Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? (5086 Views)

Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Marriage With Young Aisha / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^Each time I see your response to the lies against our Lord, His Deen, His Messenger [as] I say Alhamdullah that I am a muslim because it is a disaster to be in a different religion than what you are on.

I do pray for you my dear brother and since it is my choice and no one has control over my tongue except Allah Alone, I asked that He accepts my prayers for you and yours, the Ummah of Muhammad [as] as a whole, forgiving us by it, covering us with His Mercy by it, making our affairs easy on us in this life, counting us among the martyrs regardless of when and how old we are when death comes for our souls, returning them to the Owner of the Soul. That Allah let our stay in the grave easier including lightening its trial and on the Day of Judgment to assemble us as from the Assahbi Yemini who are described as Thulathun akhirin of Surah Waqiah. Keep fighting them. You are true lion of your time. A fighter for right. So are all the Muslims on this board.

Now to the mudslingers, we created 2 threads already giving you the chance to educate us about your religion. Not a singe one of you have seized the opportunity to inform us of what is it that we need to know so that we can reject Islam and become like you. Today, i spoke to a friend in Nigeria who has just became muslim, less than 3 weeks ago. From her lips, what she knows is that her heart is more at peace now than it was before she accepted Islam. It is right there in Lagos and she is a core Igbo woman of nobility.

While Plappville is flapping her gums, Frosbel is freely lying and davidylan is in the denial mode, Islam is turning/make the bend into Igboland and it will establish success among them, whether you like it or not, unless you are not under the heavens, on top of the earth of Allah, and breathing and sustaining your existence from what Allah provides.

My last thread is coming up. If Lagosshia is up to it, he can open the thread and may Allah reward him for whatever decision he makes. I want the Thread to be titled; Oh Christians, invite us accept your religion if it is absolutely from God.

brother,i ask for your apology for replying late.you know i'm constantly replying the shayateen of al-ins.

i say ameen to every word you typed.may Allah reward you abundantly.

as for the thread you wanted me to open,you saw i opened the thread asking them to make me become christian if they could just answer me on two thing.but after 7 pages,they could not!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847520.0.html

Bi Amanillah!

1 Like

Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Judek2(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2012
LagosShia:

brother,i ask for your apology for replying late.you know i'm constantly replying the shayateen of al-ins.

i say ameen to every word you typed.may Allah reward you abundantly.

as for the thread you wanted me to open,you saw i opened the thread asking them to make me become christian if they could just answer me on two thing.but after 7 pages,they could not!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847520.0.html

Bi Amanillah!

You are deeply deluded. Why does you Mohammadians think shallowly.

You cant stop making me laugh grin grin .Since you may be abusing missionaries and lying against the Bible,you now keep ranting for online conversion? Go get a life undecided
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2012
Judek2:

You cant stop making me laugh grin grin .Since you may be abusing missionaries and lying against the Bible,you now keep ranting for online conversion? Go get a life undecided

you are an unrepetant liar who is so blind and arrogant to accuse me of lying against the bible of all books,when the internal evidence in the bible is so overwhelming to make even a fool realize that the book is not consistency and truthful.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2012
@topic

to make sweet love to a child. undecided
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Sweetnecta: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^^^ We have asked christians many times to tell us when Aisha [ra] was born relative to her father's acceptance of Islam. No one has told me anything, yet.

Islam of Muhammad [as] and her father's entry of it are two major events in Makka during her time. If I factor other benchmarks, i will say her engagement to be married the very first time that was later cancelled, and her father's intended migration to Ethiopia. Can anyone tell us which came before she was born and how do you know it?

if no christian can tell us, including you mr. juju who i believe is not a christian but a [herb worshiper?] somewhat interested in the dialogue, i can tell you that none of the listed events took place before her birth. hadith are like the biblical verse; when you put the thinking cap on and do thorough analysis of it, you may find it to be a fabrication.

a woman who participated in drawing up her own marriage contract [contract is an agreement where two parties make demands that protect the parties against undue advantage by the other party] should be aware of what she was going into. a 15 year old, maybe, but not a 6 year old unless the 6 years old person is a phenom.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Judek2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
LagosShia:

you are an unrepetant liar who is so blind and arrogant to accuse me of lying against the bible of all books,when the internal evidence in the bible is so overwhelming to make even a fool realize that the book is not consistency and truthful.

matthew 7:5
first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Do you know the meaning of boko Haram? Guess you do. It means Western Education is prohibited.
Why? Because western education, science and co. exposes the fallacies in the Koran. It makes the koran sound so foolish and emberrasing to an educated man. Maybe they want to continue with the uncivilised 7th century age when Mohammad was so illiterate that he spews nonsence and filled the koran.

