Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( (4051 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2012
Sky Rider:

Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! angry

This is not original,
Cite where you copied it from or be termed a pirate.

Remove promptly
Obviously, It makes men fight each other (follow thread)
enjoy the show grin
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2012
Am done wit ur momma boi, tell her she's like a door knob, everyone
get's their turn, and just tell her her pu**y
is so used, anyone trying to get any friction
down there would be like throwing a hot
dog down a hallway,
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2012
lwkmd!!!!!!!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

lwkmd!!!!!!!
haha
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
hornipipe:

Am done wit ur momma boi, tell her she's like a door knob, everyone
get's their turn,  and just tell her her pu**y
is so used, anyone trying to get any friction
down there would be like throwing a hot
dog down a hallway,

At least at her age, she's so good and experienced that people like you pay and  can't resist obviously. Her figure 8 pass all ya mama, sisters and gfs/wife on so much you are bold enough to admit paying for it. Bros Ashewo na talent, no shame in it. 
But as for yo mama, I needed a pillow the first time.  she is so unattractive  and disgusting that even tho she is begging to be done for free, no one will look. You know she failed to make it as an ashewo cos no one would pay for her crap.
Thankfully we made you already cos yo mama so bush she can't bleep. yo mama  booobies dey like two sheets of paper. By the way, does she still use her bo[i]ob[/i]s to fan herself when the light goes out?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2012
lame
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2012
Hornipipe and deniyor. The both of u are mad! for destroying my thread. Especially deniyor.

#Thread locked.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Excelboi(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2012
#^^^ Thread opened! make dem break dia head first b4 them lock the thread! tongue wink i dey enjoy the show!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by julianH(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2012
like every other things in life, moderation is the watch word!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by freecocoa(f): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
deniyor:

Thankfully we made you already cos yo mama so bush she can't bleep. yo mama  booobies dey like two sheets of paper. By the way, does she still use her bo[i]ob[/i]s to fan herself when the light goes out?
I didn't think I would but I had to grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
booqee:

Hornipipe and deniyor. The both of u are mad! for destroying my thread. Especially deniyor.

#Thread locked.
did u rili mean this
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
booqee:

#Thread locked.

Glad to be of help in a very useless thread. Let me know anytime you open another gender bashing thread.
By the way hornipipe, happy bornday
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

I didn't think I would but I had to grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin haha
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
tanx
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deavicky(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
U must have dated the whole Men in this world to come with such conclusion 

u might be right oh. what kind of iinvestigation is that.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Of course she dated them all. And they rode her like the BRT
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 31, 2012
deavicky:

U must have dated the whole Men in this world to come with such conclusion 

u might be right oh. what kind of iinvestigation is that.
deavicky, u're not funny. Infact very dry. U can now leave my thread. Thanks! tongue
Mynd_44:

Of course she dated them all. And they rode her like the BRT

@deniyor. I know making such stupid statement ain't entirely ur fault. I blame d security who allowed u escape from that psychiatric hospital when u haven't even completed ur treatment.
I doubt u've taken ur drugs tonight.

I wonder if its a crime to post what u like. At least i said everything isn't true, its just to catch fun. But u guys just took d whole thing personal. Dats not very smart.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2012
And you should realise that we were also joking girl. Ease up. We are just trying to have some fun
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2012
booqee:

deavicky, u're not funny. Infact very dry. U can now leave my thread. Thanks! tongue

@deniyor. I know making such silly statement ain't entirely ur fault. I blame d security who allowed u escape from that psychiatric hospital when u haven't even completed ur treatment.
I doubt u've taken ur drugs tonight.

I wonder if its a crime to post what u like. At least i said everything isn't true, its just to catch fun. But u guys just took d whole thing personal. Dats not very smart.

Are you still pissed I left you behind when I escaped? I hear they now allow all you crazy inmates access to the internet these days. Congrats.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2012
Chai Deniyor!!!!!!. Have mercy na.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2012
grin grin grin Its the lunatic OP that started it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm the victim trying to fight back here cry
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2012
E don do
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Killz3(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2012
Are you still pissed I left you behind when I escaped? [b]I hear they now allow all you crazy inmates access to the internet these days. [/b]Congrats.
Somersaults into maltina bottle! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by ccollins(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ op,use u sense for Christ sake.okay,reverse ur topic to the girls,isn't it the same result

Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Ekiti1: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
bukola sowi, Booqie,
Why in the name of . . . . did you start this yeye thread on my birthay?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
wow undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / EXPOSED: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman.. (WATCH VIDEO) / My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.