Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,588 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

What's Your Marital Status ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Marital Status ? (30702 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / What's Your Marital Status? / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2007
OPEN LATER TO Bblak

I come here today, in this way, because I need to apologize to you. I failed you. Although I did not lie to you in words, I lied to you with faces that did not belong to me. I never meant to ruin the friendship that meant the world to me. You mean the world to me and now I come to you asking for forgiveness. If in your heart you find you can't, then I will understand and learn from this experience.

You have come into my life at a time when I needed you the most. We talked about so many things that I started to realize my heart and my soul could actually feel something other than hurt. You placed comfort where there was fear, confidence where there was doubt, a shoulder where tears could fall and completeness where there was emptiness. I wanted to hold onto to this so badly that I did whatever it took for you to notice. What I didn't realize was that I could lose my entire being, all of who I was and all that I had placed in you. I wanted to be the one who would be there when you needed to talk. I wanted to be the comfort for your soul when the world was too much to handle. I wanted to be strong for you when everything else seemed impossible. I wanted to love you in only the way you deserved to be loved, never realizing that I was destroying myself and you. Somehow I needed you to be a part of my life. The only problem was that I was willing to jeopardize anything to get that done.

All the things that I told you about how I felt and how you make me feel were true. Nothing else mattered to me except hearing the laughter in your voice when you were happy. You made my days easy to get through and my nights at peace, looking forward to another day, even though distance separates us just being was enough.

I'm sorry for hurting you and if I had to do all over again I would have been 100% with you.

Forgive me please sad
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2007
guess we wil c on saturday to talk things over
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2007
victor4u:

guess we wil c on saturday to talk things over

Wished i could comprehend what u're talking about. .trying 2 get noticed right?
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2007
Bblak:

Wished i could comprehend what u're talking about. .trying 2 get noticed
REALLY!!!!!! shocked

Really N/L Virus cry
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by niceuzor: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ last victor4u  fall inlove with Bblak and this love continue from this thread!!
plz guys don't do anything funny to spoil their love - *hug* @ both couple. smiley
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Bblak . . .am happy for you grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
Peeps in
@Ifyalways
how are u doing today dearie.u don scarce for ere o.Guess u're still engaged to your studies.Best of luck dear. cool wink
@all
av fun your own way lipsrsealed
@niceuzor
you won't stop amusing me. grin grin wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by jintujinta(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hmmm, lucky you Bblak. I hope ifyalways too will be that lucky to get a public declaration like this, no matter how fake or pretentious it may be. That will surely shore up her market value, em, sorry, i mean ego, em, am not talking about money o. Not Ego.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
I'm still single and available, sad
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
Single , Available and NOT searching!!!! grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
@jintujinta
You must be looking for my trouble for talking to my friend in that manner.ifyalways is not cut for such crap u know.Anyway ranti ,how're u doing today. wink

@rockiedink and sylvex
welcome to the thread.keep mingling and av fun ur own way wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
@rockiedink and sylvex
welcome to the thread.keep mingling and av fun your own way wink
[quote][/quote]

hmm, tanx
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by seun001(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Bblak,
u too wicked ooo!ehn u think say na small thing victor do.no b small thingy at all.

@victor,
y u come dey impersonate b4 na,now post ya real pic(no b for hia oo) make she see am say u b fine boi.

anyways am lining up behind u to beg ooo!until she forgives u ehn, cry

@jintujinta,
e b like say u no know say Ify don get enuf fans cos she's already a superstar and am one of them hmm wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
sylvex:

Single , Available and NOT searching!!!! grin

will search when it will be too late undecided

lol grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
JINTUJINTA abi whatever dem call you i be like say you dey highly high on something?i can see that shekpe is taking its tool on you.anyway if i too much for you i can always call risikat to help cool you down.short man.lol grin ok anyway i have noticed you sha. !

hmmmn victor4u you never cease to amaze me shocked anyway if you are as rêpentant as you want me to believe that you are truly sorry and probably help you win Bblaks love go fall into the lagoooon grin or better still lie face down on oshodi express road and say psalm 23 three times whilist lying there.after that Bblak wud be yours tongue abeg try anoda no jare.shes too busy to notice you.lol

nice4babes whats up?hmmmmmmmn na be d only thing wey i fit talk.

seun 001 i trust you now.but what are you lining up for?to beg abi to date?clarify quick quick before i go vex oooooooo cool

zignoor what are you doing here?you are supposed to be seriously engaged somewhere undecided

slyvex as long as you are here,you must be searching for something kiss so please go update ya profile .dont confuse yaself abeg tongue