@Sweetnecta, that is your cover story? Enough sahd. Do you know that many educated scholers has tried so much to cover that s.hit,but what is written,is written. This is 21st century and not an ancient age.
It sounds so embarrasing isnt it? Well its not only to you,but to other so called Islamic scholers. Its even so embarrasing to read that Mary gave birth beside a PALM TREE,without knowing that palm trees does not grow in the Middle East,even if, not in existence during the time of Jesus. Lagoshia full of hallucinations said its actually a PALM DATE or DATE PALM or whatever. Isnt that so embarassing?
Trying to cover some nonsence only makes it appear more and more silly and embarrasing. So quit the ranting.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Judek2:

matthew 7:5
first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Do you know the meaning of boko Haram? Guess you do. It means Western Education is prohibited.
Why? Because western education, science and co. exposes the fallacies in the Koran. It makes the koran sound so foolish and emberrasing to an educated man. Maybe they want to continue with the uncivilised 7th century age when Mohammad was so illiterate that he spews nonsence and filled the koran.
firstly i dont care what boko haram means.

secondly,when they were explaining in a report why they oppose western education they cited "evolution" and immorality.

@Sweetnecta, that is your cover story? Enough sahd. Do you know that many educated scholers has tried so much to cover that s.hit,but what is written,is written. This is 21st century and not an ancient age.
It sounds so embarrasing isnt it? Well its not only to you,but to other so called Islamic scholers. Its even so embarrasing to read that Mary gave birth beside a PALM TREE,without knowing that palm trees does not grow in the Middle East,even if, not in existence during the time of Jesus. Lagoshia full of hallucinations said its actually a PALM DATE or DATE PALM or whatever. Isnt that so embarassing?
Trying to cover some nonsence only makes it appear more and more silly and embarrasing. So quit the ranting.

you have lied again here.you raised the issue of "palm tree" before and i was the one who corrected you that palm trees dont grow in the middle east.i also told you that the Quran states she delivered under a date palm and not palm tree.

is repeating lies your missionary tactic on nairaland.me i nor dey forget O!!!
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Muhammad married a 6 year old , period.

In my view this is a most unfortunate and pathetic incident.

And yet , we want to compare this so called prophet to even the least of the biblical prophets, I say abomination.

The Shia Kaffurs are even worse, they practise prostitution in the name of chastity , how much madder can it get, what a religion grin grin grin
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^^

may Allah (swt) guide you and open your eyes to your evil manners.or may we see your rudeness and foolishness lead you to your destruction sooner than later.ameen.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2012
My life is hid in Christ.

There is nothing you or your ALLAH can do to me, My God is king.

This is God's promise to me :

"no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD." - Isaiah 54:17

"They will fight you, but they will fail. For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!" - Jeremiah 1:9

God will open your eyes, that you may understand the truth, AMEN !!!
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^^^

no amount of human blood wasted can save you from the punishment for your evil actions and sin even if you hide yourself in the greatest pit there is on earth or in the sky:

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin".(Deu 24:16)

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him". (Ezekiel, 18.20).

"But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin".(2Ch 25:4)
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^

no amount of human blood wasted can save from the punishment for your your evil actions and sin even if you hide yourself in the greatest pit there is on earth or in the sky:

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin".(Deu 24:16)

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him". (Ezekiel, 18.20).

"But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin".(2Ch 25:4)

Mate , you have lost the plot , aint got anything on me, your ALLAH is powerless in JESUS name , I recognise him not grin

Talking about blood, that's something your radical kind should be getting used to by now, innocent blood on the hands of your fanatical brothers.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 1:30am On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Mate , you have lost the plot , aint got anything on me, your ALLAH is powerless in JESUS name , I recognise him not grin

Talking about blood, that's something your radical kind should be getting used to by now, innocent blood on the hands of your fanatical brothers.

this is what you need to see:

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of Allah who hath sent me.

the above is how it is written in arabic bibles.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Judek2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
LagosShia:

secondly,when they were explaining in a report why they oppose western education they cited "evolution" and immorality.

They are confused just as you are. The same Mohammadians.

1) Their name is no western education
2) the are revanging the death of their leader.
3) they want to Islamatise Nigeria.
4) they want Sharia law in all the northern states
5) they want Jonathan to repent and convert to Islam.
6) They want Igbos to leave North.

Jesus said, "By their fruits you shall know the false prophets"

you have lied again here.you raised the issue of "palm tree" before and i was the one who corrected you that palm trees dont grow in the middle east.i also told you that the Quran states she delivered under a date palm and not palm tree.

Sahih International:
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."

Pickthall:
And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of
naught, forgotten!

Yusuf Ali:
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had
died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

Shakir:
And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!

Muhammad Sarwar:
When she started to experience (the pain of) of childbirth labor, by the trunk of a palm tree in sadness she said, "Would that I had died long before and passed into oblivion."

