Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24980 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by BlackBaron: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

Ijaws now know their enemy outside: the core North
They now also know their enemy closer home: Yoruba.

Is this your ploy to look good in the book of your ijaw masters

Do tell, how the yorubas are enemies
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by DrIgbo: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

Ijaws now know their enemy outside: the core North
They now also know their enemy closer home: Yoruba.

I am happy that you guys are realising that the Igbos meant well for you in 1966. It is a pity that you lost people like Saro Wiwa and co but the earlier you guys wake up the better for us all. The correct spelling of South South and South East regions is B I A F R A. May the soul of Ikemba Ojukwu rest in peace, Amen,
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by NegroNtns(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Keep deceiving yourself. Yoruba is not your enemy, just dont attack us. If you do, we'll attack back.

he doesnt need a reminder on that.  OPC already told them the one time they tried lagos.  fashola told them also to make sure there is never a repeat.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by DRANOEL(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
some one should pls remind jona and his new found pet "asari" that nobody has monopoly over violence! its just that some are slow to react but monstrous when its on.
the fact that militants once held the country to ransom doesn't mean they can always have what they want.
DON'T WAKE A SLEEPING DOG!!!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nwanna, kedu nke na eme?

Dr Igbo:

I am happy that you guys are realising that the Igbos meant well for you in 1966. It is a pity that you lost people like Saro Wiwa and co but the earlier you guys wake up the better for us all. The correct spelling of South South and South East regions is B I A F R A. May the soul of Ikemba Ojukwu rest in peace, Amen,
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
Dr Igbo:

Nchara is Igbo not Ijaw

htza is also Igbo

the Ijaws on NL are Ibime, Ijaw-girl, killayut etc
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by NegroNtns(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
when bokoharam kill igbo, where is ss or asari to defend una with their blood?  se/ss coalition will be a good one to watch from the distance.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by oduasolja: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
Dr Igbo:

lol

so thats why u put them in your concentration camp.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
[size=15pt]I wonder why people are taking Nchara and other Igbo tribalist serious  undecided[/size]
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Rgp92: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

he doesnt need a reminder on that.  OPC already told them the one time they tried lagos.  fashola told them also to make sure there is never a repeat.  

Just needed to remember him.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Gbawe: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
edo.girl:

says so much about nigeria that, what's essentially a bunch of thugs can challenge the country in this way.

Indeed it does. The whole thing reminds me of how Aondoakaa et al were strutting around acting like there was no tomorrow. There is always a new set of feudalistic 'Voltrons' in town with every President. That , in itself, shows the calibre of the Presidents we have gained since our current democratic experiment began in 1999 . We have not had one single President who thought it sacrosanct, before anything else, to gain the trust of Nigerians and get them on board. Nigerians are only usefuls for qeueing in the hot sun to cast votes. After the victory, sharing the spoils of war is the paramount obsession.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
OPC and Yoruba in general used intimidation to get Obasanjo to power (although Obj refused to play out the Yoruba agenda)
Hausa/Fulani and the North have done this over and over and even now with BH
The Ijaws are doing it now (if this news is anything to go by)
The Igbos will do it too, given the opportunity.

Intimidation using ethnic strategies are rife and acceptable in Nigeria.

What are you guys fretting over? What is good for Yoruba and the North is good for fish people too, no?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Ttola(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Asari dokubo is not renowned as a great thinker, he only got popular by carrying guns and bunkering.

he just cleared all doubts about how intelligent he is.

if people like him break niger-delta away from nigeria, they only stand to perish,

my only fear at the moment is if actually this is the way brother Jona too reasons,

very shallow, im disappointed a man of is age is incapable of logical reasoning
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
koruji:

A je gbodo n'we ni kun ra.

Iya re ati baba re.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Pain(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
Rent seeking apologetic sycophant! There is nothing you can do okay? You are just a toothless puppy dog.
Just because the Nigerian Army treated you with kid gloves you think you are a warrior? You are as exposed as a baby's ass. You can be taken out anytime anyday. Fool!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
jonathan will take us 40 years back into the era of tribal ethnic war.
Thank God we are startn 2 see who he really is.
So nigerians r now his enemies.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
BlackBaron:

1. Is this your ploy to look good in the book of your ijaw masters

2. Do tell, how the yorubas are enemies

1. I do not need Ijaws or even Igbos to look good. I am doing very good myself on my own.

2. Because they want him dead. They want him removed from office and we know how tribalism plays in Nigeria

June 12, Abiola, and Obasanjo come to mind readily. Nigerians from every zone voted for MKO, but Yoruba hijacked the victory and used intimidation to get Obasanjo to power. Jonathan has a precedence.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sheyguy: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

OPC and Yoruba in general used intimidation to get Obasanjo to power (although Obj refused to play out the Yoruba agenda)
Hausa/Fulani and the North have done this over and over and even now with BH
The Ijaws are doing it now (if this news is anything to go by)
The Igbos will do it too, given the opportunity.

