Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? (16331 Views)

Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by silibaba: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
guys don dey wake up. thumb up guy ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

1 Like

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
8 years of fornicating and didly dadling and now he is bored. Of course! I blame all those women who have no self respect. They keep giving a man their body for free. Any man who trully loves you will not want to desecrate your body until he has made you his legal wife. se/x has nothing to do with love. Any man that claims you do not love him because you refused to open your legs is a fraud. As a woman, you owe no other man your body other than your legally married husband. The sooner women learn this, the lesser their chances of suffering a major heart break.

Very very true should have defined the relationship or formalized the whole tin before now
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by jackpot(f): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2012

8 yrs!

Lawd Have Mercy!!! shocked shocked
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by DECOtech(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
The guy never luvd d babe. If he did, why cheat on her? I'm suprised they even lasted 8yrs together. She wld feel pain though, but I hope she understands that she is too good for the guy.
Tosinville:

8yrs? dat guy na time waster.
A serious n professional one at that. May God have mercy on him.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
maybe they are in a rut. it may also be the guy that is the problem. he needs to find back the emotions that have been lost, by rediscovering why he loved her back then. if he dumps her it may just be a case of not knowing what you've got till it's gone.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by coogar: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
dasparrow:

8 years of fornicating and didly dadling and now he is bored. Of course! I blame all those women who have no self respect. They keep giving a man their body for free. Any man who trully loves you will not want to desecrate your body until he has made you his legal wife. se/x has nothing to do with love. Any man that claims you do not love him because you refused to open your legs is a fraud. As a woman, you owe no other man your body other than your legally married husband. The sooner women learn this, the lesser their chances of suffering a major heart break.

please spare us the long sermon!

i know many men who chose to wait until the wedding night and got betrayed by their spouses who gave the hymens out to other men.
everyone in a relationship looks out for himself. if you see any man who is asking for sex before marriage, it is because of his own security.
if women haven't been playing men for fools in the past, men wouldn't be making it a prerequisite.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by geewhite(f): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
I tink ur friend shld go for prayers, it might be a spiritual pro.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Toktee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
The truth of the matter is dat, d guy is tired of entering one hole everyday dat is why he is bringing all the flimsy excuse to walk away,as sex b4 marriage i dont subscribe to that,what are u try to keep untill u marry.,rubbish;my girlfriend told me recently that although she will be getting married soon but b4 dat happen she will come and see me first.i really appreciate it.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by supaeagles(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
both of them should go and see a pastor or village elder.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
suggary:

Very very true should have defined the relationship or formalized the whole tin before now

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by stillme(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
There's no way u will sleep with a slut dat u will stil remain urself. That guy is no longer under the control of the spirit but the flesh.
If the guy is truly ur friend tell him,he should loose himself from the bondage of lust,and allow God to renew his heart before he regrets his behaviour toward his girlfriend.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by eros(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hmmm!!! The power of a slut at work in the mind of this deluded dude who is about to throwaway a beautiful woman. angry angry angry

The problem with this mad man is that he needs his girl to screw him like a slut. She needs to up her bedmatics 101, if she still wants to keep her man. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
I have seen a similar thread here on NL! One thing is that the way you feel about someone today is not how you sure would feel about that person 5 years down the road, even in marriage. I think coz the guy has got a job and maybe well off and suddenly he realizes he can pleeb as many girls as he wants. Please tell your friend to sit up and make things work, if he leaves, those girls he is running after are going to be karma!
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by WhyAWhy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]LESSON 1: keep your laps closed
LESSON 2: go to  LESSON 1[/size]

heart compiled successfully   grin grin grin
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
Perhaps the guy is confused. If he has so taken to love peddlers almost every other weekend then he is the one lacking the communication set. He is now so used to money for hand back for ground and now sees his girlfriend of 8years in that perspective since she gives in to his sexual demands because she doesn't want to lose him. Until he stops the act of sleeping with love peddlers, he may find it difficult to love another woman because sex with love peddlers do not require you love them as such, once you are done, you do not feel anything special for them and besides doesn't require any real communication and same is happening to his relationship.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by tpia5: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
although he sleeps with LovePeddler almost on every weekend)the only he said is that,they hardly talk about anything,they only Be Intimate and more sex,

How do you date someone for 8 years and you just suddenly  want her to leave you in one day,especially a lady going 30?