Arberry: And the birthpangs surprised her by the trunk of the palm-tree. She said, 'Would I had died ere this, and become a thing forgotten!'

Now, let me insert @Lagoshias quote.

Lagoshia
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by LagosShia: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
Judek2:

They are confused just as you are. The same Mohammadians.

1) Their name is no western education
2) the are revanging the death of their leader.
3) they want to Islamatise Nigeria.
4) they want Sharia law in all the northern states
5) they want Jonathan to repent and convert to Islam.
6) They want Igbos to leave North.

Jesus said, "By their fruits you shall know the false prophets"
why are you diverting? my reply was to your allegation that boko haram opposes western education because science exposes the so called "fallacies" of the Quran.i pointed out that is not true as they oppose western education because of teachings they see as immoral and god-less.whether they want to do this or that is not my business.i dont sympathize with boko haram at all.

Sahih International:
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."

Pickthall:
And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of
naught, forgotten!

Yusuf Ali:
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had
died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

Shakir:
And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!

Muhammad Sarwar:
When she started to experience (the pain of) of childbirth labor, by the trunk of a palm tree in sadness she said, "Would that I had died long before and passed into oblivion."

Arberry: And the birthpangs surprised her by the trunk of the palm-tree. She said, 'Would I had died ere this, and become a thing forgotten!'

Now, let me insert @Lagoshias quote.

Lagoshia
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

a "palm tree" can both refer to a date-palm tree which produced dates or one that produces coconut.if Quran translators did not specify that it i date-palm does not mean they are wrong.the appearance of the trees are alike and of the same family.

this is from dictionary.com:

palm tree 

noun 
any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves [syn: 

Bible Dictionary

Palm tree definition
(Heb. tamar), the date-palm characteristic of Palestine. It is described as "flourishing" (Ps. 92:12), tall (Cant. 7:7), "upright" (Jer. 10:5). Its branches are a symbol of victory (Rev. 7:9). "Rising with slender stem 40 or 50, at times even 80, feet aloft, its only branches, the feathery, snow-like, pale-green fronds from 6 to 12 feet long, bending from its top, the palm attracts the eye wherever it is seen." The whole land of Palestine was called by the Greeks and Romans Phoenicia, i.e., "the land of palms." Tadmor in the desert was called by the Greeks and Romans Palmyra, i.e., "the city of palms." The finest specimens of this tree grew at Jericho (Deut. 34:3) and Engedi and along the banks of the Jordan. Branches of the palm tree were carried at the feast of Tabernacles (Lev. 23:40). At our Lord's triumphal entrance into Jerusalem the crowds took palm branches, and went forth to meet him, crying, "Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Matt. 21:8; John 12:13).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/palm+tree

reading verse 25 of Surah 19 of the Holy Quran will clearly show what kind of palm tree is talked about:

"And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates".
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by ShiaLagos: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Rafidi: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
further proof Aisha was not a child when the hold Prophet (s) married her:

Aisha's First Mrriage to Jubair Ibn Mot'em,before the Prophet (s) married her,contrary to what many Muslims think that the Prophet (s) was the first to marry her

al-Tabaqat al-Kabir of Ibn Sa'ad Volume 10,Page 59:

"the holy Prophet (s) made a proposal of marriage to Abu Bakr (Aisha's father), to marry Aisha.Abu Bakr said: I have given her (Aisha) to Jubair Ibn Mot'em;so let me talk to them.so he took her from them and he divorced her. after that,the Prophet (s) married Aisha".
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Onyocha: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Rafidi :
further proof Aisha was not a child when the hold Prophet (s) married her:

Aisha's First Mrriage to Jubair Ibn Mot'em,before the Prophet (s) married her,contrary to what many Muslims think that the Prophet (s) was the first to marry her

al-Tabaqat al-Kabir of Ibn Sa'ad Volume 10,Page 59:

"the holy Prophet (s) made a proposal of marriage to Abu Bakr (Aisha's father), to marry Aisha.Abu Bakr said: I have given her (Aisha) to Jubair Ibn Mot'em;so let me talk to them.so he took her from them and he divorced her. after that,the Prophet (s) married Aisha".

so that implies Aisha may not have even being a virgin when Prophet Mohammed married her. undecided
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Nigermaurice(m): 5:16am On Dec 05, 2012
not the bible though, which alone must be considered according to our faith. Most Christians don't regard apocrypha, which until recently was completely disregarded and much of which was written after the bible's completion. Peace
LagosShia: TURNING THE TABLES ON THE IGNORANT CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES:

HOW OLD WAS MARY WHEN SHE CONCEIVED MIRACULOUSLY?

Mary was 12 or 13 years old! so says the Catholic Encyclopaedia and the Oxford Dictionary Bible.

source: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm

furthermore,Mary (at a tender age) was engaged to Joseph who was at that time 90 years old!!!!