Intimidation using ethnic strategies are rife and acceptable in Nigeria.

What are you guys fretting over? What is good for Yoruba and the North is good for fish people too, no?
How did yorubas impose OBJ as a presidential candidate in 1999?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sbeezy8: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

1. I do not need Ijaws or even Igbos to look good. I am doing very good myself on my own.

2. Because they want him dead. They want him removed from office and we know how tribalism plays in Nigeria

June 12, Abiola, and Obasanjo come to mind readily. Nigerians from every zone voted for MKO, but Yoruba hijacked the victory and used intimidation to get Obasanjo to power. Jonathan has a precedence.

Who wants GEJ dead? yorubas want the feul subsidy removal reversed like EVERYONE in the country including the Niger deltans who protested in Benin city warri and sapele.

Do Nigerians want him removed cause BH are killing igbos senselessly ?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by nduchucks: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
Why has Alhaji Asari-dokubo not been arrested and locked up like the common criminal that he is?  What a weak President we have!! What is JTF doing about this insult?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ektbear: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
Why on earth are you all quoting and replying Nchara?

Focus on what is important, don't get distracted.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Remii(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
sbeezy8:

Who wants GEJ dead? yorubas want the feul subsidy removal reversed like EVERYONE in the country including the Niger deltans who protested in Benin city warri and sapele.

Don't mind them, what about the house of reps members from both Iboland and Niger Delta that supported the bill to reverse the hike?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 989900: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
when bokoharam kill igbo, where is ss or asari to defend una with their blood?  se/ss coalition will be a good one to watch from the distance.  

Definitely no doubt. smiley

The way I see it, Dokubo just sees this as a good way to tout and make some money from Jona.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
Duh!!! Both Falae and Obj were Yoruba contesting for the presidency of Nigeria, a country with 6 zones and 250 ethnic groups. That had not happened before. Only a fool will think that was a coincidence. It was designed to appease the SW after giving the then govt so much headache via intimidation. Then in 2003, despite Obasanjo's failure in his first term, Yoruba supported him, abandoning their own party AD.

Now Ijaws are giving problem so as to keep their brother in power (like the Yorubas did and like the core North has always done) and people (SW) are complaining? Give me a break.

sheyguy:

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by asorocker: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nigerian federation after the subsidy war will be upgraded to nigeria 4.0
nigeria 1.0  after the civil war                   igbos vs Nigeria
nigeria 2.0  after the slaughter coups of 1976  middle belt vs Hausa/fulani
nigeria 3.0  after june 12                         yorubas vs Hausa    
nigeria 4.0 after subsidy war                  SE/SS VS SW/NW/NE

the forces are still alligning , lets see where Middle belters will allign  and  how the events of 2015 will play out. I dont think there will be much slaughter because UN already has troups  waiting , my candid advice is , stop being superstitous and separate now , a stich in time saves nine.
the Mother of all protests might lead to the mother of all wars
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
sheyguy:

Dont mind the iddiot.Why can't he go and ask IBB and Atiku why they preferred Obj to Ekwueme ? The fool though Aboki go handover to yamiri. Everybody knows that the ibos are bitter anytime the presidency doesnt get to them,so let them continue the hating.Bloody he-goats.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
That does it anymore comment from asorock and Nchara would make this thread very ugly angry

Bleep off and let intelligent people talk

Just One more Bu//shit and see what I would make Nairaland to be within 7 days angry

You think you are the only tribalist on NL abi. Oh how I miss BK, namfav and Fstranger
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
sbeezy8:

Who wants GEJ dead? [/b]yorubas want the feul subsidy removal reversed like EVERYONE in the country including the Niger deltans who protested in Benin city warri and sapele.

One example: Bakare
Other examples: just browse NL and see what your people wish him.

Now Ijaws are better informed courtesy of [b]us
. Let's see who blinks first wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sbeezy8: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
asorocker:

the forces are still alligning , lets see where Middle belters will allign  and  how the events of 2015 will play out. I dont think there will be much slaughter because UN already has troups  waiting , my candid advice is , stop being superstitous and separate now , a stich in time saves nine.

doesnt make any sense

is Benin city warri and sapele no longer SS and middle belters protested in Benue, Jos, Abuja and Ilorin, Lokoja
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
asorocker:

Nyamaria boy, Middle belt protested from markudi, to lokoja to niger, to kwara, to plateau etc

So stop this ur propangada
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
SW is finished. Ijaws don't like tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Soon no more free oil money to run things in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sbeezy8: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

One example: Bakare
Other examples: just browse NL and see what your people wish him.

Now Ijaws are better informed courtesy of us. Let's see who blinks first wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

LOL wtf are you talking bout must suck to live your life. Nairaland ALL day other website posting BS propaganda.

Nchara:

SW is finished. No one likes them in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.