Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What You Love To See Her On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Love To See Her On? (974 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Love To See Her On? by jorgan(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2007
what type of fasion style do u love u gals to be on,i mean what type of cloth do u like your chick to wear anytime u see her,for mi it goes like this
a pair of cropped tit fitted jeans
a pink,yellow,purple or with sleeveless top
a high heelled shoe cool
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by niceuzor: 2:56am On Oct 11, 2007
*Clapping*
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by jorgan(m): 3:13am On Oct 11, 2007
for what
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by chidnosky: 4:30am On Oct 11, 2007
Depends on the occasion,
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by sylvao2000(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2007
Night dress
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by jorgan(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2007
so if u take her on shoppin nitecloth abi grin
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by Olumide7(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2007
nice cleavage-exposing tight top and a tight mini skirt cool
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by sylvao2000(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2007
yes night cloth all time,   Abi na you want tell me watin l like sho take time ooo
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by sammy6(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2007
Mini Skirts
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by chyde(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2007
would love to c her on

dress made out of bamboo stalks.
Re: What You Love To See Her On? by QDog(m): 2:22am On Oct 19, 2007
I love to see my fiance in next to nothing. Low cut , no bra and no panties. Leaving nothing to the imagination. Her and I went out two weeks ago and she had on a very low cut and very loose fitting top. As we were dancing the top kept falling open completely exposing her breasts. Every guy in the club had their eyes fixed on her. She loved the attention. Needless to say, so did I.

(1) (Reply)

Should Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Advice Needed Regarding My Ex / Who Shud I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.