Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? (14326 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things Men Instantly Notice About Women / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2012
You tell me what you will notice first.  I can't see through your eyes.   undecided

Are you really short like Aki and Paw Paw?   lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^ Well short or not, youd have to agree that sexkillz is adorable tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2012
You tell me what you will notice first.  I can't see through your eyes.   undecided
In your earlier response you said "Arse"! Did you see that through my eyes? undecided
Are you really short like Aki and Paw Paw?  
On this thread, yes i am! embarassed Everyone is lying, let me lie too! I'm short! cry
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by lifestyle1(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

Infact, i'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat. . .  embarassed embarassed My legs dont touch the floor! embarassed embarassed

Are you a dwarf ?  undecided If not what's ur height ?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Tosinville(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2012
life_style:

Are you a dwarf ?  undecided If not what's ur height ?
For the sake of this thread, i'm a short dwarf! embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2012
For me to type effectively on the keyboard, i have to stand on the chair! embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Tosinville(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2012
Tin tin of china was 24inches short man, so u got hope, bro!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

For me to type effectively on the keyboard, i have to stand on the chair! embarassed

Stop lying! You are sitting on my arse typing. grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

Tin tin of china was 24inches short man, so u got hope, bro!
embarassed embarassed
Mrs, Chima:

Stop lying! You are sitting on my arse typing. grin grin grin grin
How come i cant feel the difference? grin Still feels like wood! tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

embarassed embarassedHow come i cant feel the difference? grin Still feels like wood! tongue

That's versatility boo boo. tongue You know it can sit up 4D right? tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2012
My nose is big! embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by lifestyle1(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

For the sake of this thread, i'm a short dwarf! embarassed

sexkillz:

I now see you are not serious undecided If u think u r let us c ur picture cool
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by plezant(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2012
My boobs
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2012
plezant:

My bosoms
ill love to handle em
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2012
plezant:

My bosoms
You mean your bosoms look better than your face?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2012
life_style:

I now see you are not serious undecided If u think u r let us c ur picture cool
Just imagine a dwarf with a big nose, and ears that can almost flap. . . embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by lifestyle1(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

Just imagine a dwarf with a big nose, and ears that can almost flap. . . embarassed

Are you allowed to leave with people ? undecided or are you hidden somewhere ? undecided
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by richy5(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2012
height noni
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2012
Killz sho ti ki mi leni angry angry

@sexlog

U go riverbank tru tru,go again 12midnight na u dem wan use appease d river gods.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2012
Are you allowed to leave with people ? undecided or are you hidden somewhere ? undecided
I live in the bush! But i have internet connection! embarassed
Killz sho ti ki mi leni angry angry
kiss kiss
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by pendo89(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2012
Except they speak and let you know ? the rest as assumptions based on what you rub on their face.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by sexlog(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo, my father na herbalist , so he no fit work. I get plenty odeshi for body.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2012
lol sxkillz using defense mechanisms to cover up for his height defect lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2012
Sexlog I hia u oOoo
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lol sxkillz using defense mechanisms to cover up for his height defect lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
If you have a height defect then i also have one.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
yea i think we both do, but in the opposite directions embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^
Enjoy then!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by denzel2009: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
plezant:

My bosoms
You don't have bosoms jare Ms Kaka
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by 7footre(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
most definately ma height i'm 6'4'' and its kinda embarassing then ther is ma lil macho when i'm on flimsy clothing
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
ugly tinz mtcheeew!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
Does anyone know a good pastor that can pray and increase my dwarfish height? I have enough faith! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.