Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79650 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
^ Again thank you.

1. I only mention the Lagoon Hospital consultant role for the purpose of information and clarification. We all know she has gone pass pass his need now and the consultant has also rested her case.

2. What Perx is doing Now: She is having some tests and getting ready for surgery.

3. All she needs from us now is our prayers and financial supports

4. On our part we are ready to transfer all we have raised so far into her account to support what ever she and her family have for her treatment.

5. So we welcome more donations for her.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. God blesssssssssssssssssssss

Jenny you are right but Tehn has apologized so abeg let it go
Missy B, I saw your PM a while ago but I could not reply because I do not know how to PM but thankssssssss

UBTH/Dr. Moin is something I stated here sometime ago i.e admission, quotes, etc. Badosky even remember sef
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ronkebp(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Maclatunji, what we need help for in order to help Perx is more donations, as you can see from the account the money on hand is not enough to pay for the surgeries, The case has not been closed yet, we still need more people to donate and help in assisting her, We are all here to assist her  and that is what we all should be doing.

Perx needs money, for all the surgeries, no one knows how much the family have raised, no one knew when she actually went into the hospital until she told us herself, ours' is to support her in prayers and give her our own contribution as a team and wish her a very safe recorvery.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
biolabee:

now it makes sense i.e. the radio silence
jenny you make a valid point and i think the group shd take this fdback on board to restructure their operations
perx coded this to ensure the winches are not in the know, if u know what i mean, this is africa

Seriously though
from the estimate she needs approx 700k for the surgeries and about 200k for miscelleneous expenses (feeding, accomodation etc)

Total net amount rcvd so far is 121 + 183k (729 GBP @ 250 say) = 304k.
This leaves a shortfall of about 596k.

So R231, based on your latest discussion with perx what are her plans to meet this shortfall i.e. what can be gotten from family etc.
This now gives you(the group) and us what we still need to do as donations are seeming to be tapering off

@Perx dear I dont know you but I wish I did
I wish you all the best in your surgery. I will be praying for you

lol @the highlighted really cracked me up. u funny oh
thankssssssssssssssssssssssss

do not forget that ceasyc gave me 1,000 pounds SO I LEAVE THE REST UPDATE TO TEHN AGAIN
thanks all
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
ronkebp:

Maclatunji, what we need help for in order to help Perx is more donations, as you can see from the account the money on hand is not enough to pay for the surgeries, The case has not been closed yet, we still need more people to donate and help in assisting her, We are all here to assist her  and that is what we all should be doing.

Perx needs money, for all the surgeries, no one knows how much the family have raised, no one knew when she actually went into the hospital until she told us herself, ours' is to support her in prayers and give her our own contribution as a team and wish her a very safe recorvery.

I agree with you 100%. I just got this idea, I call it the 1,000 '4' N1,000 (1k4N1K) campaign. It is a simple concept: Can we get 1,000 Nairalanders to donate N1,000 at least for Perx's treatment? That will add-up to N1million. Those who want to donate multiples of N1,000 can always do so of course.

The idea here is that many people should be happy to donate to this cause as they are sharing a goal with about 999 other people. No insults, No I contributed more than you drama- It is the ultimate CONTRIBUCRACY.

I hand over this idea to TeHN for serious consideration. I suggest that another thread be created for this CONTRIBUCRACY idea with the same account details. It is just that we want to get a league of people to raise N1 million with this my humble idea.

And if you are wondering if I will ever donate myself. I have contributed something little under a Pseudonym and hope to do more in the future, God-willing.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Am speechless to much dictations, no hierarchy its a battle of look @ me am d Messiah SMH!!!

@Perx
Badosky is ever watching,so yes I remember everything I dey ya na. angry sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
maclatunji:

I agree with you 100%. I just got this idea, I call it the 1,000 '4' N1,000 (1k4N1K) campaign. It is a simple concept: Can we get 1,000 Nairalanders to donate N1,000 at least for Perx's treatment? That will add-up to N1million. Those who want to donate multiples of N1,000 can always do so of course.

The idea here is that many people should be happy to donate to this cause as they are sharing a goal with about 999 other people. No insults, No I contributed more than you drama- It is the ultimate CONTRIBUCRACY.

I hand over this idea to TeHN for serious consideration. I suggest that another thread be created for this CONTRIBUCRACY idea with the same account details. It is just that we want to get a league of people to raise N1 million with this my humble idea.

And if you are wondering if I will ever donate myself. I have contributed something little under a Pseudonym and hope to do more in the future, God-willing.

Good idea!

I don't think we need to create a new thread for it. We just need to campaign for it. So join us in the campaign.

@All

Please lets continue to give. God bless you as you give.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
NICE ONE wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
Jenny. . . . Your blood dey hot ooo shocked
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2012
Goodmorning everybody.

Perx is getting ready for her surgeries and so still needs our moral and financial support.Nothing is too small to give.God bless.

We would be uploading picture updates soon.

@Perx,be strong.God is on your side.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ thanks Ify, God bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agubata111: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2012
3 John 1:2

New International Version (NIV)

2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

Believe God's Word and stand firm on it. Jesus Christ died not only to pay for your sins but to pay for your good health also. Good health is your "Fundamental Christian Right".

Isaiah 53:4-5

New International Version (NIV)

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Jesus has already paid for your good health. It's the devil that wants you to still suffer the same pain. Resist him by standing firm on God's Word.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agubata111: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2012
As u go for surgery, God 'll direct the surgeon. And u'ld recover very fast.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2012
agubata111:

As u go for surgery, God 'll direct the surgeon. And u'ld recover very fast.

