Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( (4053 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2012
^^That is not so smart sir
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 2:06am On Jan 26, 2012
Just my opinion grin
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2012
deniyor:

women r sluts
tht makes ur momma a slut too undecided
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

She did not have to. She just dated ever guy on her street
eerrr, excuse me? Do i know u from anywhere?? undecided

Uhmm, if d quote above is what u call speaking ur mind, then u're such a fooool.
And when u assumed u called me numbscore, i believe u're talking to ur fffuckin goddamned self. tongue
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by richy5(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ OP
DEY CRY
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by mobf: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Booqee why did you start a hate thread, you said it yourself most of the stuff listed there aint true
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^
mobf Its not a hate thread! Just using it to catch fun. Thats all.
Ok i guess i made a mistake posting it here.

*Thread moved to jokes section*

#Gbam! tongue
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
And for some reasons I don't get, you bullisht is still here. I don't know what your problem is young lady, but you need to solve them fast. I am not your psychologist so stop telling me your negatives
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by jackpot(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
jackpot:

can a kind mod move this to jokes, please
undecided
hornipipe:

u come into my room with a packet of condom i bleep u wit it,am satisfied, u come witout a packet of condom thn we go skin to skin am also satisfied, so u see am easily pleased
pervy wervy tongue
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
jackpot:

undecided pervy wervy tongue
is tht ur dadz nick?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^
OMG!!!!!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Pls i hate having immature ffooools on my thread. blind44 mynd419 leave my thread! angry
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
This is a public forum Einstein. I can get on any thread I want.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by ronkebp(f): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ Poster, i am so with you on this one, infact most of it are true, no one can please anyone, we just do our best and leave the rest.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
mobf:

Booqee why did you start a hate thread, you said it yourself most of the stuff listed there aint true
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by richy5(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
ronkebp:

@ Poster, i am so with you on this one, infact most of it are true, no one can please anyone, we just do our best and leave the rest.
You are a big liar
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
hornipipe:

I met your momma during her night work couple of times - cheapest slut ever but She is a tiger in the sack. She knows how to get DL - too bad she didn't teach you anything. You know her best feature - she passed you onto your supposed papa afterI was done with her.
Come to papa
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
hornipipe:

deniyor:

I met your momma during her night work couple of times - cheapest slut ever but She is a tiger in the sack. She knows how to get DL - too bad she didn't teach you anything. You know her best feature - she passed you onto your supposed papa afterI was done with her.
Come to papa
Oh , , I'm with a LovePeddler too , and by the way your Mom says hi. They call her The radio station cause shez so eazy 2 pick up, ur mom is lyk a squirrel,she alwayz haz two nuts in her mouth . .
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
hornipipe:

Oh , , I'm with a LovePeddler too , and by the way your Mom says hi. They call her The radio station cause shez so eazy 2 pick up, ur mom is lyk a squirrel,she alwayz haz two nuts in her mouth . .
grin grin You do dead people too? Ewwww

Even in the scenario you re thinking of - I did your mom in her prime tongue while you will be doing a very old lady. Still ewwwww grin
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
I
heard you got a brain transplant and the
brain rejected you! I think you should live
for the moment. But after that, I doubt I'll
think so. Man alive! But I wish you weren't. I
believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I
could only respect you if you WERE dead.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Excelboi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
There are some pathetic idi.ots on this forum. nonsense
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
Another bucket of pop-corn please
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
hornipipe:

I
heard you got a brain transplant and the
brain rejected you! I think you should live
for the moment. But after that, I doubt I'll
think so. Man alive! But I wish you weren't. I
believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I
could only respect you if you WERE dead.

grin grin grin
Did I hit a sore spot?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
When next u see ur mom get one of your friends to say it "it smells
like fish" when she is near by then look at
her and tell her to close her legs.
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
@mynd. Are u in ur right mind? Are u okay at all?? undecided u see two goats people fighting, and u can't separate them! All u can do is order for popcorn and watch them fight to death. ehn?! Mtcheww. . .angry undecided

hornipipe & Deniyor, u guys should stop fighting on my thread!. Oya hug each other. I say hug each other my friend! angry
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
booqee:

@mynd. Are u in ur right mind? Are u okay at all?? undecided u see two goats people fighting, and u can't separate them! All u can do is order for popcorn and watch them fight to death. ehn?! Mtcheww. . .angry undecided

hornipipe & Deniyor, u guys should stop fighting on my thread!. Oya hug each other. I say hug each other my friend! angry
r u fighting ur fada?
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 3:30am On Jan 29, 2012
booqee:

hornipipe:

r u fighting ur fada?
Classic. This is why people need to mind their effing business
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Classic
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by SkyRider1(m): 3:47am On Jan 29, 2012
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! angry

This is not original,
Cite where you copied it from or be termed a pirate.

Remove promptly
Obviously, It makes men fight each other (follow thread)
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by deniyor: 3:52am On Jan 29, 2012
hornipipe:

When next u see ur mom get one of your friends to say it "it smells
like fish" when she is near by then look at
her and tell her to close her legs.

Dude the more you type, the more disgusting you are.
How would you patronise an old woman whose inbtwn legs smell like fish. So obvious you aint got standard or class. So ewwww!!
How can someone be so desperate to do a stinking old woman. But what do I expect from the son of a LovePeddler!
Re: Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( by Mynd44: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2012
Back to the main show are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED: 15 Common Sex Lies Women Tell / Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+ / Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.