This lady is not Ugly,she is not fat,she has been very faithful to the guy(according to him),

She stood by Him when he didn't have a job

@ bolded

for emphasis.

as per job- i guess now he has a little cash, he's now affording p.rostitutes.

might be better if he quickly breaks up with the girlfriend before he gives her multiple stds.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Enice(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
When a man patronises prostitutes regularly, with time he sees all women as prostitutes, and would not want to commit to any. Tell your friend to stop patronizing prostitutes as it would make him think women are easy to get. Also, let him search his heart, those things that made him love his girl in the first place, he should try doing them.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by damola1: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Everyone here as said it from one side.

Nobody can compel anybody to be with anybody,  fact,  even in a 8 year marriage, let them break and move on, make mistakes and learn from life, not live in fear,

so what?,  kobe bryant has got 3 kids,  losing $70M, and 3 mansions, and still prefers being himself,  so, let all man be him or herself, pls pls pls,  what even if it's 20 years,  so they should stop living because they started some relationship sometime ago,  why can't u get tied to the company you started with for life, or to a business you started it,  times change, and people MUST change with time,  so now the guy should live the next 50 years miserable,  just because he wants to satisfy a girl,  a girl that just did NYSC,

iF IT'S the girl that wanted to break away will this even make front page?

1 Like

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
I think his sleeping wt prostitutes is a major problem. He needs to stop dat immediately.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by dipo1: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
suggary:

I was enjoying the discourse till i read your post,   What the Fukk is wrong with you?
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by blackboi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ask Boko
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
He does not love her anymore and she has not done what she needs to do to able to keep him. Let him break up with her and they both move on and find new partners.

He would be wasting his time and happiness being with a girl he does not love and does not want to be with.

1 Like

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by mpmp: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Hes too familiar with the place, so he wants another accomodation, after a long 8-years![/size]
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by campbell05: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
the guy don tire! now, na ashawo way. why commit when you can pay for it and be free? if the girl in question didn't provide too much se.x i am sure he will cherish her even if he's fuckinng around.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Bright2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Now it's a pity abi? Now reverse this case as if it's the girl that did it to the man & see how people will react, it will be as if nothing happened but we are all human for crying loud ! A friend of mine was jilted by a girl after 10yrs. This man fute for her education,take good care of her,provide her needs up to the extend of her parents & their marriage was delayed by her, not too long after the boy lost his job she claimed her village people don't use to marry in that boy village she got married to a man that just returned from South Africa & that's her reason just like that & the reaction of the boy's friend,relatives brothers even people on the girl's side was,my brother pls try & forge ahead there are many women on the street,broken relationship is better than broken marriage. My contribution in this case is that broken relationship is better than broken marrige so let the young man quit if he wish.Must men come last when it get to relationship?
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Switup: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
mpmp:

[size=18pt]Hes too familiar with the place, so he wants another accomodation, after a long 8-years![/size]

i dey laff 4 hia. OMG lik OMG i cant breathe: ha i cant breathe.

But on a serious note, this is a note to all female folks that as the bible puts it, s.e.* b/4 marriage is gross moral turpitude. If d guy in kwesion encounters anoda babe who refuses s.e.* d dude will definitely b/com a mugu to her cus she has nt let her pride down. (speaking frm experience).

Dot dot dot, i rest ma case
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by newmusic: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am a guy and wont stay in relationship for 8 years just to avoid things like this.
Cougar are you really a cougar? Lol?
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by ochukoccna: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dude must be crazy to be realizing that after 8 years.
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bright2:

Now it's a pity abi? Now reverse this case as if it's the girl that did it to the man & see how people will react, it will be as if nothing happened but we are all human for crying loud ! A friend of mine was jilted by a girl after 10yrs. This man fute for her education,take good care of her,provide her needs up to the extend of her parents & their marriage was delayed by her, not too long after the boy lost his job she claimed her village people don't use to marry in that boy village she got married to a man that just returned from South Africa & that's her reason just like that & the reaction of the boy's friend,relatives brothers even people on the girl's side was,my brother pls try & forge ahead there are many women on the street,broken relationship is better than broken marriage. My contribution in this case is that broken relationship is better than broken marrige so let the young man quit if he wish.Must men come last when it get to relationship?

Obviously!

Women are free to break up and the man would be blamed for not catering for her. But it is a crime for a man to break up because he "used" her. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Skii(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
andromida:

I think his sleeping wt LovePeddlers is a major problem. He needs to stop dat immediately.

Seconded!

The genesis of the sudden disinterest and the solution to salvage the relationship
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
Interesting, to me ,the issue is not the number of years because you will be with your wife for the rest of your life,
Re: How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? by MeGaStReEt: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
After you don finish all the sweet sweet things wey dey inside finish, na who you wan con leave kanda for? Guy finish wetin you start jorrrr. You don dey sweep that garage for 8 years, only you. E don reach time wey u go pack enter, no run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira / Girls With Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.