Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? (14336 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things Men Instantly Notice About Women / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2012
Emmh excuse me I don't need to claim shitzzzzzz u na hia me so,folks on thread have sin Badosky live and direct so I liv it to dem to  comfirm say I b iroko.I have a no pics rule,so if u wanna see me meet me for riverbank.We do it live baby  BUYAKASHA!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Emmh excuse me I don't need to claim shitzzzzzz u na hia me so,folks on thread have sin Badosky live and direct so I liv it to dem to  comfirm say I b iroko.I have a no pics rule,so if u wanna see me meet me for riverbank.We do it live baby  BUYAKASHA!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
hehe ure sexy and i know it.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by lifestyle1(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2012
He is not a man-eater rather a man lover undecided
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by sexlog(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2012
Life-style, dont mind them. The first thing you notice about some people here when you see them is the worwor-ish in them like me.
Abeg make anybody no come form for here O. This forum is full of albinos, deaf & dumb, cripple, etc.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2012
life_style:

He is not a man-eater rather a man lover undecided
dude go self service cos u rili need it, drilling guyz from behind gosh!! I pray u get d virus and die
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by sexlog(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo, where you dey nah? I dey river bank dey wait you. Oya nah
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by starruby(f): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2012
my face speaks all,
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2012
No idea!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Mynd44: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2012
sexlog:

Mynd44, his as long as a telephone pole. I've seen him before.
Hornipipe, you be man-eater?
i am using this medium to officially deny Sexlog, i have never met him before and he is no aquitance of mine. Should you decide to have anything to do with him it's okay but I must warn you he is a  very deep on the faggggorty side. He fantasizes over guys pictures and wishes to have his arms aroung them. He once tried to get Sexkillz to meet him so he can azz rap-e him. Please bewarnes
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 23, 2012
sexlog:
Life-style, dont mind them. The first thing you notice about some people here when you see them is the worwor-ish in them like me.
Abeg make anybody no come form for here O. This forum is full of albinos, deaf & dumb, cripple, etc.

Lol so which one are you?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2012
height 6ft1 and babyface embarassed
talina:

No idea!
nice.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by freecocoa(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2012
So nobody short for NL again?not even average height sef,all of una na 7ft that's really wonderful.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by sexlog(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2012
Ogugua88, wel, as for me, am not an albino, am not deaf & am not a cripple. Is just that i worwor, and when i say i worwor, i mean i wooorwooor! You observe that once you set your eyes on me.
Freecocoa, the thing tire me O!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2012
christ in me
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2012
my glasses! cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by pinkydaisy(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2012
You'll notice ***Why i dnt wear shorts shocked shocked *****
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Tosinville(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2012
My New-Era or Yankees cap.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2012
freecocoa:

So nobody short for NL again?not even average height sef,all of una na 7ft that's really wonderful.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Metalgoong(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2012
My athletic physique .

My big Igboman head adorned with spinning waves  grin grin

Lest I forget, I disarm  the so called "hard to get girls" with my wittiness. . .  Maybe it is my handsomeness that does the job  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2012
I'm very short! embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2012
Infact, i'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat. . . embarassed embarassed My legs dont touch the floor! embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Tosinville(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2012
notjustOK.com^
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

Infact, i'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat. . . embarassed embarassed My legs dont touch the floor! embarassed embarassed

ok really sexkillz?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2012
talina:

ok really sexkillz?
You dont believe me? embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^ nooo grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

notjustOK.com^
I dont know who is taller between I and Aki! embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2012
talina:

^^^ nooo grin
Why? embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
How could you say people notice your yansh first? Do you walk backwards? tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

How could you say people notice your yansh first? Do you walk backwards? tongue

If they are behind me, they can see it perfectly. wink It wouldn't be necessary to walk backwards, men seems to see through bodies like Superman. lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2012
So if i'm coming in front of you, what will i notice about you? Your nose? Is it spectacular?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

i am using this medium to officially deny Sexlog, i have never met him before and he is no aquitance of mine. Should you decide to have anything to do with him it's okay but I must warn you he is a  very deep on the faggggorty side. He fantasizes over guys pictures and wishes to have his arms aroung them. He once tried to get Sexkillz to meet him so he can azz rap-e him. Please bewarnes
d guy is an ass drilling machine jeez!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.