumptions [/b]like these that cause unnecessary deaths and suffering.

Who is this one? When did you join NL? You want to disgrace my logic with facts?? You think this is your village square? Ok be my guest; start disgracing my logic.

My friend don't try to argue over EVERYTHING on Nairaland!  undecided

Some of us have things we are [b]particularly interested in
, and I can say without fear that the military IS NOT ONE OF YOUR AREAS OF INTEREST.
Don't let me or Olodostein disgrace you thoroughly on this one.

I am also HIGHLY restrained in saying some things here, and will remain restrained from saying those things here, because we are still Nigerians; but my friend if we ever pick up arms again against Nigeria, I can DOUBLY assure you that your type will be shocked out of your wits.  cool

Let it go son!  wink
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2012
I don't knw y all this people feel so jealous and full of uncalled grudges when a niger deltan speaks up for support of his brother. Look Gej is angry at the rate his oil money is looted and if i may ask who are the cabal enjoying 4rm it? Isn't it d core north and the SW, to hell with all these fools with your anuses as your mouth!  Leave him alone 2 be if he enjoy the money its his not urs. U shud be b at his mercy 2 enjoy his wealth. Who can tell the fate that would av befell nigeria if the hausa or yoruba man had oil? Ungrateful people bleep off!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Katsumoto: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2012
paragonpro:

Katsumoto,

I am sorry to say but you Igbos rush into conflicts without adequate planning and preparation. That was why because of a mare disagreement with Gowon over who should rule Nigeria, Ojukwu rushed into war without enough arms and ammunition, enough trained soldiers, without an airforce and most importantly without food. All a wise general would do is just prolong the war until supplies dry out.

Now if the Igbos want to fight again, how many men do you have? Even within the Nigerian army, what is the number of your tank and file? If you say you will start training soldiers, how long will it take? Will you train a soldier for a few months and exect him to go and defeat soldiers that had been trained for up to 5 years?

You do not fight wars on the spur of the moment, a lot of preparation is necessary.

grin grin grin grin

Your post is directed at the wrong person.

Onlytruth:

My friend don't try to argue over EVERYTHING on Nairaland!  undecided

Some of us have things we are particularly interested in, and I can say without fear that the military IS NOT ONE OF YOUR AREAS OF INTEREST.
Don't let me or Olodostein disgrace you thoroughly on this one.

I am also HIGHLY restrained in saying some things here, and will remain restrained from saying those things here, because we are still Nigerians; but my friend if we ever pick up arms again against Nigeria, I can DOUBLY assure you that your type will be shocked out of your wits.  cool

Let it go son!  wink

Dude,

How will you or Olodo disgrace me? I am waiting. Olodo could be forgiven for his ignorance but I didn't expect that from you. grin You are welcome to try anyway.

You have to be careful with your pronouncements on this forum. Many conflicts through history have been fought based on egos alone. It is a known fact that many actors in the theatres of war have prosecuted military campaigns with vigour as a result of baiting from the other side. Such vigour usually leads to civilian populations being targeted. When the war is over, you may prosecute such men but such prosecutions will not bring back millions of dead people.

War is nasty business; I repeat what I said earlier, 'it is usually those who talk about military might that usually ask the UN to intercede later on'.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by NorthSharp(m): 3:20am On Jan 16, 2012
Reindeer "Many of then forget it is this same Tunde Bakare and
the SNG who marched
to rescue GEJ from under Turai's skirt"[color=#006600][/color]  

The part in red is SATANICALLY funny! grin grin
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 3:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Katsumoto:

War is nasty business; I repeat what I said earlier, 'it is usually those who talk about military might that usually ask the UN to intercede later on'.

And I'll repeat what I said earlier "LET IT GO SON".  wink
This ain't ya thing!  cheesy
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Katsumoto: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

And I'll repeat what I said earlier "LET IT GO SON".  wink
This ain't ya thing!  cheesy

Ok sir, you are the 5 star general and I am the lance corporal. lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by luciano53: 3:34am On Jan 16, 2012
, may i know why the SE and SS have never backed the SW wholly and actively for a discussion of sovereign nationalities and its only times like this we hear about drums of war?, those of us who experienced the civil war as children in naija will never take the matter lightly, if the SE WANTS TO BREAK AWAY AND THE SS WANTS TO CONTROL ITS RESOURCES LETS START THE DISCUSSIONS NOW!!!!!,

BUT THEY SHOULD TELL THEIR REPS IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY CONSISTENTLY TO GO AFTER THOSE AIMS AND JOIN THE SW IN STARTING THEIR DISCUSSION, beating war drums when people rise against fake subsidy is just like hitting the real issues below the belt,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.