@all have fun whilist i keep mingling and flirting am partly dating now
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ seun

I dnt nd to post ay real pic, my pic is in ma profile and mind u, she knws me in person, jst a little misunderstandin

@ Ifyalways

Lagoon shocked, oshodi xpress shocked, aba abeg now cry
well i go do am, thnk God say u b health official wink

@ all

wats up
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
slyvex as long as you are here,you must be searching for something kiss so please go update ya profile .don't confuse yaself abeg tongue

sorry gurl, ain't looking for anything and for my profile must u know everything abt others tongue

[qwill search when it will be too late undecided

lol grin grin grin[/color]
[quote][/quote]

nothing is too late
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
@sylvex , . your qoute button is not working sad
Anyway, let me teach you how to do it undecided

click reply and look at the right hand side of the replied post and click insert qoute of the statement you want to qoute.

then, you can add you comments below it grin

cheers
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
zig, tanx for the brotherly help
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
zignoor what are you doing here?you are supposed to be seriously engaged somewhere

you are right . . .am seriously engaged . . .was just replying sylvex post grin

zoom off b/4 easybaby catch me here grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
@sylvex . . .you,re wellcome dear grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by jintujinta(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
Bblak:

@jintujinta
You must be looking for my trouble for talking to my friend in that manner.ifyalways is not cut for such crap u know.Anyway ranti ,how're u doing today. wink

No begin feel o. Wetin ifyalways no dey cut out for. Hmmmmm, because you got a public declaration you are calling mingling crap? Okay, if it is a crap, pray make God remove man matter for your case. You fit to? You no fit.

@seun
Once you have that much "feel" for ifyalways, i think you too should go ahead with a [ublic declaration and confession, afterall victor4u is not the only fake, em, i mean only one lying on this thread.

@ifyalways
Ify, Ify becare ifybecareful, chineke mo abegi no try me o. How can you say you will call Sikira for me. You fit? Me wey you don dey die for finish. Even as you like Bblak reach, you no go fit share me with am.

And when did you become Bblak that you will be giving victor4u the condition to fulfil before hetting back to Bblak's heart. Three is a crowd o, abeg leave victor4u and Bblak alone. get busy with your partial dating
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
HEY zignorr what are you doing here for the last time.you should be engaged or am i not seeing clearly now cooldo i need ma grannies googles or what  undecided

hey slyvex abeg take am easy.if no guy tell me this kain thing now eeeeeeeeeeeh i for  lipsrsealed but as you be sis like me,one love  cool

victor4u goodluck as you go.i wud be with you in the spirit sha. tongue

Bblak dearie are you still here?lol
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
zoom off cheesy

*zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by seun001(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
@victor,
a little misunderstanding ehn!but that ur post strong ooo.

@Ify,
me,am lining up to beg ooo! cheesy
am still ur fan na. wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor
where you dey run go? i was just gonna ask for ya advice na?

@ifyalways
i'm still wondering. . .and still single still

Ok make I talk am; i need ya recommendation. . .*waiting patiently
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
hahahahhaahh the lily livered are out !good !here is never meant for them.this thread is for the BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL ONLY ! wink

seun 001 ok.thats better.i good make man begin always be specific to avoid misinterpretation of motives by woman cool

rockiedink ma advice for what?why are you wondering?dont let your wondering spirit lead you to wandering in sahahra dessert !man you are all alone ooooo tongue

zignorr see ya in the next world.when you wud be single and mingling ! grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by seun001(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
hmmmm,its true evrybody don waka, cheesy wink
@Ify,i was specific na,na u dey see wetin u wan see abi na interpret wetin u wan interpret grin wink
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by saucekid(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
**just streching my legs after a long journey**i dey go jokes thread,abeg who get direction grin grin
an i'm "kinda" single and "kinda" no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ ify,
how body now
@ bblack,
uhm******nwan tin tin love wink wink

@ all,
make una no deny that gyal or boy for nairaland ooooooo

continues journey
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by victor4u(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ify
ar u 2r wit ur exams?
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
me tooo am off boooooo.
see you guys at the party wink

noooops am not yet tru with ma exams but a little fun wont kill any body neither wud a pint do the body any harm. tongue

see you guys tomorrow.till then lets kep mingling,dating,marrying,singling,doublying,double dating and em em getting heartbroken lol kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
hey slyvex abeg take am easy.if no guy tell me this kain thing now eeeeeeeeeeeh i for lipsrsealed but as you be sis like me,one love cool

[quote][/quote]

one love sis wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.