Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids (1133 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by onila(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
why do you dump your children . .I know some Nigerian men that dump their kids and foreign wives n go back to Nigeria 2 remarry

I understand there is pressure to marry your own women BUT why dump these kids

what if they end up being BILL GATES, DIDIER GROGBA ETC
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Dyt(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
give me 5 reasons a man wont dump dere white wives if dey r lyk u
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by onila(f): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by r231(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by slimyem: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
:d :d
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Yorisb: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by coogar: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
onila:

why do you dump your children . .I know some Nigerian men that dump their kids and foreign wives n go back to Nigeria 2 remarry

you should be sectioned in a mental hospital. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Dyt:

give me 5 reasons a man wont dump dere white wives if dey r lyk u
5 Reasons? You should have asked for 1
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
you should be sectioned in a mental hospital. . .

I swear grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
onila:

What's up crack baby grin undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Onila needs to be restrained for making any type of her disoriented and demented opinions in public
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by claremont(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
This girl is in dire need of some good loving.
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Then let her go find Mr Cork
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ claremont

Give it to her! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@ claremont

Give it to her! cheesy

She is not pale enough. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by r231(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Tosinville(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2012
Who be diz?
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Mikael4(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2012
Onila, your generalizations are too much! Work on that and you'll be fine. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Goldieluks: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2012
Why the unecessary insults? She only asked a question. I wonder why Nigerians always find it difficult to comprehend a simple question. Gosh!
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Tosinville(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2012
^U are right, let those who are dads especially to foreign kids answer this.
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2012
End of! ^
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2012
op because they are green card babies like swallu would say grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Mynd44: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2012
I wonder what happened to swallow. Perhaps she is Onila
Re: Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 28, 2012
i hear say Mynd dump im half malaysian baby for malaysia sad
wether na because the baby get like im coconut head na im make am dump am i no know sad

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want Your Advise / Zaria Man Who Lost His Manhood Got A Replacement / It‘s A Man‘s World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.