Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy (5705 Views)

PHOTO: See How Arsenal Caused My Relationship / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / My Break Up Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Jaywon242(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
wld luv to see the pict. If it's dt really bad to warrant such coldness from ur bf.Ju1writes@gmail.com,
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2012
If it made you look like a runs girl then maybe you shouldn't wear/snap pics with such.

What's your dress sense like? Take it easy on the blokes and stop making their minds flood with all sorts of crazy ideas when they look at you. Some girls really don't help konji matters.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by MrsChima1(f): 2:15am On Jan 21, 2012
Poor thing Op. Life goes on.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Flashaldrin(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2012
Hehehe, all man don turn to judge o, dem wan see pinshure! grin grin
una sure say skillz no go go drop im own for back undecided cheesy
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2012
Why not just post the darned picture here?
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by klear(f): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
First of all, stop d pleading before it gets 2 d point wia u plead away ur self respect & dignity & I dnt tink any man dat luvs u will still b giving u a cold shoulder after all ur apologies ( Does he want it written wit ur blood n front of his house?)
Let him b, if he wants u back, he will come back & if he does not den let it be. True luv is all abt forgiveness, burying grudges & moving forward, jst b careful wit such men if nt u will spend 90% of ur r/ship on ur knees pleading & begging even over trivial issues ( while he enjoys his control of power over u )
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Talking(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
U guys shd giv the OP a break puulleeaasseeee. OP, ur supposed guy is just looking for a way to bolt outa the relationship simples! BTW, does he own U? U don beg, hin still dey vex, make hin go hug transformer joor. As far as u ddnt put up an unclad pix of ursef, even if u put up a pix showing both of u,and he is angry about it, then he isnt proud of U. Enofsaid!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
I smell scam here , dunno but I feel the poster is harvesting emails
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by newmusic: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
Stop sending your picture, if you cant upload the picture here dont disturb yourself about this issue again.

You need to grow up and stop being childish,
you are bothering yourself over nothing, if he is really your man you have begged him so life goes on but if he doesnt want to accept your apology then leave him and live your life, later he will be the one to talk about it.

Pls dont ask for emails again and stop sending your picture or do you have an hidden agenda for collecting people's mail?
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2012
newmusic:

Stop sending your picture, if you cant upload the picture here dont disturb yourself about this issue again.

You need to grow up and stop being childish,
you are bothering yourself over nothing, if he is really your man you have begged him so life goes on but if he doesnt want to accept your apology then leave him and live your life, later he will be the one to talk about it.

Pls dont ask for emails again and stop sending your picture or do you have an hidden agenda for collecting people's mail?

ummm who told u I was still sending my picture and to who? Or do you want to see it with style? And as for the outcome, I'm not begging again, I've stopped. He is even the one coming back now to ask me back.

Talking:

U guys shd giv the OP a break puulleeaasseeee. OP, ur supposed guy is just looking for a way to bolt outa the relationship simples! BTW, does he own U? U don beg, hin still dey vex, make hin go hug transformer joor. As far as u ddnt put up an unclad pix of ursef, even if u put up a pix showing both of u,and he is angry about it, then he isnt proud of U. Enofsaid!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He is now begging me back. That;s the latest.

Everything is fine.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by newmusic: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2012
Hey OP, I dont need your picture thanks anyway. I sense you have a motive and I wish you good luck but otherwise if its a negative motive. Cheers
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
He is begging to come back? Can you please stop lying? Did you not open a thread asking why is it that a guy chases a girl for some time and then loses interest later? We are not f00led
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

He is begging to come back? Can you please stop lying? Did you not open a thread asking why is it that a guy chases a girl for some time and then loses interest later? We are not f00led

undecided No word for you.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
How will you have word? You are merely seeking attention and/or sympathy
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Chimezie198(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2012
randyorton:

girl,send it here.

iykecharles316@yahoo.com
Guy u didn't bother to come give homeboyz feedback abi?
@Op e don enta late entry? Can i drop mine too?
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Ranoscky(m): 3:40am On Jan 28, 2012
Deida:

ummm who told u I was still sending my picture and to who? Or do you want to see it with style? And as for the outcome, I'm not begging again, I've stopped. He is even the one coming back now to ask me back.
You see[b]?[/b]?? undecided. . . Some guys na FOOL!!

Got offended by ur girl's action. She appologized, u no gree. Kept on appologizin, stil, u no gree. She bone matta, and now u came callin & beggin.

Now, tell me, who is the FOOL?. . . Ah! Some gals sef dey try stay with such guys oo. I just wish my sista wil not come across such Ediots.

Wetin im dey vex for, i no know! What a Nyash man!
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by PLENTYNAIR(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2012
It shouldn't be a concern to you.
Get busy with other important things that will add value to your life.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by 190: 3:45pm On May 27, 2012
Aged thread

Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Nobody: 2:20am On May 28, 2012
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by shevon: 11:50am On May 28, 2012
Let's not be too hasty in judging; I've not seen the picture but if she says the guy doesn't just like the picture cos of the dress she put on (which he is obviously against) then I feel he is taking it too far. I don't know how he mentioned it to her (casually or seriously) but e no reach to shun the gal.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Syndel6(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2012
My dear, just b patient on him am sure he'll com arnd mayb he is just testin u 2 knw if u'll chicken out of d relatonsp, just b calm
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Onegai(f): 8:00pm On May 28, 2012
My dear, please take it from me: you don't want to marry a guy who tests you over stupid things. One day you'll fail and he'll leave you happily, singing. Someone told me something "Be firm on good character, principles and trust, everything else compromise". A guy who's testing you doesn't trust you and you're gonna work darn hard to earn his trust and you may never get it and be hurt.

See, read everything guys write here on NL about women "money-hungry, cheating, brazilian-hair loving, dumps them for alhajis". You didn't do any of that, just a picture, which you apologised over and over for and he was willing to break up. Cool, but imagine if you were pregnant and he vexed like this for you and your BP went up. For nothing important. There are people doing awful things in relationships and the relationships continue, because they are both committed, yours almost ended over most likely cleavage showing (right?). Your guy has trust issues. Anybody who sets traps like this, is expecting you to fail and one day, you will. And they will go "see I talk am".

Tell him you need a break. Not breakup, but you need to know how committed he and you are to this relationship. He must never do this again. Unless you too wanna start setting traps for him and that's not a healthy rel.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by tiwasiaife(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2012
Let me see d pic
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Spartakos: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
i just seen the pic. this picture is a bit hot. you say it's not bad? how about those things subtly revealed around your chest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills / U.s Based Naija Stripper Girl Scatters Instagram With Bombom Shaking Video Agai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.