Regarding the Marriage of Mary to Joseph, Catholic Encyclopaedia(http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm), says:

"When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse [b]Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place."

Note: That article on Catholic Encyclopaedia obtains its information from early Christian writing .
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by ShiaLagos: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nigermaurice: not the bible though, which alone must be considered according to our faith. Most Christians don't regard apocrypha, which until recently was completely disregarded and much of which was written after the bible's completion. Peace

it is perfectly understod how the bible was compiled.we are aware about the gradual process of how the bible was compiled.it was over centuries that men decided what they should regard as the word of God and include into the bible,and what to reject and exclude and thereby tag "apocrypha".they even used voting to decide on the fate of which book to include and which to exclude.however that is still not the point.

the age of Mary (as) is not found in the bible.the bible have nothing to tell us about how old Mary (as) was.so the "apocrypha" we have is good enough to pass as an historical christian document from the earliest days of christianity.also,even if we are to agree for argument sake that the apocrypha is outright forgery entirely,for someone christian to have deem it acceptable to forge this document,and in it claim Mary (as) was 12-14 year old and Joseph was 90 year old,goes to show there was nothing wrong then in their view with such union.and we are talking here about Mary (as),the so called "mother of god" to christians.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by Rafidi: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 11:25pm On Jun 15
LagosShia:

Aisha ra is an adult
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 11:26pm On Jun 15
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 11:26pm On Jun 15
Narrated Aisha: "When the girl becomes 9 years old, she has become a woman."

[4]Jami at-Tirmidhi 1109

Aisha ra is an adult and she consented to prophet Muhammad pbuh
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 12:53pm On Sep 20
mamagee3:
Cause he wanted to marry someone young!!!
No
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 12:53pm On Sep 20
Judek2:

Liar
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 12:56pm On Sep 20
ShiaLagos:

it is perfectly understod how the bible was compiled.we are aware about the gradual process of how the bible was compiled.it was over centuries that men decided what they should regard as the word of God and include into the bible,and what to reject and exclude and thereby tag "apocrypha".they even used voting to decide on the fate of which book to include and which to exclude.however that is still not the point.

the age of Mary (as) is not found in the bible.the bible have nothing to tell us about how old Mary (as) was.so the "apocrypha" we have is good enough to pass as an historical christian document from the earliest days of christianity.also,even if we are to agree for argument sake that the apocrypha is outright forgery entirely,for someone christian to have deem it acceptable to forge this document,and in it claim Mary (as) was 12-14 year old and Joseph was 90 year old,goes to show there was nothing wrong then in their view with such union.and we are talking here about Mary (as),the so called "mother of god" to christians.

The bible got corrupted do them have a misbelief that Jesus a.s is god and also we can talk about catholic church and how you need pay for heaven and corrupt Russian orthodox church
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 1:05pm On Sep 20
Onyocha:

so that implies Aisha may not have even being a virgin when Prophet Mohammed married her. undecided
When Abu Bakr planned to go to Abyssinia during the fifth year of the Call (8-9 years before the Hijrah), Mut’im broke off the engagement because Abu Bakr had accepted Islam. This is uncontested.
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 1:06pm On Sep 20
Okijajuju1:
@topic

to make sweet love to a child. undecided
No
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 1:08pm On Sep 20
Muhammad married a 6 year old , period.

In my view this is a most unfortunate and pathetic incident.

And yet , we want to compare this so called prophet to even the least of the biblical prophets, I say abomination.

The Shia Kaffurs are even worse, they practise prostitution in the name of chastity , how much madder can it get, what a religion grin grin grin
Narrated Aisha: "When the girl becomes 9 years old, she has become a woman."

[4]Jami at-Tirmidhi 1109A
Aisha ra is an adult
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 1:09pm On Sep 20
NWFX:
Now, i don't if this issue has ever been brought up in this forum,chances are that it may have but just incase,i'll ask anyways.Given the history of Muhammad and Aisha,Was he truly a pedophile? Now there's a ton of arguments out there, like some saying that Aisha was more than 9 when he first had sex with her and so on, but given that the same kinds of practices where little girls as young as 9 are given up for marraige is prevalent in muslim countries including ours and especially in the northern part of the country,that i concur may have been his legacy even if u argue he wasn't.so What do u think?

Narrated Aisha: "When the girl becomes 9 years old, she has become a woman."

[4]Jami at-Tirmidhi 1109A
He is not a pedo
Re: Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha? by CaliphMJ: 1:09pm On Sep 20
NWFX:
Are u kidding me? , who ever changed the topic? this Admin sef, The word is "Pedophile" and not "craddle-robber"
He is not a pedo

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAMADAN REFLECTION: Ten Characteristics Of God-conscious People / Hijab And Misconceptions / Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.