Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( (4040 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Men Are Impossible to please:
If he calls you and your phone is
off, he thinks
you’re cheating…. then he sends a
sms saying
“don’t tell me the battery story coz
I know
that line
If u TREAT him nicely, he… says u
are
crowding him, ; If u Don't, he says
u are
PROUD .
If u DRESS NICELY, he says u are
trying to LURE
other men
If u DON'T, he says u are RURA.
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are
STUBBORN,
too manly
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no
BRAINS, a
walkover(he wishes)
If u are SMARTER than him, you’re
a SHOW-
OFF; If he's SMARTER than u, he is
GREAT.
If u don't LOVE him, he tries to
POSSESS u; If u
LOVE him, He takes you FOR
GRANTED. (very
true huh?)
If u don't MAKE LOVE to him, he
says u DON'T
LOVE him>; If u DO, he says u are
CHEAP
(Naugthy-person), If u tell him
your
PROBLEMS , he says u are
TROUBLE; If u DON'T,
he says u don't TRUST him
If u SCOLD him, u are treating him
like a CHILD;
If he SCOLDS u, it’s because he CARES for u. (pleaiiiiiiz) If u BREAK your promise, u cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his, it is
circumstances beyond his CONTROL.(yea
rite!)> If u SMOKE, u are a BAD girl; If he
SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN .
If u do WELL in your career, it's LUCK ; If he
does WELL, it’s definitely BRAINS.
(Wishes) If u HURT him, u are CRUEL; If he HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE !!
who goes with me on this? you men too
knows thatz the plain truth, prove me wrong
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
I actually don't have time to discuss all the points but this one caught my eyes"if you LOVE him he takes you for GRANTED".

This is so not true,only immature boys who know nothing about love would not value a woman he is sure loves him. A real man would respect and cherish a woman who shows him love provided he loves her back and even if he doesn't feel the same way,he would be man enough to let her know his stand and help her move ahead with her life.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
What's this girl on about? What do you know about men? Dont you have books to read?  undecided

chillaz:

If he calls you and your phone is off, he thinks you’re cheating…. then he sends a sms saying “don’t tell me the battery story coz I know that line
If u TREAT him nicely, he… says u are crowding him, ; If u Don't, he says u are PROUD .
If u DRESS NICELY, he says u are trying to LURE other men
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN, too manly
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS, a walkover(he wishes)
If u are SMARTER than him, you’re a SHOW-OFF; If he's SMARTER than u, he is GREAT.
If u don't LOVE him, he tries to POSSESS u; If u LOVE him, He takes you FOR GRANTED. (very true huh?)
If u don't MAKE LOVE to him, he says u DON'T LOVE him>; If u DO, he says u are CHEAP(Naugthy-person),  If u tell him your PROBLEMS , he says u are TROUBLE; If u DON'T, he says u don't TRUST him
If u SCOLD him, u are treating him like a CHILD; If he SCOLDS u, it’s because he CARES for u. (pleaiiiiiiz) If u BREAK your promise, u cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his, it is circumstances beyond his CONTROL.(yea rite!)>
If u SMOKE, u are a BAD girl; If he SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN .
If u do WELL in your career, it's LUCK ; If he does WELL, it’s definitely BRAINS. (Wishes)
If u HURT him, u are CRUEL; If he HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE !!

who goes with me on this? you men too knows thatz the plain truth,  prove me wrong
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5ECHILLAZ says so, %5E_%5E.gif[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852306.0.html#msg10025008
Thread locked!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by highland(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
It is very true that you can please human being, so don't bother if someone feel you didn't pleased him/her.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by mobf: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
A hate thread, OP seems you're not getting any right? undecided
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by iice(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Some people are hard to please, others are easy to please. Gender has nothing to do with it.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Excelboi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

What's this girl on about? What do you know about men? Dont you have books to read?  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852306.0.html#msg10025008
Thread locked!

u are d only foool have seen on this part of the section. Wetin concern u if she get book to read or not? Y must u trailpple abt who post what dey feel like posting? Besides, what makes u think they are d same set of pple? Oponu
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Excelboi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
@op, dis ur research get as d tin be oh. Well, not all ur point are tru cos its kinda sound chauvinistic.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Rhea(f): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
booqee:

