Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? (17101 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by imsuboi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2013

a store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,989,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

so the question is: Are women really "impossible" to please?

34 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are you just coming to planet earth for the first time? so this topic later made frontpage and am now the first to comment. Oshe Baba

4 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by NosoChic: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
SPACE RESERVED grin
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go_n_Die: Are you just coming to planet earth for the first time?
Go n die tongue

6 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Enegod(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
what the heck you all talk'en about?!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
folly65: Go n die tongue
I will die with you.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go_n_Die: I will die with you.
I follow u come dis world? I will die alone

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chymystique(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Am vewi Hungry cry
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
chymystique: Am vewi Hungry cry
you are hungry?

Go and die. angry

20 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
folly65: I follow u come dis world? I will die alone
You will die long
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
folly65: I follow u come dis world? I will die alone
You will die long
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go_n_Die: You will die long
Lol.. Go n die

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
folly65: Lol.. Go n die
You know i won't die, instead your papa go halla me #2M.

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by imsuboi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2013

what has this your silly question got to do with the topic? undecided

Don't let me "descend" on you this cold night o!
angry
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
imsu.boi:

what has this your silly question got to do with the topic? undecided

Don't let me "descend" on you this cold night o!
angry
Get out of town as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chymystique(f): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
TribalEAST: you are hungry?

Go and die. angry

I will kill u First

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
chymystique:

I will kill u First
kill him long
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Caseless: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
women? *shrugs my shoulder(sms)!*

if u give them missionary style, they'll ask for 'wheel barrow variation', if u give them wheel barrow variation, they'll ask for 'one-side locomotion', if u give them one-side locomotion, they'll ask for do'ggy, if u give them do'ggy, they'll ask u to give them acrobatic display....so on and so forth....
even as they're the ones attaining o'rgasm at the expense of ur energy, they still look forward to the next perfect and complete guy.

women? sms! undecided

21 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Caseless: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ameerah-FKI!
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by imsuboi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: women? *shrugs my shoulder(sms)!*

if u give them missionary style, they'll ask for 'wheel barrow variation', if u give them wheel barrow variation, they'll ask for 'one-side locomotion', if u give them one-side locomotion, they'll ask for do'ggy, if u give them do'ggy, they'll ask u to give them acrobatic display....so on and so forth....
even as they're the ones attaining o'rgasm at the expense of ur energy, they still look forward to the next perfect and complete guy.

women? sms! undecided

grin what a perspective! grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
meaning??

Ehen, pls GO and DIE.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Caseless: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
imsu.boi:

grin what a perspective! grin
grin grin ur siggy de kill me.... grin grin

i love naija ! pls change it...... grin

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
nyere84: meaning??

Ehen, pls GO and DIE.
Bia Chinyere, take time o
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by nnamdizen(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
TribalEAST: you are hungry?

grin

grin
grin

grin. grin

WICKED!

Go and die. angry
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go_n_Die: Bia Chinyere, take time o
Ok, sorry sir.

But,ur moniker got my attention for the first tym on nl.

I will follow you sharply sharply.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Alleinad(f): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
imsu.boi:

a store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,989,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

so the question is: Are women really "impossible" to please?
why settle for good when you can get best? its natural human instinct.
And yes, women are easy to please. (ask playboys).

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by imsuboi(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2013
caseless: grin grin ur siggy de kill me.... grin grin

i love naija ! pls change it...... grin

wink wink
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by inosend: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
GBAM! No woman no cry. Of a truth, when God created the world He rested. When He created man, He rested. But when God created woman,
neither God nor man had rested.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by OSHIOMOLE: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
BLACKBERRY BOLD5(WHITE) FOR SALE @ N29,000! STILL NEAT!!! Interested call: 08185825647

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by PHILINDUKWE: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hy room pls how can post new topic here pls help
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
@OP
Are u a learner ?
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nairaland Ladies are too impossible to please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / 18 Year-old Girl Admits Having Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times. See Photos And Video / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.