Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: (2065 Views)

Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by kokoye(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
taio luv:

, na prayer you need cos it works Ƒõȑ me, recently I met a nice tall dark fine guy who really is brillant and even told me he doesn't condone intimate immorality b4 marriage and guess wat he is single. ,

Na your lagos be this . . (in yoruba language)

Are some people still this st[i]upi[/i]d . . really

Soon she will be crying that her husband did not talk about his impotence before they got married. He's just dropped the hint it now and you are grinning from left to right.
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Eko e re.
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by kpolli(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
there has to be a balance btw we ugly guys n those cute boys cool
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by richy5(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
balance in nature=Gbam
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by mcnepow(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye:

Na your lagos be this . . (in yoruba language)

Are some people still this st[i]upi[/i]d . . really

Soon she will be crying that her husband did not talk about his impotence before they got married. He's just dropped the hint it now and you are grinning from left to right.

wtf! hohohohoho!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by shaneroberts26: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by WebSurfer(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Acidosis: poster did you just miss your period? ? *wondering*
op, abeg answer this question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Attracted To Short Girls? / Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. / Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.