If he calls you and your phone is
off, he thinks
you’re cheating…. then he sends a
sms saying
“don’t tell me the battery story coz
I know
that line
If u TREAT him nicely, he… says u
are
crowding him, ; If u Don't, he says
u are
PROUD .
If u DRESS NICELY, he says u are
trying to LURE
other men
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are
STUBBORN,
too manly
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no
BRAINS, a
walkover(he wishes)
If u are SMARTER than him, you’re
a SHOW-
OFF; If he's SMARTER than u, he is
GREAT.
If u don't LOVE him, he tries to
POSSESS u; If u
LOVE him, He takes you FOR
GRANTED. (very
true huh?)
If u don't MAKE LOVE to him, he
says u DON'T
LOVE him>; If u DO, he says u are
CHEAP
(Naugthy-person), If u tell him
your
PROBLEMS , he says u are
TROUBLE; If u DON'T,
he says u don't TRUST him
If u SCOLD him, u are treating him
like a CHILD;
If he SCOLDS u, it’s because he CARES for u. (pleaiiiiiiz) If u BREAK your promise, u cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his, it is
circumstances beyond his CONTROL.(yea
rite!)> If u SMOKE, u are a BAD girl; If he
SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN .
If u do WELL in your career, it's LUCK ; If he
does WELL, it’s definitely BRAINS.
(Wishes) If u HURT him, u are CRUEL; If he HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE !!
who goes with me on this? you men too
knows thatz the plain truth, prove me wrong

My dear, just buy yourself a fat 9 inch *dil*do. All it needs is a new set of batteries from time to time
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Must we open threads like this
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
Excelboi:

u are d only foool have seen on this part of the section. Wetin concern u if she get book to read or not? Y must u trailpple abt who post what dey feel like posting? Besides, what makes u think they are d same set of pple? Oponu
In two words: Who are you, what are you, and why should i give a fcck about you obfuscated "swaggerlicious" nincompoop? I replied the OP, and NOT you! Take your disgruntled self to the nearest transformer, and do a moonwalk on it! Nonsense! smiley
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Moonwalk? Omo
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2012
did d op actually type all thiz long shit jez 2 start a thread?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2012
^^
y
You go fear joblessness na
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^
y
You go fear joblessness na
chronic joblessness
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Roland17(m): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2012
U must have dated the whole Men in this world to come with such conclusion undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2012
Roland17:

U must have dated the whole Men in this world to come with such conclusion undecided undecided
She did not have to. She just dated ever guy on her street
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Moonwalk? Omo
Yup!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2012
You badt
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Konnektions146(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
whats the title of yur poem?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
@sexkillz, mynd, roland, hornipipe, connection, . .the whole lot of u together are all fools, fools of the highest order! What d hell is wrong with u guys? Are u maaaad?? I saw and liked d write-up and i just wanted to use it d spice up d section. Of course, they aren't all true, infact most of it isn't true. Then u guys start using dat ur craw craw infested fingers to comment on my post. Is it by force to comment?! undecided Mtcheww. . .
Sexkillz, i hope its dat 'sex' dats 'kill' u in d end! Rubbish! angry
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^
Sweety, is it that time of the month? Slap yourself all the same! kiss

And for believing that "sex" can "kill", double the slap! kiss
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
did i say anytn annoying?i was only stating the obvious
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
iice:

Some people are hard to please, others are easy to please. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Gbam, ice, u said it all, It has nothing to with gender but rather personalities.

@OP, I totally disagree with your post because its purely stereotypical and very false.

I love and adore a submissive women that loves and adores me. I will never take her for granted and I'm a 'MAN'.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^
Leave that girl that just started puberty. . . She never know what's up! Should have just posted this in the joke section and leave it there!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by jackpot(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
can a kind mod move this to jokes, please
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Konnektions146(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP,
did u leave any counter statement in that yur Poem?
dd u even tell us u copied it?

i no get power to abuse/insult, yu win.

i rest ma case!!!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Some men have died having sex with their wives/women.   lipsrsealed

Sex can kill.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Chimezie198(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
women are just impossible to please!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
u come into my room with a packet of condom i bleep u wit it,am satisfied, u come witout a packet of condom thn we go skin to skin am also satisfied, so u see am easily pleased
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2012
booqee:

@sexkillz, mynd, roland, hornipipe, connection, . .the whole lot of u together are all fools, fools of the highest order! What d hell is wrong with u guys? Are u maaaad?? I saw and liked d write-up and i just wanted to use it d spice up d section. Of course, they aren't all true, infact most of it isn't true. Then u guys start using dat ur craw craw infested fingers to comment on my post. Is it by force to comment?! undecided Mtcheww. . .
Sexkillz, i hope its dat 'sex' dats 'kill' u in d end! Rubbish! angry
Hey wait what the heck is my name doing there? I spoke my mind answer why is that an offence? Numb skull
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2012
women r sluts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways To Remind Your Boyfriend How U Love Him / My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / Men.. U Think You Know Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.