Amen!!! Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Perx,you have a mail,from Tehn wink

@All,Last week,courtesy of your love demonstrated through giving,we were able to make the first funds transfer for:

1 month internet access
1 month drug supply
Repair and re-fitting of her old wheelchair.

Attached are pictures of our sister Perx on the wheelchair.We hope and pray steadfastly,she would be posing on her 2 strong legs and the wheelchair dumped forever.Amen

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
We still have a long way to go Folks.She has to stand on her own feet !.Lets not get weary of doing good.

God bless all that have given,offered and are offering prayers and all sorts of support.

Special Thanks to Dr Orji of the Lagoon Hospital,Ikeja.We appreciate all your labours of love,bruv.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
OMG,where have I been since?

Perx bebe as you go in for your surgery,just be strong and trust in God,you are gonna come out and stand on both feet.

Lord your word told us that by your stripes we are healed.
We believe this with all our heart,just like you did for the man at the pool of bethsida,do same for our sister perx o lord
Like you healed the ten blind men,heal her o lord.
Like you raised lazarus from the dead,put life back into her legs o lord,we trust and believe in you,father the only thing you can't do is to lie so let your words come true in her life,thank you lord for we know she'll come out singing and dancing to your holy name,all this we ask IJN,amen.

Please my brothers and sisters perx still needs your\our assistance,we are almost there please let's make this come to pass by donating for this cause,imagine what great joy it would be to know you helped our very own perx walk again,no amount is too small please please please please,God who rewards all good deeds will not leave you empty handed.

Paddy me,you still dey para for me?sorry na abeg e don do,I miss you*sobbing*
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
thanks Ify
extensions are a bit too high that is why we used the cloth to suspend my legs in the air
bending them or putting them on the floor hurts real bad
wheelchair extensions would be adjusted. by God's grace i will not need it soon in Jesus name, amen,

pics of wheelchair with extensions attached

Thank you all

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
oh I forgot, I was able to sit on the wheelchair after 3 months of lying down
although it took 3 people to carry me and put me on the wheelchair, it felt good, thank God my back was not stiff

@Ify, I saw it and I replied since morning
@Freecocoa, thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
Biolabee(additional), D.A, your donations confirmed received.

God bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by biolabee(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
We wish I could do more
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
^Dude I might sound mean but it would be best to open a thread for dat link, to much going in one thread would divert our campaign (no offence)

Dat said,I must commend you for starting dat blog,May God multiply ur blessings as you continue to reach out for help on behalf of Akudo.

P.S- I await ur thread wink smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^You didn't see my message abi?no lele,carry go.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by marabout(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Dude I might sound mean but it would be best to open a thread for dat link, to much going in one thread would divert our campaign (no offence)

Dat said,I must commend you for starting dat blog,May God multiply ur blessings as you continue to reach out for help on behalf of Akudo.

P.S- I await ur thread wink smiley
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@Idowu,
Thanks but I cannot take the glory for it oo. I didn't do the blog. However, I would like to extend your request for God's blessings to those who actually did the blog and Akudo herself.

I just bumped into the blog and wanted to share it with our noble and kindhearted fellow NLers. Akudo clearly needs any support and publicity she can get.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2012
marabout:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@Idowu,
Thanks but I cannot take the glory for it oo. I didn't do the blog. However, I would like to extend your request for God's blessings to those who actually did the blog and Akudo herself.

I just bumped into the blog and wanted to share it with our noble and kindhearted fellow NLers. Akudo clearly needs any support and publicity she can get.

Awwwwh I understand you am glad you dint tink I was bin rude or trying to be,d little publicity u have done as earned you a portion of my prayer so claim IT!.Yes Akudo desperately needs support and help its sad such a beautiful gal is dealing with such life threatening disease.

Dat said I feel its only appropriate if u open a seperate thread on health, general or family section for Akudo.As u can see we trying our hardest here to secure some funds for Perx,too much water in a ship means its sinking am sure u understand me.Pls pls pls make sure u open a thread for dat young lady u are doing a good job,may u find favor in God and Man also.

Stay blessed!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2012
ifyalways:

@Perx,you have a mail,from Tehn  wink

@All,Last week,courtesy of your love demonstrated through giving,we were able to make the first funds transfer for:

1 month internet access
1 month drug supply
Repair and re-fitting of her old wheelchair.

Attached are pictures of our sister Perx on the wheelchair.We hope and pray steadfastly,she would be posing on her 2 strong legs and the wheelchair dumped forever.Amen

AMEN!
May Our God reward all that are supporting our sister Perx in thousand folds.
Our prayers are with you Perx as you prepare for your surgery.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
^Amin.

Good day people.Support,cash and prayers still needed.God bless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
^Amin.

Good day people.Support,cash and prayers still needed.God bless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
I think this thread is losing steam. What can we do to improve the response rate to help Perx?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
Mac,bring on fresh and new ideas.
What do you suggest be done ?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
maclatunji:

I think this thread is losing steam. What can we do to improve the response rate to help Perx?
Emmmh if I decide to say my piece now u probably get a bit hmmmmm wiv my moniker.I haven't seen any 1 of u run any campaign in any of the oda threads u mostly frequent, yes dis is d main thread I NO!!! However notin stops u or odas from getting d attentions of ur friends and fans in oda threads as it would help a great deal in multiplying d figures we have atm.IMO sitting here for mannure to drop is not d way forward, if I can do it notin stops u lot.I know d attempt my mean going offtopic for a min or so, but am sure it won't be a massive deal if we apologise.

My 2cents!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.