Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,686 members, 7,837,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How was your first date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How was your first date? (3605 Views)

Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How was your first date? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2005
legs:

Pinky [I]'your own beta joo'[/I]. Seun, don't be a spoilsport!

My own first date? I was so afraid that the guy was going to ask me to "pay" at a later date that I totally refused to eat anything!

lol, good one!
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2005
You know what i really really wish i could just meet that girl again, kai girls when ever una de reign una sabi show boys, if dat girl see de kain correct bobo we i don turn into chei! whalai (shaking my head and snapping my fingers) she would chop me raw, Dis girl finish my reputation dat day, for 1 whole week i could not go to school because of shame GOD will forgive her oooooooooooooo
Re: How was your first date? by legs(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2005
legry thats the whole thing about life, its a cycle, turn by turn, so now thats its turn; shine on!
Re: How was your first date? by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2005
Legry, I think your first date was an arrogant, beautiful girl. Men have the habit of giving beautiful ladies too much attention and it enters into their heads and makes them think they are something important. I don't truly respect a lady until I can honestly say I would like her even if she was fat and ugly. I'm not going to start worshipping a lady just because she's good-looking. Afterall, beauty can be bought these days - ask Paris Hilton.
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2005
Seun do you have a girlfriend at all? If not, when was the last time you were in a relationship? If never, then I won't be too surprised. Please confirm my worst fears!
Re: How was your first date? by Seun(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2005
I will neither confirm nor deny reports that I am or am not in a relationship at the moment. i will neither confirm nor deny my eligibility nor will I comment on my previous experience or inexperience in relationships. grin
Re: How was your first date? by Allenpowered(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2005
my first date? I can't remember...
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2005
Seun Grammar , GRAMMAR cam on will you talk if you have a babe or not, haba which come be all de Chris Okotie grammar wey you de talk, pinky he aint gona talk , i thunk we need to talk the don eh, cause if he dont talk ,we make him an offer he cant refuse capice?
Re: How was your first date? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2005
yes seun self!!u go just dey talk plenty talk, u get babe self ? we will like to know.yu know you speak so ebulliently on all issues so i would like 2 know how much of that is experience and how much is empty vessels.
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2005
Seun talk, seun talk, chick chick chick chicken, abi you de fear women talk answer the question
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2005
Like I said earlier that men develop cold feet all of a sudden on non-trivial issues, it's the same way our Seun moderator has developed cold feet from this particular topic because we're all on his neck.

But don't worry, everyone wanting to know who and where seun's babe is (if at all she exists o!) cry I promise to make Seun talk or bring Seun's girl on this forum to answer for him rolleyes.
Re: How was your first date? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2005
Seun,haba! you are taking so long to answer,its very unlike you oh!!
Re: How was your first date? by bell(m): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2005
Guys leave Seun; no one can be an authority in everything. He has given a 'politcal 'answer to the several calls. U na wan arrange babe for am??!!! ("do you want to arrange a girlfriend for him?")
Re: How was your first date? by Seun(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2005
Thanks, bell, for taking my side!

All applications for the position of Seun's girlfriend must be accompanied by one million naira non-refundable registration fee. Failure to pay that amount means your application will not be processed until I have been able to secure the funds through alternative means. grin
Re: How was your first date? by mamba(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2005
I know one guy that knows one other guy that knows another guy that knows Seun's girlfriend.......

Details are still being processed.....
Re: How was your first date? by legs(f): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2005
ol' boy, process!
Re: How was your first date? by Allenpowered(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2005
Mamba, I can't wait to hear. Can you increase the speed of the process?
Re: How was your first date? by mosiate(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2005
Mamba, how long will the procress take? Everybody wants to know this chic Seun has been hiding since. Please hurry up! grin
Re: How was your first date? by kodewrita(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2005
@everyone I am quite willing to tell u the name of his girlfriend. just PM me for further details . All enquiries should be accompanied by a valid MTN or GLO card. ( grin tee hee hee)

@Seun On the other hand , you might close my mouth by ...... (PM me and we'll talk about[i]greenmail[/i] )
Re: How was your first date? by mosiate(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2005
if only to seuns' girlfriend name i wouldn'tmind to buy the whole of glong for you and also i will ask mtn to customize your recharge card, what about that.For futher arrangement contact me on PM.
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2005
i am willing to tell u seun's girl........... her name & otehr thingies.......for free..we be pals
[center][/center]LATEST GIST!

We were together 2days ago & when i showed her all of seun's yarns on this forum, she was shocked............she said
"Gosh! but we do it everynite in front of his system...so why deny me? have we been doing it all, just for the fun of it?"
Re: How was your first date? by legs(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2005
ROTFWL
Re: How was your first date? by mamba(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2005
grin Ha ha ha ha!!! ROTFWL grin grin grin

O'boy I hope I don't die reading Pinky's last post, my stomach is aching terribly grin
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2005
mamba:

grin Ha ha ha ha!!! ROTFWL grin grin grin

O'boy I hope I don't die reading Pinky's last post, my stomach is aching terribly grin
mamba dont die laughing pls.. na just true yarn be dat o
Re: How was your first date? by Angelgal(f): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2005
Hmm...oga Seun you are in trouble ooo....

You'd better come out here and set us all straight.... undecided
Re: How was your first date? by tayotina(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2005
For your information, Seun is not available at the moment, please try again later. Infact he has been switched off!!!
Re: How was your first date? by matrix(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2005
My first proper date..I was shy....me and this chick called Uzo...went out for food..I was in high school then , I hired a car...on my way back home I kissed her in the car..but believe me I wa shy
Re: How was your first date? by Greatpeter(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2005
I love this tayotina. She is not only a democrat but diplomat.
Tayo ride i am enjoying your riddles.
Re: How was your first date? by hotangel2(f): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2005
tayotina:

First date? Yet to be experienced.

Huhh Joking right? My first date was wonderfull. Oh me gosh it was great. First we went to this really good restaurant, and then we ate and talked and talked... and then we went to the mall, and we saw a movie, and we cuddled all night long. (Okay i guess this is TEEN dating). But it was fun. Although the asshole ain't my bf anymore.
Re: How was your first date? by Pinky(f): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2005
hot-angel:

But it was fun. Although the asshole ain't my boyfriend anymore.
Hulala...now he's an asshole.. we ladies will always be ladies..wen the going is good, we call them terrific lovers..wen its sour, we call them assholes
Re: How was your first date? by legry(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2005
***BREAKING NEWS***

"PRESIDENT NAIRALAND IN A STATE OF SHOCK

This is Legry coming to you live from the country Nigerialand and Romance State, Confirmed report has just reached us that The president of Nairaland has been over thrown by a Coup 'detat', In what must come as a suprise to the whole nation a move was made on the presidents girl and a very swift execution of calculated and laid down plans was made in the capturing of the Presidents Girls heart. Report have it that the President is in serious shock and the country is in awe at the sitution transpering in front of them. A large group of followers have put up banners saying "WE MUST GET A GIRLFREIND FOR OUR PRESIDENT". Milittary Player Generals have all been informed of the present situation and battle plans have been laid out. A reported quote by one of the Player Generals says " Players are fully armed and are ready to engage in hostile land and capture new artifacts for the president, once the signal is given we move without thinking.

Please tune in for further breifing on this situation

My name is Legry Live From THE STATE OF NAIRALAND
Re: How was your first date? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2005
Legry,i must say i just love you!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? / Being A Nice/descent Person Without Being Taken Advantage Of. / Should I Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.